Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

flightcheck

MD87

I've been looking for a MD87 to add to my collection and the only ones i can find are for FS2002 😞 Does anyone know of a gd model for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

the perfect 737 200 ?

Soon on my site i'll be reviewing stuff, so here is a little preview of the kinda thing i'm gonna do: http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/reviews/737200_1.jpg MODEL/TEXTURES I only recently discovered this 737-200 model by eric cantu. I know he has p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
brownbox

cessna 152

i have been looking all over and cant find a cessna 152 aircraft. If you have a link to get one please reply 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
anile_eight

Problems with additpro and tornato?

shoot the emoticon erased my message srry.. but what i did say was.. that when i open additpro and try to install the tornado there is the main folder but 3 files in it.. then there are is a nother folder in that folder with a lot of sub folders in it.. a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Autopilot to GPS

How tha heck can i get my plain to stear it self in the air with the gps?? I just want to land!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
peco

boeing 777-200er sounds

Hi again i am looking for a good quality soundset for the boeing 777-200er any ideas friends. 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Mustangfreak

I need the following a/c

All free preferably.... C-130 B-1B UC-35 C-21 (Learjet 35) King Air 900 and 200 F-22A TIA 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on

Aircraft Overstressed @ low G's?

Ive have a problem, i have a bunch of fighter jets, and some aerobatic ones that overstress with 5-8G's... Example, F-18 overstresses at 6.5 G's, Su-34 breaks @ 8 G's, A Pitts breaks with only 5.1 G's, and when pushing some negative G's this birds dont h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
b3mmredm

PMDG's 747-400

Could some plese upload PMDG 747-400 Queen Of The Skies Sound File as i would like to see what it's like...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Aldeeb

Britten Norman Islander by Marcel Kuhnt

Does anybody know where I can find the original Islander produced by MK as I appear to need it to install the Winair and St Barths Commuter repaints. What I have does not tally with the readme?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Jester00

Need Panels for B377 & DC-4

Anyone know where to pick up correct Panels for the BOEING 377 STRATOCRUISER & DOUGLAS DC-4 (or C-54)? I would like to get them with all the correct instruments installed if possible. Tks for the help! 😉 <S>!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

Add Altitude Callouts to Any Aircraft

I found this just out today, I haven't had a chance to try it out. Easily Add Altitude Callouts to Any Aircraft ************************* File Description: Hear altitude callouts - (from your trusty co-pilot) - at 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Paul R on
ndstune

Inactive pannels...

It happens to me very often that when I install a new airplane its pannel is shown with no available instruments apart from VSI and very few others. So I can basically fly it with no instruments... What's wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Boeing 747 FS2004

Where is the course indicator?

Hi guys, simple question: where is the course indicator and relative regulation in the 747? I can't do any proper ILS approach without it!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on

problems with Level-D 767

I am having some problems with the Level-D 767. When I come close to a large airport I hear morse codes in my plane. Does anybody know how to turn it of???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Adding Cabin Crew

IS there any download that adds cabin crew and passenger sounds to any aircraft. becuase i'm really getting bored with just hearing the engines and no cabin callouts or annoucements no Angry passengers or kids laughing it just a bit dull. Please HELP!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

SGA MD 87 & 88 Stairs

How do you Extend and retract the SGA Md Stairs becuase ih vae looked all over the internet to find how. Can you Help me Please. Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
davec

The best freeware SST ??

For those interested in the Concorde look-alikes, may want to have a try at this one - Blurb - "Making the most of all the latest fs features, full animations of multifunctional control surfaces, swing-wings, rolling wheels, steerable front gear with la...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
edr1073

Download Of The Day: Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird

From the Homepage of Flyaway there is a download available to us. for the SR-71. I had downloaded this once before and it had no wheeles and a lot of other things were missing from it. Has anybody downloaded this? If so how well does it work? Please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
edr1073 on
hinch

REVIEW: FFS Vans rv7 (very quick)

i bought this plane as this month i'm loving semi-acrobatic, nippy little planes - such as the bellanca decathlon and lancair legacy. please note the pics are from the site, not that it makes any difference - they just don't have my pretty scenery ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Solotwo

Anyone ever buy the DreamFleet Baron 58?

Been looking into it, probably going to purchase it in the next hour or two once I get upgraded to the next rank in FSP. Seems like a good plane, lots of neat features, plus I have a thing for payware it seems. 🙂 http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
CrashGordon

A320PIC

Even though I'm not a fan of Airbus, the exterior of the WilcoPub A320 Pilot in Command looked pretty decent, so I got it. I can live with the fact that wilco was too lazy to patch their online package for use with FS9.1 and I had to do that myself. I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on

Landing Speeds

Can anyone help me find a website that has information on the landing speeds for different Aircrafts (A318, B747, etc)? Im trying to figure out the Initial Vortex Circulation of an aircraft, and i need the approach speed to do that? Can anyone HELP?!?! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
hami911

download help

can anyone help me? i do not understand the instructions on how to install an aircraft, i cant do any of the things it is telling me to do and wot does it mean by a directory...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

Douglas A-26 Invader Attack Bomber

Douglas A-26 Invader Attack Bomber. It handles beautifully, go very easy on the stick. The sounds are outstanding and for FS9 the bomb-bay doors do open using the "/" key. Shift+E will open the canopy. Download is at flightsim or link below (13.8mb)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

Adding aircraft the hard way?

hey, I'' really into this flyin scene.. and have downloaded a fair bit of addon planes... but i can't seem to get the ones that don't ahve .exe to install properly or at all. Fist of all is there a program i can get that will do it for me and if not t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Greekman72

Fokker - 100/70

Following dear CrashGordon's advice i download and install the Fokker 100/70 from our site.Its a self installation package,high detailed with great panel and sound(no virtual cockpit :cry: ) Here is the link(by mistake it is placed in props) ➡ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
spitfiresrule

Best aircraft to download for FS9

Hello everyone. I was just wondering what everyone would recommend as the best aircraft download for FS9 Thanks in advance Spitfires rule PS Sorry if this has been asked before...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
robbier

HUGE problem!

