Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

mrkonk

help help help me please sos sos help me load aircraft

I just downloaded a F-16 poker cards fighter squadron.I put it in my hard drive under program files\microsoft games\flight simulator 9\aircraft, I also copy and pasted the guages to the guages file and the effects to the effects file. please help. my comp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
amermel

I TRYED EVERYTHING I CANT GET THE DOWNLOAD TO WORK

i downloaded a flapjack, a P-51, an SR-71 and a F-4. I did the things that TTT and Radarman told me to do but it didn't work. I need help. Dont tell me to drag and drop things into the correct file because i already tryed that, it dosent work for me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
originalgrunge

And GPS-kid wins another "good-find" award!

So my hat goes off to GPS-kid on his great find of FSCrew. I've been dragging my feet for the past 2 weeks since he made mention of it, figuring that it really wasn't as great as I heard, that I make my flights realistic enough, etc. etc. I now humbly say...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
michlin

Aicraft Bounce

Hi all, I have a problem. My FS9 aircraft can be at a standstill or taxiing and the aircraft bouces on its front landing wheel and spews out smoke (as seen at touchdown) . Does any other users experience the same phenomenon? Is there a fix? My syste...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Michael_H

new Airbus A318

The new iFDG Baby Bus A318. It's a beauty... http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=64737 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
Sebi80

FStraffic to use with FS2004???

Hello! Just a question, because I am not already really acumstomed with FS! I have seen in the net that there is a tool named FSTraffic. It was always only mentioned in combination with FS98 or FS2002. So I would like to know, if you can also us...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
flightofficer

Does a DC-9 normally level out of bank by itself?

* Kindly would somebody know whether (or not) it is normal for a DC-9 to return to level flight by itself when left to it in a bank? The (great!) SGA model, both series 10 & 30, which I've got for FS2004 does not appear to maintain bank attitude very ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SID_STAR on
Jared

PMDG 737-700

I just got the PMDG 737NG. i have gotton to know the whole panel on the plane except for the FMC. i go to put all of the data in the fMC like the speeds, the arrival and departure airport, altitude. But when i got to activate the flight plan, on the scree...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Continental 1123

PMDG 737NG vs. LDS 767

Hey guys i am new to buying aircraft but i am about to. I am just wondering what would be the better plane to buy.. the PMDG 737NG or the Level D Sim 767. I can now fly the Default 737-400 so i thought maybe the PMDG but id like to get some of your though...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FL050 on
Chris102

Nemeth Designs MI-17

Does anyone have the Nemeth Designs MI-17? I was interested in purchasing it, but thought I'd get some input from you first. Chris...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
Jared

Boeing 787

Can someone give me links to find the Boeing 787 for download...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
ranald

pmdg 737-600 700

I got the addon a day ago and its well worth the money.Its a big big change as I have never used the FMC before.I was doing the introductory flght and had done everything write(I think) and on T/O when I set T/O power the was a strange noise it was some s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
jdougk

missing gauges

Downloaded and installed the Lancair Legacy 2000 and Arrow III in FS 2004. The Lancair is missing the airspeed indicater and altimiter, and the Arrow is missing only the airspeed indicater. Everything else seems to be there and working. Any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FL050 on
alisonmarshall

Afterburners

can u get afterburners on flight sim 2004 if so how cuz im downloading all these areoplanes but theres no afterburners can someone please help and yes it say it has afterburners before i download it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Jared

Removing VC

i have the PAD CRJ-700ER in American Eagle textures which i got from www.simviation.com but could someone tell me how to remove the Virtual Cockpit from the airplane so i could use wingviews....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jaapverduijn on
Chris102

Crash LAnding

Is there a trick to land without the gear? When I've tried it, I just keep bouncing....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
Chris102

Does the Pope have a Helicopter?

Does anyone know if the Pope has a helicopter??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
paflightsimpilot

Help with Aircraft Prop Animation Please!!!!

Can anyone direct me here that has information on "how to" modify aircraft animations. Basically I have a B17 that the prop movement is rather "static". I.E. there is no smooth startup or shutdown or inflight prop motion/movement like it is in the King Ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
paflightsimpilot on
crjmike

CRJ

Does any1 have or can u make oa wing view of a CRJ-200? Or perhaps u know where to find one? i am a total CRJ pilot for fS2004 and i would really like a wing view!!! :o thanks -mike...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

737cockpit features

dear members I want a cockpit with some extra controlls (737). I want a cockpit like the new genaration how tells me on a speaker what my current height is when I land. Something like: 100, 40, 10 So I can determ how high I am so I can focus on that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
amermel

F-18 download help

i got the Flyaway account 2 weeks ago and I have downloaded about 4 planes. I did exactly what the instructions told me to do and they don't work. Today I got an F-18 Super Hornet. I draged and dropped the corect files and the plane itself into the cor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on

Thank you

I want to say thanks for the help I have recieved here so far. tons and tons of help, and as soon as I file my yearly, take my money away forms(Taxes) I will sign up and actually have a username. I just wanted to say thanks, and I will probably be asking...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
RadarMan

Temporary Concorde Panel

Until they finish the final panel for the Concorde this panel can be used. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Pedro+Oliveira+&CatID=fs2004pan&Go=Search https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Joecooljow

virtual cockpit help

I was just wondering if anyone could improve the virtual cockpits on the boeings or even all the default aircraft. i think its dumb lookeing that they look like water soaked water color paintings and theres a switch protrudeing every now and then.i saw a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Joecooljow on
Scotteiboi

