Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

waj2306

Mike Stone 747SP problem

In the past, I have downloaded Mike Stones great 747SP and have had this same problem. The download goes off without a hitch. The installation is simple and the AC looks wondrful on th tarmac. After roolout and I am airborne for approximately two minut...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
jpalmer2004

Bombarder Q400

Hey Guys Anybody know where i can get a Bombarder Q400 (freeware) with house livery. I've got the dreamwings Q100 and Q200. Im trying to finish off my Virtual airline fleet........ Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jpalmer2004 on
gbflyer

Making adon airplanes

I was seeing if someone had a place were you can git a free aircraft maker and a place were you can git a free texture maker. :idea:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
jpalmer2004

Aircraft Speed/overspeed

Hey Guys, I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the aircraft overspeed limit or a way to make an aircraft faster VIA the Aircraft file. Because I always seem to overspeed with most of my Jets at 330 mph. Last week i flew to iowa in a real plane a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
scab12

Concorde

Does any body know where i can get a free Concorde addon....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Nineball

aircraft reference info

Where can I find aircraft reference info to add to my kneeboard files? I am especially looking for B757 and B767 data: recommended speeds for various situations, performance limitations, etc....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Nineball on
Dorianee

flight dynamics help

i know for facts that boeing 767's fly high and fast.......35k at mach.80 but i cannot find a plane that will do this......all 767's that i have ever downloaded cannot maintain 35k at mach.80 and not have the engines roaring at max throttle.....durin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
acepilot32

changing model

how do make the aircraft i opened the model with notepad in the aircrafts root folder and i am familiar but how exactley do i change the speed and iv been experimenting on this but no luck and im trying to change the speed on hama's jetfoil boat so itll g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
waj2306

Looking/Editing the AIR FILE!

I found a free program from ABACUS for editing the AIR Flie in FS2002. I would like to find a simular program for FS2004. I am gieing to get inside an AIR File to see what can be tweaked. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
Cheeks

AirEd

Does anyone know where do get AirEd? If not, is there another similar program ❓ Help would be appreciated 😀 Regards Cheeks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
CodyH

Wilco 777 vs. PSS 777

Hey guys, I have been debating with myself for some time now to determine if I should go ahead and a purchase a payware B777. Well, I think I've come to the conclusion that is is time... but which one. Here's what I'm looking for: 1) Realistic syste...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
KevinTsai

Autobrake does not work!

Hey, umm, I've downloaded a Continental B737-800 with winglets and a Continental B757-200 with winglets and I both like them a lot. The problems is that upon landing, the autobrake doesn't deploy and I know there's an autobrake switch on both aircraft. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jive1

FAF textures for fr_mil.zip

Hey! Good day to all! I was re-installing my FS9 on my new computer, and after a while I noticed that some of the airplanes out of aAI-package "fr_mil.zip" were gone. Maybe I lost them somewhere in transmitting my FS9 system from my old to my new compu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jive1 on
AApilot2012

how to install planes into fs9...

i do know there are numerous posts about this but im confused....is installing airplanes (addons) in fs9 just like installing them in fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
AApilot2012

[ Poll ] PROJECT OPEN SKY AIRCRAFT

http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-/ WILL PROJECT OPEN SKY AIRCRAFT WORK IN FS2004??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AApilot2012

738 panel

does anyone know a good panel for the 737-800 (73😎 like the defult one in fsx or close to it thanks...this would be for fs2004 (fs9) (dead link removed) thats the v.c (viritual cockpit) but just as a idea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
KevinTsai

How do you turn off the APU sound?

Hey, you know, I've downloaded a Continental Boeing 737-500 a few weeks ago, which uses the default panel and sound. I wanted a more realistic sound so I went to AVSIM and downloaded and installed a good CFM56-3 engine sound. I love it, especially the A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
KevinTsai

How do I make an AI Aircraft flyable?

I have downloaded and installed a JBAI AI EVA Air MD-90. I haven't seen what it look like in my FS2004 yet but I want to make it flyable. How do I do it? Do I just make new panel and sound folders and copy the panel.cfg and sound.cfg into the folders?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
thunderbird522

[ Poll ] Project Airbus A320 Wingviews

Hi, I have searched all over to find a winview for the Project Airbus A320. Does anyone know a good key combo I could try. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
normael

Conflicting Info in Wilco A380

I recently downloaded the A380 Airbus from Wilco and the tutorials that come with it.I find that when I click on the ILS button to highlight available runways, the runway that I have been assigned isn't there. This is of course in flights I create. has an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
normael on
Pappy55

Overland A380 flight..

Does anyone know how to fly the Overland a380? I must be useing the wong flap setting and rate of climb.. though 1800fpm seams a little slow for a comercial airliner but any more and i stall.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
Welshflyer

Vistaliners 737 packs

I've just downloaded a few of the new 737s' by Vistaliners, but the speed drops off when climbing, sometimes i'm struggling at 800fpm climb rate with speed still dropping below 230kts at about 20,000 and above, when i eventually make cruise alt the speed ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
KevinTsai

What's the difference between DXT3 and 32-bit textures?

