Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

verygom

Searching for........

I'm lacking one aircraft to complete my stable of 'aircraft I have flown' - and that's the Short SC-7 Skyvan - 'the box with wings' - as flown by Gulf Air and the SOAF (Sultan of Omans Air Force) and others. Searching the web has thrown up plenty of info ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
glart

HELP WITH: F14B TOMCAT

Hello All, Having touble with the Grumman F14b Tomcat: followed the read me---, no gauges appearing---, will try to load again- anyone have any suggestions? How do you open and close the cockpit? or can you? Appreciate very much any help or sug...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
glart on
hinch

eaglesoft do328

in case you haven't seen: (dead link removed) i'm exciteed 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
fourby

Fly Before You Buy

I've recently bought the Abacus Airbus fleet, and just had a look on their web site. They do a "fly before you buy" policy, where you download their aircraft, and fly for a 7 day period. If you like it, then you just purchase the registration key, just li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
BlackSky

Anyone here help?

Anyone here help me get me Flight Sim going (I'm a Bit new). Would like to have more AI plane going. Really badly need help at doing laddings. MSN:- aajparker@aol.com Have Team Speak and can run a MP server is needed. ➡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
lkw

Cessna 152 view problems (flying inside another aircraft)

I have recently downloaded two different models of the 152 from avsim and Carenado when I push the hat button or number key to change view to the left or right side I have another view behind the side bmp. It appears as if the 152 is inside another airc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Aldeeb

Carrier Aircraft

Some time back I added a Hawker "Sea Hurricane" which came complete with a carrier apparently steaming very slowly across Scapa Flow - a pretty unlikely locale to fly off aircraft! It took off well enough but landing on the flat-top was quite another matt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Aldeeb

Dominie Navigational trainer

Has anybody come across a download for the twin jet "Dominie" aircraft currently used by the RAF to train navigators? There was a much earlier twin prop "Dominie" around WW2 but that's not the one I'm after....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
needhelp

SR-71

I recently downloaded an SR-71 Blackbird and when I click fly now Flight Simulator shuts down. Any ideas on how to fix this. Thanks 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

freeware...depth (in panels)

i downloaded a306-v3-hnac.zip yesterday, and frankly i think it's wonderful. i've been using it with the project fokker aircraft (no idea why, but it seems to suit :wacko: ).it doesn;t allll work, but it's still awesome to use. i did have to modify it - ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Help with Boeing 737-800 NG

I am looking to download a free Boeing 737-800 NG for fs2004, but am not sure which one to get. I want to get the best, most popular model so I can download repaints for it in the future. While browsing on avsim, I have seen some by a company called 'K...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ARD-DC

Request advise on installing AI traffic

Hello everyone, I am hoping any one of you could give me some pointers in the issue I am having with AI traffic. I've been struggeling all weekend trying to install some AI Aardvark planes, and eventhough I was up until 3am this morning searching, rea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Corgi on
fuchsias

Takeoff problems

Hi guys The Dreamwings Dash 8 -100/and 200 on takeoff are going down the runway like its a rollercoaster.:help!: Has anyone had the same problem :doh!: how can i fix it? 🤔 Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Master Lander on
glart

HELP IN FINDING DOWNLOADED AIRCRAFT

Hello all,---new to this site, have not had any luck downloading yet--- have tried to download military aircraft to FS2004-----, have unzipped the files,----placed them in the aircraft folder,------when I go to begin the game----I go to select-change air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Flyboy92

projectai

well, the title speaks for itself. anyway, when i download an airline where do i transfer the files to? and if you download multiple airlines will they all show up or will only the most recent one show up? Thanks in advance for all the help. Flyboy92...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
peco

c 17 sounds

i am looking for a high quality soundset for the c17 globemaster and ideas or alternatives....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
phamminhtuan

