Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

k_camacho11

MD83 in FS2004

How do u make the default MD83 in FS2004 flyable???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Parachute Plane ??

I used to have a parachute plane on my original version of fs2004 before I upgraded computers and re-installed everything. All I can remember is that it was a white aircraft, with the wings ontop of the short fuselage and with a properller on each wing...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
nik_simpson

Militry jets With Weapons.

Hey , i was wondering if there are any militry jets for fs9 that you can actually shoot missiles , if so can you send me a link ~ thanks. BTW yesterday when i was flying to KLAX from San fran, about 10 NM from the runway my plane Started to bank 40...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
gerryb92

What are ai aircraft?

What exactly are AI aircraft and what are they're purposes???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
SamIntel

Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II

I was thinking of getting the Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II from Carenado. Anyone have an opinion on this plane? https://www.simshack.net/products/cessna-u206g-stationair-6-ii-fsx-199...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
JVD

Do effects like this exist still?

I just watched a great FS video about planes flying in bad weather. Here's a link to the website: http://www.fsclips.com/ It's the ,"all new bad weather clip". The video showed some awsome effects in the Flightsim.I'm not so sure what they could be...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Greekman72

C-130 question.

I would like to ask for your suggestions in order to download a C-130(freeware if this is possible :oops: ). I have already test a couple of them from avsim but the panels are horrible and the sounds was like i hear a scooter of 125cc... 😀 I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Master Lander

Global Flyer

For those interested here is the link for the Global Flyer model. I haven't tried it so i can't vouch for its quality, but good for a laugh at any rate. http://www.theheavenlyhangar.com/READMORE/GLOBFLYER/dload.htm Andy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Does anyone know how to download this?

I have just come across this ERJ145 panel, it looks really cool but cant figure out how to download it. http://www.avsim.com/pages/0102/erj-145_panel/erj-145_panel.html also while im here, does anyone know where i can find: feelthere's PIC ERJ t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Three Questions About Landing

Hello pilots! Here are the questions: 1) How can I know when should I start my descend to my destination? 2) How can I know my rate of descend? 3) Feet per Minute (fpm) is the number in the Vertical Speed Indicator? I just want to make sure if you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on

Airbus 318/19/20

Hey, any suggestions for any of those model of planes? I dl the 318 by Aerodesigns but it wouldn't work even after I did the FPUISC.dll file. Got frustrated with it, any suggestions for download?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chrissie on
AgCatPilot

A-10 Thunderbolt?

Is anyone aware of an A-10 Thunderbolt for MS FS 2004? TKS Ag Cat Pilot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
WAMPAROO

FS2004 downloads

I just got FS2004 to help with my flight training. Are there any downloads with specific autopilot and GPS systems? I fly a 172SP with KLN94 and KAP140. I was just wanting a simulation i could play with while im not being distracted by watching the rest o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

Republic P-47M-1 Thunderbolt

Republic P-47M-1 Thunderbolt http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage52.htm The Republic P-47M-1 was the fastest of the production Thunderbolts built by Republic based on a design from Major Alexander de Seversky. - from http://www.cradleofaviation.org...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
JarJarBinks

all the new add ons

yeah when i am at this home page or when i get here and look at the utilities there are grey hound busses what do they do???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

B-25 RAF Mitchell for FS2004

RCS B-25 RAF for FS2002 and FS2004 Scroll down about 2 inches to download this beauty. It's 51.8mb and if I remember correctly is self installing. http://www.roychaffin.com/packages.html :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
sonicninja

Avro Shackleton Freeby

Does anyone know where I can download a freeware RAF Avro Shackleton for FS2004??? many thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Doyley

Concorde

FS2000 came with concorde but its not in FS2004. I had a look in the downloads section and there are loads. Which one would you recommend? Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
robbier

AWESOME EMB-120

In case anyone wanted a good freeware EMB-120, OSS has just released their freeware one. Its really good. I've tried it. Robbier...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
cheekytrolly

DHC6-300 Twin Otter PITCH PROBLEM

I downloaded the DHC6-300 Twin Otter (the fs2004) and it runs fine apart from the REALLY REALLY REALLY steep take off. Why on eath does it do that- none of my other planes do! Can some one help me please? Is there something I can edit in the air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Garmin

Last test on the MB339 Advnaced made in www.fscloud9.com

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
hinch

real air SF260

i know it's brilliant and wonderful - and i want it. but i swear i've seen it with money off; and i can't find it! i think it's about £15, but i'm sure i saw it for 9.99. does anyone know where (if i'm right of course)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE?! opensky's 737-800

it's released! and it's incredible! www.projectopensky.com gogogogogogogogogo!! **fixed the link**...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SeanGa on
hinch

what model is this cessna caravan?

not the fs model, actual model name. I've been on the Cessna website and they all have the under storage, but without they look kinda swish. i really would like one for flying! (the one above is AI)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on

Fokker 70/100 download

hi guys, just dowloaded this great freeware fokker 70/100 and though i'd tell y'all about it does anyone else have it? https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Air Pacific 747

Does anyone know where I can download a free 747-400 (repaint and/or model) for Air Pacific's 747-400 named "Island of Viti Levu" (DQ-FJL)which has a picture of the "Viti Levu" resort on its fuselage: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumima...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
flightcheck

Glide Slope

To get the glide scope do u have to tune into the Localizer Frequency? if so is there any quick key or key assignment to do it for you? Puma...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ceetee

Towing a Personalised Banner

Is there a addon anywhere that lets you add a customised banner, with your own message, to your aircaft of choice and tow it (prehaps with the smokesystem 'I' key or something) ???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
hinch

Custom Classics Swift (little help!?)

