Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Greekman72

GPS key.

Hello my friends 😀 I have notice in some crafts that there is no button about turn on the GPS window. I search to assign a key about it but i couldnt find such a command in keys assignments...Im sure that i miss something...Any help will be...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
JarJarBinks

still looking

hello i am still looking for any coast gaurd AI TRAFFIC, any at all if anyone knows of any please reply....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
valcan222

what airliners

hey what airliners fly on the west coast? because for FS passangers I am thinking of makeing a fleet that flys on the west coast mostly and some long haul flights to the east so what airlines? btw the reason I ask what airlines is because I actualy find w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
hinch

yay milton shupe's updated 520

i downloaded this within hours of it going online yesterday 🙂 i've been playing with it all day. no one else gets the blend of high performance on your pc and still everything else like his team does. http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=8...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
JarJarBinks

USCG`s Fleet

hello the title speaks for itself, can someone give me a list of the U.S. Coast Guard`s aircraft fleet not their ship fleet....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
boomshiko

Heat stream

Hi guys, Is there a freeware download, that enables you to see the exhaust/heat streams of air behind the engines?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
payton

fastests

where can i get the x-43 plane plz tell me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
bawns

how do i record in fs 2004

there is alway a mention of the menu screen but i've look all over for it but cant find it someone help me so i can record flights that i like...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
Wuss

737 PIC/PMDG wing views

Hello DOes anyone know how to make a good wing view on the 737 wilco pic or PMDG. Any help much appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chuckburmester on
JarJarBinks

P-40

which manufacturer made the P-40? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
fligthcheck

Best Spitfire?

Today I've been looking for a Spitfire to add to my ever growing selection of aircraft. I've had a look and found quite a few, (from simviation and avsim etc) But what i want to know, what do you consider the best spitfire for FS9? I don't mind if ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
SamIntel

DreamFleet Baron 58

It seems like a nice aircraft, exept it is not working. When ever I try to start it the ignition just switches quickly from the OFF postion to the Right Mag, it won't turn anymore than that. If I go Ctrl+E it just switches back and forth from the OFF po...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
hinch

opensky's latest

www.projectopensky.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
phpmekiwi

looking for ga planes

Looking for a Skyfox Gazelle and a Grumman AA-1B for fs2k4...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SteveT

PMDG Beech 1900C

Hi, I just purchased this model and would like to know how to set a speed because when i look where the speed selector intsrument is, I press the tab to the left of it and it doesn't go orange - I guess this is how you normally select a speed/hold a sp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
alohajoe

King Air 350 Panel

Hey guys, I've been looking for a nice Glass cockpit for the stock FS04 King Air 350, since i've been flying it alot on MP. I checked Surclaro.com which had a real nice one, but the file was HUGE. I also checked avsim.com which didn't have any glass p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
JarJarBinks

Frontier AI

can some one send me a file for some Frontier AI traffic? thanks much appreciated in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
rickypig112

texture: adding wingviews to a plane

hia all, i downloaded a bae-146 qantyas liver but it does nto have wing views which is what i like. so i downloaded a plane with wingviews, is there any way i can put the qantas texture onto the plane with wingviews? thanks for your help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
PanAmerican

Good GA Aircraft

I am looking for a good GA Aircraft. What I am looking for is a freeware plane with an excellent Virtual Cockpit. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
NoWorries

Contrails...

My contrails stopped being beautiful a while ago, yesterday I downloaded some that were supposed to be realistic, but it just made them longer... Which are you using? Do you have a link? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
earthqu8kes on
SteveT

Problem

Hi, I have been having a problem - and this has occured with more than one a/c. Everytime I start my descent or when I reach about 10,000 feet, (with AP on) my a/c lifts its nose and stalls - and im at about 240 knots!!!??? What is going on??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
rickypig112

changing panels

hi all could you pelase tell me how i go abuot changing the panel fo an aircraft. i downloaded an A330 and it has the default cessena panel. i would like to change it to the 777 panel. polease helop thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
hinch

NEW REVIEEEW: LIC Christen Eagle II

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/reviews/christen1.jpg click the image above or my sig to read it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
PanAmerican

Vistaliners Paint Kit

I was wondering if someone could direct me to a Vistaliners 727 Paint Kit. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
mdkeener

How do you get the Phantom Jets F4 series to STOP

Downloaded some of the F4 phantom jets from this site, they're great. However, I noticed right away they do not seem to respond to the brakes. Is there a parachute? and how do you deploy it? Can I do something to improve braking. Please help.... Thank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Aldeeb

Concorde not going fast enough

I downloaded the PM2 Concorde and eventually got everything into place, but some tweaking still necessary. It takes off and climbs ok, needing holding back to avoid "overspeed" if anything. But, when it reaches 55,000 ft it refuses to go to Mach 2 an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
bawns

which airport is the best

can some one tell me which airport add on is the best freeware to get. i love the boston V 1.1 the runways and taxi ways are great. terminals are too. i need more like it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
mrl

dash 8 weight and balance?