Hi guys. I have a big problem. One day i was loading up my FS and it stopped responding. So i re-installed it. All went fine. I installed all my payware aircraft, which by the way have automatic installers, and it worked fine. then i put in my freew...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hms_endeavour

Ferrari enzo

Here,try this full package ferrari enzo! 😀 It's great!Somewhat peculiar package,but to install just stuff the whole thing in the aircraft folder! 😳 Works great!Panel,interior etc.etc.I even managed to blow it up with some of nick's crash e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Tailhook

Project Fokker Update

Alex Christoff has updated the panel for the PF70/100. File Description: Enables Navaid morse IDs (VOR, DME etc) to sound output on the Project Fokker F-100 / F-70. Updated with permission by Ton van de Laar - Project Fokker Project Manager. Available ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

sf260...

i'm still debating whether or not to purchase this plane. every review says it's wonderful, but i've never paid for a plane before so i'm a little wary. mainly i was just wondering is it perhaps a little outdated? does other, newer payware (of similar typ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jamier

PMDG Liveries

hi guys, ive tried to install some liveries off the pmdg website for my pmdg 737-600/700 but when i install them they dont show up in the aircraft menu? anyone got any ideas why?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on

Gauges dont work Carenado Cherokee

Hey ! I have my Carenado Cherokee but my gauges decided not to work after i re installed FS2004? Help me please Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

BAe 146-200- you proberly havn't seen before...

I just thought I'd let everyone know about a pretty nice BAe 146-200 plane that's been kicking around for a while at www.flightsim.co.nz It is a top quality, free kiwi designed airplane for fs2004 that includes serveral different modles (including car...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
CoasterXtreme

Why won't the PMDG 747 work anymore?

I don't understand this I have posted twice on AVSIM and still no way for me to get it working again. I put my flight plan into the FMC and I take off just fine and put LNav on. LNav engages fine most of the time. The problem I am having is when I get to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JTH on
alastairg100

Concord

I new to the whole flight simulator thing and i have just purchased FS9. I have now also got the Concord expantion pack by Altitude. When ever i laod a Concord, I take off the parking brakes at the start of the runway, put full throttle on and nothing hap...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alastairg100 on
lkw

Panel - Lear 45 with Custom Gauges

FYI Glenn Copeland recently put his Lear 45 panel on AVSIM he uses some of his new gauges. File Description: FS2004 Panel: Lear 45 custom panel. This panel was modified to hold eight custom gauges; Autopilot Input Pad, Super Timer 2, Parking brak...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ohboy710

How do I change my default sounds alias=b737_400\sound

A lot of the aircrafts point to alias=b737_400\sound for the sound file. however, I dont' have that folder anymore because I must have deleted it, but I have all the sounds that I want to use in my sound folder. How do I point the planes to the sound fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
ceetee

NEW! Captainsim C-130 Hercules

The world’s most famous heavy transport is ready for haulage in Flight Simulator 2004. After three years of very hard work we’re pleased to tell you that C-130 Hercules will be shipping out on 24th February – order a copy now for £29.99/€44.95/$4...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peco on
PastorFrank

I'M looking for a good Bell Huey Helicopter purchase or down

I am new to the Flight Sim world. I have FS9 (2004) and want to add on an excellent Bell Huey military or civilian. Can you reccomend a good web site or purchase product. Thanks, Frank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Doyley

Aircraft

Im looking for an aircraft to become my new favourite 😀 I would like one thats good for long distances and reasonably easy to land. One that will be good to use with fspassengers. What do you guys like to use and if you can? Please provide...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
CrashGordon

CaptainSim 757-200

First screenshots...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Doyley

Gauges

Hi all, I emailed some fella about a panel he had made. He replied with a gauge he has asked me to try out for the 737. I havent got an igloo what to do with it. It is a xml file. Ive only just figured out how to install panels 😂 Does an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
edr1073 on
hms_endeavour

Avsim link

Hi guys, I want to give links for aircraft on avsim,but every time i navigate on avsim, the website adress stays at avsim.com so i cant copy-paste it. Please help me!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Doyley

Piper Tomahawk

Does anybody know where I can download a piper tomahawk for FS? Cheers 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
-Jester-

CRJ & ATR

Hey guys I need some help. I am trying to look for a good freeware CJR (any type) and a good ATR (any type as well) Or if you know of any good payware ones list them here. I already have the FeelThere CRJ and thats it. thanks in advance -Nick ԅ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
CrashGordon

SR-71 Blackbird for FS9

Anyone have a link to and SR-71 for FS9? The only one I can find on avsim is a FS2000 model, and while it is okay, I do like to see the landing gear when it is on the runway. 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
peco

C 130 herc

Hi guys have just pre ordered the captain sim c130 hercules box set from just flight they are selling it at 29.99 gbp i think it is a bargain has any one here bought the download if so what do they think. If anyone is interested in ordering it visit ju...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peco on
rick030391

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

i am having trouble downloading helicopter files for fs2004, could someone please tell me how i can get around this, thanks!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 24 of 43