Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

JVD

Airbus MCDU [FIXED THE QUESTION]

I have had both PSS Airbus and A340 Pro for ages now, however there is one little snag I can never quite get around. It's a little section in the MCDU . When one opens up the MCDU for the first time, it comes up with the INIT page. There one adds thei...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Gilanshah

Guages for FS2004 Grumman F-14B Tomcat

I'm having a real tough time getting the guages to work. Copied from the guages folder into the fs9 guages folder, to no avail. Any help? Also, I'm losing sound on some of my jets on the "spot view." I reinstalled fs9, but that didn't work. Any thou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gilanshah on
pdegraff

FSX planes for FS9??

I've searched the forums here but couldn't find any reference to this idea: Can we migrate FSX aircraft back into FS9? Has anyone tried it? There are some nifty planes now available for FSX that I wish I had in FS9. In case anyone is wondering, I g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
scootnben

After burners

I don't know how to get the afterburners to work on my F-16, F-22, F-14, or F-18. Can you help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RHIJN on
scootnben

Stunt Plane

Does anybody know where I can get some extra stunt planes for my game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
KevinTsai

Airspeed indicator doesn't work in bad weather?

Recently, when I was flying from San Francisco to Zurich in fspassengers demo, I got a problem. While I was descending through the clouds and light snow nearing 4,000 feet, all of a sudden, the airspeed indicator broke and shows zero. I was using the au...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KurtPStevens on
x pilot

Boeing 707 repaint

hi guys i have downloaded a 707, awesome plane! it great, got panel and a good sound package for it! but, i would like to have it air zimbabwe textures or air rhodesia as i think it looks like a classic in these colours! the only repaints i can find ar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
NSX

Level D 767 not following the FMC route?

Hi all, Little question about the Level-D. When I program a small flight route into the FMC let's say from Amsterdam(EHAM) to Brussels(EBBR) or Palma de Mallorca(LEPA) complete with depparting and arriving RW's it sometimes won't follow that route cor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NSX on
hunterj82

Auto Throttles won't engage.

I have the Boeing 757-200 from Project Open Sky and for some reason the auto throttles won't engage. I went in and checked the .cfg files to make sure that it had auto throttles and everything. Anyone have any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheezyflier

fokker tri-wing

so i saw fly boys this evening, there were some really cool scenes in the movie. seeing the fokker reminded me of paul revere and the raiders sininging "snoopy and the red baron" where in the heck can i get a tri wing to download? no freeware red baron...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
Blinky

de Havilland Mosquito

Did someone a short while back, mention a Mossie being developed, I believe it was a payware version?? I can't find the post! I have a fairly poor S African Mossie, but I want a better one. Any ideas or direction?? Blinky 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blinky on

Trouble With Door Commands (i.e. Shift+E+2)

There are times when hitting Shift+E+2, for example, will open other available doors on a given aircraft. Then, without changing anything, hitting the same combination on the same aircraft will do nothing more than open and close the main door over and ov...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
KevinTsai

Why can't FS2004 have real airlines as default?

Just wondering, you know real-world airlines like American Airlines, Continental Airlines, etc? Why can't real-world airlines be put on FS2004 as default and you have to download real-world airlines on the Internet? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on

IFDG Airbus A32x Service Pack!

It's had over 30,000 downloads, but has everyone seen the A32x Service Pack for the IFDG A319, A320 and A321 series aircraft? It will add flexing wings, which is based on gear compression rather than airflow/lift (but still looks very convincing to me, in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Brynjar

Why wont the game continue? So I can throttle...

I'm a beginner in this game, and now I'm taking the course for air traffic control. I'm supposed to select 4, depart north - then press CRTL + RIGHT BRACKET (])... So what do I push? Nothing happends when I push CRTL + 9 ( Thats the location of the rig...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
Pappy55

PMDG 747 FMC waipont latt/long

I am getting really frustrated with the waypoint prohramming of the FMC useing lattitude/longatude codes. I have read the manual on this but it only breifly covers and gives one example. I did get some waypoints going on the 737 but the 747 is a lit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on

Opensky 747SP Nosewheel Not Turning?

