Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ejay31

Help with helicopters

I am unable to fly any helicopter without crashing it. I lose control and the helicopter starts spinning in circles. Can you please supply me with some tip for flying a helicopter? Many thanks, ejay31....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
turbotay on
Chris102

Cessna Caravan Repaint

Is this repaint available for a Caravan? It's the PA State Police. http://www.airliners.net/open.file/641210/M/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Chris102

Alphasim Seaking

Does anyone have the AlphaS Seaking? I heard it was a nice model, but I thought I'd check....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Liono

Courier Planes

What I'm looking for is any courier planes that operate from the UK TNT UPS DHL FedEx These are the main ones that I know of does anyone else know of any more? Cheers Liono...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
sonicninja

AI Helicopters

Hi folks, im in need of some help. I recently downloaded the Royal Navy Assualt Ship/Helicopter Carrier HMS Ocean, and its great, but its missing aircraft, does anyone know where I could get hold of some Lynx or Seaking AI helicopters to add for some comp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Col7777 on
ranald

G2-A Galob

Does anyone now were I can find the Soko G2-A Galeb with a great vc and 2D panel there is a sertian one i'm looking for (I had it before but I deleted it when I rebooted my sytem)it installs automaticly and has flight instructions.I cant remember who made...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
michlin

RealAir "Spitfire XIV"

Looks and sound quite interesting. Anyone have it? The RealAir Spitfire has been described as the most advanced, most accurate and ground breaking aircraft ever produced for FS2004. http://www.realairsimulations.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
Bindolaf

Some help with repaints, if someone could please

Hi I recently checked out IVAO (nice) and downloaded the extensive livery library. Now, I have let's say on one hand my DVA737 and on the other a "repaint" (just the outer shell I assume) of IVAO 737. How can I (can I at all?) "apply" an IVAO repaint o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cbaye

Flying the BAe 146

I've been working on flying the BAe 146 off and on for the last few weeks but am having some minor problems. 1. I don't have a good flight reference to help me with things like v-speeds. 2. The aircraft seems difficult to trim, is very sensitive to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cbaye on
Chris102

Positioning AI Aircraft

Is there anyway to position a parked AI aircraft? By this I mean set it to always be parked at the same spot at a certain airport. Also, is it possible to rename an airport in FS9 so it comes up as the new name?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JCFH on

PSS Airbus 319-320-321

I just purchases these airbus from PSS 319-320-321-330-340. I used the Go-flight equipment and it seems that it don't work with it. Do anyone knows where I can purchase some auto pilot bottom for my home cockpit that will work with PSS? My second ques...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
paflightsimpilot

WING VIEWS

Hi , I am looking to see how to obtain information on how I can create or add wing views to any aircraft. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
5o'clock_charlie

Radarman and Firefox

Valued Fellowsimmers, over the last fotnight or so I have been perusing Your forums and in the process learned a lot, laughed a lot and benefited greatly from posts submitted by members too numerous to mention. The purpose of this message is twofo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
5o'clock_charlie on
GT500

Downloading new Prop Planes for FS2004

Why can I not get the new downloaded planes for FS2004 to come up in my plane list on FS2004. Can someone give me a primer on how to get these downloaded planes to come up on selected aircraft. THanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Globemaster

Is there a C-10 Globemaster download with working doors? The only one's I could find didn't have working doors....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Sam Intel

DC10-30 NWA

Dose anybody know where I can download a DC10-30 with NWA textures? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sam Intel on
RadarMan

Virgin Global Flyer

Virgin Global Flyer Self Installing (exe). http://www.theheavenlyhangar.com/READMORE/GLOBFLYER/fla_main.htm :radar: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
sonicninja

RAF Akrotiri

Has anyone seen any afcads or updates for RAF Akrotiri (LCRA) Cyprus??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Chris102

Bell/Boeing 609

Is the Bell/Boeing 609 available for FS? https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/5078/bell-boeing-609_dcd4836f69cba08edfad564e09df9bc1.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
sonicninja

RAF A300 Wanted

Could anyone help me out with a ready to fly RAF A300....ive tried adding the textures found on some of the websites but it never seems to work properly. Ive installed textures on other aircraft before so i dont see the snag. 😕 many thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
ronmac

INSTALL

I need some help with installing new planes. I can get every thing done I unzip the folder and read the read me file I do just what it tells me to do when I put the files in the fs9 folder I check them and they all are there but when I go to the main ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fonopal on
Insight

RealAir Spitfire screenshots

Thought I would post a couple of shots I took last night on route south out of Spain. Make sure you expand the images to their full size using IE's expand button or the quality suffers enjoy: Cruising Close up Main Panel (VC) Left Si...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ranald

autoland

The instuctions for using autoland in fs9 say turn of a/p at about 500ft and flying the rest of the approach your self (I never do I dont see the point) do you have to do this in real life?If not is there some sort of d/load I can get so the a/p will fly ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
turbotay

NY heliport

anyone know where a freeware download for the new york heliport is?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
tomthetank

Military Aircraft

I know a few of you out there like to fly military aircraft,and finding good ones for fs9 is quite hard,untill now ➡ http://www.anglovirtual.4t.com/ And a repaint site with links to the aircraft ➡ http://www.repaints.tk/ ( A ve...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andy Nott on
simme

VC Panel Brighter

Hi, Anyone know how to brighten up a VC panel? on some of my payware aircraft the VC panels are really dark unless you have the sun to your back, even if I have the panel lights switched on. thanks :hack:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
99jolegg

Level-D 767 Help!!

