Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

exonroot

how do u shoot guns!!! i want to shoot stuff with any weapon

i need a plane faster th an mach 5 with guns i have one allready buy its guns dont work how do i shoot them...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
JarJarBinks

1000 post aircraft request.

hello everyone, here in about 10 posts i will have 1000, and also my rank of Chief Captain. i was wondering if there was anyone out there who could make me an aircraft?. if there is can you please PM me and i will give you my request....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
exonroot

how do u change aircraft.cfg to make them go faster

i need the info so i can go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
exonroot

need space planes any space plane

i need space plane. i already have the discovery and the white knite but i need more....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Flight_man

Cessna Citation X

Thanks Solotwo I had that one, but I wasn't really into it, didn't really like it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flight_man on
minicaptain

Caribou

hi everyone, i downloaded mike stones DHC-4 Caribou and, i dont know if its just my problem but when i go into reverse thrust it does nothing and when i let go the engines switch off. Also, i downloaded a RAAF repaint (cos the original one it only had th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

HJG updates

simviation.com/hjg good new stuff. i reccommend their DC8 - 70 series most, great sounds and panel, lots of textures, good model and an intuitive (if you know what you're doing) install so you don't have to wade through crap!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
dave41

Blank Cockpt in Beaver, can't keep engines going in Convair

I have downloaded the DH beaver and the KLM convair for my FS2004 😕but I can only get ablank screen in the first cockpit, cabin but no instruements in the second In the Convair I can't keep the motors running 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dave41 on
ranald

FMC database

since the AIRAC data has become paywere I cant seem to find any FMC data for the Wilco 737PIC its not included on the Navigraph site were can I find currant FMC data? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
southwest5210

737-500

Does anyone know were to find a southwest canyon blue 737-500 for fs2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
biello on
Welshflyer

Spitfire/P-51

Can anyone please help? I'm looking for a realistic freeware Spitfire and P-51, i've had a look around the usual sites and where the Hellenic Spitfire collection has an excellent panel the aircraft itself is not really up to scratch, and the same seems to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
n9xv

add-on location

Hi all! I stumbled onto this great site but am having trouble finding my add-ons. I'v extracted to the fs9.exe folder as the documentation instructed. Im looking in the "select aircraft" / "aircraft manufacturer" section on the program but dont see an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

captainsim sale: £13 c-130, yak- £3!

title says it all really! http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1117...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
hinch

dc9 / md80 panel?

i'm looking today for a dc9/md80 panel with some depth. i'm currently using a fully analog a300 panel with INS etc and i remember there being a dc9/md80 panel project being released by some swedish guys not so long back - but i can't find it! any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

the beautiful yak-42 in FS finally!

and whatever samdim touch normally comes out wondderful. no vc but i'm looking forward to lots of systems and fancy pants model!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Meylan

Do freeware have VC's

Hey , is there any good freeware planes out there with good virtual cockpits. I've downloaded and been flying quite a few planes recently but non have VC' s . I 'm after a jetliner cargo and a decent GA . Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meylan on
claytonlocher

[ Poll ] What type of airliner do you most enjoy flying?

I'm thinking of starting a virtual airline, but I'm not sure which aircraft I should use in my fleet....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
claytonlocher on
CptFord BA A319

Wilco 737 pilot in command Stairs

Can anyone tell me how i get the stairs to come out of the aircraft on the 737 which was designed by wilco. I have read the manual and can't find how i can get them down Can anyone help as its driving me mad! :twisted: CptFord BA A319 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
RFregia

f14bfs9a.zip

I've downloaded this F-14 program. All the gauges are blanked out. No speed altitude,ect ect. I have also downloaded an FA 18 program fa18esh3_138105.zip which is working seemingly well. Any hints as to what's gone wrong? There are also some JPEGS that I'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RFregia on
Thunderbirdman2

Carenados T34

Is there a way to fly from the backseat in the plane? If there is please tell me how to do that thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
skyhigh56

airbus a980 locksup

:surrender: has anyone had a problem with the airbus 380 locking up on them...i have a dual core AMD...PLEASE help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

PSS 757

well this came out 2months ago, but i still see little chat about it! PMDG and PSS titles get a lot of questions, but not this 😕 anyway, it looks like a stunning add-on (with fmc etc etc etc etc etc) and for £30 is cheaper than Precision Man...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
omair500

Which one do you think is better airbus or boeing?

Hey guys which one do you think is better Airbus or Boeing? :umm...: I think the Airbus 350 is the best if you want to look at it here's the website http://www.airbus.com/en/aircraftfamilies/a350/a350_xwb/index.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
andyc725

How do i install aircraft into fs2004??

