Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

pilotguy44

the 747-800??

hey everyone.. i was clicking through Boeing's site when I came across this page announcing another addition to the 747 family!! here's the link and a computer rendition of what it'd look like 😀 😀 😀 http://www.boeing.com/co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Heung Toh

737 Wilco

Hi all, I have question about the 737 pilot in command from Wilco/feelthere.. They say there is 'Ground power unit'. My engines are off,parking brake on and final i must clik on Ground Power avaible light for request GPU, were can i find that light ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
amermel

I need to find a good Piper cherokee 140

does anybody know where I can find a good Piper Cherokee 140 with good sounds and a great panel!!! please help me ive looked all over i need help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
brownbox

silk air

anyone know where i can get a silk air plane? ive looked everywhere and i cant find any for fs2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
matthew1012

A330

Hi all im looking for a bmi a330 with panal sounds with it ect if anyone knows where i can find 1 i will be very greatfall Ty Matt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
lkw

B-47E Aircraft and Panel

This one may be of interest File Description: This is a complete B-47E aircraft and panel package for FS2004. It contains a re-release of Bill Holker's B-47E aircraft with updated animations and flight dynamic improvements to accurately simulate real ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lkw

Glenn Copeland has gone one step further

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=4thhand.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search File Description: FS2004 Gauge: 4thHand- This landing gear computer will automatically raise and lower retractable gear. It has analog adjustments to tailor both gear-up...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
pilotwannabe

Classic British Files

Hey guys, For those of you interested in classic airliners, this post is for you. Take a look... http://classicbritishfiles.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 An example of what they have to offer... http://classicbritishfiles.com/in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
pilotguy44

takeoff?

hey guys.. I've been using flight sim since version 95 was out, and I still having trouble with takeoff. I line up with the runway and everything, but I don't know what to do from here. whenever I rev up my engines my wheels want to turn to the right, so ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
hms_endeavour

FIRE!

Hi, I remember this one screenshot of rm's(i think it was the march screenshot contest one)and the engine was on fire.Where can one get those fx?Thanks in advance....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Tailhook

**VISTALINERS is back -- brandnew site!!**

No words are needed... just the link: ➡ (dead link removed) :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
tiger7881

AI Traffic.

Hey guys, usualy i am flying taking of landing bla bla bla..... and its a bit booring to only world travel and pacifica orbit, and the fs2004 planes. I would like to c somewhere british airlines, uS Airlines, alitalia, air france and so on.... Do u guys ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Protput

Wilco 737 CDU fix/waypoint

Hi all, I've bought the 737 Pilot in command and installed the patch after installation. While my preparations for my flight I must "setup" my CDU. The CDU ask "add the fixes in sequency". So I put in the fix but he keeps saying "invalid....." ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pleee on
hinch

BEST liveries? 737-200, 500 and 700

i'm going to do some repaints this holiday on the kittyhawk models. namely the 200, 500 and 700. singapore airlines has been started on the 700 but i haven't found a livery on one i can look at and think wow. what is the best looking airline or private 73...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Liono

Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800

Found this on FlightSim Do a search for "as_b738.zip". Mine you it is a big download of 45.5MB. FS2004 Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800 with winglets. Includes aircraft, sound, sound effects, hi-res panel with PFD/MFD/EICAS, photoreal interior views, anim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Boeings can't make it off the tarmac in time.....

Hi I always have trouble taking off in the B777 and B747, the problem is is that i always pull up but i dont have enough speed to actually make it off the ground.... if any1 can help me it would be g8ly appreciated. also is there a way u can repaint...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
batte002

737 arrival runway

I'm flying the 737 pic question 1. How to load a fsnav flightplan in the 737 pic FMC ? 2. How do you know the active landing runway on arrival airport when when entering fmc before departing? Please advice; Thanks Alex...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
batte002 on
hinch

quality freeware military jet?

i've downloaded 11 or so jet trainers to play with, some good, some bad. i was wondering what you guys thought was the best quality freeware jet. any type considered - mainly looking for one with a really good vc and maybee glass gauges (because i don;t h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
brownbox

My PLanes Interior

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13201/my-planes-interior_49fe3564b0aa405f4c3395710240174a.jpg beautiful and stunning interior of my virtual airline "GT Air"'s 777-200r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Aldeeb

Westland Lysander

Has anybody come across a download of this rather interesting STOL aircraft that was produced for the RAF prior to WW2? I've looked everywhere I know and ..... nothing. It was designed for "army co-operation" but its slow speed made it rather easy ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
OrlandoGeorge

For Air Tahiti Nui fans

Hello Air Tahiti Nui fans and ALL others who enjoy the long haulers! I am in serious need of any Air Tahiti Nui Airbus or Boeing A/C you all can think of that is FS2004 compatible. Any and all or only one quality model I would be greatful for. I have fo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
eagle3

[ Poll ] do you have the dreamfleet baron?

just wondering....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
eagle3

DF baron autopilot

hi i was wondering if any one out there konws how to set the altitude on the dream fleet baron? i can the vertical speed but can not figure out how to set the altitude 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Wing-man

Westland Sea King (freeware)

Hi 😉 came accross this freeware Westland Sea King for anyone thats interested. 😉 http://users.telenet.be/downloadspaginas/httpdocs/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sabrepoint

C-172 training

Hi I’m using FS2004 and trying to learn to drive the vanilla C-172. I wondered whether there is any download available to remind me of the checks (eg: pre-take off; startup; downwind) I need to go through at the various stages. Maybe on-screen or aud...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sabrepoint on
Greekman72

New way to load passengers???

