Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

hinch

gulfstream config

i'm using mike stones gulfstream jet, but the config file is basically the default 737 one. i have changed the weights and wingspan to the real stats i found on the net - but now it handles like crap. does anyone know where i can get a good gulfstream ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Major Proplem!

I'm having a major proplem recently on flight sim 04...when I start some flights, the plane accelerates down the runway but when I will back on the stick it says horizontally flat, so I let go of the stick and it pluges the nose of the aircraft into the r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
Pro-Sim

Flight 1 Ultimate Airliners - Super 80 (MD-80)

Well guys I gotta say I'm surprised... Flight 1 release what has to be up there as one of the best new payware aircraft add-ons ever for FS, and I drop by to my old buddies at Flyaway and there's not mention of it ! 🙄 Where's Original Gru...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Tailhook

Runway Info Gauge for fs9

Recently someone was looking for this. ➡ http://www.fsbuild.com/rwyinfo/ Make sure to check out the forum as well - some simple tweaking might be required ➡ http://www.fsbuild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254&sid=255695e467d6d2b94944e59f771...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kicker1

No landing gear

I downloaded the C17 from your website and it has no gear. Where can I get gear landing gear for this aircraft? THanks Kicker1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WillRock on
beerbadger

Need a Bae-146!

Hello, i am currently looking for a Bae-146 in British airwasy colours, I have had a look on Avism (You should checkit out) but there doesn't seem to be one there :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Insight

FAO Radarman

Hi Radarman, I have tried playing with the light locations on my DC-3 and seem to have made it worse 😀 Could you give me the co-ordinates section for the lights of your cfg file so I can try them? my lights are no where near my DC-3 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on

Dash 4

Does anybody know where I can download a Dash 4? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
SamIntel

Payware planes in FS

Is there anyway for me to place a payware plane on the ramp some ware. It wouldn't fly or anything, just sit there for looks. Is it possible?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
mypilot

good 777

Does anybody know of a good freewar Boeing 777 w/good panel?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
haywards_heath_pilot

Aircraft Links Please

Could someone knowlageable please give me links to the following aircarft, Garuda Indonesia 747- a repaint of the default fs04 one Malaysain Airlines 747- a repaint of the default fs04 one Brittania 757- aircraft modle of the old livery before Thomps...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheekytrolly

Air New Zealand 777 Review

2 weeks ago, Air New Zealand did a fly-by low over the city I live in, Auckland, in the north island of NZ. The aircraft they were showing off was the brand spanking new Boeing 777-200 jet aircraft (Reg. ZK-OKB) which was on its maiden voyage from in Boei...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheekytrolly on
jetman35

flying santa's sleigh???

Is there such a thing that can be downloaded?? Wouldn't that be cool to fly his sleigh!! Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
hinch

saab 2000

is there a good freeware or payware saab 2000? i really can;t find any! actually i lie, i do have the one by fs sweden, but it was for fs2002 and out dated 😞 can anyone point me to a newer one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Best freeware

Best freeware twin otter?

Hi!! Can someone help me find a nice and good twin otter for fs 2004 Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
freedspeak on
cheekytrollyGuest

WESTPAC TRUST Rescue Helicopter (Auckland, New Zealand)

Anyone know where I can download the Westpac Trust Rescue helicopter used around Auckland, New Zealand. I saw a display using it on a fs2004 bigscreen in the recent 'Big Boys Toys' gadgets exhibition in my city. The actual aircarft is a BK117 (Bolkov Kaw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sonicninja

Repainting Aircraft Development tool?

Is there a development tool or program that we can use to repaint downloaded freeware aircraft, preferbly an easy to use program for the beginner? many thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Greekman72

Boeing 314 Clipper Floatplane question.

Please help me my friends...I have just installed the Boeing 314 Clipper flotaplane but i have a small problem... :wall: Can anyone tell me how to make this floatplane take off from sea??? :wall: :oops: There is no way to take it off from an airpor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
JVD

What a crash!!!

Cape Town - A pilot and her passenger were in a stable condition in hospital after their light aircraft crashed in Durbanville, Cape Town, on Sunday. Police spokesperson superintendent Debbie Pheiffer said the female pilot, 60, struck electricity lines ne...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
jupiro

my panals for f-16's never work all the way help

😕 I'm not great at doing all this transfering, but I have downloaded many aircraft for FS2004 some are good some not. But my favorit planes f-16's the add on panels never work right. I follow all instructions listed but all I ever end up with i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

707 Pro... wanna change your wishlist??

These are excerpts of Andrew Herd's review: 'The genesis of the 707 lies in the ashes of Nazi Germany, when a Boeing employee named George Schairer happened on wind tunnel data relating to swept wing aircraft. Schairer got the information back home a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Greekman72

Floatplane Question.

Well my friends i want your help about a floatplane add-on i search for. The point is that i dont know the type or the name and i dont have a pic of it...I only have it on my mind... Before start laughing at me(which i find it very normaly anyway)i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Tailhook

Fuel Planner PMDG 747 v2.0.0.0

If that's what you need, pick it up here ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2633/fuel-planner-pmdg-747-v2000/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Tailhook

Captain Sim C-130E

Christian Conesa has created two new files for the Captain Sim C-130E : a Checklist ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=76611&CatID=fs2004misc and a Take-off and Landing Chart ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=76594&...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
fourby

Classic British Jet Liners

Found these, some simmers may already have them, some may not. (freeware) BAC One-Eleven HS 121 Trident DH 106 Comet Vickers VC10 http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk/default.htm Only tried the Comet so far, handle's real nice, and I love the so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
Aero-Man

Cessna 310 from Flight 1

Hello everybody. I was looking at the Cessan 310 from Flight 1, and was thinking of buying it. I was wondering what people thought about it, and if there is any other multi-engine piston (not turbo prop) planes. Here is the link for the 310- http://ww...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
JTH

Can you change how aircraft are arranged?

