Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

nottobe

level D 767-300 has no cabin modeling?

i bought Level-D 767, to my surprise, there is no cabin that I can take a stroll, all I have to stay during a long haul is the cockpit..... :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Gilanshah

F-14B Tomcat Afterburner

Any afterburners on this plane (the one that's very popular on flyaway)? Can't seem to get them to work. Neither L nor Shift+ F4 does the trick....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jetman35

How to fly the real B-25

Anybody out there that wants to learn how to fly the REAL B-25, the following link has a short movie on how its done!! http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/B-25.html Looking for Briefing Time J B-25 if anybody knows where I can get one! Jet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

I love it!

Here's somthing you might all enjoy. I found a wonderful C-130 Hercules by Brian Franklin. The model includes a full VC, cargo hold,animations two Royal Air Force liveries and sounds by Mike Hambly. Here's a link for screen shots: http://www.simshed.co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
cbaye

Looking for a radio altimeter gauge

I'm looking for a radio altemeter gauge to put into the 777-200 panel. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks, Chris...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cbaye on
KB5UMA

Trouble w/ GPS (auto pilot) using USVIPER.zip (F-16)

I have DL'd an installed the F-16 (USVIPER.zip). All seems to work well except that I don't know how to make this jet (or even if this jet) will fly by GPS auto-pilot. AP works using HDG and ALT, etc just fine. Is there a switch on the panel that I can't ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
davestrunk

virual cockpit for md 500

i downloaded the gmax hughes 500, and theres no gauges in the virtual cockpit. it says its not included because there are plent of good ones out there already, but i cant find any. where can i get one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davestrunk on
ranald

Project Fokker

I d/loaded the Project F100 and F70 and the the main gauges always seem to go blank after a while and I have to restart the engines to get the gauges working agian and this couses me to loose my IFR flight plan I just experienced this while on T/O and it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
SamIntel

767 UPS

Does UPS fly a 767-300? If they do is there anywhere that I can get UPS textures for the LDS 767? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
JVD

PSS Wing views

Is there anywhere that I can download wing views for any of my PSS aircraft ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
RadarMan

Just-Out-B-29B Superfortress

File Description: FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress (mania) base package. The Boeing B-29 Superfortress was very close to every aviation engineers dream back in the late thirties and early forties of the 20th century. She was designed to fly higher, fart...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
richkat

Free/shareware Concorde? FS9

Does anyone know of a free concorde for fs9? i'd love to try this aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
richkat on
atreyu

missing panel

sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i got a AFG Pilatus(sp?) and it didn't have a panel. does anyone know of a place that has one? and also tell me how to install it. THANKS!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
twistedsucker

No sound

I need some help. The sound in fs seems to have dissapeared. I cant hear the engine sounds interior nor exterior and only the sound effects work (e.g. flaps, landing gear). This started getting very annoying now. I also recieve a message in flight simulat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twistedsucker on
alohajoe

HELP ME please

OK i need to know how to get my downloaded planes into FS2004.I've gotten help already but none of them seem to work. All i ask is that it' simple to understand, cause i'm only 13. As always help is appreciated! TAHNKS!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
RadarMan

What is Your Favorite Aircraft to Fly?

What is Your Favorite Aircraft to Fly ❓ Mine is the old reliable DC3. A grand old bus that never lets me down. She may be slow, and pokey but she can more than carry her load and turns out to be a fine, fine STOL aircraft also. :yes: :r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
harleyman

Shut-Down engines Won't properly Restart....

Many times after a flight I will pause the program and just turn off my monitor...That way I can come back later and be at the exazt place at the airport that I want to be....I like to go thru the whole shut down routine...Lights,mags,generators,engines.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
lds_soldier

P-38 Lightning

Does anyone know where I can download a P-38 Lightning?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Badger43 on
alohajoe

Getting planes into the game

Hi, i need help getting the helicopters i downloaded into the game. The poatt118, i didn't really understand it. if you could help, i would really like to get flying! Thanks! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
racer956

downloads

hey guys I have flight sim 2004 windows xp I download the aircraft into the my computer but I can never seem to fly them they dont even come up when I turn on the game would some one please instruct me on how to download these aircraft properly thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
duarte

Takeoff

Can someone please tell me why some planes that i've downloaded cant seem to takeoff? I have to let them roll way past the runway before i can rotate. I am talking about 220 knots....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlorisGroeneveld on
coxy

radar

I have recently downloaded some really good a/c, notablly the Sth African EMB T28 However I can not get the radar to work. Could it be that I don't have a registered FSUIPC regards Geoff...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
coxy on
99jolegg

A340-600?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could find a decent Airbus 340-600 series, as the only ones I have found are only textures and are of poor quality :cry: Thanks a lot 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
kevin2003

Cockpit/Wing views for the SGA MD8X

Dear fellow Simmers I'm trying to addon wing views to my SGA MD80 series of aircraft and I'm coming up against a brick wall. I have the cockpit and wingview bitmaps in my panal folder plus I have made what I think are the nesessary changes to the panal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
ranald

Lockheed L-1011 tri-star

Were can I get a good L-1011 with sounds and a panel?The sound and panel can be in a different d/load Thanks for any help 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
BashDaBish

Red Arrows

Anyone aware of any freeware Red Arrow A/C downloads?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BashDaBish on
turbotay

AI Aircraft/Helicopter Generator

Does anyone know a good ai aircraft generator for both airplanes and helicopters?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
KB5UMA

Problems w/ Kirk Olsson's F-16 installs?

