Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

SeanGa

PMDG 737NG Autothrottle problem?

I can't seem to get my autothrottle on.. I have the newest version of PMDG. what happens is that I try to flip the switch, but it just goes right off again instantly.. any ideas? thanks in advance!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
SamIntel

Accessing Textures

I need to edit a Texture file (.blg), in a specific aircraft's folder. But when I try to view the file in My Computer as a thumbnail it says Drawing Failed, instead of showing the picture. If I try to open or import the file into a program such as Photo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
djcevera

can not find planes

ive downloaded a bunch of planes and did everthing in the read me files and i still cant find them in fs2004? ive read the main sticky on installing the files but the only plane that showed up was the air bus. can anyone give me a dummys guide as to how t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tonye5 on
Karlw

Plz comment on this aicraft im thinking of purchising

Flight 1 level d 767 should i download this y or y not thx plz im going 2 buy it tonight plz give me ur opinion :o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
ceetee

BAC One-Eleven (Fantastic Vintage Jetliner)

If you download one freeware jet this week make sure it is this one. I present to you in all glory, the dmflightsim BAC One-Eleven: Exterior model: Virtual Cockpit: Panel: More exterior shots: This package is available as freeware fr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
stickfloat

757 Panel?

Hiya, any1 no were i cud download a free 757 panel with functional overhead panel nd FMC?? thnx joe (joe.slack@ntlworld.com)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
mhansen

Take-off problems with add-ons

Hi. I'm new to FS2004 and to add-ons especially. My problem is this: When I try to take off using one of the add-ons I downloaded (Firefox, F-117, B1B all come to mind), the airplane rolls over onto its left wheels and won't go into the air. It just ro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mhansen on
ceetee

AI planes cfg edit

Is there anyway to remove AI aircraft from the list of aircraft in the 'Create A Flight' screen by editing the .cfg file anyway? Also, is it possible to rename the following lines to organise all the AI into one group: ui_manufacturer= ui_type= u...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

anyone attempted these bad boys?

sipa minijet: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/17269/anyone-attempted-these-bad-boys_5f15706dfe7c0acb01ec4ce21bdbbcd4.jpg sipa 903 they must be two of the smallest and simplest crafts ever. i may try and model one but i ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
gradytwins237

HOW DO I INSTALL FERRARI ENZO ADD-ON?

Hi, can someone tell me how to install that new ferrari enzo add-on for fs2004, ive downloaded it but it doesnt come up when i run fs, cheers, john....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gradytwins237 on
pilotguy44

POSKY

anybody know what POSKY's next model is going to be?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
hinch

retro fitting retro craft

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/screens/retro.jpg as part of my gauge creation i'm retrofitting some planes with my asi, vsi and altimeter alongside the brilliant freeware gdi attitude indicator by Yasutoshi Mori on availible on avsim. pictured above ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
SteveT

Changing an aircraft's flight dynamics

Hi, I heard that you can change this by going to the aircraft cfg file or something 😕 I'm afraid I have very limited knowledge on changing flight dynamics so I was wondering if anyone could give me a link or tell me how to do this. I fee...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Liono

B737-200 ADV

File Description: The TinMouse II Boeing 737-200 with JT8D-17R engines. This is a continuation of the original TinMouse project. Additions include a fully-functional overhead panel and most aircraft systems now modelled, a suite of GMAX models including ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
bonespost

boeing 727

http://www.wspilots.com//?page=4&action=file&file_id=1154 found this has 79 paint jobs but it wont show up ,wheres my root file?as that where it goes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
mangaroca

F-14D Tomcat

Hi All, My name is Darek. I am a great fan of F14 Tomcat. I tried to “fly” it in every possible simulation and had a very good time playing Dino Cattaneo’s F14 in Flight Simulator 2002 and 2004. After being quite disappointed with the lack of thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Karlw

Pmdg 747-400 main door problem plz help

When I try to open up the main passanger door the banner says its open but then when i go outside i c its not and also one of my displayes says every door is open exept that one PLZ HELP :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oop...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

i want to start at the gate in stead of the runway

help me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Flyguy41983

AI Traffic?

I dont get how to put AI traffic on Flight Simulator 2004. Do i need to install something? Can someone please help me? 😕 Thanx, Brandon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Flyguy41983

Where can I buy Ultimate Traffic?

I was wondering were i can buy Ultimate Traffic for FS 2004 9 I want the real Airliners)? Any websites or store names would be greatly appreciated! 😀 Thanks, Brandon 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyguy41983 on
Karlw

wilco publishing embraer legacy

does anybody recommend i get this plane plz answer as son as possible thx very much 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Karlw

Need help plz Skycar

I really want to install the moller skycar for fs 2004 but i dont know how ive read the readme file but dosnt help if someone would tell me i would be very happy :wall: :oops!: :help!: :radar: :dontknow: :x THX AGAIN...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
bawns

AI CREATOR

does anyone know of a simple ai traffic creator and by the way what is an aircraft cfg file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Brynjaminjones

easyJet 737

Does anyone know where to get a good freeware 737 in easyJet livery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Karlw

md-80/88 what ever

does anyone know where to get a plane similar to this that includes a virtual cabin?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
RISKYBUSINESS

moller skycar

i was just just wondering if any one has seen a working version of the moller skycar .just new here and really enjoying this site has to offer http://www.moller.com/skycar/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Liono

PMDG MD-11 VC Pictures

PMDG MD-11 VC Pictures Mind you these are more than likely renders but looks :drool: :drool:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Aldeeb

Vickers "Viking" and "Valetta" aircraft

I have these two Rick Piper simulations downloaded to my pc. The "Viking" is most reluctant to leave the ground whilst the "Valetta" takes to the air at a perfectly reasonable speed for the type - its tail lifts much more readily too. I have checked th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Brynjaminjones

Boeing 377 Stratocruiser Help

I have recently downloaded a Boeing 377 Stratocruiser from flightsim.com. It is a very good plane, but I cannot get it to leave the ground, even at an airport like Heathrow. I have tried flying into 50 knot wind, but it will still not take off. If you ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Hawk_345

Im looking for a free F4 Phantom with VC included.

