Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Pro-Sim

Love Turbo Props? You'll love this !

All, Most people are aware of the big add-ons that are out at the moment, such as PMDG 747, Level D 767, Feelthere ERJ, Flight 1 ATR, etc, etc... But yesterday I came across a little known GEM :- I am talking about the "Majestic Dash 8-Q300" from...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
fireman508

cd addons

😀 is there any place to by cds for aircraft addons?????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Masanil

Just Flight A340 Professional autopilot trouble

Hi Peeps been looking for a solution for this for a while the managed vertical guidance mode just wont engage no matter what i do according to the manual you push Alt selector but just aint working no matter what combination of pull/push on both alt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Masanil on
amermel

Super King Air

Does anyone know where a good Beechcraft Super King Air is?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
mypilot

Garmin 1000

I need a garmin 1000 panel for a Mooney, or a Cessna. I just want to try it in FS. I spent the day at the airport today, and this guy showed me the Garmin 1000 panel on his Mooney today. It was really cool, 😎 you don't even need your charts if y...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on

Eurofighter Typhoon

This is my favourite aircraft and I have downloaded one from AVSIM BUT it does not display the instruments very well and I am unable to get any altimeter readings at all let alone if there is even an altimeter on it. I am NO good at IT in terms of down...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
EmilioARGENTO

Pregunta...

¿' Es posible manejar el F15 solo con teclado? Muchas gracias¡¡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
kiwiflyer

A320 Panel not working, getting B737 instead??!!

😕 I have just installed Fight Sim 2004 and updated it with patch 9.1. I am trying to install the A320 into the program. I have followed the installation instructions, but when I run the program the Airbus shows as an Aircraft to choose from but o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kiwiflyer on
JarJarBinks

MAYDAY MAYDAY

Now here this Mobil bay, A coast gaurd SEA KING chopper as gone down unknown deaths unkown injuries cause possible sniper or pilot error thank you for putting your life on the line to save us I salute you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
MaXimusMyth

Piper Pa28-140 Cherokee

Has anybody downloaded this aircraft (available on page 78 of FS2004 props on Simviation.com)? It was created by Ole Egholm, and I can't seem to get it to appear in the game. If anybody has used it please let me know. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Picasso on
lkw

Globe Swift by Bill Lyons

I am trying to locate the Globe Swift produce by Bill Lyons can anyone point out a link. I have look through avsim.com. Thanks in advance....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
lkw

using fs2002 aircraft in fs9

I am trying to locate a Lake Renegade 270 designed for fs9. Have not been succeful have found one that required 2002 fs profesional. How succesful would I be in trying to use that model? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
JVD

Free SA-3 BULLDOG

Here's a Free SA-3 BULLDOG provided by PSS. I must say, it's not bad. The plane features some payware quality and even though PSS say it's for FS2002, it will work in FS2004.One small but handy feature of the free package, is that it comes with an auto...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
gazpode_l

world travel

forgive me for asking :oops: but i am on the lookouts for some liveries for WORLD TRAVEL. I have recently discovered fs passengers and It feels NOT RIGHT flying my 737 with different liveries from other airlines, whilst my pilot is registered with world...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gazpode on
-Jester-

Autoland

hey guys can anyone of you fast finding people find me a good plane that has an option for an autoland? thanks in advance -Nick 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
JarJarBinks

scenery buildres

are there anone here that can make or find a scenery for a flood or hurricane. also is there one that has 9/11 thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
boomshiko

Alter .cfg sound files

Hi there guys, I've got a question.... I've downloaded an airplane, but i don't like the sound it makes.. Is it possible to change the sound files and update the .cfg file? How does one do that? thanks for any help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
boomshiko on
RadarMan

Tweak Flight Dynamics

This download is a PDF describing how to tweak the flight dynamics in your aircraft. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=how_to_tweak_the_flight_dynamics_of_fs2004_aircraft_172187.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
sukeldis

Estonian Air

Hi, I'm new to FS so thats why I turn to you. Is there anyone who would do me a favour and repaint one Boeing 737-500 into Estonian Air colors. I don't know how it is made so I need you help. Here's the picture .. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Picasso on
Wardw

Is Hughes XF-11 avail for FS2004

Hi all, can anybody tell me where I can find the XF-11 for FS 2004. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Preferably prototype 1 with the counterotating props. Any help appreciated. Ward...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wardw on
Jester00

Pilotable Goodyear Blimp - Is there one out there?

Does anyone know of a download for a "Pilotable" GOODYEAR BLIMP or any other Blimp for that matter? Would like to find a good one that has working controls in the cockpit. Would be cool to try out. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
alohajoe

Horizon Q-400 or Alaska Air 737's

Does anyone know of an easy to install detailed Horizon Airlines Q-400 or an Alaska Airlines 737 of any model (-900,-800,-300) Oh and maybe one w\winglets 😀 Thanks! AJ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
Bosma

AI Aircraft

i have changed a few flightplans with aircraft that are in flightsim but schiphol is now real slow. the view is realy slow when i change it to outside view to look at the aircraft the planes are gone and then appear again i don`t understand this at all...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
alohajoe

Need to know....

