Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

lkw

PILATUS PC-12's ? B1900

Any body have any experiance with PILATUS PC-12 EXECUTIVE Aircraft By Don Kuhn (model, paint and sounds by Jacob de Churruca) at this site http://www.fs2x.com/ As copaired to the one offered by flight1 http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?produc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Masterlander

707 Professional (Captain Sim) users

How do, hope everyone here had a merry xmas. Anyway on to my question. For christmas i got 707 professional, which is truly fantastic, beautiful model, sounds great, flys like a dream. However i have a small problem. I can't for the life of me work out...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
HardLanding

Instrument swapping?

Can anyone point me to a document that covers swapping instruments from one plane to another? I'd like to put a more capable ADF indicator in the 172 SP, either a single or double needle radio magnetic compass, such as in the Beechcraft Baron 58. HL...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HardLanding on
CoasterXtreme

Level-D : The 767

I was just wondering if anyone has this plane: Level-D : The 767 from wilco publishing. If so what do you think of it, is it a good plane? I was also thinking of getting The Ultimate Super 80 from flight1 and was wondering what people thought of this plan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on

uninstall aircraft

Sometimes I have problems with downloaded aircraft and want to uninstall them. I have found that a straight delete is a bad idea as it invariably leads to the system not working and I get a message telling me there is an "initialisation" problem. At t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
lilhawk624

Airforce One

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has ever been able to get ahold of an airforce 1 or marine 1 paint and or aircraft for download and import as an add on to MFS 04. Let me know Be cool...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

Rockwell Commander

I recived an aviation magazine for Christmas called 'Pacific Wings' and I just read an interesting article in it about the Rockwell Commander 114 which is a single turbocharged engine, four seater 1990's GA plane. I would love to download one for flight s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Mithheru

New and looking for a X-31

Hello all. I just recently discovered FS2004 and am having a ball. To think I've been playing DnD games all this time... :x I've been gathering up my favorite aircraft to fly in the game, but haven't been able to find the X-31 yet. Here's a link f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lkw

Chase View while in cockpit

File Description: Chase View - Panel Icon addon. This icon addition to your panel will bring up a small "Spot/Chase View" window while you are still in Cockpit view. All normal Spot View commands such as changing the view will be shown in this window whi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
ceetee

Level of Detail

Recently during Multiplayer sessions, the aircraft textures go blurrie from a far distance and I have to zoom in to correct them. Its really annoying and never usually happens, yet it effects all my aircraft from the default 737 to my payware cessnas!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tartanaviation on
lkw

Event alarm for long haul pilots

This is neat for long haul pilots IWillBeBack 1.0 by José Oliveira This program allows to program a pause or alarm condition on FS based on flight distance. Using this program it is possible to pause the FS or play a sound after X NM, this is use...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
ranald

ariane

I have heard a lot of complaints about how bad the Araine Flight sim producs are but take a look at this http://www.arianedesign.com/ it looks great to me :o What is the problem with it ❓ I love the PMDG but Ariane looks tempting 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Craino

how do i get smoke back

I was play with my flight sim downloasing aircraft, and then i noticed the smoke was gone, (like where u start your engines, on landings and water spray from my anphib aircraft was also gone. Can anyone tell me how to get my smoke back Please, thank you ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Craino on
Greekman72

Panel Problem

I want to please for your help due to a problem i face up suddenly and with no particular reason.The only thing i have done before flight is to install an add-on but there was no problem neither with add-on or during flight. After ending a flight end c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
jetman35

New 747

Has anybody tried to run this plane yet? The panel is extremely detailed. I guess the manual is over 300 pages long!!! JetMan https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2790/fs2004-ifly-boeing-747-400/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Tailhook

Level-D 767 Owners

If you're dissatisfied with the sounds of your 767, have a look at this ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=78114&CatID=fs2004snds...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

...last chance to download Swedbird Choppers

Swedbird.com will cease to exist. The contract runs out on the 25th of December and due to my economical situation I cannot continue to pay for the webspace. Therefore all my finished designs will not be available for download after that date, nor the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sonicninja

Airforce One & F15 AI Package

I just found an Air Force One and F15 AI package here:- http://www.simviation.com/fs2004misc4.htm looks pretty good 👍...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
SteveT

Bae 146 Sounds

Does anyone know any good Bae 146 sounds for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

Santa - Parachutes...? Have a look for yourself

Few people realize that Santa Monica Airport, where the venerable Douglas DC-3 first flew on 17th December 1935, was named after Santa Klaus and his wife Monica. The Man In Red was quick to spot the benefits of undertaking his yearly mission in a mode of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hinch

editing mdls...starting from scratch?

okee poke here's a few more q's because i always like to modify my games 😂 - can you open the mdl files and edit the model? if so what with? - how do you make planes exactly? i know you can make a model with programs like gmax, but do you ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Parachutes in fs2004

Does anyone know where I can download Parachutes for fs2004, like when you press the 'I' key, parachuters or cargo fall out the back of your aircraft and glide down to earth? Also, is there any good planes for going this with apart from the Hercules? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sonicninja

[ Poll ] Military or Civil Aircraft?