I have the new Opensky 747SP in AA livery and noticed the nose wheel does not turn at all. I would have thought a release as new as this would have this feature. Plus, the text about the model at AVSIM seems to suggest it should turn. Here's the text: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Aerodesigns A318 gauge problem

I installed the Aerodesigns A318 base pack and Frontier airlines textures. When I click the fly now button I get a error telling me that A320.gau is not compatible. I am not able to fly this plane, how can this be fixed so that it does work. I am using FS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
djcevera

pmdg 737 autopilot

could someone please point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to properly use the autopilot on the pmdg 737ng i think i may be doing something wrong thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
dannyboy2005

Wing Flex

Ok on the POSKY aircrafts, theres effects for "wingflex". Can i add some lines to other aircraft's .CFG to make this happen?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CodyH

Which Payware 727

Hey guys, I know this question has been asked a million times, but what B727 is the best and most rrealistic on the market? I don't know 727s that well but i know they don't have FMCs but is there one on the market that had something like a Vnav or Lna...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

best freeware airbus

what is the best freeware airbus A320 or A318 with virtual cockpit? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nottobe

a little off topic: why ac piston engine can't use auto gas?

I know avgas is 100 octane with lead, but i wonder why aviation engines can not be designed to use auto gas? i heard that avgas would be tripling the price in a few years, and possibly oil companies will terminate their avgas production.........

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on

project mach 2 Concorde

Howdy! Recently I installed the project mach 2 Concorde on FS9. The plane shows up in the aircraft directory, but when I click the “fly now” button the whole flight simulator program exits. How can I fix this? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on

Boeing 737-800 with Virtual Cockpit wanted.

Hey, i've got Flight Simulator X and FS2004 but found that no PC in the world can run FSX properly with Autogen to Max and Max Traffic, Etc. So basically i am reverting back to FS2004. However i am looking for the exact same Boeing 737-800 series thats...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
KevinTsai

How do you deal with the default extra 300s and douglas dc3?

I know that you have to use rudders to do this on the ground but the extra turns very fast and the dc3 turns slow. It it possible that you can change this in the aircraft.cfg?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on

IRIS F-35B handling trouble

If anyone has flown this plane with success please help! It won't sit still on the ground with the throttle at idle. It goes soon as the flight loads. I made sure to reset all trim but it likes to go right. Calibrated my stick. How to take off in a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
slinginsammy on
mustangpilot

[ Poll ] Jets V's Prop aircraft. Which do you prefer?

Just wondered what the ratio was between people who prefer Jets to Prop driven aircraft. I love props by the way, how about you?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
mickwill

Feelthere ERJ-145

I have been flying a freeware model with Bill's panel, which does a great job. However some of the functions are missing. I am considering getting the Feelthere ERJ-145 as a replacement. Does anybody here own this aircraft or have any views regarding i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tom Huben on
scab12

Boeing B-52 bomber virtual cockpit

Does any one know where I can get a Boeing B-52 bomber virtual cockpit? It would be greatly appreaciated. 🙂 Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dorianee

s

ive tried 2 long flights....and they were both not successful.......my first was in a 737.....i was trying to fly from koak to phnl....oakland to honolulu...oakland is rite across the bay from sanfrancisco airport.....but i curised at 34 and when i was ap...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on

FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress missing textures?

Hi, I download a plane called FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress base pack from Simviation. I went to the virtual cockpit view only to no textures! There are gauges but everything else in the cockpit is just a plain dull grey, including the yoke and sea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Dorianee

indicated vs true airspeed

why do some people think its better to fly fs2004 with indicated airspeed???.....i know somepeople say its becuase when flying true airspeed you could fall into a stall....but this has never happend to me...even in an approach to a runway in a 747......i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ARD-DC

For the Level-D connaisseurs

Good day all of you, I've been trying to work around a problem I'm having with the LDS 763, but I can't seem to get around it; Step Climbing. In terms of fuel management, on the long hauls it pays off to fly the optimum FL. Now I'll occasionaly ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
mustangpilot