Awesome aircraft, i reccomend it a lot (especially the 2nd version). lots of fun and it really is a good looking thing. however it's not all fun. i went to fly the plane an hour or go a so and the ailerons (i think) are stuck so it only turns right. th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
tomthetank

Push back trucks

OK, there have been a lot of posts about push back trucks in the past. Well,Iwas going to keep this a secret untill I made a video,but,I cant keep this from you. The new d/loads from Posky have push back trucks AND a ground crew member walking beside the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
uzi121

problems downloading cessna 152

Could someone plz tell me how to add the cessna 152 to fs2004. i downloaded the zip file to 'my briefcase' and unzipped it to a folder in my hard drive. I opened the unzipped folder called 'adsc152' and inside was other folders like 'model' , 'panel' ans ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
pilot-bob

how do you fire the weapons in the Soko GALEB G-2A or can u

can you fire the weapons in the Soko GALEB G-2A? how do you and what buttons you press? or can you 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Aldeeb

Taildraggers

I note that FS2004 recommends forward pressure on the stick when taking off to get the tail to lift. I have found that this is not necessary as when the aircraft is ready for flight the tail will lift at flying speed without the need for any stick pressu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
nik_simpson

Fastest plane ?

can any one give me a super fast plane thats easy to download , mach 2 - 3 max speed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SteveT

The Best A330/A340?

Hey, Can anyone reccomend a decent A330 or A340. It doesn't matter what livery. Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CrashGordon

Review: Caranedo T34B Mentor

This is not the usual type of plane I fly. No autopilot. No fancy glass cockpit. Old fashined gauges. But, wow, does it fly smoothly!!! It was a USAF trainer, but also has a bare metal civil livery. The view from the cockpit is fabulous. It can b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Jared

Captain Sim cancelled their 767

Just go to captain sim's website. You can no longer see previews of the 767. thats makes me think they cancelled the project. What do you think?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Ducker

[ Poll ] I would like to see more ARNZ planes on the website

I believe a lot of people would agree that the Planes ARNZ have produced are of excellent quality especially the Bae146.I have worked on this aircraft for many years and was proud to see a module of one on the website.I would love to see the Aer-Lingus li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Mithheru

Looking for a good freeware weather radar...

if it exists. I've seen some radars on pay models like from PSS, but they're locked to that a/c. I tried searching Avsim and Simviation, but didn't see anything there. Anyone know of a good, free weather radar? The only reason I'm looking for a fr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mithheru on
hinch

alternative to cessna caravan

well i've been enjoying myself flying around my new terrain, and so far the plane i've used for valley bombing is the cessna caravan - except i hate it and it's not really suitable for valley bombing is it. is there something about that size, but more ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
SteveT

Military Craft

Hi, I'm looking for a really nice to handle military aircraft with speed and nice sound aswell. I woul also like to see the orange fire at the back of the engines! 🙂 Does anyone own a freeware military aircraft that is what I have said above...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
peco

B52 startofortress

Looking for sounds for alphasims b52 any ideas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetman35 on
porkeypilot

tri star gagges

😕 please help i have download a tri sar panel but cant seem to get the gagges to display, all i get is the word wca use without promishion from then a web address help it looks so good dame real, i used to install devices onto there panels in the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
rbrneck

Aircraft construction

I am an experienced 3d artist and i would like to build a plane for MSF2004. Can anyone direct me to a tutorial of how to gt a new plane into the simulator once it has been created in Max? It would also help to know the scale used. This seems like fun....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rbrneck on
freedspeak

Spartan released!

And I got it. Woooeee ... it's the best one yet from Mr. Shupe. Beautiful exterior with imaculate detail complete with retractable landing lights. The sound if fantastic inside and out. Lands and takes off beautifully. Flight characteristics are perfect. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

The Spartan??

Hi, I have noticed that there has been a recent discussion of the 'new Spartan'. I don't know what this plane is or looks like but what is so special about it? Can anyone have a link where I can get it? Is it freeware or payware? Who has the Sparta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
earthqu8kes

Salmon 30 Salmon

if anyone can find salmon 30 salmon for me i wuld love it. i cant seem to find it anywere. if you dont no wut this is take a look at this picture. http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=984332&WxsIERv=Obrvat%20737-490&Wm=0&WdsYXMg=Nynfxn%20Nveyvarf&QtOD...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
earthqu8kes on
jetman35

v22 Osprey needed

I am looking for a Osprey that is freeware. Any know of a good one??? Jetman 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on

PM2-Concorde V2

I think RadarMan would be best to answer this question, but by all means anyone else who can chime in is welcome to. I have been searching through all sorts of forums looking for assistance on the PM2-Concorde. I downloaded everything I could from FSFranc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Shadowjm3123 on
gazpode_l

dornier 328JET

I recently downloaded the dornier 328JET but in the aircraft info where you choose to select your plane to fly it displays info relating to the default boeing 737-400 😞 Any idears where I can find the relevent info? also fs passengers seems ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 25 of 43