Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Tuvazeock

North American P-51D Engine Failures

I have the Acceleration package installed, So I'm using Microsoft's release of the Mustang. I do not have failures set at all, not even random. I'm using full realism. For some reason, when I fly the Racer 1 edition of this plane, I have an engine fa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunder Dan on
W3CPR

No panel in SWingman Grumman Duck for FS9

I have downloaded the file SWingman_Grumman_Duck_fs9_fsx.zip and all went well until I went to fly the J2F4 Duck. I have all the views except the panel on both aircraft in this zip file. There is no .bmp file in the panel folder so I am wondering if oth...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Flyguy41983

All aircraft keep turning left...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

This morning all of the sudden every aircraft I have nosedives and turns left when you throttle up. How do I fix this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dct21944 on
W3CPR

Aircraft banks left and right with APR on

I have a problem with my aircraft banking left and right at about once every 3 seconds. When I am approaching the ILS with the APR button depressed but not on the glide slope, the aircraft starts a slow right and left banking for some reason or another. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dale Talley on
W3CPR

Mike Stones Aircraft

I have been looking for the entire listing of Mike Stone's aircraft which was called PMStone.zip with no luck. I did however locate a site with the following address http://fsfiles.org/PA/index.php?act=view&id=13 When I went to this address I found th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jrocky on
mksas

Yak-42 HELP!

I've downloaded Samdim Design's Yakolev 42. My problem is that the most gauges isn't working, and that I've not got animations like gear, flaps etc. When I start the simulator with the plane at an airport, it will first open all the panels up, and then cl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mksas on
everest63

FS2004: Plane crashed at start

Hope this is the right forum for this question. Today I installed a Southwest Airlines Posky 737-700. After I select the plane in FS2004 and select the airport, fuel, cargo, etc and then start the flight the plane is nose down in the runway or gate with...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Zarp51

Install corsair in flightsim X

I downloaded The f4u7 corsair ALPHA BLEU CIEL and unzipped it. I opened the gauge folder and pasted it into the gauge folder and did the same with the effects file. When I select the f4u7 into flightsim X it comes up but the windows are completly blacked ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
pdegraff

Fairchild PT-19

Once upon a long time ago I had a freeware PT-19 (WWII primary trainer) but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know of one? Hopefully, Pete...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Oberkomando

Me-323

Hi guys, i am looking a Me-323 but i could not find one, does anyone knows where can i get one. Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Brynjaminjones

Super Guppy

Does anyone know where I can find one of the old Super Guppy's? I saw one at a museum the other day, and have been mad about them ever since!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jacobflyer24 on
W3CPR

PMDG 747 crashes at LIRN when taking off

I notice that when taking off from LIRN in the PMDG 747 at runway 24, it crashes after a brief run down the runway. I have tried in vain to vary the weight distribution but to no avail. Depending on the weight, it will crash at further spots down the ru...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
braga118

Best Planes

Hey ! I reinstalled windows on my computer and i lost all the planes, scenerys, blablabla. I had a link from the forum with all the best paywares and freewares ( the best ones ) Anyone can give me the links again? Hope to get some help. Tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
darrenvox

c-90 soundlib fehler unquetig

wherever i load up the freeware Beech C-90i get this error, the aircraft still loads up but it keeps giving me this error "soundlib feheler:soundfile unquitg" and i dont know what that means, does this mean that i have a corrupt soundfile or corrupt cf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
darrenvox on
Vanya

Help locating specific aircraft

Does anyone know where I can locate FS9 models of these three aircraft? The ADFX-01 Morgan http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/ADFX-01/02_Morgan The ADF-01 Falken http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/ADF-01A_and_ADF-01F_Falken The CFA-44 Nosferatu http...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

PAOM runways do not appear in PMDG FMC

I have been having a problem with the PAOM, (Nome Alaska), airport runways in the PMDG system. I have the latest AIRAC files but the runways are not recognized in the PMDG FMC for some reason or another. It doesn't recognize any of the runways for PAOM ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
dpowellmeii

AirCam for FS2004

Anyone know where I can purchase this plane? https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/1059/ There website doesn't work....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dpowellmeii on
W3CPR

