Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ivanoff

loading planes into program after downloading from internet

We're having problems with sound on the Cessena 185 and some of the other planes we downloaded aren't showing up, ? mark. Any ideas to assit us with this. From a mom and her 10 year old son...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
djcevera

having trouble with some panels please help

Hello all i recently downloaded the greg737 file from avsim it is a replacement panel for the default 737 and unfortunaly not all of the switches have shown up i am missing the no smoking/seatbelt and crew sounds i read the read me file a millon times and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
rowcoach

Henry Tomkiewicz's Cessna C208B Grand Caravan

Does anyone know where I can find this base model? I found some good repaints on Avsim, but they all require the Tomkiewicz base model. I can't find it anywhere - but I probably don't know where to look. Thanks !!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
belgeode

Should I or shouldn't I? Hmmmm.

Ok so I have a really awesome 737 series in the Skydecks models, best I have seen thus far... now I am thinking perhaps I should upgrade Lolo's 757 too... So I search around. Here's what I found... Of course it costs 30 pounds... i figure like close...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
scab12

Finding a good Cirrus SR-22

I need help find a Cirrus SR22 aircraft. good quality with a custom panel and sound. Hopefuly a good interactive VC too. THis a plane I've always loved and would some day like to have one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Cheeks

AS350 Squirrel

These are some pics of the as350 Squirrel i downloaded. It is a really nice model the only problem its 33mb 😛.But its a full plane with panels and sounds etc. Here's the link to download it. 1st one http://www.simviation.com/fs2004helicopters9.ht...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
veshagoo

problem with level d 767-300

problem.........when i start level d 767-300..i cant get the engines started....ive tried everything..read the manuals, ctrl + e, i have tried step by step and nothing helps..really appreciate help...rgds ken...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
veshagoo

COLD AND DARK PROBLEM

Guys...i need help please...how do i TURN off the cold and dark cockpit in fs 2004??? just about all my planes start cold and dark now and i do not have a clue how to start the engines...ctrl + e.....does not work...any help is much appreciated..rgds. .....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
jfmitch1716

Raytheon Beech 300 electric switches

I am perplexed. I have the new AFG Raytheon Beech 300 and the battery and generator switches can not be shut off. I have checked and the electric always available in the a/c cfg is set to = 0. Not sure where the problem is. Any ideas? Thanks Jim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
Cheeks

M-55 Geophysica

does anyone know where i can get a Myasischyev M-55 Geophysica. i cant seem to find one 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
spitfiresrule

Captain sim 757 VS. Level D 767

Hi I was just wondering out of these to models which one I should purchase both of them look very great but I cant choose between them. Any insight as to which one I should get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks SR...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
KevinTsai

Taxing to wrong gate-wrong atc parking codes

Arrived from London Gatwick, when I turned off the runway, at Newark Airport in my Just Flight 2005's Continental 777, I expected ATC to tell me to go to terminal C (Continental Airlines owns the whole terminal), ATC told me to go to terminal B instead. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
acepilot32

after burner effects

hi im trying to get some after burner effects for my f-16 but i cant find any so i was wondering is it possible to take a f/a 18`s after burner effects from abacus`s wonderul flight deck4 so can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
veshagoo

cant tune in radio

i cannot tune in the nav radios on my Meljet 777-200LR, the readme says to put in a bunch of 0's..i did it, but do not know how to tune them...i press x and then n and the display on the nav radio on the panel, changes the nav numbers from 115.30 to 118...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
CRJCapt

Smallest multi-engine aircraft in the world

Introducing the MC10 Cri-Cri. Designed in the early 1970s by a French aeronautical engineer Michel Colomban, the Cri-cri aircraft is the world's smallest twin-engine aircraft at only 4.9 m (16.1 ft) wingspan and 3.9 m (12.8 ft) length. Here is the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
KevinTsai

Tweaking aircraft.cfg help

Guys, after flying around the world with my EVA Air Airbus A380, I hope that I'll never have to fly with that plane again! First, the textures don't load up and second, I think it takes too long to switch views say from Cockpit to Spot view. I thought...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
cheezyflier

howard 500

i notice that sometimes the gps compass is off quite a bit, and i have never seen it happen on any other plane. is there a way to correct it? have any of you noticed this before with the howard or any other plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
DJNocturnal

N00b A.I Traffic Question

So i'm starting to learn how to make my own flight plans for ai aircraft...my question is how do i get the AC Type? its not in the aircraft.cfg, where do i get it from? do i just make one up? here is an example of a flight plan for a b-52 ai package: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DJNocturnal on
stocz2

Throttle help, please

I just purchased the x-treme King Air B200 aircraft by Flight 1 software. I am asking this question here, before i try to e-mail Flight 1 for the answer. Thinking maybe someone else had this problem on their AC. I have the Saitek X53 flight control sy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
veshagoo

remove raf L1011

hi.. i cannot remove a ....Royal air force tristar...from fs 2004..i cant find it in the fs2004 main or aircraft folder..ive done a search of my computer and..nothing....i think the actual file name is .....raftristar05....when i start fs2004 the airplan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mreed

Airbus 380 air speed indicator

Hello pilots. Last weekend I download and install the Qantas Airbus 380. First I found that the panel is the same that in the B747. But this is not a problem. The real problem is that the air speed indicator is not working. I don't see V1, CLB speed, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
veshagoo

unspcified airplane

hi...in fs2004 i downloaded a b737 that when i open the program up when the screen opens that shows the airplane spinning around....that screen is black.....does any one know how i can make that plane visible and working or how to delete it...i have tried...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Cheeks

