Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Chris102

AI Aardvark

I downloaded and installed 2 AI aircraft from AIAardvark.com I can't seem to find them at any of the airports. Where can I see my new AI planes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
codyblum

Radio and NAV stuck on one frequency

I have recently ran into some problems with panels having the frequencies stuck on channel. I have tried downloading other panels for these aircaft but they all seem to stay stuck. Is there something I can change that will allow my to change the frequecie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FL050 on
jetman35

looking for briefing time...

Hey Radarman I am looking for the B-25 Briefing Time install package. Do you know where I can get my hands on it? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
seajohn49

reduced 777 Engine Power in fs 2004

I have both fs2002 and 2004 on my computer. The boeing 777 on fs2004 has noticeably less power than the 777 on fs2002. Enough so to where it requires a longer roll on takeoff, has difficulty climbing, and a lower top speed. Sound familiar to anyone...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
seajohn49 on
Oberkomando

Antonov An-225

The biggest machine ever build, bigger than the Antonov An-124, Bigger than the C-5 Galaxy, bigger than the B-747-400 series, almoust bigger than the Airbus A-380F (Heighest)....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kaloha on
Bumbyter

FS2002/FS2004

Will fs2002 aircraft work in fs2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
steelyeyedken

Repaint is not repainting, help

I downloaded the Delta Connection for the Feelthere CRJ 700. The plane is there but there is no paint scheme. I am new at this but I think I followed all the directions. What am I doing wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
JVD

Wilco A380 Released with Video

I don't know about you guys but I've been looking forward to this release. Wilco has launched a download version for their A380 .If you aren't to sure of what to expect If recommend downloading their video from the following link: http://www.wilcopub.c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Oberkomando

Boeing 7E7 (787)

What u people think of this? Is it the competition tha Boeing has against A-380?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Oberkomando

Space Ship One

Looking an space ship one model for FS 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Skymuncher on
Micah

easyjet - plane needed!!

Hi Guys, I desperately need to get hold of an easyjet plane for download. Please note, i dont want a repaint for another plane :x , but i want the whole package 😀 . Can anyone reccommend anywhere where i can get one ❓ Please help ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
FighterJock

SR-71

For anyone who downloaded the Blackbird on this site. can u see the landing gears becuase i cant. therefore i dont really land... PLEASE HELP!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
Oberkomando

Sr-71 Blackbird (Mach 3+)

Yea!! Is there another USA observation aircraft capable of a mach 3+ flight? but is there one wich is not limited by front view glass?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

A340-600 Impossible Tail Strike Feature

The A340-600 has a special feature that makes it impossible for you to have a tail strike . I'd just like to know what this feature is called and is there a download with this feature ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Icenhouer

Paint a download aircraft

Hi everybody 😀 Who can help me paint a download aircraft and implament in AI traffic I have download. I have downloaded a page where I can paint a aircraft. Thanks Icenhouer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
chuckabob

Incomplete content of downloaded aircraft

I am having difficulty installing some aircraft and making them work. Some of the downloads seem to be missing gauges, 2D panels, virtual cockpits, etc. I usually use Flightsim Manager to install craft, but have also done it sucessfully manually. For exam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
davec

JVD- your repaint is ready, M'lud!!!

The last final touches remain - then it is yours -before I put it on 'yousendit' - have you any comments? I have taken a fair bit of 'poetic license' but as you say it is not now 'official' -, so does it matter? You can view at - 🍻 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Oberkomando

Sonic Cruiser ?

I know something... Do u???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Jester00

Anyone know of a good DC-6B Cockpit Panel?

Have downloaded the AIR VIETNAM DC-6B Skin but it has the contols of the Cessna Skyhawk! 😳 Really like the big prop-liners and am looking forward to flying this aircraft. Can anyone suggest a good download that has a good DC-6 Panel WITH worki...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Oberkomando

A-380

:radar: Tell me about it......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
unlucky

Sound files

Hi, Anyone know where I can get C47 (dakota) sound files from? Thanks for any help..........Stuart....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

C5-Galaxy

I'm really interested in flying a C5-Galaxy so does anyone know where i can download one with an excellent or good VC ❓ ? ❓ ? ❓ ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
unlucky

Viscount take off settings

Does anyone know the typical take off trim settings for the Viscount 810?Many thaks in advance.Stuart...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
unlucky

Vickers Vanguard panel

Does anyone know if there is a new link to Jan Vissers Vanguard panel? The link given in Rick Pipers Viscount/Vanguard site appears to be broken. Any help or suggestions welcome. Somehow, the Vanguard with a Kingair 350 panel just doesn`t seem right! St...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
unlucky on
unlucky

Thanks, and problem re. Viscount pnl update

Thanks one and all. Both Vanguard and Viscount in FS 2004 successfully operating. I have downloaded the Viscount updated panel fromV813pl2_updt.zip. , but have been unable to get it into the Vicount model. I`m new to this game, so not sure if I`m missing ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
unlucky on
Icenhouer

Where can I download free aircraft with effects ?

