Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

brownbox

default airlines

helllo again! i have installed pai traffic to fs2004. this adds a very real touch to the flight sim but i was wondering if it is possible to remove the default airlines(pacifica etc) from the ai traffic...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
flightcheck

Freeware 777???

I was look at Boeing 777's today, but i dont know which one to get, i had a look at the Meljet site but it said it was for 2002 and i was wondering isf there was a better FS2004 version? Any help appreciated 🙂 Regards, Flightcheck...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
lkw

Pushback Gauge for Airbus Series (PSS)

For you Airbuss fans http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pss_pushback2.zip&CatID=root A new release of the customised pushback gauge, original by Rob, made for all PSS Airbus series. This V2 includes new instructions for A33X panels. You ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
lkw

Garmin GNS430 and GNS530 GPS Com/Nav Radios for FS2004

Greekman72 had a question about the gps/nav swithch. This sent me snooping around AVSIM ran accross this been around a while but sparked my interest. Thought I would pass the info allong. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=nav+gps&CatID=f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Greekman72

GPS/NAV switch.

My friends i want your help in an a probably silly question of me. I have notice in some crafts that they dont have the GPS/NAV switch-this one we enable in order to follow the GPS route. Is there an alternative way to enable this operation or i hav...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
PMDG 747-400

PMDG 747-400 ILS question

Hi all, How can I insert my ILS freq. in the panel of the PMDG 747-400 plz? I only find the comm. freq. bars but not the nav.... greets...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
azabro

Best A320/737 Sound

Hi everybody, Does anybody have any good sites for a really good sound for the A320 or 737?? Preferably Freeware!! Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SteveT

Free Piper Archer?

Hi, Is there a freeware Piper Archer anywhere because I can't find one. Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on

>>HELP<< DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW TO ADD...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ADD DOWNLOADED PLANES EG. BRITISH AIRWAYS BOEING TO THE TRAFFIC AT AIRPORTS?. PLEASE HELP! BELOW IS A PICTURE TO WHAT I MEAN... http://www.freewebs.com/djheptic05/untitled.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Pitt

Need Flight Simulator 2004 Some Planes Add On.

Hey everyone, does anyone knows where I can download United Airline Boeing 747, Singapore, China Eastern Airline, Japan Airline Boeing 747-400 & Airforce One because I cant find in this site. If anyone knows where I can download this planes add on for...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
racerzeke

When I fly add on planes my game is all laggy

but when i fly the flying lessons it is completely glitch free any explanation?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Tailhook

PMDG 747 Pushback tool

This is for the PMDG Queen of the Skies: A Pushback Tool / Calculator ➡ http://www.vapdesign.com/PMDG744/pushbacktool.asp How to use it? Follow this link ➡ http://www.vapdesign.com/PMDG744/PBC_quick_tutorial.asp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
PanAmerican

POSKY 736

POSKY's Boeing 736. They're still working on it but it is almost done. I treid resizing the image to 800x600, but it wouldn't work....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Mc_GaNgStA

All panel's autothrottle is screwed!!

I've installed several panels to the same aircraft thinking that the previous one had a problem with the panel, but I always end up in the same! The autothrottle doesn't function properly for some reason after take-off. The weather conditions are perfect,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
Aldeeb

Miles Master 1

I have recently added this download to my stable and find it to be an extremely pleasant aircraft to "fly". I suppose this is not entirely surprising as it was used as a training machine in WW2. You have to watch it on both takeoff and landing as if y...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Combine Soldier

Can someone make a Su-37 please?

I've been searching for the Su-37 everywhere but the websites didn't do any help! :cry: Can someone make it for me? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
AIRLEV

REAL TIME CO-ORDINATES

DEAR ALL, NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE; I HAVE FLIGHT SIM. 2004, WHILE FLYING I WANT TO TRACK MY PLANE'S GEOGRAPHICAL CO-ORDINATES ON ANOTHER PC VIA NETWORK. CAN SOMBODY GIVE ME A LEAD OR ANY ASSISTANCE, THANKS, AIRLEV 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
Liono

Wilco & Feelthere. Making Airbus family

Looks interesting Click Here...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
rytomi

Default MD-83 gear problem

I got a fix for the default MD-83 of Flight Sim 2004 because I wanted to fly it, I got a panel and everything, but the gear doesn't seem to work right. Everything is perfect, takeoff, flaps, controls, etc... but landing is all messed up because the gear w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
PanAmerican

I think I asked this before, but i am not sure. I'm looking for some Boeing 707 sounds and a panel for the a/c. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Mc_GaNgStA

Problem with a panel!

I downloaded the Meljet 777-240LR, and then I got some new sounds for it and a panel. The panel is this one: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=777&CatID=fs2004pan It's the first panel. The sounds is from here: http://library.avsim.net/sear...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
xbadx1233

aircraft.cfg help

OK, this is probably a dumb question that's in the wrong place. In many readme's for aircraft, I'm instructed to open the aircraft.cfg file. Is there some program I need to open them? I can't access the coding for everything....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
pilotguy44

A350?