Hi, I've been thinking of downloading a Continental Express ERJ-145 from AVSIM and I want to know what's the difference between DXT3 and 32-bit textures. The only DXT3 textures is the CRJ-200. What would happen if I installed an aircraft with 32-bit t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Cheeks

Fokker 50 sounds

I have had a search but I can't find any Fokker 50 sounds 😞 Any help appreciated 😉 Regards Cheeks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
bawls327

PMDG MD-11 Annouced (Edited)

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=140366&mode=full also another link I will show you about md-11: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=136&topic_id=135669&mesg_id=135669&page=...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
volgun

problem with transfer

I am new to flightsimulator and have downloaded a plane but i do not know how to transfer it to the flight simulator itself so i can fly it,i have tried everything and nothing is working i really need a simple guide on how to transfer it.also i have a xp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
volgun on
JohnPaul1516

Steering problem thats driving me mad

Can anyone please help. A few aircraft that I have downloaded have a problem that when I try to taxi prior to take off, they turn uncontrolably to the right. I use a joystick and on all but a few aircraft it works just fine. However on a few aircraft, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VicDel on
fishboy44

ai aircraft

how do i install them and how do i see them at the airport? also how do i get gates to park on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
IBIX

captain sim c-130 navigation

I need help. I bought cap sim c-130 a year ago and just now tried it out. I have spent a couple days trying to get the nav system working. I have read the manual - over and over - done exactly what it says and still the only thing that works is HEADING...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
IBIX on
brown_257

PMDG FMC

When trying to put the ICAO-Code in the PTE page, i get a not in database warning on the FMC screen. Why when putting the code into the Origin and Destination Line do i get this message. Has anyone else had this problem? Also how do you open the cab...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brown_257 on
Andy645

Reloading Approaches into the GPS

The GPS occasionaly looses the approach selection for KLVK. It should show an ILS to 25R, but doesn't. Although, when I arrive at the airport I can dial in the approach freq. and fly it without the GPS. Anyone know how to update/reload all the approach...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ZAY

hmmmm

well the airoplanes are much worser than in the flight sim 2000!but i did some add ons too make the game funner!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
Oberkomando

DC-9

Hi all. I was wondering if any one knows the approach speeds of the DC-9, i´ve downloaded the aircraft few days ago, but i can´t find the specs of the airplane on the internet, thanks. See you all soon....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Cheeks

Edge 540

Anyone know where to get a descent freeware Edge 540 ❓ I can't find one 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
gijoe

flight sim x and legendary c130

will the legendary c130 work with flight sim x? What is the best joystick to buy?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gijoe on
harleyman

Great Help for Plane Downloads....

Just installed this on recomdation of another flyer here...... It is great...Does it all..From planes to sounds to panels to editing the games planes....... It used to cost but now has a one month free service....It is very helpful for folks like me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
djcevera

pmdg 737-700 fmc help

i just recently re-installed my pmdg 737-700 and i was wondering how to update the nav data or airac ive never attempted to do this and i just now am getting the hang of using this plane and its fmc..however i enjoy flying into kbos and unfortunatly when ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
Charlie1978

HELP PLEASE!!!! CFG FILE PROBLEMS

How come I am unable to save any of the config files for the aircrafts in 2004??? I had no problems with a previous computer and previous FS9 software saving the config files.. But for whatever reason I can no longer save the config files.. I keep getting...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
scab12

Cessna 337

I need alot of help, I really want a good cessna 337 with a full VC and custom panel, Moving parts, ect., you know the works. I don't have any money though so i need it to be freeware. Thanks in advance....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Nineball

Default engines on

One of my freeware add-on aircrafts defaults to engines off when I select it. All others have engines already running. How does one change this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
sp1nky

joystick help for captain sims c130

looking for help, just got the legendary c130 for fs2004, however there is no directional control with my flight stick. the rudder works, the throttle works and all the buttons work, et no pitch or roll. any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
RaceCam

Dash 8 aircraft

I just downloaded .air and .cfg files that make the default Dash 8 flyable. It's a great addition to the fleet! From airliners.net photos, the engines and wings should be visible from the cockpit right and left window views. Does anyone know of a D...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
renesis

Do you fly Wilco Feelthere Airbus Series - Can you help?

Hi, Do you use the Wilco/Feelthere Airbus series? Can I get your help? I'm after an Airbus A320 series add-on - Boeing are overcatered for I think but the Boeing add-ons are outstanding. I can't seem to find a proper reveiw of this product, the F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
stocz2

Looking for a AC

Hello everyone, I am looking for a AC with both floats, and wheels on them together. The only one i found so far was the Piper Aztec Nomad. Just curious if anyone knows of any more. It can be freeware, or payware. It doesn't matter. Thanks, stocz2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
ricsike

Pls help with FMC in PMDG aircraft!

Hy all! Can someone explain to me propely from part to part how to use the FMC in a pmdg plane? What I mean is how do I have to type in the destination to FMC to show me the way where I have to go?Pretty please help me! 😀 Thx!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
JOSEREY

TSR2 FOR FS2004/CFS2/CFS3.

HI CAN ANYONE HELP? IM LOOKING FOR A TSR2 TO FLY. IVE HELPED TO LOOK AFTER ONE AT DUXFORD AIR FEILD AND WOULD LOVE TO FLY ONE, AND MAY BE LAND AT DUXFORD IF THE RUN WAY IS LONG ENOUGH. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
belgeode

Tomcat landing light...

Maybe it is just me. I have Dino cataneo's F-14B tomcat, and for the life of me I cannot get the nosegear light to come on. I did the obvious Control L... nothing... it's as if it is not there... the switches in the cockpit do not work either for it... th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
CodyH

Wilco A320

Hey, I am thinking about buying the Wilco A320, regardless of the fact that I am too going to buy the Airliner-XP when it comes out. Anyway I have a question pertaining to frame-Rates (specifically in the VC). I own the following and have no problems: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
jpalmer2004

Help with F-16 installation

Hey guys, I broke down and had to install FS lol Im not gonna install as many aircraft this time though Im trying to re install Kirk olsons F-16 Viper.....I downloaded the Afterburner effects as well as the Texas national card livery...but i can't g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jpalmer2004 on
Flightcheck

Kittyhawk Aircraft

Would someone be so kind as to give me a list of all the Kittyhawk aircraft? (I think it's just 737's) but I would like to collect them all as they are great models and good on framerates. Cheers 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Page 7 of 43