PMDG 737-600 Auto speedbrakes

Hi All... I have been having a problem with the speed brakes not deploying automatically on the PMDG 737-600 upon landing. If others are having this problem, here is how you have to get them to work automatically upon landing. When you are on the glide...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

SID/STAR Problem

Hi... I have downloaded the SID/STAR for KLAX and KLAS aircraft and installed them with no problem from the Navigraph site. These two files are freeware. However, when I run a flight from KLAX to KLAS using the SID for KLAX and the STAR for KLAS and the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
lkw

Autoland

As you probably can tell by now I have been trolling for gauges. Here is one I remember interest has been expressed in the past. AutoLand by Martyn Becker for FS2004/ FS2002 AUTOLAND GAUGE Version 1. Provides full hands-off autoland capability for all...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jas-0001 on
nyguy72000

Blackburn Beverly

Anyone know where I can download the Blackburn Beverly? A great 1950's Brit heavy-lifter....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nyguy72000 on
yourtoserious

WOAI HELP

ok decided to install WOAI, heard alot about it, got the installer, downloaded some airlines off avsim/flightsim followed the instructions, and i get this.. Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the applicati...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
globo20

Landing lights on ground effect

hello i have been on this topic for a while now and i cant see my landing lights on the ground please help. thankyou :twisted:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
riqsid

A320 with a analog panel

I downloaded a A320 aircraft and installed it as the read me file had instructed. But unfortunately when i select this particular aircraft for a flight, i do not get the cockpit instruments and gauges of a 320, but find an anologue display. Can anyone pls...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beroun

Aircraft fly as AI

Hi, Have recently downloaded B17 (Fuddy Duddy) and want to use it as AI aircraft only. Unfortunately after plugging it into TTools and creating flight plan, the aircraft behaves well until it is going for landing. During approach it sways from side to si...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
setupcity

winzip in 64 bit Windows 7

Hi. You guys were helpful before. I am having some issues, having just got a quadcore AMD Win 7 pc. I can not get winzip to work, in unzipping add-ons. It says, "unable to process Beech 1900 etc". then "not permitted or able to create an output director...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
setupcity on
DIMITRIOSCOOL

BEST C130?

WHAT IS THE BEST C-130 FOR FREE ON THE NET. I HAVE FOUND SOME BUT I AM WONDERING IF THERE IS SOMETHING BETTER DIM 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zeke1298 on
Littleal100

Landing on Aircraft Carrier

Hey, Is it possible ot land on a Aircraft Carrier on FS 2004. If so How???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

Adding waypoints to airport

I am getting very confused. I have the PMDG 737-800 with the FMC and I was surprised to find that it has no departure waypoints for KPHL. I downloaded some waypoints which included some of the waypoints for KPHL taking off from runway 08. I looked in t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

CFS2 No CD

Hi... I have tried to install several No CD programs for CFS2 and all of them exhibit the same problem. That is, when the old executable file is replaced with the new one, each time I run it I get the same display, "The file "Scenery.cfg" is missing or...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davekondracki on
Shorty9944

Installing gauges on the C-5 galaxy add on

I just add the C-5 download in to my FS04, and when I tried to fly, the panel was empty. Could anyone help me out with this please?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
medic613 on
W3CPR

Strange Winter Wonderland problem

Hi.. I just noticed that when I have the system setup for winter and fly any aircraft, everything is normal. However, when I setup for winter using the Winter Wonderland something strange happens. All is running normal and the aircraft climbs normally....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Carlin on
Aldeeb

Help with Panel add-on

Had to take a very sick pc into the local computer doctor and took the precaution of saving, so I thought, all the aircraft I had added onto a plug-in hard drive. I duly reinstalled FS9 and then tried to open a panel on one of my stored (plug-in) aircr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
RichT

Posky CRJ 200

Hi Has anyone else experienced the weird going-ons I am with this aircraft. Basically when I come into land, approx 50ft above the runway it suddenly has what I can best describe as an epileptic fit!! It jerks all over the place and makes it unflyab...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RichT on
djmarcel

