Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

CptFord BA A319

Anyone know of an add-on pack with a319, a320 and a321 in!

Hello all, Does anyone know of a add on pack which is sold in shops that contains the Airbus A320 family A319, A320 & A321 Also i woul like the package to come with all aircraft textures such as BA and Iberia Cheers Cpt Chris BA A319...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
Jamier

PMDG Boeing 747-400

Hi guys im looking at buying this addon tomorrow, but first i got some questions! Whos got it? What do you think of it? What kind of manuals come with it? Is there a guide on the FMC? Does it have full autoland for CATII/III? Is it worth...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Pappy565

PMDG 747 Cold and Dark?

Hi all I have a small issue with my PMDG 747. I know about the flight where you start cold and dark, but is there a way to make it to all my flights will start that way that i plan?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Solotwo

Fairchild Dornier 328JET's, anyone know of any good ones?

After watching planes at KMKE yesterday saw a bunch of Midwest express Dornier jets and I've always been a fan of those lil puddle jumpers, just looking for either a good payware or a really advanced freeware, or of any other good short haul regional jets...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sifneos on
Sico2

Aircraft strobe light change.

Hi all Do you maybe have a clue how to change strobe light details in aircraft.cfg to have like this: from something like this? It's doing my headache really. The one above is 737 pmdg, the one below is 777 posky. I tried replacing all strobe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
hinch

want a good commuter twin?

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=91493&CatID=fs2004ac end of. great stuff. p.s. you may have had the old model - but this is much better!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
KevinTsai

Dull Gray planes

I need help, most of the 747s i downloaded from the internet has cool airline colors like China Airlines and EVA Air. But you see, most of the time, the repaints on the outside of the plane is gray and not what i expected. Sometimes however, the colors ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
Qantas_here_I_come

737 PIC/FS passengers

hello everyone I have just bought FS passengers and it was well worth it!! I have one problem though, when I try to correct my "wilco, feel there boeing" from 737 pilot in command to work with FS passenger the screen goes black and it says microsoft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gothgod

747-200 cockppit/panel

hi guys. I'm looking for a very good realistic panel for the posky 747-200! I have 1 thats ok and has some good wing views for it but the damn auto brakes wont work 😞 and I cant seem to find the flap lewer! anyone has a good panel for me? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Liono

Hawker Siddeley HS.748

Just released on Avsim in the last couple of days File Description: FS2004 Hawker Siddeley HS.748 The maiden flight of the Avro 748, G-APZV took place on 24th June 1960 from Woodford Airfield and was piloted by Jimmy Harrison, the Avro Chief Test Pilo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
hinch

full systems go! aircraft suggestions :)

hi thereeee, well the last few weeks i have managed to spend a lot of time in the cockpit of the amazing project tupolev package but however wonderful it may be, the language barrier seems to get in the way and memorizing 240 odd switches isn't a good ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Mattnao

red bull air race help!!!!!!!!!!

can i get a red bull air race add on? plz help!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
markhyder

Concorde with guages and panels?

Where can I download a Concorde plane with Gauges and panels?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
markhyder on
rickypig112

Qantas 330-300

can anyone point me in the direction fo a quality 330-300 from wantas. i have tried a couple on avsim but they either will not work with the game or do not have wingview. can anyone reccomend one? Happy Flying 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Karlw

please help thanks

How do you install the Tu-95MS 'Bear' from avsim thanks 😀 AND WHOEVER IS DELETING MY POST PLEASE STOP!!! :evil: :x ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
RadarMan

*New Tupolev Tu-95MS 'Bear'

New download. Tupolev Tu-95MS 'Bear' http://www.wspilots.com/index.php?page=4&action=file&file_id=2212 12 2211 :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Hawk_345

F-4 Phantom

Ok guys im looking for a great FREEWEAR F4 Pahnotm, preferably a vietnam era model, good looking model and VC panel, and great sounds if possible but i can get a sounds pack for it. I want it for Fs2004. Thanks alot....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
TitanicFan

UK Airlines

Is there any uk airlines planes around like thomson fly thomas cook and British Airways....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TitanicFan on

how can you view the flight from inside the cabin?

how can you view the flight from inside the cabin?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lenin

KA-29

Hi, I am loking for a helicopter, freeware or payware of the Kamov KA-29 pictured below. Any help much obliged. Also, if anyone finds any other good kamov helicopter downloads then please let me know. Thanks again ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
SeanGa

PMDG trim problem

Hi. When using the PMDG 737 NG, I experience a problem with trimming the aircraft. When I try to apply elevator trim, a I hear a clicking sound and the trim is reset. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
gothgod

kittyhawk

Can anyone help me finding what the problem is with my kittyhawk 737-700? Like the takeoff is nice but the landing issent! When the flaps are fully extracted and the gear is down and I have landing speed the nose just keeps going down! 😞 Even...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
KenTel

Who has "Wings of Power", and how good is it?

My reason for this query, I see that Shockwave are updating "Wings of Power", and from October sometime will be available. They claim it will be compatible with FSX and fs9, plus CFSs. If anyone is using the present version, perhap you could please giv...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
Greekman72

Boeing B-314 ''The Clipper'' .

A perfect monsterous craft with great sound and exterior textures offered with some great repaints. Interior is poor but i guess you can leave with it...Heavy craft with lovely shape.The whole package includes four missions-adventures. Can be found he...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
cheechm

New Abacus A380

Intrested in the A380? Check this out: AbacusPub Here are some screenies from the site: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
gothgod

corsair 747

what would have been nice was if there was a boeing 747-400 -with- the blue corsair textures I want, instead of using 54/55$ on an aircraft. though I dont need this in a hurry but since I fly much it would have been cool and nice to have it. how about...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
Sanuska

iFly 747/PMDG 747 Video?

