Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

SamIntel

Historical Aircraft

I looking for some GOOD historical aircraft, like the DC-3, stuff from around that era. Good model and good flight dinamics. Thanks, Sam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Liono

PMDG 747-400F is released

The cargo version of the Queen of the skies is finished ➡ http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproduct=11 You will the PMDG744 for this to work. Liono........waiting for there version of the MD-11...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
Paxter

Panel / VC Install problem

I need some help, I'm going nuts here. I've downloaded a C17, with a not-so-good panel. Changed the panel.cfg to use the default 747 panel. Panel works fine, but I only got the main panel, no side views and importantly, no VC. I've even copied the com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Paxter on
Ryan F.

FMC

Does anyone else think the default panels in FS9 are somewhat of a joke? I'd say especially the 777. There's just such a lack of.. controls, lol. I think the most un-realisitic aspect is the absence of a FMC. Does anyone know where I can find a good FM...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ryan F. on
Sico2

B777-2Z9/ER Austrian livery

Hiya guys, does anyone know where I can get a pretty 32-bit livery for this little bird? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0988028/M/ I have already a wonderful Austrian one for my A321 (which is just stunning in quality ❤️ ) and also ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
CaptainTower

Strange Behavior C182S

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this strange phenomenon of the Default Cessna Skylane 182S. I haven't flown the 182S much in FS9, but I decided to try to get used to it. Crashes on landing have been pretty much a thing of the past for me with most ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
hinch

free 717, with vc...

...meant to be payware, availible on avsim.ru http://www.avsim.su/files.phtml?action=download&id=4287 it's a bit poo and i'm sticking with the jca model, i just thought it was quite amusing....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

Autopilot prob

Jsat downloaded an aircraft....................... took off but the autopiliot isnt working, is there something i need to do ????? Test it if you want its the 3rd 1 down the boeing 767 300 http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=thomas+cook+&...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AgCatPilot

Agricultural Aircraft..... Ag Cat?

Is anyone aware of MSFS 2004 compatible agricultural aircraft? I'm specifically looking for an Ag Cat. But have interests in others too. Thanks in advance! Bill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
k_camacho11

Difference Between 767 & 777?

I've only flown in a 777 before but never have been in a 767. What is precisely the difference between these 2 planes? The model seems somewhat similiar in a way. Is it that the 777 can hold more passengers, that it has more powerful engines, or is it bot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
chinabaz

Hidden Commands

I was flying a light aircraft the other day and I must have hit a wrong key on my keyboard and the aircraft door opened. luckely at low altitude! I am not too sure which key I hit but is there a list of key commands that are not shown in any of teh FS20...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chinabaz on
Sico2

PMDG B737NG engine start problems.

Hello dear PMDG users, I have a small problem with starting my engines. I have read the manual pretty carefully and understood the procedure for engine start etc, but still don't know how to do it. After I start FS9 my engines are running. First thing...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
brownbox

Virtual Cockpit

anyone know how to add virtual cockpits to planes? (if its possible)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
flightcheck

payware GA plane

Hi, im looking on buying a Payware GA plane for long distance flights but also just short ones, and i have no idea on what to buy lol. I would love to hear any suggestions u may have, as i am open to all sorts of aircraft. Flightcheck...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
spitfiresrule

Replacing a default aircraft

I mistakenly delated the boeing 747. Is there any way that i can put it back without having to load the whole game again? Thanks for your repleys Spitfires rule...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
k_camacho11

Delta Boeing 777

Anyone know where I can find a Delta Boeing 777 for MS2004? I can't find it ANYWHERE! Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
spacely

INS problem 747 ready for pushback

Hi all, need help! When using the INS (entering waypoints) fs2004 crashes!! Not sure what is wrong can anyone help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartholomew on
me myself and I *gg*

Hapagfly

Does anybody know, if there`s an airplane with the livery of Hapagfly??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
spuddi

British airways textures for default aircraft

does anyone know of any British Airways textures downloads for the default 737, 777 and 747? I found a 747 that was the world cargo but was hoping for the normal passenger one. for the default MS aircraft please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Aldeeb

Lockheed L1011 Whistperjet Panel

I am having problems with the panel for this aircraft. The Radio Stack has the following lines in its part of the "Panel" folder: Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=127,319 window_size_ratio=1.00 position=0 visible=0 ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
bbrriiaann2122

pics

Ok I dont know if anyone here has herd of a program called rhino 3d but its a modeling program. somthing I have messed around with for awile now but what I want to do is start my modeling on a plane. I want it to be a fighter. a modern fighter but not a R...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Aldeeb

Experimental in ATC

I note that the identity of military aircraft (Scottish Aviation Pioneer, Embraer Tucano etc) is given as "Experimental". I would like to replace this with something more appropriate as it seems wrong to identify established aircraft of this kind in this ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
JetRed

Gulfstream G-IV

I'm looking for a good G-IV aircraft add-on. Any recommendations? Thanks JR...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Liono

Freeware MD-11

Here is a good freeware MD-11 with a VC as well Here's the web site http://www.overland.co.jp/japaneseairports/special.html Here is the .exe http://www.overland.co.jp/public/free/fs2004_md11v2_setup.exe Enjoy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Prozac919

Is there a stop watch in the Baron 58

I like to use FS as an instrument trainer. However, I cannot get the clock in the Baron to act as a stop watch. This makes holding kind of difficult let alone timing to determine the missed approach point. Is there a way to activate the stopwatch fun...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

Flying Tram- Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13052/flying-tram-commonwealth-games-opening-ceremony_d0d703c8229fa61b969df8b3ea6acc92.jpg Did you guys watch the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games last night in Melbourne, Australia? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
atreyu

pss airbus panel

hi, i read somwhere that you can use your pss ab pro panel in ifdg planes with some converter. does anyone have a link to it? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
ceetee

New Release: SR-71 Blackbird

Developed by pilots, SR-71 Blackbird is a faithful re-creation for Flight Simulator 2004 of the most amazing aircraft ever to take flight. It’s scheduled to scream across the skies on 17th March. Order the world’s fastest today for just £19.99/€29....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
PanAmerican

Southwest Airlines

Do you know of a good freeware Southwest Airlines a/c? I just got the add-on to the FDSFX for Southwest. I have a southwest plane that I have tried them on, but the textures aren't that great. Any help is welcome. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Sico2

PMDG B737 FMC/CDU usage.