I have installed several payware add-on planes for FS2004 and I'm wondering if there is anyway to change how they are listed by the game when you go into the "select aircraft" menu. When you sort by manufacturer, the 767 is under "Level D Simulations" (th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hayleylb42

Hiya , can anyone skin as i....

🙂 Hiya , can anyone skin really good , as i have tried really hard and i cannot skin , i would love it if someone would , do me a AIR SLOVAKIA plane as it would be a nice surprise for my dad to play with as we had out 1st holiday on a plane ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
Flyboy92

Avro RJ-85

Hi everyone i am trying to find a avro rj-85. i have looked here and at avsim but all i can find are repaints or the original aircraft fo fs02 or lower. Please help me find a decent one. Thanks to all who help. Flyboy92...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Looking for this plane......

Where can I get a Rockwell 690B Turbo Commander? You can see a photo at: http://www.airliners.net/photo/167788/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Tailhook

MD-12 ??

Did you know that : The McDonnell Douglas MD-12 was a design study undertaken by the McDonnell Douglas company in the 1990s. Initially it was to be a stretched, higher capacity version of the trijet MD-11. The design then grew into a much larger airc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
Tailhook

Captain Sim - "Legendary C-130 Hercules" Part 1 -

As an appetizer and teaser a review of a more independent nature ➡ Never before have I come across an add-on product that has caused such strong feelings on the Avsim forums as the Captain Sim “Legendary C-130”. With this in mind, I have dec...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
SteveT

*I've got a new Airbus!*

Hello everyone! Today I have got a new repaint for my favourite plane to fly - the IFDG Airbus A319 series. Thanks alot to the generous davec for doing this for me and Ill soon post some screenshots for all you guys to see! Mike 😀 ㈳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Greekman72

DC-3 repaint.

Thanks to Mr. Dave C I have to add another great add-on to my small collection.And this add-on takes immediatly the first place of my favorites. Thanks a lot Mr. DaveC. :oops: :oops: :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on

3D Contrail

Hi again, 🙂 does anyone know where I can find a 3D contrail add on ? I've tried the one from Avsim, but dont seem to be able to get it to work. After I install it, I dont appear to have a contrail at all, I've tried several aircraft at 30,000 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

[ Poll ] PSS,PMDG or Wilco

I decided that the CaptainSim C130 just wasn't for me. So now I've got the decision to choose either: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/images/header.jpg PSS 777 not PSS A330 or Sorry about the large pictures but I felt like adding the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
jetman35

B-52 PANEL

Looking for a B-52 Panel. I had a nice one but for some reason, it's not on my PC anymore. Help! 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lpitlog@aol.com

airbus 2000

i purchased airbus 2000 se98 i cant install it to my fs98 can anyone help me please it is giving me a headache i am new to the fs world please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Flyboy92

concorde sound and panel

Hi everyone, i have just downloaded the concorde off of avsim (the file name is asiacon or something close to that) but there is no cockpit or virtual cockpit view and the sound is of a 737. So i downloaded a panel and sound and put them in all the right...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
Littleal100

Question, please help

QUESTION, why would Microsoft put planes on FS2004 such as the MD-80 but not make that plane one you can fly. As far as i know the only default jet planes on FS2004 the Learjet 45, B737, B747, and the B777. Any Ideas??? 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

*My New DC-3*

A very good friend davec, without me even hinting that I would like a new paint job on my DC-3 just sent this to me. Thank you Dave, your a true gentleman, they don't make them like you any longer. All my best to you and your family! :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
sonicninja

The new RAF Tanker

Has anyone seen any downloads for the new RAF A330 Tanker, i would really like to get my hands on this?? many thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
CrashGordon

FSD Cessna 337

Between flying routes with a virtual airline and my own "private" airlines, I realized I wasn't doing much flying for fun. I took a look at the FSD Cessna 337 and found it had enough bells and whistles to be interesting, yet was easy to fly. Besides, th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
mickjason

FeelThere CRJ-200 Operations

Has anyone out there made an ops manual for the CRJ-200 by FeelThere? I downloaded the aircraft recently and have no clue on how to use the AutoPilot or FMC. If someone can post tips that would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks in advance! - Ja...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mickjason on
JVD

[ Poll ] Virutal Cockpits + Cabins

This type of POLL has been of intertest to me for quite some time. The reason being is that I was 😳 shocked 😳 to find out that many people don't know what a VC is or that it even exists. P.S just for a matter of interest, please state ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
juanicopret

how can i do to put any virtual cockpit on any plane

please some body help me!!! i want to place a virtual cockpit of an originaly plane on anoter plane for example a virtual cockpit of the 737-400 on a donwloaded 737-300, or any equivalent model, for a more realistic fly, thanks... bustos juan ignacio jua...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
juanicopret on
Cessna1727

stratford crop dusting helicopter

i recently downloaded the bell stratford crop dusting helicopter and i wanted to know how to start/stop the duster?? can ne1 tell me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
JarJarBinks

VIRGIN AIRLINES!......

does anyone know where I can a VIRGIN ailines aircraft? NOTE one that is free....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
lkw

radial sound

Found a good sound for radial engine I think it was in flightsim Gee Bee sounds by Mike Hambly of Blue Arrow the file_id.diz CFS2-FS2000-FS2002-FS2004 Sound. A complete upgraded sound set for the Gee-Bee Racer, compiled by me for use in all t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
CrashGordon

C-17

Anyone know where there is a C-17 for FS9? The only ones I can find are for 2002 and have "invisible" wheels. The only panel I can find has a gps gauge that is not compatible with FS9....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Page 28 of 43