Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Thunderbirdman2

50N 737

Hey I just bought the 50N 737 package it is great im trying to gets some screenies and there are some many livers for at and also many to download its sweet and framerate freindly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
virtual

virtual

Does any1 know a md-80 aircraft with a virtual cockpit that is freewarE?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
vitrual on
NSX

PMDG auto trottle question

Hi all, after having learned to get around pretty good with the Level-D I got the PMDG 747 for a new challenge. But one thing I can't figure out, the auto-trottle. When taking of in the Level-D I would advance to 70 % N1 and stabelize, the hitting the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
jhnsn1900d

kc-135

Can someone help me find a nice kc-135 for fs2004 with a working refueling boom. please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ricsike

PMDG Aircraft!

Hello everybody! Does everybody know how you get the stairs next to the plane when you parked at the airport? What button do I have to press? I've found the key commands but I couldn't find it there! Plz help me! Thx! 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on

Best Detailed 727 freeware panel? With overhead preferred and gpws thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pilatflyr

PMDG 747 Autoland help

ok, so I've been a veteran of the PMDG 747 (so i thought). I've been doing autolands for a while now and all have gone off without a hitch. but now i've got a problem. so i'm flying my usual route to lax from sfo, i select the ils for the 25's and i en...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
dc-10 panel

dc-10

Does any1 know a good dc-10 panel with overhead? thanks i have a sga dc-10 arrow air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CodyH

PSS 757?

Hello guys, I really want a good payware 757, should I go out and get PSS's? I already own CS757 but I hate it b/c my computer gets horrible fram-rates and I run FS2004 so I have no FMC. Anyway is the PSS as good as the Level-D (why or why not), how ar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
dkt3

Good Avro RJ-46 for FS2004

does any one have a good avro rj 45...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
dkt3

Looking for a good freeware Boeing 777

i need a good freeware 777 any airline if anyone could help me that would be great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
scab12

B-25

Does anybody know where i can get a good B-25 full download for free??? Thanks for any help. 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
dkt3

ai taffic

how do you install ai taffic ❓ ❓ :wall:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jerald

wheres the the taxi light switch for the default b737

wheres the the taxi light switch for the default b737 i have look all over cant find it and it gets annoying when you have to turn on all of the lights :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jerald on
Jerald

Does any one know where I can get a cessna 421 freeware

Does any one know where I can get a Cessna 421 free ware. thanks in advanced Adam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jerald on
dpeagles

no instrument panel

ok.......I finally got my aircraft to show up and work but no instrument panel shows up. This is the download I am referring to........... https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/725/fs2004-eurocopter-as332l2-g-jsar-bristow-helicopters/ Any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
jhnsn1900d

traffic

Can some one help me find and install military traffic. freeware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
aob9

FMC and ATC

Further to a recent post I have received some useful information on how to configure the FMC on on PMDG B737/800.The most informative info was found on this link http://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/boeing-pmdg-737ng.html . I have one question though. How ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
dkt3

walking aronud the cabin how do you do it ?

how do you walk around the cabin in a plane i cant move ? 😞 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
Welshflyer

Passenger cabin lights

On certain aircraft IFDG A320 and POSKY 737, when i fly at night the passenger cabin is in complete darkness, yet on others of the same model they are lit up. Any ideas? Or could this be due to certain texture files?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
aob9

PMDG Boeing 737 FMC

I am familiar with flying the Boeing 737/400 on MS Flight Sim 2004. So I upgraded to the PMDG Boeing 737/800/900 package. I am currently undergoing the very steep learning curve with FMC, but I am anxious to get familiar with the cockpit using IFR as I do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
alpachino

cessna 172 A o C175

please, are there any cessna 172 A or cessna 175 for download in the site? where???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
username

again

Best freeware 777 panel?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SamIntel

Spot View Sound

I have a hang glider that has a wind sound when flying in the cockpit view. Is there any way to have the wind sound (sound that you hear in the cockpit) in the Spot View also. Is there any way that you can do this? Thanks, Sam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
long beach

jetblue

does any1 know where to get a jetbluue callsign for fs2004. I have downloaded a a320 jetblue but they say jetblue when i talk to ATc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
long beach on
nadeem

speaking to the passengers

How can you speak to the passengers in the aircraft also can you speak to atc with the mic?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
deathsyth

EA-6B Prowler

does any one know where i can get a EA-6B Prowler For fs2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Vietnam flyer

vietnam planes

any good veitnam war planes out there like the us planes/helos or north vietnam planes /helos that where used in the war that i could fly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
x pilot

