Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

exonroot

extremely fast planes?post links here!!!

neeeeeeed faaaaaaaast plaaaaaaanes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery plzzzzzzzzzzzz faaaaaaaaaaast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
fremac

Looking for Light Sport Aircraft

Am interested in getting sport pilot certification and was wondering if any Light Sport Aircraft are available for FS2004 or, preferably, FSX. Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
violentviolet

Bi-planes.

I don't usually fly 'em, but here is a nice one... http://www.pmstone.com/MeyersOTW160.htm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
dd1

realtome weather problem in 2004

hi all thanks for your help in the past Im getting some hours in now ! However just he other day I encountered a problem within the simulator regarding realtime weather downloads The problem bieng I cannot download reatime weather anymore All I get is a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
gadler

Converting FSX to FS9 Panels

Hi! I have just purchased FSX and wanted to know if anyone knows how to convert a panel, such as the A321 in FSX, to one that is useable in FS9. The panel shows up (i've copied the "panel" of FSX into FS9, but gauges and buttons are not showing up. Does a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
pilatflyr

LEVEL-D: I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS

hey gents, This has been circling my mind in a holding pattern for a while, and I'm still uncertain about it. I figured I'd come to you all for your opinion about it. I have been thinking about making a full Level-D 767 video tutorial which will be...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
ready2fly

Flight sim screensaver

Would anyone be interested in a flight simulator screensaver? I have a program that can create them. I was thinking if everyone could send me some of their best screenshots I can put one togather and make it available for free. It would be nice if they we...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Jerry62

Is there a simple Panel Editor?

Is there a panel editor that you can move gauges around or add or remove then from a panel? I have a Culver Cadet in FS that I would like to make the panel look like the one I used to own. Thanks Jerry...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
luigi_m_

[UK] RAF aircraft - what's the process?

I'm applying to the RAF in a years time as pilot or air traffic controller, and, in the pilot role, would like to virtually fly the aircraft they use. I'm going to get Just Flight's Tornado and Hercules (although I know in real life an RAF pilot would onl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
12gauge

X-02

Does anyone know how to make add on aircraft If so could I make a request I'd really like to see this madehttp://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/aircraft/x02.9.jpg and the flaps should make it go like thishttp://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DFDT_LigerZero on
gflyboy

is there any free concord downloads that are ezy to download

is there any because iv allways wanted to fly a concord and bla bla bla because iv heard so many storys from my great uncal who lived in france and allwase viseted me because he flyes............uuuu......flew the F-BTSD and it holds the world records...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

you can see passengers walking onto plane

if there was a add on to help make the game more realistic, like passengers walking onto your plane and to see them siting and moving about after take of. to here them talk and leave after you touch down. how much would pay for a addon such as this. i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nottobe on
KevinTsai

Avionics Switch, Fly The Airbus A380

When I downloaded the payware, "Fly The Airbus A380", and when I tried the Adventure Manager, which turns everything off in the cockpit, The radios can't seem to work. I assume that I need to turn the avionics switch on but I can't seem to find it. I lo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
RadarMan

Bus's, Cars, Boats for 2004

Bus's, cars, boats take your choice. http://f1.aaa.livedoor.jp/~rjnnhama/craft.htm :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Danny122 on
ready2fly

Guage error when opening ifly 747 - need help

Just installed the ifly plane and when I select it in fs9 I get a fly747-400.gau error and it will not let me fly it. Any ideas? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ready2fly on
Tris

Put 747-200 RFP in FSX

i have 747-200 RFP and i just got fsx. i had to uninstall fs2004 to make space for fsx. i really miss flying the lovely plane. if any one knows about a patch or any way i could put it into fsx could you please tell me. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tris on
Pappy55

PMDG 747 ILS PROBLEMS!

Ok. I have followed every guide I can find for this and I am about to give up with this plane... I set the NAV radios on the FMC in the NAV RAD button I enter for example 110.90/270 last 3 digits being the course of the runway. I can hear a Morse co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
krpowers

Has anyone tried Airbus FlyByWire Version 2.0 by Apollo?

My first post here... I've been happily using Phoenix Simulation Software's Airbus Pro package for close to 2 years. Although I am generally very happy with it, I feel my joystick inputs control the aircraft a bit too directly. I am able to fly to a stal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
krpowers on
Ryan_V1

Eaglesoft Cirrus SR20-G2

I was reading a review on this plane, and I really want to get it. I saw that you needed to get some Reality XP gauges for it to work. Do you need these for all the models of the plane, or for the entire plane, or do you not need them at all? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ryan_V1 on

Citation Excel/XLS

Does anyone know where to find a Citation Excel or XLS? I know that Eaglesoft is developing one, but Im wondering if there is a freeware version out there in the mean time. Thanks,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ATCTimmy

HELP! FS2004 Military aircraft downloads to Windows XP

Hi, Just signed up to this site and I have just downloaded 2 military aircraft. Have them at the moment in my 'Flight Simulator' folder. They don't show up in the aircraft list on FS2004. Please can someone tell me how to get these onto the game as ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Military planes

Anyone got a good site for payware military planes? Or a really good f-18?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
exonroot

is there a download for the Saturn V rocket

Well is there one...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
exonroot on

Hawker 800

Does anyone know where I could find a good Hawker 800 for fs2004? I have seen some on flightsim or avsim, but unfortunatly, they use the same flight dynamics as the lear 45. Any ideas where I could find this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
DJfree

how do u add Hercules USAF plane to your game. PLEASE HELP

how do you add plane downloads to your game, 😕 I'm new to flight Sim plane downloading and unsure how to load it, i have downloaded the -FS2004 Lockheed C-130 Hercules USAF but can not sure how to install it. the read me file sa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
PeteG

Abacus A380 virtual cabin

I've just started using flight sim again after a while off & have just bought the Abacus A380 add on for FS2004. I can't seem to find out how to view the virtual cabin. I'm pretty good at figuring all these kind of things out, but have drawn a blank. C...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Brian B.