Rudder help

Whenever I need to center myself on the runway the wheel also turns when I twist my joystick. Is there any way to lock the wheel so only the rudder rotates? This goes for all my planes. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
mypilot

powered gliders

I was at the AOPA meeting at Long Beach airport a coulple months ago and I saw a glider with a propellor on it. This airplane/glider had a range of 450 nms at a speed of 120 mph. I was wondering if they had something like that on avsim or some other place...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Sam Intel

DC9 panel

Any body know where I can download a nice DC9 panel. I looked but I couldn't find any good ones. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sam Intel on
Jared

PAD CRJ-700- TCAS

I have the PAD CRJ-700 in American Eagle texture which i got from www.simviation.com everything on the airplane works perfect and i love it except for the TCAS. when i got to the screen it says it is off. then i got the the other screen where there is the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
RadarMan

Chris-Playboy Paint-Job

Are you old enough? http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=playboy_a320.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Skymuncher on
Jared

Samuli's MD-80 fuel problem

i have the Samuli's MD-80 panel and airplane. When i fly it only uses the fuel from the center fuel tank. Can you tell me what i have to do to get it to use fuel from all of the tanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
Agus0404

Questions about PSS A340 Pro

Hello people! I am now doing my first A340 Tutorial. I'm almost done!! I feel like a professional flying the A340 😉 Anyway, I have some questions for you guys. 1. BLOCK equals FUEL, right? So, the tutorials tell me to put 26.9, or whatever num...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
amermel

I downloaded a SR-71 to my system and it didn't work

i downloaded an Sr-71 Blackbird to my comp. I followed the read-me's instructions and it's not on the Flight Sim. I tryed it many times over and it still didn't work. Please Help me!!!!! Please!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ortegren on
collara

Textures not showing up on plane.

Help, I downloaded the concorde from ap designs with textures, but only the base textures show up. I placed the textures in the texture folder but the plane still has the base color. Any ideas? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Suds

CS 727 or PMDG 737NG???

Thinking of making an addon purchase. I'm torn between the CaptainSim Legendary 727 Pro and the PMDG 737NG. Can anyone give me some feedback on what they think is the better purchase? Thanks for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
amermel

downloading the F-4 Please reply TomtheTank

When I click on the file for the plane it says that it cant locate the Stub.exe file. Please help me!!! I have a Compaq Presario, Pentium 3, and I have Cox High Speed Internet. I do what TomtheTank tells me to do and I do it, It dosent's work. I also ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
HigherAviation

CFG help

I need the original CFG file for a default 737 i have accidentaly replace it with an f14 file lol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
thundr29

i am having a problem with gauages for some down loads

I have down loaded some planes for my fltsim 2004 but the problem is that some of the planes do not have any guaeges the panels are there ok but the gauages are all black and not filled , what can I do ?? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
Chris102

Legendary 707

This question is regarding the Captain Sim 707. How do I get the ground scenery as shown here? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Jared

Lake LA-4-200 buccaneer

Does any one know where i can find a Lake LA-4-200 buccaneer for FS2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sonicninja

Looking for the Aurora

Hi folks, has anyone seen a download for the new USAF/CIA spyplane the "Aurora"??? Its out-there somewhere I just know it 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
5o'clock_charlie

Air Force One - Lost and found (for fs9)

Greetings, this one is for all aspiring presidential candidates like myself just to point out or remind You, as the case may be, that a pretty decent freeware Air Force One is available at FlightSim.com : os742af1.zip PROJECT OPENSKY BOEING 747-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Newboy

Airport Gates in FS004

Now that my landing has been sorted, the airport gates still bug me. Everytime I choose a gate in the flight planner, the aircraft is nowhere near the airport when I start before pushback. If I press CTRL+S I see that the airport is miles away. I was flyi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
evil knievil on
Sam Intel

T-38

Dose any body know where I can download a T-38 with NASA or military textures....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mypilot

Spy planes

I am looking for some extreme aircraft. The kinds that can climb up to 80000 ft at mach 4. Those kinds of aiplanes....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Eric33

the pfd button in 747 in fs 2004

hi i want to know in the 747 in fs2004 the pfd button in fs2004 it's used for want help me to know...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
MaverM

Captain Sim's Legendary 767 is coming!

Have you seen the preview? The model looks superb!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Agus0404

GPS-Kid, I need you!!

Hello! I have a question about the PSS A340 Professional. I was doing my first tutorial and I was about to land so I saved the flight just in case. "If something goes wrong, I have my saved flight," I said. Ok, everything was going good until I landed. A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
len2311

Getting downloads to work

Hi I have downloaded the hornet and unzipped the folder and placed the files in the FS9 aircraft folder, as the read me said. But when I open FS I cannot find the aircraft in the list. Can anyone help me please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
len2311 on
The-GPS-Kid

SSW A310 (Original Grunge)

Hi Grunge, I ordered the SSW A310 download from the www.simsoftworkshop.com website, dying to try this one out as I remember you recommended it, and you know I like my Airbuses! ....Although I definately entered the right email address, nothing has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
newboy

landing 747-400 or any heavy

HI, I am having great difficulty in landing. I dont understand the landing procedure. I am confused between GPS and using the NAV. Yesterday, I was flying from Auckland to Los Angeles. After take off, after about 3000ft, I switched to AP. I used NA...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH on
Page 34 of 43