Constillation, free v's abacus

I have the free Lockheed Constillation downloaded from this site but have just found one from http://www.abacuspub.com/ for $19. How do these aeroplanes compare? Is it worth the $19?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
mustangpilot

Mig 3 & Yak 3

I have seen a Yak 3 but not a Mig 3 (both beautiful aircraft ) and was wondering 1: Who sells the Yak 3 (or if it's freeware - where from?) 2: Does anyone do a Mig 3? Mig3 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/26052/mig-3-yak-3...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
TimTim

Fastest Freeware Aircraft??

Hi, after a long time of flying Cessna's and the heavy metal I decided that I want a new challenge, I want a really fast airplane, but I don't want to pay for it 😎 Which is the fastest airplane you can get for free in Flight Simulator 2004?? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bbonsignor on
JRM

iFLY 747 GPWS

Hi, i'm using the iFLY 747 and when i'm in an ILS approach, the GPWS says: 1 thousand , fifty, fourty... but at the same time i hear: too low terrain, too low terrain, continously how can i turn off this alarm during landing? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
corsair1

getting add on to load in fs

I downloaded t38 talon and installed it it aircratft folder but it will not come up on list of aircraft in fs. what do I need to do?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
corsair1 on
JRM

747 AUTOTHROTTLE

HI PEOPLE, I HAVE THE IFLY 747-400, WHEN I DISENGAGE THE AUTOTHROTTLE APPEARS A MESSAGE ON THE EICAS SAYING: AUTOTHROTTLE DISC-, THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN´T MAKE DISAPPEAR THIS MESSAGE AGAIN. DO YO KNOW WHAT TO DO?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Thunderbirdman2

Carenado

I purchesed Carenados T34 a while back and rebooted comp and lost the file and cant get the plane back I have all the registrations and keycodes how do I get this plane back I emailed them a couple times and never got a response...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Niels1992

Helos

Does anyone know where i can download a Mi-26 Halo, Mi-24 Hind, Mi-28 Havoc and a Ka-50 or 52 Hokum? Yes, im a Russian aircraft fan. 🙂 Thanks in advance....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
luigi_m_

Add-on aircraft with more

I'm looking for an add-on twin turbo prop in the 8-20 seat range that has "lessons" as such on it, eg, how to handle that type of aircraft, landings, navigation, etc. Any ideas? Someone mentioned that Flight1 aircraft have these sort of extra's with their...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Piggy968

VIPER F-16 by Kirk Olsson

:cry: I installed VIPER F-16 by Kirk Olsson, but when I launch FS2004, it isn't in the list of aircraft! Help me please to resolve this problem!!! Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Piggy968 on

HELP! Radio Buttons Missing in Some Panels

I now have two panels, one for a 727 found at AVSIM under 727_reed_panel.zip , that do not seem to have buttons to get onto the radio. I figure there's three possibilities here: 1) I simply don't see them and they're very well-hidden 2) They were...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
renesis

Level-D SID/STAR data updates - how to?

Hi, It's really strange as I've done this before without any problems but this time around it won't work! The problem is with installing SID/STAR data into the Level D 767 FMC. I previously used the Navdata website and downloaded an all-in-one and I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

looking for freeware 707 with virtual cockpit

Hi, I'm looking for a freeware 707 with virtual cockpit. Can somebody help me find one? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

MD-81/MD-82 (Nikkei): Where's the Radio Button??

I have the McDonnell Douglas MD-81/MD-82 from Nikkei Business Publications but can't figure out how to get on the radio. It does not appear to have the standard "headset" button next to the other ones. Is the button hidden somewhere or is there another wa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Streak7474

how do i add my downloaded planes onto the list of msfs2004?

How do i add my downloaded planes onto the list of msfs2004. i cant figure it out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mxrxex

Help! What means "wing fold" and "tail hook u

Pls translate me this. I had translate it with google, but this is a very crazy translation 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mxrxex on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 11 of 43