Boeing 747-200 panel

Hi guys, i have tried a couple but they rather dissapointing, got a half decent one but the autopilot settings dont work on the panel therefore making IFR useless for me, anyone got a good panel for this type, i am using the MK Airlines 74-2 che...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
coast guardian

gulfstream

hello i am looking for Henry Tomkiewicz's Gulfstream II Mike Stone's Gulfstream 5 so i can use these to coast gaurd teztures...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
coast gaurdian

coast gaurd planes/helos

hi i am looking for these coast gaurd planes and helos HH-65A "Dolphin" MH-68A "Stingray" C-37A "Coast guard 01"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
x pilot

Default boeing cfg

messed up i think when trying to add repaints, wasnt thinking but non of the default boeing's are in the sim, all the other folders are there but not the cfg for the 73,74 & 77 when you go to select aircraft in the sim the only boeings are the ones i h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
nadeem

rotation

on take off how do you get the word take off to be said so you know when to take off?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
x pilot

BAE 146 soundset

got any links? i got a 146 but uses default sound for the ever aging default 737! honeywell engines or RR, anything will do, or even a decent 146 package! fun plane to fly! thanks, checked avsim and they have is prop sounds for other BAE type!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
Rhyu557

su-35/37

im looking for a good su-35 or su-37 with working everything for fs2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
rhyu557

E2 hawkeye/prowler

hello i am looking for the carrier planes for fs2004 E2 hawkeye prowler i cant download fd3 or fd4 cuase of a temp file that was delted that it needed to rune...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

Posky's V4 747 Series: No Wing Spoiler Mvmnt in Turns?

I just downloaded a V4 747-200 from Posky and noticed that I don't get spoiler movement in turns like my Posky V3 has (I think the term is spoilerons?). I also noticed this lacking on a V4 747SP I downloaded a while back, but assumed that perhaps the real...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
twinpilots

Pushback vehicle

hey guys just wandering if there is any downloads for a or the pushback vehicle that u can drive and pushback other aircraft 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twinpilots on
Captain Jones

How do u have concorde?

Ive heard on you tube u need a download for concorde and they say that the downloads called Concordes last Fligh or is that a fake name?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
Dorianee

boeing 767 virtual cockpit!

where can i get a virtual cockpit for my 767.....ive looked all through avsim and flightsim.com even here on this sight.....can someone please give me a spacific link to where i can find a virtual cockpit for my plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
waj2306

747 Nose Up Attitude

What is the PROPER Nose Up attitude for the 747-400? It seems to show 15 degrees up-pitch at level flight. Can this be changed in the aircraft.cfg file?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
twinpilots

Help with 747

HI everyone i reacently downloaded some textures of of www.flightsim.com for the default boeing 747-400 and have put them in the folder and everything you need to do with them, but when i start up fs and start up a flight the aircraft appears but no te...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twinpilots on
Dorianee

my 757's autobreaks dont work

how come my auto breaks wont work.....what can i do to get them too work????............

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
buhna

Tupolev 154M Help!

please HELP!! where can i get the original file of tupolev 154M ?? i search for tu- 154M and i found only TEXTURES every where, please if some one can give me a links for the original file of tupolev 154M (if my English is bad, SORRY)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
renesis

Why can't my 757 sim work like the 767 Level D?

Hi, I'm looking for a 757 add-on (FS9) which is equivalent to Level D 767 in framerate and realism. I own various add-on's but the Level D seems to have the best sound, system realism and is framerate friendly - something that is particular concern ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NSX on
x pilot

Firing weapons?

hi guys, got some nice fighters.... any planes out there that can fire bombs/guns etc? i got some mirage that said it but the installation was in another language so i never bothered insatlling it! cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
x pilot on
toon1

Please help getting Concorde to work properly!!

Hi I have downloaded the Abacus BA concorde origionally for fs2002 for my fs9. I have installed it but have a big problem! When i load up FS9 i get this message: "Potentially incompatable aircraft or software file asreg01.dll do you want to load?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

Posky A340-300 Rotation Speed??

I recently downloaded the Posky Airbus A340-300 but have noticed this thing is a bear to get off the ground! 😳 It seems to have a consistent need to reach 200 knots before it will even begin to rotate. This also with an attempt at every flap setti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
KEEGAN

wing view

does any body know which folder wing views go into there isnt a read me file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheezyflier

MAAM-SIM B-25 Mitchell 'Briefing Time' Opinions

because of the crappy computer i have, i don't do payware aircraft because i don't expect to get the full benefit of what i would be buying. but i couldn't help myself, and today i ordered this from MAAM: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 10 of 43