Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

AndreyPietov

PLEASE HELP!

This topic contains many problems that i cant find help for anyware! As more problems occur, I and the visitors of this topic will update this topic with more problems. PLEASE NOTE: STATE YOUR PROBLEMS TOO!!! YOU MIGHT FIND HELP FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AndreyPietov on
volgun

the normandy from mass effect

is there a normandy aircraft from mass effect for fs2004 this may sound a bit crazy but it wud be really cool havin one of em 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
volgun on
YellowC4S

Problems with plane pulling to left on takeoff

Downloaded aircraft pull to left when taking off. Anyone else have this problem and is there anything that can be done about it? It only does it with downloaded aircraft even the new Eaglesoft Citation X I just purchased....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Westernstyle on
volgun

whats the biggest ever thing u can get on fs2004

what is the biggest thing u can get on it i know th antonov is the biggest real aircrft but i want t find the biggest even if it is not real...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Westernstyle on
Vanya

Ariane BBJ AAARRRGGGHHH!!

I recently recieved a copy of Ariane's BBJ set from a friend, and, after discovering earlier today that my computer's graphics card issue had somehow cleared itself up, decided to install it. However, during the installation, I was told the installer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Ravie

Payware Aircraft Addons

Hey i;ve just bought this game as it runs soooooo much sweeter than FSX on this current computer and im looking for some decent Payware Aircraft addons can sombody please list the major well knwon companies that produce good quality addons thanx :-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
veshagoo

level d 767 fmc problem

hi.. i have level d 767-300 on my fs 2004 and when i open the fmc after i put in orig airport and destination airport it will not activate or execute. i did notice on the page before i only have 2 irs , the latitude and longitude , i cant put in a third.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
Cheeks

POSKY 777

I was browsing the POSKY downloads, and saw that the 777 will be coming soon! 😀 I wonder how it will compare to Meljets model, share your thaughts!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
W3CPR

B-58 Hustler clarification

Hi... I might have misstated the problem I am having with severe yawing in the B-58. The aircraft flies perfectly in the manual mode. The severe yawing starts when I am locked to the GS only. Perhaps this might lead to how to correct the problem. The...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
W3CPR

B-58 Hustler yaw problem

Hi... I have a very nice B-58 hustler but cannot land it even using the ILS system lock as it yaws terribly from side to side and I really don't know how to correct this problem. Does anyone out there have any idea on how to prevent this from happeni...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
benbastock

PMDG 737 comms serious problem

Hi whenever i do a long flight on the PMDG say 3 hours or more after that time the frequencies freezes and i cant change them for online flying or transmit on them for default atc. also the navaids dont change either so i cant ever do anything other than ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
ricsike

Steering problem!

Hy All! Why does my plane keep going from one side to the other when I'm taking off? Why doesn't it stay on the runway propelly? 🙄 'Cause it keeps annoying me now!!! :x Thx for any help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
CHECHENVIP

Aircraft Steering...

How can I make the nose wheel steer without using the rudders?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tartanaviation on
VegasFlyer

ATR 42 panel

Does anyone know of a decent ATR 42 panel for FS9? Thanks 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
js233

Project Mach 2 Concorde

Do any of you have a project mach 2 concord + textures fs2004 fs france closed Please Rispond Soon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
js233 on
grizzllii

Flexible wings?

i have a slight problem here. wings on my FS2004 original Boeing 747 don't want to bend when i take off. they sort of stay as if i was on the ground. furthermore, when i added the Airbus the Complete collection, aircrafts do the same! it kills me cause i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
grizzllii on
doughie68

Carrier Package and Plane Downloads

Trying to download some new planes, but specifically the carrier package in utilities, made all the transfers as it says, and it isn't showing up anywhere in FS 2004 - any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Vanya

Changing Handling?

Is it possible to change the rate at which an aircraft can bank? I absolutely adore the POSKY range of aircraft, but i cannot stand the fact that they bank so slowly. I did a quick test with a POSKY 747-400, and it took about 40 seconds to go from level...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Vanya

Flying AI Aircraft

I've got a few AI Aircraft in fs2004 that I'd like to try flying. All of them are in the Aircraft folder. How do I add them to my Aircraft lists?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
eyton402

Lockheed and Kawasaki P-3C ORION and CP-140 AURORA

I downloaded the these aircraft, (Fly Away aircraft of the day), used the self installer and now cannot find them in FS9. The download appears in the drive, ie FS9 aircraft but not in FS9 itself. I have tried looking under aircraft manufacturer but not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
luigi_m_

Payware or Freeware TBM 850 anyone

Anyone know where I can find a pay or freeware TBM 850?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
truckernick

Some Hellish Problems

I have recently been playin fs2004, but i have a problem. At night mostly is when you can see it, there is bad resolution i guess you could describe it as. But at dusk or dawn there ar like lines acrossed the sky in the sunset. Then at night when my land...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
renesis

Load editing/panel merging

I have the PSS 757. I want to add more repaints to the model but there don't appear many option. Is it possible to use another model, say Posky, but use the PSS flight deck features AND retain the load edit functions of the PSS load editor? I can g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Thunderbirdman2

Help Please

I am flying another eclipse flight and I am at FL290 have the autothrotle on and set to fly at mach .60 except I cant get to mach .60. power is at 96% N1 and there are no winds. What am i doing wrong or not getting. Help!. I took off with only 75% power a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Vanya

Editing Aircraft Weight?