HOW can I get into the passenger cabin of BOEING 777-200

I have just downloaded BOEING 777-200 in which you can see the passenger cabin( in the virtual cokpit mode). But i just can see the cabin(outside) but i can't go inside it. HOW CAN I SOLVE this PROBLEM. PLEASE help me! THANKS xoxoxoxo. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
bunger

Addon Aircraft

Something odd happened after I installed some add-on aircraft. First I installed the USS Nimitz to the list of aircraft and when I went back to use the ship was not there in the list of aircraft. Now I installed the P-3 Orion and it does not show up on th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bunger on

KIRK OLSSON F 16

Are these F16 downloads really worth all the trouble. I can't believe how many different downloads of panels and FSUIC you have to piece together just to get the thing in the air. After wasting too much time trying to get the Marciano panel to work ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CoasterXtreme

Super 80

I got this plane from a website and was wondering if anyone can help me with it. I have gone through all the tutorials step by step that it has built in to the plane and yet my instruments are all off and nothing seems to work like they say. One part they...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
flightcheck

Gauge Help

I just downloaded the AFG Pilatus PC-12 Base pack from Avsim and installed everything it said to. I then went to fly the plane and discovered it didnt have an airspeed gauge. Has anyone else come across this or have i dont something wrong? :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
Aldeeb

Jetfoil download

I downloaded a Boeing Jetfoil, so that I can reproduce journeys I have made in them and it looks pretty realistic. The engine is not running at the start and CTL+E certainly fires it up but it does not stay running. Does anybody have any thoughts how a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
JarJarBinks

fun planes

hi all, I was wondering since I have gotten alot of the planes I wanted. I wanted a fun plane to fly.... do does anyone know of any good fun planes to fly dont matter what kind vintage military commercial jet liners props anything I just want a fu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CrashGordon

Eaglesoft Development Group - Cirrus SR22 G2

Despite thinking I'd quit buying addons till FSX arrives, I was intrigued by the Eaglesoft Development Group - Cirrus SR22 G2 and its glass cockpit. I have to say, this panel rivals anything I've ever seen. Absolutely great GPS display which includes ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
ceetee

Maule

In the FSX preview on flightsim.com I saw a screenshot of this plane below called a 'Maule' that has landed on the snow: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/10997/maule_8f7c691637863b9f21a0c3ed32555b76.jpg I am just wondering if t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
fmpjb

pmdg 737

just downloaded the pmdg 737, having trouble keeping the autothrottle armed. any good pointers or tips for keeping the autothrottle engaged? or why it won't stay armed? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fmpjb on
sonicninja

Royal Air Force CP140 Aurora (P3c Orion)

For anyone out there who likes the P3 Orion, this is by far my favorite aircraft ever, and its freeware :groupwave: . The panel is great, the sounds are fantastic and its smoother than an Aligators swimming trunks. I downloaded it from here:- Te...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
CrashGordon

A/P won't engage after engine restart

I've seen this happen on a couple of a/c. If I accidently kill the engines and restart them, the f/d & a/p refuse to engage. What obvious thing am I overlooking?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Cambridge

Grumman Widgeon download...safe?

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1029/grumman-widgeon-vc-with-radial-engines/ This download looks amazing and feature packed, however, I'm kinda worried about some of the comments. Some people say it works fine, but others condemn it -one...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kieranja

737 bmi

does any 1 have or know a link for a full working (flaps, spoilers) 737 bmi baby plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Prozac919

Learjet 35

Anyone know a good Learjet 35 for download? The closest I can find is a USAF C-21 but the powersettings and cockpit are all wrong. I flew these for real for three years and it is frustrating trying to find a good computer model. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Air New Zealand Dash Q300

I am in the process of downloading the entire current Air New Zealand fleet for fs2004, and only need on more aircraft: the Dash Q300 (freeware, not payware) Please could someone link me a model and a repaint- I found a ANZ repaint for the 'FSP Dash' on a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
cadet mackey d

a chicken!!!!!!!!