Hi, I just downloaded the new 767 aircraft. It's very nice, and I love the panel. I have one question about the FMC though, I am not great with them, but I can just about work them. I read all of the material for the PMDG one, but I cannot get the dam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
originalgrunge

ATC not responding in airbus!

So whenever I fly the PSS A320, or the SSW A310, my communication with ATC will randomly get cut off. The display is still there, but pressing (1) (2), etc. etc. does nothing. I cannot hear or speak with ATC. It usually only happens after i've had the air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Newboy

Landing 737 - Fire_Emblem and everyone else

Hey Fire_Emblem, I cant believe(but I have to) it. I flew a 737-300 with the TAP livery from Lisbon to Madrid. Very bad visibility(real-weather). I nearly missed the runway. But I managed to land on the runway and not crash. And went all the way to the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
The-GPS-Kid

Anyone got FLIGHT 1 ATR72-500 yet ?

Hey all, I spent last month and this month's FS budget on ERJ145, Concorde Pro and FS Commander 7, so I was wondering what the brand new ATR 72-500 add-on from Flight 1 is like ? It was the longest known development for FS2004 (took about 2 years to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KurtPStevens on
FLYPAL

Best single engine prop plane

Hello, What is the best single engine prop plane out there as far as best detail and most realistic features for FS9....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
Newboy

Until Established by localizer

How do I know that I have been established by the localizer. Is it when I first start hearng the beeps. So when the ATC says "descend and maintain 2500 until established", does that mean start going lower than 2500 after you hear the beeps? Also, t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
The-GPS-Kid

PSS A320 and PSS A340 - Urgent TRIM tip !

To all users of PSS A320 or A340, Firstly apologies if this is total common sense that you're already aware of ! I was talking with someone about the PSS Airbus models, and in particular their 'hand flying' dynaimcs. My friend commented that "The...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
turbotay

FIRE KING!

IM LOOKIN OR A SEA NIGHT WITH THE COLOR SCEME OF THE FIRE KING(FIRE FIGHTING HELICOPTER) SORRY I DONT HAE A PIC BUT IT IS YELLOW WHITE AND BLACK....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Delta Connection

Is this Delta Connection texture available for download?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
twinjet

Cessna 185 Add-On

Hello all I have been having such a Great time with all the add-on aircraft for my FS9! Thanks to all the people who spend so much time building these aircraft! Now my question: Does anyone know where I can get a Cessna 185 taildragger, or Amp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Olorin976

Pilatus PC-12

I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can find Pilatus PC-12. Freeware is great but payware is not out of the question. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Radarman: Repaint of Hovercontrol Blackhawk

Hi Radarman, I just wanted to show you my new work of art 😂 I repainted the Hovercontrol Blackhawk in the Department of Homeland Security paint scheme. Included are the Dept. of H. S. seals on the top of the helicopter. What do you think? &#...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Liono

Helicopters

Does anyone know if theres an Airwolf or Blue Thunder download anywhere Many thanks Liono...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
newbieflyer59

Course indicator? for 747

I noticed that the panel for the default 747 does not have a "course" selector. I was wanting to set up an ILS approch but dont know how to enter the runway heading. I am sure I am missing something somewhere. It seams that most of the other aircraft have...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mariner75 on
Chris102

Dept. of Homeland Security/U.S. Customs Helicopter

Are these Blackhawk repaints available? The first photo is the U.S. Customs, the second, Dept. of Homeland Security. http://photos.airliners.net/58cf92f5418d1185a10cd2e9a85e16bd/421406b1/photos/6/0/2/232206.jpg http://photos.airliners.net/1a68cc1ba9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkinallen

Tu-144, Russian supersonic transport

I like the old bombproof russian planes. I found a TU-144 and downloaded it. It is pretty good. Features- Complete soundset and a VC cabin, (Only a 2d cockpit) sonic boom, contrails that are very realistic, engine smoke, very detailed dropping visor an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
kgray007

how to download zip files

I am having trouble downloading the zip files. Any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Olorin976

Trouble with the eclipse 500 zip file!!!

I have downloaded this aircraft three times and each time i get an error when i try to unzip it. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tigra

B-17 Bomber

Does anyone know of a B-17 bomber addon for fs9 cheers Liono...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tigra on
thissuks

flight deck 3 issues

I am running WinXp, FS 2004 and FD 3. When I try to launch the jet from the carrier, there is no launch pad or carrier and the plane falls directly into the water. Have uninstalled and reinstalled both programs numerous times. I have downloaded all av...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Quick question about the former Kai Tak airport of HongKong

Is this airport/scenario/scenery included in FS2004 ? Or do I have to download an add-on? After browsing other avation enthusiast sites (flightlevel350.com, airliners.net) it seems to me that this airport was the "wet-dream", to quote from a great ar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
xsre1010

eas

eas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LuckyBlunder on
traffic4

Easy Jet, anyone know where I can get it?

Hello Does anyone know perhaps where to obtain the airline easy Jet for Flight Sim 2004, I've looked every where but simply cant find it? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Chris102

747-200 Ready For Pushback

Would someone be able to tell me what liveries are included in the 747-200 Ready For Pushback addon?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Page 35 of 43