Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Bartholomew

Hawker Siddeley HS-748

I have a question about the Hawker Siddeley HS-748 that I downloaded from this website. There seems to be an external power switch that has to be turned ON if the engines are not running, or so the manual says. So as far as I know, the external power is s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartholomew on
outtadasun

CFS1 WWI aircraft and missions

Hi, I tried to download some WW1 aircraft and missions that were on the net for CFS 1, but the program says that they are not compatible with the program. I very carefully had unzipped them into proper folders and they were set up exactly as the CFS1 i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
CraigJ500

Adding Aircraft to Game File in FS2004?

How do you add aircraft to your game file?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
p1127

New Addons?

Just bought & loaded and tried out a Concorde package from Graviton-Mediatech. Includes all 20 aircraft. Although the panel is a little basic, the aircraft is not bad and fun to fly. Many effects including VC and sonic boom! Never heard of this company ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

PMDG 747 gauges

I have the PMDG 747 on the runway with the engines running and all glass gauges showing. After about 10 seconds or so, the three main glass gauges disappear for some unkown reason and never appear again. Does anyone have an answer for this? I have the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
yourtoserious

747-400 PMDG

i tried once, ill try again.. is there a way to turn off the IFR instructions on FS2004 while using the PMDG 747-400, when i program the FMC i follow the route thats programed, not the GPS route on the IFR, is there a way to still get acent and decent ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
yourtoserious

Best a380 add on for fs2004?

hey guys, was just wondering which is the best A380 add on for fs2004? ive heard nothing but bad things about Wilco's version... Any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
darrenvox on
yourtoserious

Overland Boeing Aircraft

to be honest, its an awesome add on if you like flying aircraft that arnt complicated. But, since yesturday, when ever im decending, and set up the ILS Approach, it just doesnt work. I dont know if other people have had this problem, but when i sw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
yourtoserious on
W3CPR

FS9 skips create a flight

Hi.. Recently I downloaded the SALS utility program for FS2004 and then decided to remove it. After I removed it I found that when starting FS9 the program goes immediately to the saved default flight instead of going to the opening screen "Create a Fli...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rcnextgen

Airbus A340-600

hey, does anybody know where you can get a really good Airbus A340-600?? Also, I would really like some Virgin Atlantic Airways liveries for my planes, any idea where i can get these from?? thanks RC...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
scab12

Piper Arrow

I need to find a good but free Piper or Bechcraft airplane....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Brynjaminjones

Beluga

Does anyone know where to find a good freeware Beluga fos FS2004? I have been looking for one for ages, and have not been able to find one. Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
W3CPR

Stripes on runway after installing FS9 in Win2000

Hi... I have tried almost every conceivable approach to getting rid of the horizontal colored stripes that appear on the runway at various distances. This occurs after a new installation of Windows 2000 and FS9. I am running a Pentium IV, 2.4G speed wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
DF112

Hot air balloon?

I don't know that I'd seriously want to fly such a thing, more than once anyway, but does anyone know of a hot air balloon add-on? I suppose the 'piloting' would be fairly rudimentary, but you could always drift along admiring the scenery for an hour ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
jeepen

GeeBee Z

Can anyone tell me where I can download/by a good quality GeeBee Z racer (the yellow and black) for FS2004? Ken...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
RadarMan

Rwy12 Object Placer v1.0

This is a new item just out today (10.25.04) and I haven't tried it yet. File Description: Rwy12 Object Placer v1.0 is a new freeware program for placing static library objects in FS2004 in a simple and quick way. No need for scenery programming knowl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Acko

no .air file

😞 I have downloaded some aircraft for FS2004 but find I can't install them!! I am told that the .air file is corrupt or not there! Ant ideas Thanks Acko...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
skydancer

Looking for an FS9 Version of a 1937 Spartan Exec. Anyone?