How do I edit an aircraft's base weight? I use FSPassengers, but the base weight of my A330-300 is too high to allow me to fully load the aircraft. Can anyone help me please?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
yankeeflyer72 on
Vanya

One hell of an Aircraft problem

I've had a rather annoying error occurring with some of my planes, mostly those of the Tri-jet variety. When I choose the aircraft in the selection screen, The aircraft is displayed with both of the tail-mounted horizontal stabilizers angled upwards at a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
scab12

F/A-37

Does anybody know how to get this airplane to work for FS2004 I would much appreciate it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
1rcherry

adding aircraft fs2004

Still having trouble adding aircraft....is there any software available to do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
sunsetvair

delta/project opensky

ok i have a delta erj from P.O but when i go to taxi ( in major T-Storms ) i get to turn onto the r/w and myplane crashes into the ground the back tire just like "blows out"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
jhalus

turning on pushback

hey I was wondering if you guys could tell me how to turn the plane when you are pushing back. I know you have to set a key on the keyboard... but when i press the assigned key, nothing happens.. I have no idea what the problem is. num lock is off.. I'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
chazace

installing downloads into Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I have downloaded a new plane onto my computer...how do I install into MFSX for use with the game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chazace on
veshagoo

not in database

hi.. im a newbie to pmdg 747-400 queen of the skies...i just downloaded it and when i start it up i pull the fmc and put in...ksea...it comes back saying...not in database....it does not give any info for any city..any ideas???appreciate any help..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
falconxxx

SKY-DECKS SETTINGS

Hey guys I need some help, recently I purchased Sky-Decks panel design Boeing 737-ng ...ok the model is a joy to fly however I need some clarification on how to use the N1 feature. Exactly when are you suppose to turn it off, and are you suppose to ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
falconxxx on
rowcoach

Fokker F28

I downloaded the F28 from Project Fokker and I am quite impressed. I now have the F28 and F100 and am very happy with both. Anyway, the F28 has a button to click for a radar that shows AI traffic. Is there anyway I can add that feature to all my planes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
erboothe

Flight Deck III

I have recently added Abacus Flight Deck III to my computer, and after several hundred attempts, have not made a successful landing on the carrier. The F/A-18 is stable until I get on short final, and then starts pitching left and right making a landin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
erboothe on
bawls327

Alphasim C17 !!

http://www.alphasim3.com/forums/index.php?topic=7188.0...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
scab12

F-117A

Hello everybody, I was wondering where I could get a good F-117A stealth bomber. I would prefer it to be freeware but if there is only payware, I under stand....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
KevinTsai

When do you use reverse thrust on landing?

I know that you use reverse thrust to stop the plane but when do you use it? In real life do you use reverse thrust soon as you touchdown or do you have to wait till the nose gear touches down and then use reverse thrust? Which is the professional way?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheezyflier

X49 speedhawk

for those of you who like interesting helicopters, a guy at hovercontrol just made one of these awesome birds, it's available for download now. if you want to see some real life pics, see a thread titled "new helicopter" youtube has some cool videos of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
scab12

IRIS F-35

I just got the IRIS F-35 J.S.F. and it is a great aircraft, don't dought that but when I take off it works fine but whenever I try to do a hover landing about 10-20 feet off the ground, the sim registers a crash then the plane slowly floats down to the gr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scab12 on
scab12

Paywhere

What are the best paywere aircraft out for fs2004. Please and thanku...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
Bran09

what is the best freeware Airbus A340-500

i want an good airbus 340 for my screens thats coming up wheres the best one 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
CodyH

Quick Questions about PSS 777?

1) Is there an American Airlines Paint for the PSS 777? 2) Is the MelJet merge worth it? Is the model THAT much better and will it affect any of the flight dynamics or "gas milege"? Can you use the VC still and if so is it messed up at all? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CodyH on
claytonlocher

Best Freeware A320 Panel...

Just curious as to what you guys think the best freeware A320 panel is... ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
90josue03

Altitude Gauge Problem

Hello guys!! This is my first post here so......hey! I've been playing with some awesome new aircraft I downloaded recently and I started to notice how some of the new ones and the old ones have the Altitude Gauge needle completely off set. Toda...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
90josue03 on
JarJarBinks

rotor wash...

why do you have to get so ungodly close to the ground or water to get the rotor wash effect? are there any d/loads that can fix that?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
bluemini

What does 'Heavy' mean in ATC

When speak to ATC with a Boeing 777 , at the end on my plane they say heavy. What does that mean and how do I not have it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Col7777 on
Sico2

PMDG 737 - "engine fail" after V1

I have a slight problem with my FS9 pmdg 737s Every time I prepare for take off, engage A/T, A/P,F/D etc. I accelerate until V1, and just before VR, there is a "engine fail" comment and my both engines stall with no possibility to turn them on again(ev...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
waj2306

AI ATC?

Ok...here we go! I downloaded my first AI's (WOAI) for my home AP, KPHL). Everything went off without a hitch....except, NONE of the AI AC are recognized by the ATC at all. I researched for a few hours throughout the AI community and found no help. I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
gypsymoth

717 lights.

I have installed the lovely 717-200 but note the rear fuselage & both wing tip lights are not attached to the aircraft. Which file do I edit to change it please? Perhaps there's a fix I have missed? It's a little beauty to fly - I LOVE it ԅ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Page 6 of 43