But seriously folks, I have installed two F-16's this evening (Thunderbird.zip, and USVIPER.zip), but they do not show up in the listing of FS2004. They were installed exactly as instructed. I have done quite a few of these, and am puzzled...Is there som...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
kenjr

ME-163

I am looking for an add-on of the ME-163. If it had an all red paint job it would be a plus. If not I can paint it. If anyone knows where I can find this, please let me know...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Airbus callouts

Hello guys! I've been looking for a nice Airbus callouts, but couldn't find anything. I've found a A320 panel (which I already have) that has callouts but the "Retard retard retard!" callout doen't come and that's the coolest one 😎 Anyway,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
SamIntel

musketeer

Anyone know where I can get a Musketeer? Thanks. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
JVD

Tu-154

I've tried getting onto www.igfly.com to download the Tu-154 but the link doesn't seem to work.Is there any other way of getting this aircraft ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
davec

C-2A Greyhound for Carriers

Thought this may be of some interest to the aircraft carrier fraternity - New from Avsim File Description: The C-2A Greyhound, aka. COD, a twin-turbo prop aircraft designed to land on Aircraft Carriers. Provides logistics support for PAX and Cargo. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
ranald

PMDG 747-400 news

I got this from FS2004.com and you can catch up on the news at Avsim. As is traditional with all major PMDG releases, I'm dropping by to let you all know that Wednesday, 08JUN05 will officially end the alpha development process and commence the beta te...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Agus0404

What Flight Controls do Real Life Pilots Check?

Hello pilots! I know that real world pilots before take off they check on the flight controls. What are those flight controls? I've seen that also in my checklists, but I don't know exactly what to check. I check the engines and the MCDU, and that's all....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Badger43

B-1B Lancer issue

Hello, I am posting this onto a few forums in the hope someone can help me. I am having trouble with the I3D B-1B Lancer in FS2004. I have played around with the aircraft.cfg file as much as I can (I am limited by the fact that I know nothing about ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Badger43 on
neseng

Bristol Britannia

😕 Greetings fellow armchair pilots, does anyone know of a good (fs2004) version of the Bristol Britannia long range turbo-prop liner of 1960's vintage? Apart from their other global routes, B.O.A.C. used to fly them from London to Johannesburg, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
neseng on
StevieFS2002

Problems downloading Concorde from CD.

Hi all, I have just purchased a CD-ROM titled "Altitude" Concorde. Designed exclusively for Microsoft FS 2002/2004. I tried to load it from CD but when I try and run my FS it comes up with the following error response. "The version of FS2004 detected is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
StevieFS2002 on

Lago Mad Dog

Does anyone have any feedback on the Lago Mad Dog MD-80 add-on. Its a bit on the spendy side and was wondering if it is worth the cash?? What kind of capabilities does the FMS have?? VNAV?? SID/STAR??? Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on

f-117

anyone know where i can get an f-117?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ranald

767-300ER

I plan on getting the LDS soon but until then I have to settle for the POSKY which is also a very good modal but like all POSKY d/loads there is no panel :x and they still have not realesed the VC so does anyone know were I can get a good panel with every...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
SteveT

Downloading the new FS sound studio - need help!

Hi there, i am trying to download the new fs sound studio but it keeps on failing. i have done the bit where you put in your information like credit card details etc.... and it tells me that i can't do because of internet traffic or temporary interference...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

Lear 35 Panel

Does anyone know where I can find a good freeware Lear 35 panel to use with Mike Stones aircraft?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
The-GPS-Kid

Level D 767 update available

Hey folks, Just to let the others out there - who like me think the Level D 767 is the best thing since sliced bread - know that Level D have placed an update on the site that makes this wonderful plane even better. It's mainly subtle stuff but real...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Suds

Model B-52 Video!!!

Recieved this as an email. Pretty cool. Suds ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Awesome!!! This is a labor of love! Actually has 8 "real turbines" at about $1500 each! It took over 2 years to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
Saywhuut

Legendary727 help

hello all..just got the legendary 727..very complex aircraft..is there a detailed tutorial out there somewhere? also is there anyway to couple the plane to fly according to the GPS?? i know its an old school plane but just wondering if they incorperated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ArchAngel_06

B1 Lancer

Anyone know where I can find a payware B1 Lancer. I found a site a while back for it, but now no matter what I cant seem to raise it again....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davec

Kolb Micro-lite

Interesting ultra-lite, even has GPS, (especially for Radarman 😉 ) and Radio. The big metal men could even carry it piggy-back on one of their Boeings 😀 It handles well - see it at - File Description: FS2004 Kolb Firefly Ultralight A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

AB412 GUARDIA COSTIERA - awesome helicopter download!!

Now I don't often share my oppinions on aircraft downloads but this one is a peach. (IMO anyway for what it's worth) Description - 'This Helicopter is Full Photo Real photo realistic and with reflecting - Animated Dynamic Virtual Cockpit - Right Pilot ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
3balls

Aircraft from FSD-International

Need input on the downloads at fsd-international.com. Are they worth the $ ?. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
3balls on
Page 32 of 43