I have a few pics of an Exec.But I,m not much of an artist.Interested in the plane because I'm a Spartan Graduate.If anybody cares to try making this model I'll be glad to E-mail the pics I have....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
W3CPR

707-t_hjg.zip file

Hi... Does anyone have the zip file 707-t_hjg.zip or 707t_hjg.zip file. I lost this file and have tried to find it on the web but no dice. It is located on the planesimulation.com site but each time I try to download it says the server is busy. Th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
yourtoserious

PMDG 747-400 With IFR flight set-up

hello you lot 🙂 id like some help if someone knows how to.. when i set up a flight using the PMDG 747-400, i select and fill in the IFR flight plan on the main setup page, then go into the flight, then load the FMC, but after take-off, is there ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
W3CPR

ChartMap Version 2.0, by Carlo Chiappisi

Hi.. Has anyone downloaded the file for the above Chartmap? I have downloaded it and placed the files in a temporary folder but there was no setup.exe file available. Also when the executable file was run the image was almost unreadable. This looks lik...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
perohijo

Eric Marciano's panel

😞 I have the original aircraft by Kirk Olsson and the add-onn panel for the f-16 but it does'nt come whit installation instruccions.Can anybody help? I have FS 2004.Thanks : 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
jianqing

anyone know of a freeware A380?

I'm looking for a A380, Robert Versluys's A380 goes up and down and fspassengers thinks i opened the door in flight, does anyone know of another freeware A380(i know some other freewares are worse)? here is what i want: Feels like a A380, i don't wa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
alohajoe

Wild Fire planes

Good morning guys, i'm watching a show on Discovery Channel about wildland fire fighting. I was wonder where i could get some good freeware water dropping planes.(CL-415 kinda thing) I have PLENTY of whirlybirds. Thanx in advance.... 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
steve1070

f-14 afterburners

hi everybody new to the forum so if i screw up bear with me.i have downloaded dinos f-14 (very cool aircraft) and i need to know if i can make the after burners work with the throttle instead of the lights on\off button.also i dont have any blue flame in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
steve1070 on
jianqing

Abacus 787 IAS problem

I had problems downloading the Abacus 787, but today i got it installed but... found a problem: the speed says 0 always(the plane still can speed up its just the gauge), the speed on the HUD is also 0, all i can do is look at the GPS to see my grou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
fernando_fs9

757 QualityWings- FPS? and more..=D

Hi! i want to buy the great 757 from quality wings.... BUT"!! i want to know first if the ADDON affects the FPS? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
fernando_fs9

l15Albatros for FS2004, A2A Shockwave Redux 3D Lights

Hi all! i havejust found my dreams plane! is a Aero Vodochody L-159A! in im testing it 🙂 it's a beautiful Gmax model with photorealistic repaints. The file includes No sounds and the VC is incredible 😎 Do someone know where or hor i c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
jianqing

Something is wrong with the contact points

IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DO A VERY SMOOTH LANDING :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :ass: Flight ID: ZL843 Pilot: Hongming Zheng Company: World Travel Aircraft: Project Opensky - Airbus A330-300PW Delta Ai Flight Date: December 29 200...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
Agus0404

Piper Seneca V

Hello everyone! I'm looking for that plane, but I don't know where can I find it. Maybe RadarMan has it. Is it payware or freeware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
gwi

Airbus 319 ILS question

I have a PSS Airbus 319 which I recently acquired and am slowly learning how to program the MCDU. But I can not figure out how to program a fully automatic ILS Cat-III landing. Tips appreciated. Thanks, George (EGKA) NOT TO WORRY---HAVE SORTED ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gwi on
Aldeeb

Taildragger won't steer on the ground

I have a downloaded Bristol Beaufighter (complete with torpedo) that flies without difficulty, lands and takes off under control too. On the ground it is very difficult to steer and tends to take up most of the available ground space to turn, using a com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
knothead on
W3CPR

Landing lights on DC-6

I have a problem with the landing lights on a Douglas DC-6 by JBK. When first calling up the aircraft from FS9, it is setting on the apron ready for takeoff with the pause and brakes initiated. When turning the landing lights on with either the switch o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
nody13