What's the deal with this new Airbus A350? If you ask me, it looks exactly like the A330. i realize that many changes dont have to do with appearance.. but it really does look like someone just slapped the word "A350" on an A330, lol :dontknow...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
hinch

bit good: extra 300l

http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/extra300L.php...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

PMDG 747-400 ILS frequency

Hi all 😀 I purchased the PMDG 747-400 last week and all is going well except for 1 problem. Programmed the FMC with all the revelant but upon getting closer to my destination airport, I discovered the ILS readout on the FMC was set to 'park'....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on

** Adam Aircraft A500 / 700 **

Does anyone know where I can find a freeware download of either the A500 or the A700? Thanks a lot 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chlorinekid on
nottobe

AI Choppers in my virtual sky?

can someone shed some light on how to make my virtual sky filled with some choppers? I don't want to fly them, but I want to see them lift off 200 feet from my gate, and they have to fly on helicopter flight plan... Any AI helicoter addons with flight pl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
KenTel

How do you fly half a C-130?

This is from a free download, trouble is I can't remember 'from where'. It flies like a veritable Oozlum Bird, ever decreasing circles, till it vanishes......... :ass:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
flightcheck

FS9 Piper Tomahawk?

I've been looking for days for a Piper Tomahawk for FS9 but all i can seem to find is FS2000/02 models 😞 . Can Anybody help me out? Thx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
VF101Guy

I cant crash

Man I made a big mistake lastnight. I told my son he could stay up as long as he didnt crash but as soon as you do its bedtime...I figured 5 minutes and that would be the end of it for the night....WRONG... I came back and he was bouncing all over the gro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VF101Guy on
tazz126

afterburner probs

i have another problem with my flight sim 2004 i can install addon aircraft which iv downloaded from this site but i cannot get the afterburners on my fighters are not working i put the effects in the main effect folder and iv allso try-ed to put them in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VF101Guy on
CrashGordon

Flight1 Rockwell Commander

Anyone have the Flight1 Rockwell Commander 112A? Is it any good?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Jared

Payware Cessna 172?

Hi. Does anyone know of any payware single engine Cessna's that are the newer models other than Flight 1's C172. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
SteveT

PSS A330

Hi, I would like to know how to set the speed on the PSS A330? Thanks and I don't know how to program it in the FMC or anything like that. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
hinch

anyone own the eaglesoft liberty?

i got paid, i want something - i couldn't help noticing how cool the eaglesoft liberty is. it's pretty much what i want, with it's real nice panel and night lighting *swoon*. is it really good, or do the pictures lie?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peco on
sobaka

How to tow gliders?

Hi, I've had fs2004 over a year now and I guess it's time I finally asked someone. Is there a way to tow gliders up into the air from the runway? (I want to be flying the glider, not the tow plane). I don't see any key assignment mentioned for it. I can ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
lkw

Update Pushback Tug Textures for POSKY Boeing 737-700

added to avsim on 19th April 2006 Pushback TUG for all initial POSKY releases. TUG textures were messed up during the release. All subsequent releases will have correct textures. These are textures for the following Airlines: Aeromexico, Air Berlin, Ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flightcheck

iFDG Aircraft

I have downloaded a few of these aircraft and have discovered no NAV, beacon or any external lights :S Is this just me? Am i doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Boeing15

Jagged lines

hi, i have jagged lines on my aircraft - how can I fix this? P.S - I am using a laptop and I odn't know anything about GFX cards thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
oreo005

dead

owr aircraft downloads are running low! We havn't been making many airplanes in a long time! This website is almost my home, i set it as my hompage and i don't want to change my homepage cuz i love this place. But i would like to see more downloads. (sorr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
simon123 on
lkw

New Digital stop clock

May be of interets. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=digitalstopwatch.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
ceetee

Britannia Airways (Old Colours)

Does anyone know where I can download a Boeing 767-200 with Britannia Airways old colours like the photo below (Not the new light blue Thompson ones :puke: ) https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14279/britannia-airways-old-colours_01...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
smithcorp

Any good GAF Nomads?

G'day all, does anyone know if there's been a better Nomad released than the freeeware one for FS2002? I think the textures of that one have been updated, but it's still pretty old-looking. Any nicer ones about? Thanks in advance for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
smithcorp on
spitfiresrule

Phoenix simulation

Hi i was wondering if anyone has any products from the and what they think about it i was planing on purchasing their A330 Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
VF101Guy

Is there a way to "paint" Jets?

Im not good enough to program anything and i know there are guys on here that can "paint " a jet the squadron colors..Anyway if you know how to or can do it I would love to do an F-14D Tomcat in the Grim Reapers 2004 showbird markings... I have pics of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VF101Guy on
atreyu

pilatus panel

hey i just got the afg pilatus and i can't find the panel they tell you to use. does anyone know where i can get it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
SteveT

PSS A330 Panel

Hi, How do you hold a specific speed on the PSS A330 Panel? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
pilotwannabe

For months i've been searching and searching for a decent 787 and now I have found one. 😀 Take a look.... http://pages.infinit.net/camsim/ags787.htm Lovely!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
SteveT

Meljet FS2004 Paint Kit - NEED HELP

Hi, I can't find a Paint Kit for the 777 Meljet, because I can only find ones for FS2002 ONLY!! :evil: WHY!! Can someone help me find a Meljet 777 Paint Kit for FS2004 NOT FS2002! It can be any type of 777. Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lkw

Spoiler and reverse thrusters gauge by Glenn Copeland

Have not check them out yet but sound interesting. I think Glenn is in his arm and hand phase. He just put out Third_hand and Forth_hand now he is releasing arm_1 😀 FS2004 Gauge: Airspeed Reduction Monitor(ARM). This small, fully animated ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 21 of 43