I thought I can fly the Boeing 737 and this is a quite good simulator for learning. But after reading all about FMC for example from PMDG manuals I doubt if microsoft really is a simulator or a toy for small kids. I mean after discovering the panel and in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
slopshua

320 Add-on

Hey all, I was hopeing that someone could help with a questions I have. I am a boeing man but have decided it was time to try a high quality addon of an A320 for flight sim... I have been looking around on the net and I cant really find anyone who has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Gorbarog

Airbus fuel problems

Hi! I bought the ”fly the Airbus fleet” from Abacus (yes, I know it was a huge mistake…) I have always had the problem that I was never able to fly more then 20nm from ESSA until I was out of fuel whit my A330-300. I know that it was something wr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
Mithheru

Feelthere 737PIC ?

I have just started trying out this plane, but having a problem landing it. Everything's good, but it won't descend. It stays in 'Alt Hold' mode. I tried disabling and flying by hand, but the plane won't descend too easily with flaps extended. Also,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
hobbs

CRJ PANEL

I just downloaded the CRJ 200 and I noticed there is also a panel for the CRJ that can be downloaded. everytime I try to download this panel FS2004 Canadair Regional Jet panel Version 3. but everytime it says that this page does not exist. Is this panel n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

*New* Cessna P-210 Turbo

Cessna P-210 Turbo File Description: ZiggyFsims proudly presents another Turbo-normalized GA-Aircraft. Pressurized Six Seat Cessna 210 Riley Rocket Intercooler, Manifold Press. The Engine is a Victor "Black-Edition" up to 310HP. Realistic flightdynamics...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Aldeeb

dh Twin Otter Winair and Loganair repaints

Has anyone come across the above repaint and installed it on their machine to find that it works ok? I have downloaded several times without success and I note that there are only 3 "palette" icons in the "texture.winair" folder which doesn't seem enough...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Diverone

help

😀 hi there fellow pilots love fls4 but i need help how do i install donwloads to my computer after getting it. from this web site? i have flt s4 please help.. email instruction to jccca01@hotmail.com thnx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jester00

Anyone working on a MARTIN 130 "CHINA CLIPPER?"

Anyone know of a good model of the MARTIN 130 "CHINA CLIPPER" for FS2004 - either Freeware or Payware? Anyone know if one is even being worked on? There is a version out for FS2002 but it just isn't flyable. <S>!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jester00 on
brownbox

how to edit plane textures?

hi there, i dont know if this has already been posted but ill ask anyway- is there any way i can easily edit the textures of an aircraft on fs2004? the jpg files that are in the textures folder are changable but they do not edit the graphics of the plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
peco

wingviews 2

i know how to get wingviews from the last topic but how do you get wingviews as if you were sitting in side the plane at the wing, i hope you understand what i am trying to explain. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 €...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
amckenzie2006

How do I make the traffic busy

I have set the traffic bar to 100%. Also when i download new aircraft i never see the computer flying them, all i see is the boring "Piper,Solar,Landmark etc...."... Does anynody have a solution to this???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
amckenzie2006

How do i add more traffic

have set the traffic bar to 100%. Also when i download new aircraft i never see the computer flying them, all i see is the boring "Piper,Solar,Landmark etc...."... Does anynody have a solution to this???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

First choice.......

hello. jst downloaded firstchoice plane, i was wondering is there any cabin crew Announcements for it?? 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
atreyu

piper seminole

hi am looking for a nice piper seminole with the sound pack and panel, it can be payware if thats my only option. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
carlosrate

DASH-8 Q300 SOFTWARE KEY

Hello I writting because i´ve downloaded the dash-8 Q300 of majestic software and the note pad says that I must install the main installer file and then copy and paste the key that cames inside the note but it does not work.....Please can anyone tell whe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flightcheck

PMDG Beech 1900

was wondering if anyone had tried the PMDG Beech 1900C as im looking at buying. What i would like to know is - what is the aircraft capable of and is it and gd to fly? Any feedback would be awesome Thx in advance Flightcheck...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
ceetee

De Havilland DH 83C Fox Moth

Does anyone know of where I can get a de Havilland DH 83C Fox Moth for fs2004? I've searched Avsim and Google so far with no result ❓ Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
jsf

kneeboard scrolling problem

Initiating the F10 function key brings up (very quickly) a small kneeboard followed by (very quickly) the original size kneeboard. It has apparently overlayed one over the other. The scrolling function seems to control the smaller one behind the larger on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jsf on
Tailhook

FLIGHT ONE ATR 72-500

Does anyone have the ATR 72-500 by Flight One installed while running FS9.1 -- meaning the updated / patched version of FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
suntor

Altitude Concorde Engine start

How do you do it? I've spent hours, the instructions don't appear clear enough to me. Customer support just told me to refer to the manual. Ctrl E gets them spinning but nothing more. Anyone worked out a way of doing it? I tried getting aloft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Page 23 of 43