Flight Simulator X: General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

WantFSX

FSX and Oshkosh

Does anyone think that FSX may be at Oshkosh?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
PanAmerican

Found this FSX Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3402318532539878612&q=Simulator&pl=true...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Is my computer suitable for FSX?

OK I know there are lots of threads of people asking if there computer is good enough but I hate thread hijacking so I'll post a new one Here goes, if I dont post something that you would like to know please ask and I'll tell you 🙂 Intel P...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
WantFSX

New Computer?

Hi! I'm getting a new computer from Dell and I was just wondering if you guys think this one would make the cut for FSX. Thanks for your help! 😀 -PentiumĀ® D Processor 930 with Dual Core Technology (3GHz, 800FSB) -256MB nVidia Geforce 730...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WantFSX on
Spoty101

FSX DELUXE!!!!

I just found out that FSX deluxe edition will include much better textures and way more stuff and problably better graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😳 😳 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Spoty101 on
tomthetank

FSX and DirectX10

This is from a post I made earlier ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11138/more-news/ "Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark Flight Simulator franchise and the most significant addition to da...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
CaptDennison

FSX...........Really

I dont post much, and I know this is gonna make me sound like a killjoy, but........... Why the rush on FSX? From what I read about it, most people will not have a system capable of running it right. I have a really nice fast computer, and FS2K4 still sh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
Spoty101

DirectX 10 Compatible?

Is my ATI Radeon X800XL 256 MB graphics card compatible with directX 10 when it comes out?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Spoty101

New information?

Does anybody have any inside information that microsoft dosnt want to share with us about FSX ❓ If so could you tell us ❓ 🙂 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Spoty101

Is this enough for FSX?!?

A8N-SLI deluxe ASUS motherboard (ready for dual cores and triple cores that will come out in the near future) Maxtor 120 GB hard drive 8MB CACHE 7200 RPM with up to 150 MB/SEC Transfer rate AMD 3200+ 64-bit with HyperTransport Technology is 2GHz and has...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
trav

My Specs

Are these specs enough to handle windows vista? A8N-SLI deluxe ASUS motherboard 2x1024 DDR400Mhz PC3200 184-pin DIMM Ram 120Gb SATA-II Hitachi Hard Drive AMD Athlon 64 3800 Geforce SLI 660GT PCI_E Video card...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
steveselby

MSFSX ON XBOX 360?

Will Microsoft produce a version of FSX to run on the Xbox 360??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
darrensen

Flight sim X on X1900 XT or XT-X GPU?

Hi all, As some of you know from previous posts, i am thinking of buying an Apple Mac. Apple are due to release the Intel Desktop (most power machine in their range) this Aug. I'm 99% sure they include the option of upgrading to either the X1900 XT-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
alohajoe

Ground vehicles in FSX Release

Hey all, i haven't heard anything about ground animations, like the infamous follow me car, real tugs, moving gates, and other vehicles. Does anyone have any info about it? Also what about real airlines? Like are there gonna be United and Alaska Airlines ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dannyboy2005 on
tomthetank

Halo 2

Halo 2 ❓ has TTT lost the plot :nope: The game forums are awash with the news that Halo2 will only be playable on PCs with Vista Whats it got to do with FSX ? :umm...: Nothing yet,this is me thinking out loud 🙄 We know that FSX will...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
KenTel

Well we'd all like FSX, but I want Vista!

here is a good first look at Vista. (It's a first for me!) Just click on 'Start Slide Show' http://www.extremetech.com/slideshow/0,1206,l=172302&pg=0&s=25534&a=172305,00.asp And if you want more........ then....... http://www.extremetech.com/s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
mav747

Flight Sim X Forum site

New site to check out http://www.fsx.co.za Looks real nice! Going to be a dedicated forum site for Flight Sim X and currently forums for fs2004, previous releases and all add-ons....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on

Airport / Runway Pics?

Has anyone seen any Airport or Runway pics yet? I've seen some amazing scenery screenshots, but not a single airport yet.... Maybe they're still working on those details??? Eric...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
beerbadger

FSP on Flight sim X

Ive just brought the PMDG 737 TNG and Fs Passengers, and i was just wondering if we would be allowed to use FSP with FsX , even more, my PMDG 737 witch isnt even a month old! Any ideas or comments from microsoft on this matter?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lionman on
davidmac1

turn on parking brake(help fast!)

What button(s) do you press to turn on the parking brake, im at the end of a flight in a beechcraft 1900d on fs passengers and can't unload the aircraft until parking brake is on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
RadarMan

Is FSX Coming Before Vista?????

The latest theory based on the now later release of Vista, it seems reasonable. Do we want 2 versions and will we pay for 2 versions. The chances of MS giving us a free downloadable upgrade to me is slim and none. One-A new FSX in 32 bit that won't ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
mrwrmiller

fs 2004 help

radarman this is going to sound stupid i know but do you or do you know of any one who wants to get rid of their fs 2004 history of flight?mine got stolen with my computer while i was in the hospital last year and i was able to get another computer but al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrwrmiller on

when is itb coming out

when is coming out and were can I get it when in the uk I acnt wait to get it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
KenTel

FSX Web-Site?

http://www.fsxworld.com/ :censored: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rickypig112

boeing 747 screenshot

on the fsx screenshots ive noticed the 747 landing gear is missing, is it just me being stupid or am i right??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

FSX super computer??

ok so fs2004 takes up ALOT of space on my computer.....now they say pk theres glare and riges in the planes..come on what are we gona need? a super computer??? :evil:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
hms_endeavour

Think of all the Add-ons for FSX!

Just think of all the add-ons there will be made for fsx!There are so many new possibilities,moving passegers, moving trucks,gateways scenery,other planes ... 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
JarJarBinks

TOP OF THE LINE SYSTEM

yeah with microsofts new release of MIROSOFT X! what would a top of the line system be? like enough to run microsoft X with no lag no freeze clean edges not jagged and so on..... I NEED THIS GAME!..... anyway what would the price be?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on

Irish terrain

I was wondering how well Ireland will be represented on either this or any possible add-ons. So far the Us and UK have been very well provided for, but nothing great for Ireland. It can be very usefull to practice your xcountry flights prior to the reak t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ceetee

Good News

Man I am getting tired of some many "experts" around the net who are declaring the launch of FSX as their Official Time To Upgrade My PC Day. Utter BS! You won't need a new PC to run FSX. What in the world is giving people that idea? The target lau...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Habu on
JarJarBinks

MICROSOFT X!!!!

HEY ANYONE GOT MICROSOFT X YET????????? is it cool!? what are the system requirements?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
atreyu

cost for a new system

how much money do you guys think it would cost to get a nice system with vista for fsx? also do you think 512mb gfx cards with be out then or not? and id rather build the computer myself....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
freedspeak

FSX ... only on DVD?

So the story goes that FSX will only be available on DVD. I thnk that sucks. I dont have a DVD player in my computer and I dont want one. Why should I? I have a DVD player in my entertainment center where I watch my movies. So I have to install a DVD pl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
ATCTimmy

DVD Only?

It says that FSX will be on DVD only - I assume this is to avoid 4 or more discs on CD to install. Does the DVD mean just one disc or is it more complex....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HardLanding on
tomthetank

More news

More news and videos 😀 Structured gameplay 👍 multiplayer game had been reworked 👍 increased graphical details and more intrictrate geography based on satellite maps 👍 fly over your hometown and navigate by...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamier on

66 pages with 3285 questions.

previous12...4445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566next
Page 66 of 66