Ok im looking for a great F-4 phantom, i have found plenty good 1s, but none with good VCs. Could some1 give me a good free downlaod link of 1 with at least a vc, panal would be great 2 but i really want a VC. Thanks Ps i know i have posted alot latly in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dynasims on
SteveT

Best Payware Aircraft??

Hi all, In your opinion, what is the best payware aircraft available for FS2004 ? Mike 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
ceetee

RNZAF P-3 Orion

Does anyone know of a Royal New Zealand Air Force repaint of Toshikazu Harada's p3_au_as.zip P-3 Orion? Also, can anyone give me a link to any other version of the P-3 Orion exluding the one above and Mike Stones low-polygon model? I am planning on ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
zomgfly

panels i dont want to use

i downloaded a lot of aircraft for flight simulator. i like the way they look on the outside, but i do not like the panel inside, such as the cockpit, because of a lot of errors in it. how can i set it to a regular lets say 777 cockpit? what file must i e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Hawk_345

Are there any repaints for the simished C-130 ?

The title says it all. i have looked and all i find are repaints for mike stones C-130 or capt sim/alpha sim C-130. If there are any could you post a link to them here please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on

I need help bad

IM new to this flight simulater thing so just give me tips and what is a glidescope and wher is it located on the defult 747 also what is a ILS approach and when u pick your flight plan on FS2004 you can choose direct gps or low alttidtude or hi altitude...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GUEST on
Brynjaminjones

747 1969 Colours

Does anyone know where to find a boeing 747 in the original first flight colours of 1969?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brynjaminjones on
PanAmerican

Boeing 707 from the movie AIRPORT

A while back I asked if anyone could repaint the Trans Global 707-320C from the movie airport. Someone did repaint it. The only problem is that it is for the Captain Sim 707. So, after some searching I came a cross this thread in the HJG Forums: http://to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
ceetee

Just Flight’s new F-Lite range: A340

The first release in Just Flight’s new F-Lite range is out today. Enjoy accurate detail and get airborne with ease in the biggest Airbus of them all – Available in download and boxed versions for only £19.99/€29.95/$34.99. A340-500/600 i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Hawk_345

Im looking for a great harrier

the title says it all, im looking for a quality freware harrier, VC, good designe and hover capability, does not mater of size of download, Please post links to them if possible. I would really be thankfull if some1 could give me 1. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
BOEING777FLYER

Boeing 777 defult

Why when I turn left on my B777 dufult plane on MFS04 (while taxing) it does not turn is there any way i could fix this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BOEING777FLYER on
oreo005

F-22

I need a good f-22 (freeware) download! Can any of you help me? The only f-22 i have always lands on it's front wheel (if your using flaps) and then stays like that. so don't give me the one on this link......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eagle3 on
eagle3

SU-33

does any one know of a good SU-33?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eagle3 on
hinch

yay! abacus bashing!

i feel quite strongly about the level of many abacus products. i see people in game shops pick them up and start to take them to the counter (of course i stop them). i cannot let people be ripped off by such crap - we all know there is much wonderful free...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
hinch

an28

just a last hope - has anyone seen a good antonov 28 around for this fs2004 lark - it's just like the little 14 bee, jut all modern and stuff. it's a very cool aircraft....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Hawk_345

A must free ware download

I found this site today, it contains a seafire wich is just like a spitfire only able to carrier land, it is 1 of the best aircraft i have ever downloaded and its free, along with it a german prototype aircraft wich i have not tried yet but should be gre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
Hawk_345

Looking for the best ww2 spitfire/P-51 in freeware

Im looking for the best spitfire and P-51 possible in freeware, i want VC, Panel,The rore of the merlin engine sound, and if possible D-day textures but it does not matter for those as much. Could some people post some sites for 1 or both of these gloriou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
JarJarBinks

Flight 19`s Flight Plan

hello everyone i have found Flight 19`s Flight Schedule down to the last degree. so those of you who would like to fly it here it is (1) depart 26 degrees 03 minutes north and 80 degrees 07 minutes west and fly 091 degrees (T) distance 56 miles to H...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
hinch

real magic from mr copeland!

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=terravue&CatID=fs2004gau&Go=Search FS2004 Gauge: TerraVue. This gauge contains a moving map display with a terrain elevation legend color-keyed to the FS9 map. The legend allows the elevation of terrain ly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

Crazy DC-8-62

Most of you probably aren't interested in this, but when I was flying an HJG DC-8-62 something very strange happened. I was just flying along when my dad asked me to close the windows in the next room. Instead of pausing FS, I thought I would turn aut...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

HJG DC-8 Panel Help

Does anyone here have instructions on how to install the HJG DC-8 panel? Cheers Bryn...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 18 of 43