Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Insight

*I got a new DC3 too!*

Courtesy of the wonderful DaveC My Cargo company finally managed to fork out for a respray and now has its own colours to fly under 🙂 For those long trips - I have a pic of my gal in the cockpit with me to remind me of... more entertaining t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
JVD

Feelthere

I don't know if your interested or not but feelthere are making a new 737 package that might give PMDG a run for their money. Anyway, pictures say more than words, so just go to this link and see what I'm talking about. http://www.popcircle.com/foru...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
plasticsoldier91

Liveries

I was wondering how I install the liveries to ALL of my aircraft, even my default one, because I was sent to a link at flightsim.com and I really couldnt understand it. Can and one give me a condense, easier version of how to do this? Thanks a lot! p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Insight

Issue with Nav Lights

My nav lights and my beacon don't appear to be attached to my aircraft.. how do I go about fixing this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
atreyu

737 panel

hey im looking for a REALISTIC 737 -200 -300 -400 panel maybe payware if its farely cheap, thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Atoy

how to download aircrafts

please somebody help me on how to download the aircrafts. thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
SteveT

WHAT FORUM R U GOING TO VISIT TONIGHT?

Hi everyone What forum is everyone going in tonight - radarman, tomthetank, greekman72 (for e) - what forum are you going in and if so what topics shall we talk about. As for me i am going to be in the aircraft forum and talking about FS Movies. Pos...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Insight

Engine startup in the DC-3 and 2 more misc questions

Ok, I was defeated by this last night... 1. I was going through the engine startup check list and could do everything on the check list apart from switch on the fuel booster pumps .. the switched on the panel wouldn't work for some reason and I coul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
jarred_01

Pilatus PC-12

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone here has the Pilatus PC-12 from Flight One. I was looking through the screenshots and overview and it looks great, but I thought I would get some opinions from Fly Away users. Could you please do a quick opinion o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
SteveT

Fraps

Hi Has anyone downloaded Fraps and used it to take movies of your flights during fs2004. I have and have just completed my first video - landing at Seattle - tacoma with an Easy Jet A319. This download rocks! Anyone else got it - done any videos?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ak763

have you seen that rooster or chicken in FS9?

hey folks..i was zooming around Fairbanks Alaska-PAFA....and i came accross flying right above a chicken or a rooster on a pole..i don know if it wil work but if you want to see N64* 49.68* W147* 41.07' also kinda like 1 mile Southwest below Eilson A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
edr1073 on
SteveT

RE: TOMTHETANK'S WING VIEWS REPLY - FROM STEVET

hI THERE, Do i have to use the panel that you said that i should use - 'greg737' because i can't actually find it. Stevet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
SteveT

RE: TOMTHETANK - wing views

Hey there, I read throught your instructions and i have got up to the bit where u go into fs9, then to my airbus plane and to its panal folder but in my panel folder is a 1KB Word document named Panel. When I open it it has about 6 words - alias=b7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Picasso

The first Cessna!

Back to basics - they even supply pants made from very fine material - so you really get that " flying by the seat of.............." New in Avsim - http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=75064&CatID=fs2004ac "File Description: FS2004 1928 Cessn...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Littleal100

Trump Jet.

Hey, Does anyone know where i can get Donald Trump's Jet. I think it's a 727. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pitt on
PanAmerican

Where can I get the Southwest Nevada paint job?

Where can I get the Southwest Nevada paint job ❓ ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
robbier

Concorde SSTSIM

Does anyone own it? is it any good? heres the link- http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=sstsim thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
PanAmerican

Looking for Some Classics

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some Sierra Pacific, Pan Am, and Western Pacific with the Simpsons paint job. I'm looking for these aircraft for FS2004. Just a heads up, I already have the Pan Am 727, and the Lockheed Constelation. (It needs to be freewa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
Flyboy 92

Where can i find the concorde

Hi everyone. Does anyone know where i can download the concorde? I have always wanted to fly one! I have heard it is fun and easy to fly. Thanks to all that can help 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
tomthetank

Concorde

What caused the Concorde to crash? We have all seen the news and it was said to be a piece of engine cowl (from an earlier aircraft that had taken off)which Concorde ran over,causing a tyre to explode and parts of that tyre to rupture the wing tanks ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Looking for a 737 300?

Well i have searched the biggest download libraries and there are lots of 737 300, but i wanted to ask if there is one in patricular that is the best of all, with the Continental Textures and freeware. 😀 Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
flyboy 92

downloading aircraft

I can not figure out how to get aircraft downloaded so can somebody please help me. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
topgun222

Post Best Free-ware Thread.

Since most of us hate searching for good freeware why not post links to very good freeware that not too many know about. Obviously if you post it has to be freeware, and it has to be of very good quality. Here's one that not too many know about. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
OrlandoGeorge

727 Nosewheel to sensitive

Hey, I have just installed a nice aircraft (727) but the darn nosewheel is way way to sensitive in terms of the stick response. One little touch and she wants to turn 45 or 50 + degrees! 😳 -I'm sure I will need to open up the cfg and change...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
CaptainTower

FS9 GPS

Eureka!! I just discovered a wonderful thing about the GPS unit in FS9. After nearly 2 years of FS9, I never knew you could type the IACO codes or the name of the airport into the Direct To mode. I grew so tired of mouse clicking to enter those items s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

PMDG 747: My Opinion

I thought I saw a post recently where someone asked for opinions about the PMDG 747. At the time, I didn't own one so I didn't reply. Got it this morning and have been flying ever since, so I figured I'd post this. First, the plane is rather pleasa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
pilot12345

Purple textures??