787 DreamLiner

Dose any one know where I can get a vary good 787 dream liner? I have been wanting one and I cant find one so can anyone help? Brian B....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JTJOCK on
Joachim1970

How can I change the Transition Altitude

Hi yall, does anyone know how I can change the value of the Transition altitude to e.g. 5000 ft (which is set to 18000 by default?) Who can help?? Thx Joachim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Joachim1970 on
mufc

New British Airways livery for 777

Does anybody know where, if at all, I can get a repaint of the current BA paint scheme for the default or MelJet 777 aircraft????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mufc on
exonroot

is ther a download for the F-136 Orbital Defense jet

Is there a download for the F-136 Orbital Defense Interceptor: circa 2014.Its a fast pane and i want it. Private massage if there is!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ceetee

You want to see something REALLY strange?

After a discussion in another thread about the worlds biggest aircraft, I went down to the libary to get out some books, and discovered a HUGE plane called the "Super Guppy" (See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Guppy ) which I then learned was su...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
bawns

fly by for 2004

can any one tell me where i can get flyby for fs 2004 that is in fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
to_coolguys on
Tailhook

FlightSim Manager Update

Rana Hossain has made an update for his FlightSim Manager available. Version 2.8.5. is available here ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2644/flightsim-manager-285/ Regards 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
guest on
PanAmerican

Boeing 727

I was wondering if anyone has the Captain Sim Boeing 727, and would you recommend it to others. I plan on buying, just want to hear a few reviews first. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
lenin

payware chinook?

hi, anybody know of any good chinook payware? cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
Sico2

General texture problem,invalid display.

I have recently swapped from win 2k to XP and installed fresh FS9. I don't know why but in 80% of all my flights fuselage texture begins to dissapear few minutes after I start the flight. Apart from that everything is fine. And it's not only one model or ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
Elkin

GPWS

Can someone help?! I have a lovely 747 with a GREAT panel. But it does not have a GPWS. Is there an addon GPWS? I attempted to 'rob' it from 2 other aircraft that I have, but it won't work. Anyone on this!!!??! I downloaded some of those ADV ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Welshflyer

TBM Avenger

Anyone know where i can find a decent freeware Tbm Avenger for FS9? I,ve checked Avsim and Flightsim but they only have reworked CFS2 models and a US Marine version. And they don't quite cut it, if you know what i mean....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

FSX Aircraft in FS9

Does anyone know if there is a way to import a defult FSX plane to fly in FS9? I prefer to fly FS9 from a performance standpoint, but I really like the King Air 350 in FSX. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
exonroot

NEED AIRCRAFT FASTER THAN THE DISCOVERY

guys were do u think i can get a really fast airplane. the only one i found was the space shuttle ❗ ❗ ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

it's my birthday...what shall i buy

this is in the aircraft forum..so what aircraft shall i purchase? i'mlooking for of course a very good plane...anything really. i was looking at the DA cheyenne and the WOP He-219 Owl - but i'm open to any suggestion witha quality plane ;)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Richeree

AIRCRAFT URGENTLY NEEDED

Can someon find me an aircraft like a mooney bravo and piper warriors with the TUI, thomsonfly livery on it, if your not sure see this: http://www1.airliners.net/open.file?id=1134799&WxsIERv=Cvcre%20CN-28-151%20Purebxrr%20Jneevbe&Wm=0&WdsYXMg=Gubzfbasyl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
kentheflyer

T-38C

Does anyone know where to find a good T-38C pannel? I'm im the middle of upt right now, just about done flying the tweet and got quite a bit of help from the T-37 microsim. I'm hoping to get warmed up with the C model on my pc like I did with the Tweet....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Prozac919 on
SamIntel

Carenado

I have some Carenado aircraft that I need to reinstall to my FSX directory. Any Carenado owners out there that might know how I could go about doing this? Thanks, Sam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Blinky

CFS3 add-ons with FS2004

I suppose this is a stupid quetion?? But I'll ask it anyhow! Can CFS3 add-on aircraft, be used with FS2004? There are several CFS3 warbirds, that I would love to use with my civ sim!! Like the JU-87 Stuka!!!! or is there another Stuka, feeware or payware,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Pappy55

More PMDG 737 problems

Last night I got a route into the FMC after take off i put the LNAV on and it pretty much flew its self.. Tonight and all day I have been trying to do it again and the LNAV doesn't work. I have an active route but the auto pilot wont follow it. I mu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
Pappy55

FMC update fro PMDG 737?

Hi all.. (Yes i registered, this forum is worth the money) I am starting to get the hang of the FMC but sometimes when putting in things like departure gate it tells me 'NOT IN DATABASE' Where can i get the updated database?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Thunderbirdman2

R22 Beta

Can someone email me the Default R22 Beta file because I accedently deleted it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
exonroot

need sci fi air craft

need fast sci fi aircraft :hack:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
exonroot

is there a download for the spruce goose...

...and if so give me links...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
exonroot on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 13 of 43