340-600

does anybody know of a freeware a340-600. i would prefer it be of about 5mb or higher and virgin atlantic would be most preferable but anything else will do cheers 🍻 cheeks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
ohboy710

Just Flight DC-9-30 users (cabin pressure question)

For anybody who has the Just Flight DC-9-30 = can somebody tell me what you need to do to correctly pressurize your cabin. I have everything working corretly, but I always get the cabin pressure warning so I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas woul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flt634 on
chingchong

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

:rofl: IS this concorde thing just some sorta stupid joke?, or what?? 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
gothgod

Braathens 737-700

Anyone knows where I can find a good freeware Braathens 737-700 with the new colors (with the norwegian flag on the tail and blue belly)? I have the kittyhawks version but everytime when I go in for landing the nose just keeps pointing downwards eventhou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on

Defalt planes on fs wont work

Hey some planes on my fs2004 wont work like the piper cherroke and md83 you no how to fix this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Cheeks

When i download from avsim

When i download from avsim the file comes up put it wont let me copy do the desktop and when i go to extract it it says nothing to extract. So please tell me how to fix this 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
n9xv

KNEEBOARD FILES

How can I edit the kneeboard files for addon aircraft? I know where the files are and how to add or delete in the aircraft.cfg file but the kneeboard files are HTML documents opened by Internet Explorer. Is it possible to edit? Do I need to buy an HTML ed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n9xv on
Aldeeb

Aircraft reluctant to take off

I have 3 downloads of piston-engined tail-draggers that all have one thing in common in that they are difficult/impossible to persuade into the air. They run the length of the runway and then keep on into the countryside before finding an obstacle for col...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
acepilot32

b52

i was wondering is this aircraft a good download and is it good for fs2004 heres the link: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1191/fs2004-boeing-b-52g-and-b-52d-stratofortress/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
Joey890

How do you master landing?

How do you get really good at landing like the people in videos on youtube. I've had this game for a week now, and sometimes when I land with a 777 the nose goes way into the ground. How do you get really good at landing? How much practice does it take? W...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
Ravie

Your Top 5 Freeware Aircraft

Hey guys finally got round to reinstalling FS2004 after my laptop overheated and i had to reinstall instead of filling it up with cr*p freeware again and slowing my game loading down i decided to find out wat the best freeware aircraft are please po...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
claytonlocher

[ Poll ] Which Airliner Do You Like to Fly?

I think I did something like this a year ago...just wondering if anything has changed....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
CaptainEz

Download

Just wanted to let everyone know that the ATR Binter Canarias is a good download great plane to fly ... Have Fun ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
hello!

Afterburner?

Hello! I just installed the Stratojet Chronos Jet and the afterburners only come on when I switch my lights on. If I am idling and hit the lights, the afterburner will still come on. What I want is when at full throttle, the afterburner will then come on,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on

How do you get rid of an aircraft?

How do you get rid of an aircraft after you have downloaded it into FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Fire_Emblem_Master

just cause im sick of hearing it!

Whats the deal with everyone wanting to drop bombs and shoot guns in FS04? This is a flight simulator, if you want to shoot things, GET A COMBAT SIMULATOR!!! What kind of weird person would want to shoot down a civil jet? Seriously, why is it fun to simul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Aldeeb

Cessna T303 Crusader

I downloaded the above simulation that was created by John B Loney Jr. It is an excellent simulation of a very interesting aircraft and has a first rate panel. Unfortunately I am experiencing problems that at the moment defy solution. On loading the ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
veshagoo

ultimate boeing panel

does anybody know if there is a "boeing ultimate panel" for four engines, the one for two engines is great, but i need one for four if it exists..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Thunderbirdman2

Aerosoft A-10

It says in the manual you can fire the weapons. But it dosnt tell how I read the whole thing twice and it says pull the trigger on the joystick when the gear is up I did that nothing happened is it beacause I was in the ferri version? Or somthing else? If...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
veshagoo

downloading aircraft

when you go to avsim, how do you know if you are downloading ...1..a whole airplane or if you are downloading just repaints...i put in to search that i am looking for an aircraft and i always usually get repaints any help would be appreciated rgds ken...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
k7ltf

Ariane BBJ v3.5 bugs question

Have a couple of question regarding the Ariane BBJ 3.5 release for those who have it. I have read over and over the pros and cons - mostly cons of why not to buy this product , so I am not here to rehash that related topic. - However I have a couple o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
k7ltf on
kieranja

project ai

how does this work i downloaded the flight plan creater i down load flight plan unzip it the on the firt line i open the flight plan then sec line put the aircraft in and i get eror message. how do u do it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on

Playboy and Hooters

Anyone know where I can get free Playboy and free hooters planes....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
scab12

Best Military Aircraft Downloads

i would like the peoples opinion on military aircraft. what are some of the best aircraft you have download for your flight sim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
jhnsn1900d

fs2004 service pack

does anyone know if there is a service pack for fs2004? Like i know there is a new one for fsx but dont know if there is one for fs2004 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bartholomew

TinMouse2 B732 Modelpack and panel

If you have downloaded this from AVSIM you must have noticed small problems with the panel (like F7 flap extension, spoilers...), so please tell me how to fix them! 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartholomew on
kieranja

airbus a 330 pro

any find this add on hard to fly? the auto piltos seem to go over bored when turning and decending or climbing at the same time....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
Ravie

Aircraft Liveries

how do i just add liveries/repaints of jetliners i used some to the opensky planes and every time i get a model.. is there a way of modding this or using parts of the opensky models and repaints to use just one model and have an entire fleet of repainst ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 8 of 43