On several aircraft i have installed textures appear with a purple tint. For example, on a canadian A320 the engine and top of fuselage appear purple, when quite obviously they shouldnt be. However, from different angles they appear in the correct colours...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
OrlandoGeorge

Looking for FS2004 Reno Air MD-80.

Gee, I seek and yet I don't find. I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good link where I could get a hold of a Reno Air MD-80 ? - It has the green and white livery. BTW, Maybe it would be good if Fly Away started a thread for members who are look...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on

Eclipse 500 panel

Hi! I downloaded an Eclipse 500, the plane is very nice but the panel is crap, does someone knows wher can i download the original panel for it? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
Rick Lee

PMDG 737 - Pre-flight and startup Tutorial

Hi folks, http://www.fsstation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=36 This tutorial consists of 2 pages. Other tutorials available at the same address: PMDG 737 - Take-off and cruise PMDG 737 - Descent and approach ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
zorzo

Thrust reverse assignment PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hello, I have FS2004, when I press F2, the altitude light indicator turn on/off.. When I try to find the assignment on: OPTIONS ->SETTINGS->CONTROLS->ASSIGNMENTS... I am not being able to find "thrust reverse" or "reverse" to assign... ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zorzo on
Littleal100

U.S. Airways SHUTTLE????

Hey, does anyone know where i can get a U.S. Airways SHUTTLE??? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
onlykoi

Air Force One with Air Stair

Does anyone know of an Air Force One Model for FS2004 that has the auto airstair coming out of the lower section of the aircraft? I just saw this when it landed in New Orleans and never saw this before....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
atreyu

alaska's new paint job

does anyone know where i can get alaska's new paint job? repaint or a full thing with a model. thanks. this is it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
CrashGordon

Aeroworx Super King Air 200

I had heard some good reviews so I figured I'd get it. The problem is that it doesn't seem to want to leave the runway. I looked in the "Quick Start" manual and after 17 pages of total BS, it finally got to how to fly the plane. Even then, it is writ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
RobertDuggan

(POLL)Airbus A380 or Antonov An-225

Two of the Biggest Aircraft Ever.One Cargo one Civilian. Take ur pick. I'd have to admit the Antonov is pretty impressive....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
baronvon

A/C Contol Problem

❓ Hello This is my first post in this forum having just joined. I have a small problem with the PBY5 -rdafpby5 which I have downloaded.Seems I am unable to lower the water rudder using the keys shift + w so can't steer the a/c , also no flap e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Insight

Real Air Simulations Spitfire (56k beware, screenshots)

Hi All, I recently got myself a new pc and I only just got round to getting all my FS2004 stuff on there.. well, my scenery, airports and my Spitfire.. I got a few screens for you to see 🙂 enjoy......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
Littleal100

Fuel Dumping

Hey, Does anyone know if you can dump fuel on FS2005? If so how?? Thanks 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Littleal100 on
SamIntel

180hp to 200hp

Is there anyway to edit the defualt cessna 172 so that it has a 200 HP engine instead of a 180 HP?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astrosteve on
Fire_Emblem_Master

SUPER AWESOME AIRCRAFT INSTALLERS!!!

Ever worry about not being able to install aircraft? GO to this website, they all have installers www.transloadairlines.com Scroll down to find the Civil, express, and military, all with installers, and custom panels!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Transload Airlines on
bctsnowdevil

FS Falcon 2004

Hi, I have Flight simulator 2004 (in french because I come from Quebec Canada) and recently I have bought FS falcon 2004 (version 2.0) but when I start flight simulator 2004 and choose an F-16 and start a flight, the screen freeze and I have to reboot my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rick Lee

Taildraggers... check it out!

Hi folks, thanks for dropping by this might come a bit late for a weekend treat, but you can always extend it for a few days. Golden Wings for Flight Simulator Fs2004. Golden Wings 3 will regress to the extent possible at the moment, a copy of fs...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
Rick Lee

F-5 Effects

Hi Folks, thanks for dropping in just got myself the nice looking dsb_f5a from flightsim.com. Looks nice and seems to be handling great from the point of view of a novice fighter pilot. Here's the problem: The installation process is as straight ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CrashGordon

BAe-146

I have the BAe-146-200 and 300. and like the way they fly. The standard panel, while very functional is unrealistic since most of the 2D cockpit is missing. So I installed the panel from the BAe Panel Project. A magnificent panel. The most complete ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
gazpode_l

Problems with project opensky 757

I have recently downloaded the opensky boeing 757 to try it out and this has a very slow response rate as well as a very slow turn rate (IE it takes a while to respond to the keyboard press and as it banks it turns into the bank slower than anything I've ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
FLYPAL

Maule m7-260

Has anyone downloaded the Maule m7-260? If so does it fly ok? I have downloaded this plane and it wants to drift to the left for some reason, even going down the runway when taking off. Because none of the other planes do this it has me puzzled. Thanks, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
JVD

Meljet is Back :)

After being away for a year some time Melvin Rafi decided to come back and begin work on his 777's and 747's again. He claims that he will be creating virtual cabins once again but this time he'll add a virtual cockpit as well. Another great thing is tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Lovebug

Altitude Concorde Quickstart Flight Instructions

Does anyone know where I can get a step by stepguide of how to get this concorde off the ground without having to wade through the massive flight manual. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mr_Smoke on
freedspeak

A great freeware Falcon 50

I dont know if this has been posted or even if it's old news but I just acquired this fabulous business jet. Go to www.francevfr.com and click on the link ici just under the picture of the jet. A great airplane of payware quality. Looks, flies, and lan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Page 29 of 43