Hey guys. I downloaded the dhc-6 requin plane but the README is in french. Can you tell me where to put the folders? Thanks. AJ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
-Jester-

Lead me!

hey guys can some one lead me to the awesome aircraft? T-2 Buckeye T-28 Trojan T-45 Goshawk all for FS9 or Flight simulator 2004 thanks a lot !...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
RadarMan

*TriPlanes*

Fokker Dr1 On the 21st April 1918 at 10.45am Manfred von Richthofen was killed by a single .303 calibre bullet through the heart. This is a representation of the Fokker Dr1 triplane he flew. fokdr.zip The Sopwith Triplane The first Triplane fig...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on

My Traffic 2004

I don't know how to add aircraft to the selection list in "Create a flight"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FS Pilot

Red Baron request...

I was wondering if anyone could point me out to a Red Baron mod or maybe someone capable could create this bird. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
amermel

FA-22 Raptor

Does anyone know where I can find an FA-22 Raptor....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on

Piper Navajo download?

Hi!! Can someone help me find a nice Navajo for fs 2004. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Nero89

'OzJet' repaint

Can somebody make an Ozjet repaint for me. I know that there have not been many pictures (Ozjet havent been released yet) , but i have seen some around the place. If anyone else has seen them and they are experienced with making repaints/ new models, i wo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Nero89 on
atreyu

need sound/panel

hey i need a panel for a c-17 and a-10, plus soundpacks for both. i already checked avsim and flightsim and couldn't find anything. thanks for the help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CVPAJW-2209

Painter Needed

Where is the best place to find a painter for a new VA? Any ideas please reply!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CVPAJW-2209 on
robbier

BAE-146 Package

hello guys! i was wondering if you could post a link to a download a high quality package of a BAE 146, you know, with the sound, panel, and textures and stuff, and the reason i want it high quality, is cuz i have some bae-146 models, but the textures a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
squib

bae146 and dhcq400

may have an interview for a regional and would like a link to an accurate bae 146 and dash 8 q400 dont mind paying if i must... most up to date cockpit and proper start up porocedures. both preferably like a proper full motin sim. hope someone can h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
malspal

Hunter T7 Package.

I have just downloaded the Hunter T7 package by TLUK design. There are no gauges etc in the panel. Has anybody else found this?....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
alohajoe

How to do an ILS Landing?

hey guys! I'm in the middle of a flight from Sea-Tac to Reno-Tahoe in a 737 and i was wondering how to do an ILS landing. If you could help i've got about 30min. to landing. 😀 THANKS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
hamham

Lago FSE

Does anyone know what "Lago FSE" is? If so, can you give me a link to get it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
WarpzoneM

Concorde for FS2004

I wanted to know if any is going to make a Concorde for FS2004. If you know could you tell me when it would be done because I'd really like to fly it. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
milesy

f-15 afterburners

i have the coral jasdf f-15j i have also donloaded an afterburner effect as the original plane didnt come with 1. the after burner works but only when the lights are on, is there a way to fix this so that i dont have to turn the lights on and off each ti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
reddhaus on
Fly Guy

Panel trouble F14

I used to have an f14 panel with autopilot built in but lost 😞 it wondered if anyone knows where i can get it again....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fly Guy on
kicker1

Space shuttle

Can anyone tell me if there is a space shuttle download for FS2004? Thanks Kicker1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
CrashGordon

Tweaking aircraft

I seem to have a talent for finding planes with ...err...umm...unusual characteristics. I have an Antonov AN-12 that I've crashed on landing twice...20 feet above the runway. Can anyone refer me to a source that describes all of the stuff in the confi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
DrBogger

Blank Panel Backgrounds?

Hello Everyone, This is my first post here, but anyways, i have been enjoying using fs2004, and i just made my first panel. I was wondering, if anyone here knows of any place i can download Blank Panel Backgrounds? I want to start making panels a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
JVD

Wilco A380 Updates improved it?

If memory serves me correctly I remeber that the Wilco A380 had some very bad right ups, espesially by GPS Kid. Despite all these bad things about it, I still seem to be interested in it. My question for this topic is: Have their updates improved the airc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
amermel

Hughes Aircraft

Can any one help me fing a good Hughes HK-1 and a Hughes racer for MSFS 2004. Thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
flightsimsully05

how to see your passengers on the plane you r flying!!!!!!!!

PLZZZ HELPP!! I would really like to know how do you see your passengers that are on the plane your are flying because i saw a video on a differnt site were the person could view there passengers. plzzzzzzzz help me figure this outtt cheeers!!!! &#...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
hamham

effects

i have downloaded a bunch of military aircraft with everything including the effects, such as afterburners, but none of them work. help!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
CrashGordon

Antonov AN-22 tail-heavy

I seem to have a talent for finding planes that are "almost" wonderful, except for one flaw. The plane I'm referring to can be found at: http://www.wspilots.com//?page=4&action=file&file_id=1737 The problem is that if you start FS and select it a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

Hawker Sideley Trident

Found a nice 54MB package. Good cockpit, V/C, panel, paint job and great sound. Except for the fact that it takes forever to get off the runway, it flies well. According to the gauges, I'm using all three engines. So, does anyone know what I've missed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
Page 30 of 43