Hi could someone tell me how do i install downloaded aicraft into fs 2004 tHANKS ANDYC725...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
andyc725 on
johnhud

zooming

I may sound like a complete noob but how do you zoom in/out in the virtual cockpit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on

SGA DC10-30 (Pan Am): No Sound, Panel or Forward View

Tried to download this aircraft into my FS9 aircraft folder but I get no sound, panel or forward view out of the cockpit (all I see are some random buttons and dials set against an all-black background). The aircraft otherwise seems to have downloaded cor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mossy

Helicopter troubles

I have recently started flying helicopters in fs, and sometimes the helicopter will just start spinning around and shooting all over the place. 9 times out of 10 i completely lose control and they crash. what is this and how can i prevent it? oh and btw,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
murjax on
hinch

they've done it again (didn't they even LOOK)

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s658frame.htm that's embarrassing, so i made a list of improvements to make it worth $30. - the nose of a 787 is not from a 767. - the windows are far too large, in the incorrect places and why are the doors not ali...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
suliman767

A320 add on

I need help pls 1- How to add on A320 to 2004 sim 2- what is the web that u can get a free download thank you I need it for may call out pro cuz i'm going to do the type rating on nov 8th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
kORiNO

PMDG 747 Takeoff

Hi Guys.. first post here..i'v been flying the pmdg 747 for a couple of months and hav never had this problem before, lookin at the other posts on this forum y'all seem to b very knowledgable mayb u'l be able to help me out... ok so heres my problem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Karlw

pmdg question

ok my moms and dad freind came over a few days ago and hes a captain of the 777 and I asked him how could i get the planes to follow its route automatically he said get your route diplayed and once above 400ft hit lnav and perhapse he said vnav to and the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
gothgod

Effects

Hi guys. I have downloaded a freeware Air Bridge Cargo B747-200 I think it was (maybe 300)... Either way... On the picture of the plane taking off you could see some really cool effects and this is the heat comming out of the engines! When I was inst...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
Taylor

737 panel

does anyone know where i can find a 737-800 or -900 panel with all buttons and also where can i find a checklist for this panel or aircraft. thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
kieranja

pmdg 737-800/900

i just seen a fs9 vid of someusing a pmdg 737-800 with a easy jet livery. does any 1 where i can get the repaint for this as it not on the site and i been looking for weeks thank u...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
Galm 1

Tornado GR4 sound pack and panel

does anyone know where i can get a sound pack for a tornado gr4 and a panel for a tornado gr4....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gothgod

b-29

anyone which knowes where I can find a soundset for the B-29 bomber? I have searched on google. The panel which came along with the b-29 I have is from a cessna and it will kinda stupid with a cessna panel for a b-29 bomber. I'm also looking for a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
Galm 1

Tornado gr4 pack with sound and panels

does anyone know where ican get a free Tornado gr4 pack with sound and panels. please help thanks Galm 1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

detailed reviews:

here's the first: http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/reviews_show.php?id=21 other reviews i've finished are: - sibwings saab safir others half/way rather close are: - supronov yak-40 - aerosoft beech 18/martha's vineyard coming soon: - auss...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
CodyH

Adding a Texture to an existing Aircraft

ok, my problem is that i dont know how to add a texture to an aircraft i have in my library. in the folder "AS365BH" (the aircraft folder i'm trying to add a texture to) it has subfolders; Model, Doc, Panel, Sound, and Texture. I'm trying to add a textur...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
meylan

blackbird no gear

hi, ive downloaded the sr7qa blackbird from here http://www.wspilots.com///?page=4&action=file&file_id=66 installed it then went fly it but upon selecting the aircraft an error message said FS9 HAS DETECTED IMCOMPATIBLE SOFTWARE THAT MAY MAKE FS9 UNS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
meylan on
gothgod

cockpit for 737 series!

If anyone is out looking for a good realistic panel for the Boeing 737 series go to avsim.com and search for "ultimate boeing panel" It's the first hit on the result page I am suggesting people to use! it has a cd player. cabin announcements no smok...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Qantas_here_I_come on
naptyme

Space shuttle download??

Where do you download the space shuttle program to in fs2004???? Once its downloaded, how do you open it and were in the sim does it show up?? Contact me asap please!!!! naptyme1340@yahoo.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gazpode_l

weather download

can somebody give me the link to the messages where problems with fog on the weather download was experienced and work-arounds/fixes were discussed ❓ My dad's just got broadband and I am using the weather download in both fs02 & fs9 but found I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
NeilA

Adding Additional Textures for Default 737

I downloaded two seperate AI replacements for the default 737 and am trying to install them. I can install one pack fine as they just overwrite whats there. If I then try to install the second pack it will again want to overwrite but would overwrite my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NeilA on
Tailhook

New "Tomcat" Upload

➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=92066&CatID=fs2004ac My reason for posting this is the constant stream of enthusiasts' requests for an F-14 Tomcat. A good one has been available all along albeit not in a single download and newbi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jamie4590

Decent Payware of Freeware B-52

Is there any decent B52 freeware/payware anyone can reccommend?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
UG_PL

ATR-72 help

Hi everyone,I've downloaded great plane ATR-72 ,but when ever I stop it (on the gorund) when taxing ,than I cannot move 😂 ,even when I set maximum RPM. everything else works just fine, It flies like a dream. I know there is something wrong CF...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
kieranja

PMDG 737-800/900: Where to get wing views?

does any one who got this know where to get wing views from ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
SteveT

*AoA Productions Level D 767 Training Video*

Hi, Been watching these guys for a while now and they have now finally released their Level D 767 training DVD.. http://www.flyaoamedia.com/ Take a look for yourself..simply amazing 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
KevinTsai

Changing maximum fuel capacity

The 3 Airbus A380s I downloaded from has incorrect fuel capacity. The A380s have approx. 41,000 gallons while their real fuel capacity is 80,000 gallons. Is there a way to change maximum fuel capacity?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 14 of 43