Evector Sportstar sim download for FS2004.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a descent Evector Sportstar sim for FS 2004. It would assist greatly as I am doing circuits at present (an activity that plays out as one of the more stimulating activities in my life)......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
jianqing

anim8tor

Guest said: Does anybody know if you can use (dead link removed) to design FS aircraft? and how? RadarMan said: I never heard of it so I don't know. There are dozens like that on the net These are made for the flight sim. Paint-free or pay. h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
W3CPR

VASFMC

Hi.. Can anyone tell me how to get the FMC to appear on the main screen of the aircraft using the freeware vasFMC program. I can get the program to work quite well but no way to have it appear on the panel screen during flight in case I want to change s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

Adding lights to aircraft

I have several aircraft that are void of landing lights and would like to add them along with the red and green lights as well. I have not been able to figure this out but if it is in the mdl file than I'm out of luck. Has anyone every added lights to a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
shubham96

Wilco 777 ILS Landing help!

can someone give me step by step instructions on ILS landing with wilco Boeing 777 ? I cant understand the manual....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ATCTimmy

Concorde for FS2004 FREE

Does anyone know any decent sites where I can download a concorde I don't care which airline really, but it has to be free! Thanks Edit: You can get a great Concorde package that works with FS2004 and FSX right here in the library: https://flyaway...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
W3CPR

Erick Cantu's L1011 Vistaliner

Hi... Can anyone tell me where I can download the L1011 Vistaliner that was designed by Erick Cantu? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Hurricanes89

no EA-6B

hello everybody, I love the planes that iv'e d/l fun fun, the only thing missing is the prowler, not the best looking plane but i would like one. im an AVI tech for the USMC that keeps these 50+ yr old aircrafts flying and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
jianqing

Uploading Images

Hello! I uploaded images, and many of them are in the screenshot gallery now. But I only uploaded few images when they seem to stop uploading! I tried to upload more images, and it said ''thanks! we'll check your media soom''. So it meas I uploaded it but...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
W3CPR

Catapult not holding aircraft on full power

Hi all... When getting ready to catapult an aircraft from a carrier and revving up the engines to full power, the aircraft starts to move down the deck rather than staying put until full power is reached and then firing the catapult. I have checked the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
GPA

Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold Edition

Hi all Can't find how to load my brand new MS Gold Edition Flight Simulator a second time-nothing executable to run. I hope someone can give me a :cry: fix and I know everyone's busy. See the 'skinny' below: I installed the subject product success...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GPA on
N5PGO

Sky Crawlers Sanka MKB

Does anyone have a FS2004 download for the Sky Crawlers Sanka MKB aircraft? This is a muscled up version of the Kyusho J7W Shinden, of which there are downloads available (in Imperial Japanese Colors)....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
N5PGO on
Thunderbirdman2

Gyrocopter

Are there any good Gyrocopters out there for FS2004. I've been looking around and haven't found anything....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
W3CPR

carr2006.zip problem

Hi.. I am having a problem with the downloaded file carr2006.zip. The problem is that I have all the files unzipped and installed just fine but the problem is that the aircraft is below deck when it opens up. I can slew the aircraft to the carrier deck an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beroun

B787 mystery

Hi, I was temted to buy B787 pack for my FS9 - have seen it in Best Buy for $ 30. Unfortunately Windows Vista is not mentioned on the package (only up to XP). So have asked the salesman who told me that the pack will work on Vista, next day when I went t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
W3CPR

ILS for Phuket carriers

I have installed two carriers by Phuket Thailand and neither has an ILS feather only a VOR. I also have AFCAD ver 2.21 which can place an ILS system with the feather most anywhere with the exception of these two carriers. It seems the AFCAD program tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
flysully

level-d 767 problem

I've just got the level-d 767 for fs2004.whenever I switch to the 2d panel the game freezes.In order to get the screen refreshed I have to change the screen resolution.here are my specs AMD® Phenom™ II X4 940 Black Edition (3.0GHz, 125W) Genuine ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
Page 4 of 43