WEATHER RADAR IN A320 WILCO

I need advice and assistance on how to put the radar WX 500 in the panel ND A320 WILCO. Nowhere do I find the data to modify the folder panel of the aircraft. I know that in PMDG737 was possible, hence I thought that the A320 is also maybe he goes. In add...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
djmarcel on
W3CPR

My thoughts only

I have been downloading many aircraft over the past several years and have come to some conclusions. I have 200 aircraft in my collection of varying types. If someone is going to design an aircraft for downloading to the general public , I believe that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Sparkycyprus

EasyJet A321 for fs2004???

does anybody kow where i can find an EasyJet A321 paint for fs2004? or if not does anybody know anyone that would paint one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sparkycyprus on
W3CPR

ALPHA B58 Hustler

Hi.. I have just downloaded the ALPHA B58 hustler and I must say that I have never had so many problems with an aircraft. One of the problems is that when approaching the Glideslope the aircraft will lock and turn for the approach but since it has to go...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Troni

MD-90 panel and tuning NAV1 and NAV2 frequencies

Hello everyone ;-) I'm new to the forum, and also a bit newbie to FS, but I've managed to clear some of my doubts so far with a little help from some friends. However, I'm not managing to find out how I can change the NAV1 and NAV2 frequencies on th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Troni on
RichT

Aircraft lights

Hi Most aircraft have the type and position of lights placed in the section of the aircraft.cfg file, but I have come across some which have working nav and strobe lights which do not seem to appear in the section. Does anyone know where else to l...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RichT on
b_kennedy

PMDG 737 FUEL PROBLEM, PLEASEE HHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!

Hi guys. Have been browsing these forums for a long time but never posted up until now... I need HELP 😞 Here goes... I am using the PMDG 737-700 for my FSPassengers scenario, however I only seem to be able to fly short-mid haul as I run out o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
b_kennedy on
W3CPR

Hawker Typhoon

Can anyone tell me where I can find the takeoff and landing configuration for the Alpha Hawker Typhoon. I especially need the flap, speed and landing configuration. I have searched all over the place but can only find the specifications for the aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
W3CPR

Alphasim B1B

Hi.. Recently I downloaded a Torrent file for the B1B Lancer by Alphasim. The only problem I have encountered is the fact that even though the installed radio has NAV-1 and NAV-2 and the ILS and VOR for the Lehigh Valley airport, (KABE) from runway 24 ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Aldeeb

Flying Helicopters

I have studied everything available on flying helicopters but seem unable to master them. A friend who is a professional helicopter pilot tells me that he believes there is something in FS2004 which makes it abnormally difficult to control any helicopter....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nyguy72000

Avast ye Maties!

I've just re-downloaded FS 2002 and FS9. For some reason, ALL of my aircraft pull hard to port (that's 'left' for you land lubbers!) when taking off. I've checked the autopilot, and it still happens. Any help here?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
asdfasdf123

Cessna Airplanes

Hello, I recently started playing FLight simulator 2004 and i started to like the Cessna Skyhawk or 170SP.... Anyway I was wondering if any of you guys know where i can find more cessna planes to download or diferent panels... it would be really great i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Aldeeb

Jabiru

I downloaded (from Flyaway Simulation) and installed this light aircraft. It comes in 6 different liveries and both the 2D and 3D cockpits work well. None of the "panels" can be opened to add icons for "map", "atc" etc although one or two functions are a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Aldeeb

Boeing E4B

It doesn't seem to be my lucky day as I've had problems with this download from the FS2004 Civil Jets section; the zip file downloads but attempts to open tell me "invalid archive" which is one I haven't met before....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Aldeeb

HS125 RAF Dominie

I downloaded and installed this aircraft which is very good and flies well, ...... but ....... the wheels don't lower at any time. When using "G" on the keyboard the lights change - Red when up and Green when down which seems normal to me. The attitude of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
gabejo

Website to download SIDS/STARS?

Does anyone know of a site where you download SIDS/STARS data. Inputing date in the FMC in PMDG 737NG can be a pain. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotshep on
Page 3 of 43