I have a 2.8 Ghz with 1056 MB RAM and 256 video radeon card, and my question or problem is the flight characteristics of this PSS dash 8. I have flown dash 8' s for 8 years and this one is almost close to the handling in the air but when it comes to pow...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrl on
bawns

refueling

does anyone know how to refuel any of the air planes once you are out og gas....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
PanAmerican

Fly Away Boeing 737-300

Sorry for the delay. Here is my Fly Away B733. Enjoy! http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fly_away_b733.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
davec

Raven sprayer

Nice little fire-fighter - flies well - another 2 spraying modes - I made a query to the author and he replied with the hour - most unusual but very welcome - and this is teach these ATC wallahs to tell me to 'Go Round' ...it's only water 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
RavenholmAlpha

[ Poll ] I need instructions on installing the DC-10 panel in fs2004

Hi gentelmen! I tried installing Dale Brittion's panel to the Lan Chile DC-10 plane. I did get the main panel installed but the gauges won't appear. The read me's instructions for installing the gauges wre too cunfusing so I need easier and shorter instru...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
SteveT

MD11 Wing views

Hi, Anyone know of any? I can't find any anywhere... Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
lkw

Satellite Assisted Landing System by Glenn Copeland

FS2004 Gauge: Satellite Assisted Landing System, v9 (SALS). Using satellite data, this gauge provides glidepath/glideslope guidance into all runways inside the FS world. Approach heading and glideslope indicators are displayed during the landing phase in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Chris102

Piper airplanes

Would anyone know where I could find a good Piper Cheyenne II for FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
bonespost

WHY NO PANEL

have downloaded the openskys panel for the 737-800 but when loaded up there no dials, where am i going wrong?????? i use the c drive ,program microsoft route. :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bonespost on

POSKY 737 Wing Views

Is it possible to get a wing view for the POSKY 737 (prefereably the 737-700). I know that you can put your hat-switch at SouthEast and look behind at the wing but I would like a wingview where you can be right back as if you were a passenger. The POS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Where can I get a B-2 bomber??

Hi Where can I get a B-2 bomber like the one in this picture: https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/ I searched on avsim but couldn't find it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
bawns

NORMAN MANLEY (help)MKJP

i screwed up my norman manley air port and need to get another good one help me some one ( JAMAICA)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
spitfiresrule

Level-d 767

Hi I am considring to buy the level-d 767 but I am not sure if I should 😕 It seems like an amazing model but I am worried that I might not be able to "master" it. I can fly the Phoenix Dash 8 fine but its not even close in system management com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
CrashGordon

Antonov AN-225

Anyone know where I can find out the length of runway an AN-225 needs for takeoff and landing? TIA...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
seadogs

b747-400 fuel

Hi there. How much fuel (pounds) does a b747 use per hour at cruise altitude. Thanks :groupwave:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Rich T

Removing unwanted AI aircraft

I currently have a package called Ultimate Traffic which provides AI aircraft and routes for all airlines around the world. I have recently downloaded several upgrades to airports (London Heathrow and City) which appear to have their own AI aircraft, w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
lkw

Auto flap gauge from Glenn Copeland

fyi FS2004 Gauge: AutoFlaps. This gauge is a continuation in the line of automatic instruments designed to make life easier in copilot-challenged cockpits by taking over many tasks that would normally be handled by an extra set of hands. When activated, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Aldeeb

Aero Commander

Does anybody know where this aircraft can be found as a download? Found a reference to a Commander 500 but it wouldn't go to the right place....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
starfoxfalcon

navagation

when you go into your map you have frequency 120.60 ct ,128.00 atis and your adf 356.0.where do you put them in nav 1 or nav 2,com1 or com 2....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
bocboc

boeing 737

hi, is there any fix with the boeing 737 mishape of the turbines front view? like the bottom is flat instead of round, it looks like the fuselage is not high enough so they have to flatten them down ....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimTim on
MilanNN

IL-76 model ?

Could anybody tell me where can i download free IL-76 model with panel and sounds of the crew?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Free Payware Planes!

Just Flight have recently released all their amazing payware Flying Club GA planes on a "FREE 30 day time-limited fully functioning demo- Fly before You Buy" system here: http://www.justflight.com/flyingclub/downloads_other.aspx These are the aircraft ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
peco

Typhoon warning

Hi guys just bought the alphasim typhoon that came out on saturday and all i can say is WOW best 15 quid i ever spent check it out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 19 of 43