I bought the PMDG 747, could not figure out how to use it to save my life :p. Just read a post here about the iFly one, looks exactly the same and now I feel like I wasted my money x.x Anyways, is there any sort of instructional videos on how to use ei...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sanuska on
Tailhook

B 747-200

Nice new package Posky 742 -- includes everything and some extras. Check out the .jpgs ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=91180&CatID=fs2004ac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CptChris BA A319

Airbus A320 Family

Hello all, Does anyone know of a add on pack which is sold in shops that contains the Airbus A320 family A319, A320 & A321 Also i woul like the package to come with all aircraft textures such as BA and Iberia Cheers Cpt Chris BA A319...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CptChris BA A319 on
CondorAlx

DH-106 Comet: Some gauges are missing.

G'day, Recently downloaded and installed the DH-106 Comet (DH106c04.zip).Everything seems to work OK except some of the gauges which are missing from the panel: RPM for engines 2,3,4; u/carriage indicator; clock; altimeter; VOR; magnetic compass; ILS;...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gothgod

textures & turning

How do I install new textures? I've tried overwriting the new texture catalog with the new texture paint I want but the old ones wont go away! 😞 And it's kinda of annoying when say you have found a nice plane and all that, but the only bad thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
nottobe

Anybody knows of Eclipse500 payware? also HondaJet

I think these 2 VLJs will be revolutionary, really want to fly them in FS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
mossy

does anyone know of a diamond da42 twin star for 2004?

yeah..as title says, im pretty sure this is the right name. i really like this aeroplane, would love to get one for flight sim but cant find one anywhere....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
RadarMan

*NEW! DC-3 Taxi Throttle Control

DC-3 Taxi throttle Control For those who are having a difficult time taxing the DC-3. I fly the DC-3 often and haven't encountered that problem but have seen many posts from those who have. Obviously since this was made it is a problem with many. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CRJCapt

T-37 Tweet

➡ www.t37sim.com/ ➡ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_T-37...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Taylor

kc-135

does anyone know where i can find a kc-135 free and a panel for it. if u do please tell me. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Taylor on
omair500

wow!!!!!! a payware becomes freeware!

Are you guys tired of looking at those very nice sceneries with gates moving etc. well wouldn't u like it to be yours well at this website it's payware :cry: http://simflyers.net/ But, at this site some of them is freeware 😉 http://av...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
gothgod

Douglas Dash8

Hi guys 😀 I have a neet plane at home. A Douglas Dash8. And the bad thing is that the panel is from one of the cessnas and so is the enigine sound 😞 So I was wondering if any of you could help me find real engine sound and a real pa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
Timothy Bunston

Can some one make a xp-55 for fs2004

I have CFS3 on my computer but the p-55 won't go into fs2004 so could some one help me out...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Immanuel

Problems with BAe 146

Hey.. Can anyone help me with a problem. When I climbing above flight level 200 in a BAe 146, the engines shut down. This can´t be right. It´s from a package which is called "Commuter Airlines Eurowings Pro". Thanks in Advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gothgod

douglas md-90

Anyone that has a link to a nice realistic panel for a McDonnel Douglas MD-90? If you can see the throttle and a view of most of the cockpit it would be nice =) I found 1 site that had a really good one but I think they webmaster of the site has to fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mossy

how do you change the panels in flight sim aircraft?

I have the Airbus a380 from traffic 2005, and i want to put a panel i downloaded into it. how do i do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
Sid786

A unusual request......

Hi, new to this forum - even though Ive been flight simming for over 5 years now....can't believe I never came across this community ! ❗ Anyway, can anyone direct me to a favorite plane of mine, a ugly beast known as the Airbus SUPER TRANSPORTE...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
omair500 on
Planeguy

AIRPLANE LANDING SOUNDS BEFORE TOUCHDOWN

Hi, I have watched a lot of Flight Simulation videos lately, and when most airplanes touchdown, I would hear a sound in the cockpit that would say "500.....100......50 feet, Glideslope...Don't Sink......40....30....20....10" and then the airplane would la...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HyePilot on
cheechm

Airbrakes

Like in FS2004, when you arm your airbrakes they auto-deploy. Does this actually happen in the real world? Thanks Nick 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
neseng

ANTONOV AN-225

Hi, I'm looking for good freeware ANTONOV AN-225 for FS2004. I have seen a couple around on this and other sites. However, before I grow old downloading a pile of rubbish at dial-up speed, can anyone out there suggest a good one or at least let me know w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
neseng on
Solotwo

Coming Soon, AirSimmer's Airbus A320 Family

Just stumbled upon this early this morning. http://www.airsimmer.com/ Looks like finally a decent airbus will be out forsale. I'm not a big airbus groupie but this certainly looks to be a great looking craft, both inside and out. Might have to pic...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
Mithheru

Looking for an EMB-120 panel

Hello all. long time no see. Been occupied with RL and other things lately and now getting back into Flight Simulator in prep for FSX. I'm looking for a panel for the Embraer EMB-120. So far I'm not finding anything. I use the OSS 120 for my flights...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Falconer

747 landning wheight

Hello again 😎 , how do I know the wheight of my aircraft when I'm about to land? Do I have to calculate it myself or can I check it somewhere?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
PanAmerican

Singapore Takes Delivey of the Lego A380

A good read: http://www.etravelblackboard.com.au/index.asp?id=55653&nav=2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 15 of 43