Look at this B-747 my friends. 😳 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13681/new-way-to-load-passengers_feb498e23ce05e86f16bc88c156071ff.jpg They seem that they discover a new way to load passengers. No need of moving ga...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
pilotguy44

autopilot

hey everyone.. can I have some insight on waypoint navigation.. I use GPS direct routing almost 100% of the time and I want to start routing my flights more realistically, like VOR to VOR. heh, i have been flying for a quite some time (since FS95) and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Tailhook

iFly 747-400 V1.0.0.0

Those of you who own the iFly 747-400 V1.0.0.0 might want to check out the fix and the two new liveries available now. ➡ http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=ifly&CatID=root&Go=Search...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

FIFTYNORTH/FRIENDLY PANELS 737-300/400/500...?

Does anybody have this add-on? The screenshots look great yet the add-on is not too pricey by todays standards. I was wondering if anyone could give a first-hand impression on this product. :read: :help!: Should it be put on the short list?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Pappy55

747-200 RFP (cold and dark problem)

I have a Problem with the '747-200 Ready For Pushback' addon When I setup a flight plan and start it. The engines are already up and running and everything ready to start. The only way I seam to be able to start from scratch is using the cold and da...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
turbotay

g-max?

I have a question what is gmax and where can i find it on the internet and is it free or payware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
turbotay on
IFR

Still no aircraft in sight.. (adding an aircraft problem)

OK good guys, here is what I did and FS9 did not do. 1. Uninstalled FS9 totally - got rid of everything - clean 2. Reinstalled FS9 3. Installed the FS9.1 update. 4. Ensured that the system would work (ran a simulation) - OK 5. Downloaded fs14fs9a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
GIranger

Who wants to make the current Little Bird Helicopter?

I have downloaded the two Little Birds that I have found(anyone know of any others?): tluk_littlebird from Daniel Dunn, TLUK Aicraft Design. and Gmax littlebird The tluk a/c says its for FS2002, didnt know that until I installed it in FS9. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GIranger on

helicopter winch

i d/loaded a eurocopter from hover control but i dont know which page but does anyone know the how to use a winch for their aircraft?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ABB1609

A310-200....................

Hi all, Does someone know where I can find a full animated A310-200 plz? (I've tried some models but the doors stay closed,wheels don't turn,...) Greets...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
brownbox

concorde problems

hello there. 😀 i am having serious problems with my concorde i downloaded for fs2004. first thing is that i cant load it onto the game unless i select aircraft when im already in a flight. if i try to load aircraft from the main screen the game...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
pilotguy44

V1 Rotation

Hey does anybody notice that as these long-bodied "stretch" versions of aircraft come out, V1 rotations are more of a challenge? I had to make three separate attempts to get an A340-300 off the ground the other day because my tail scraped the runway every...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
pilotguy44

A300/A310

I'm looking for a nice A300 or A310 model. Anyone know of good ones?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
ChristianL

F14BTomcat

Hi. I have downloaded this aircraft, but i cant get the gauges to work. I have tried to copy the gauges to main gauge folder, but it´s still not working. Have also tried to let the gauge files stay with aircraft, but that does not work either. 😞 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
neseng on
leddy

Delta 767

I downloaded the Delta 767 for my FS2004, but what do i have to do to be able to use it in the game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
PanAmerican

[ Poll ] Flight Level Plane

Still haft to do a couple things. I haft to move the name on the right side up a little more....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Looby

How Do I Take Down The Doors On The Hercules?

How do I do it? plz reply thnx 😀 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
TommyT

Piper Warrior?

Does anyone know where I can find a good Piper Warrior? Thanks! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ryan F.

neat little gadget

I found this neat little gadget that you can use to track any AI flight within a 128nm radius (or smaller, it's adjustable) It works like an airport timetable, with airline, aircraft, time, destination, whereabouts, etc.. for each listed flight. You...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ryan F. on
leachus2002

IAE V2527-A5 Soundset

Hey Peeps, Has anyone got, or know where I can find a decent soundset for the Airbus A321 IAE V2527-A5 engines? I have searched AVsim and cannot find anything. Thanks Leachus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
pilotwannabe

ERJ145 Sounds

Does anyone know where i can get some decent ERJ 135/140/145 sounds. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
IFR

How do you add on a new aircraft.

FS2004 does not seem to have a simple way of adding aircraft etc. Downloading files say they have lots of free goodies but no one seems to say how to implement them. Or if they have it spoken in FS2004 ease which I am just learning. If I down load an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
tazz126

harrier jump jet

hi iv bought an ad-don a while ago for Microsoft flight sim 2002 and it will not work in 2004 can some one tell me if there is an update or a fix the ad-don is called harrier jump jet made by just flight thanks https://forum.flyawaysimulat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
NoWorries

Best 737 Download? Or repaint for Default.

I have the Arizona 1 Southwest download from avsim, it's a great flier, but it has no virtual cockpit, only one door opens, it doesn't have the fold down landing lights, and the radio stack doesn't work with the mouse...plus it's just a 300 model. I am...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Aldeeb

LIAT Livery

I would be interested to know if there is a repaint for a HS148 in LIAT (Leeward Islands Air Transport) around as to date I haven't found one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Page 22 of 43