Hi everybody I have tried to find a webpage where I can download an aircraft, I get many pages, where the aircrafts are not professional. 😞 I hope someone can give me a link where other people download an aircraft and where it is free. &...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
megafoot

Worlds biggest plane was easy... Whats the smallest?

i mean one that actually flies a person....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
barkoman

ACCIDENTALLY ERASED KING AIR SOUND FILE - HELP ME

😞 Hey all! I installed a crappy update for the King Air 350 and it replaced the original sound files with a horribly sounding one. I need the original sound file if someone wants to send it to me through FTP or whatever. Thanks for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Barge on
The-GPS-Kid

AvioGrasf A340-300

Has anyone downloaded the Payware (download only) A340 from AvioGrasf, available on the banner fron this site, and also from www.simw.com ??? I'm tempted as it looks good but I don't want to waste the £££ if it's too similar to the fab PSS A340. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
tomthetank

Air Wales

Just a few pics showing my new Air Wales paints You have all seen the Airbus before,but now I have the full fleet of ATRs My thanks to davec :bow: for these these repaints,who has been working on them over the last week :hack: https://forum.fly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Chris102

Looking for a plane

Has anyone seen this a/c available for FS? It's the USAF ABL (Airborne Laser). If you do find it, would you kindly let me know where it is available for download? http://www.mach3graphics.com/misc%20graphics/jpg/ABL%20over%20desert%202.jpg http://ww...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Guest mypilot

Caravan Glass Cockpit

Does anyone know of a glass cockpit for the Cessna 208 Grand Caravan Amphibian?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest mypilot on
The-GPS-Kid

Timothy Metzinger Tutorial - AAAAGGH !

Hi all, Everyone is talking about this FAB tutorial for the 737NG by a guy called Timothy Metzinger... It talks you through a full FMC driven flight, from engine start, through to Autoland... ... So wouldn't you think it'd be easy to find on the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Blurred Vision

Best Realism settings for flying helicopters ?

Hi all, after a long time and a huge computer upgrade 🙂 i started to explore the world of Flight Simulator (have FS9). Lately I got interested into helicopters... In my opinion the flight models (globally, the behaviour of the copters) wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blurred Vision on
Suds

Old Hong Kong Airport Pics, Ouch!!!

Here's a link to one of my posts at avsim. Some great pics of the old Hong Kong Airport. Some good quotes, too. A friend sent it to me as an email. Enjoy... Suds http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=120&topic_id=18463&mesg_id=18463...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Suds on
FL050

FeelThere ERJ 145 RDU

Anyone know how to change the .XX in the RDU in the FT ERJ-145? I can figure out how change the first 3 numbers in the freq., but can't for the life of me figure out how to change the last 2. I push the LSK for the freq. but it selects the entire freq. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Chris102

This Weekend's Projects - Complete

Here's this weekend's repaints....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
djomla

Problems with 767 Level D

Hi, i have installed new 767 level D a few days ago, and I noticed some problems with it, so i was wondering if someone can help me. First of all, when I start descent and try to select landing runway in FMC, flight simulator freezes...and eventually c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
The-GPS-Kid

Dreamfleet 727 owners ?

Hi, Could anyone who owns the new Dreamfleet 727 please confim whether it includes a functioning INS ? (ie... similar to the one that comes with 747 RFP,or PSS Concorde?). THANKS ! I am about to take some leave from Delta Virtual Airlines (clo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
mrkonk

Program to create your own aircraft

Is there a program Where you can creat your oun air craft and then fly them in Flight sim 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
mrkonk

global flier

does anyone know where i can d/load a global flier and an F-22 thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
SamIntel

767 Virtual Cockpit

Dose any body know where I can download a 767 VC for free? I've looked and I can not find one. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
FL050

FeelThere ERJ145 Checklist...

Does anyone know where I can find the Start-Up Engine Checklist for the FeelThere ERJ145?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SamIntel

TRUMP plane

I was watching The Apprentice a few nights ago and I saw that Donald Trump has an airplane. I think it was a 727. Dose any body know where I can get one? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Chris102

N206NY 90% Complete

This weekend's project - N206NY operated by the NYPD. It's 90% done - I just have to do some work on the left side. I plan to upload to avsim on Tuesday. Hope you like it! Chris Full View Rear Close Up...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Chris102

AVSIM

New in the Avsim library: "POSKY 757-200 Political Pack 1" 'This download is for 2 repaints of the excellent Project Opensky 757-200 (model not included). They are of the presidential campaign planes used by Kerry/Edwards and Bush/Cheney during the 20...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
mypilot

simviation.com

I am having problems downloading from simviaiton.com. It always says the page cannot be displayed. ❓ I am using Internet Explorer....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
ranald

FS2 crew

Do you have to pay for it? as I just d/loaded the one for my 737-600 700 and I tried to load a flight and it did not get past 0% and after about five minutes the error report came up saying I have to restart FS9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
Chris102

747-200 @ Roswell, NM

I was at Roswell, NM after an emergency landing of Air Force One, and I saw this plane (they're still working on the tail) preparing for takeoff... I love making repainting stories 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
coolsan

Landing the learjet

I'm having trouble when landing in the lear. I touchdown and even though I deploy spoliers I bounce back into the air, I end up having a missed approach or a collapsed landing gear.....any pointers for a smooth landing? I have a hard time flying smaller...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
Page 33 of 43