on the lake behin renton mun airport (or something like that ) in america get and anphibian plane and land in the lake behind it. When you've landed look at the tower view and make you way up the lake you should see a chicken on the shore!!! 😳 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
sonicninja

Great FS2004 P3 Orion Video

Have a look at this Orion, absolutely awesome in my opion:- https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3197/fs2004-lockheed-p-3c-orion/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Aldeeb

AI = Artificial Intelligence

I'm unclear of what exactly is meant by the subject designation AI and where aircraft so-designated are supposed to operate. I note that a couple I have (eg VC10) are probably AI planes but at a pinch they can be flown in FS2004, minus an instrument pa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
SamIntel

Hang Glider

Does anyone know where I can get a Hang Glider?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Redheart

Thank you and a question

Hello Redheart here. Thank you Tomthetank, While I have had my FS204 for over a year and half now and self-taught on the computer, am still new at downloading aircraft. Even after reading the read-me, I have only been able to get one install and flying. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Tailhook

Swedbird.com saved by donations!

Like the Phoenix Swedbird Helicopters has arisen from the ashes. Swedbird Helicopter website have been saved thanks to a number of very generous donations! The site will be up and running again i a short while. I send my deepest thank you to those tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beerbadger

Cabin/wing vewis?

Hey ive got the PMDG veiw how can i veiw the cabin, i selct the aircraft with, VC and cabin vewis. ALso how do i get airstairs to deploy or a pushback track. Or open the cargo doors??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Liono

Captian Sim C-130 Demo released

The good folks at Captain Sim have released a demo version of there C-130 Check here for more details ➡ http://www.captainsim.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
moscue

Landing lights

I recently downloaded the Boeing 717-200 from Project Skyworks however the landing lights do not work. They are using the default 737 cockpit. ---I would like to keep this model in my assorted aircraft, however landing at night without lights can be diffi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
moscue on
merlinflyer_1

locate aircraft

hi all im trying to find the eurofighter typhoon to install in fs2004 but cannot seem to find it . any ideas on where to find this aircraft please happy new year to all...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Aldeeb

Pilot's Notes

Can anybody point me in a direction where one could find pilot's notes as frequently downloads have none of the relevant data to get the plane up and down in one piece. I want to be able to create such notes and bring them up with the F10 kneepad. I tr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
nutmeg

left turn tendency

Hi folks. I've got a few planes I installed which I hardly ever use as they all have a severe tendency to turn left (on the asphalt) and bank left once in the air. Even with power off and straight and level flight. I can correct it with rudder on ground ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest1 on
Eurotrans

Just Flight 727 Professional - Autopilot?

This is going to be pretty obvious for most of you im sure, But i can't see the auto pilot on the 727 panel to save my life. I could well have just missed it but its got to the point where i need to ask someone. Anyway, Any help would be much appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Eurotrans on
RadarMan

New! Antonov An-148

New! Antonov An-148 File Description: New model for the new plane. The real one hasn't finished yet its certification, the virtual one is ready to fly. Contains a custom panel. All work by D.Samborski. Enhancements and repaints are very welcome. 2628...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Sico2

FS2004 crashes at downloaded .wav engine sounds

Hello, I've got a problem with my simulator and especially with sound device in my pc. I've got many problems with downloaded engine sounds. After I'd installed some new sounds (for example new B742 engine sound) as soon as I open the game I hear only 2-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

Erick Cantu's 737 200

Hi!! Can someone help me find this model please Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
aircrafttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

plane boy!

i havent got the game yet because every shop has sold out 😞 so i was wondering are all these plane allready on it or do you have to download or unlock them ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Aldeeb

STOL Scottish Aviation "Twin Pioneer"

I would be interested to know if anybody can give me any guidance on takeoff and landing STOL aircraft. I wonder whether it should have full flap out for both takeoff and landing but I am not at all clear as to the recommended angle of descent. I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Page 26 of 43