I prefer the military aircraft in FS2004, although im not keen on the Combat Flight Simulator series, but I love flying modern military aircraft in FS2004 and it doesnt bother me about not having weapons to fire....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
hinch

BAe 146 / Avro RJ

i've been taken in my these aircraft! they look quite nice and are so easy to fly due to the slow landing/take-off speeds - and i currently do have a fascination with grass/crappy runways. anyway i've tried 4 different bae's/rj's so far, these being: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
chrisennever

Installing Lockheed C-5 Galaxy

I've just downloaded this A/C and I would like to know how to install it in to my list of aircraft. I normally do not have a problem with this proceedure but this one has me a little puzzled, especially with the two texture files, are these alternatives?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CrashGordon

Caranedo now available from Flight1

Just a heads up for those who haven't noticed, if you click on the planes button, you'll find that Caranedo's planes are now available for download from F1. Now, I was able to get my Beech Bonanza V35 which I couldn't from Caranedo's site since my bro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HardLanding on
Tailhook

Howard File

I'm having a 'bad hair day'. It says here ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=h500mac.zip&Author=&CatID=root that I need this *upgrade file, hw5c4.zip*. I can't find it at avsim - I can't find it at Milton's site. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Leprechaun

B36 ect

Does any one know where i can find addons for any b36 bombers, or even any type of prop bombers that are big?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
CrashGordon

DC-3

Since switching over to yoke and pedals, I've only had problems with one plane, the bare metal DC-3. It's fine in the air, but ground handling is a problem. Getting the plane to turn is an ordeal. I've tried everything I can think of, including diffe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Zachiii

Greek

Just download the 737NG tutorial. It came out in Greek. Any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Tailhook

Super Hornet in a Nutshell

This is to sum it up and make it easier to find the bits and pieces. Full credit goes to RadarMan who posted the links and laid out the bait. For the aircraft : Go to the 'Downloads' section, select FS2004 Military Aircraft and type/paste fa18esh3_138...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
BarryO

UPS MD-11 Install

I tried to install the MD-11 (UPS) but FS2004 does not want to let me see or use the aircraft. Has anyone been able to use this download? If so - what special steps were required?? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sonicninja

Hovering Helicopters

Hi, im having a real problem trying to get my freeware helicopters to hover, there are no flying notes etc on these aircraft and I just end up spinning into the ground and crashing :oops: What am doing wrong? Is there an auto hover key or somthing? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ANThrx

Legendary 727 Communicate with ATC

Well.... I thought I was doing fine then... I cant comminicate with the ATC... the window will open but it will not let me dial the tower... im thinking its because I have not turned on my communication or NAV system.. cant seam to figure out what im miss...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Mcdonalds own aircraft

Do McDonalds resturant have thier own aircarft. I remember being told about it but I searched the internet and found nothing! I think its a boeing with red paint all over and the golden arches 'M' on the tail. I also think you get served only mcdonalds...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Disabling Virtual Cockpit

Is there anyway to disable the virtual cockpit mode in certain aircraft coz some of them look really rubbish! Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
SamIntel

Bush Plane

I'm looking for a good single engine piston bush plane, payware or free ware, perferably with float or ski versions. THX...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Tailhook

Flying DME Arcs

Hi folks, I'd like to draw your attention to a site you can subscribe to free of charge and they will send you a really useful freebie once every three or four months. No other junk. The freebies are normally in depth articles to do with --well, flyin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on

ASAS in Flight Sim

Firstly, I aplogise if this is a copy of a post in the general forum, but I was recommended to put the topic in this section - I would appreciate if it could be kept up. Does anyone know if any of the aircraft, namely the 737, 747 or 777 are fitted wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
earthqu8kes

767 Panel

i have three 767s and ive been lokkin 4 a panel 4 it. if anybody knows where 2 get a panel plz tell me :unsure:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
berlopez

Need Lockheed turboprop sounds, for my P3.

😀 High all: I downloade the P3 stormchaser, which is based on a L188. unfortunately it came with default cessna sounds :cry: And I'd like to change the sounds to turboprops as is originally intended. I tried the sounds of the kingair, resulting...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

Virgin Galactic Space Ship

Anyone know if theres a free download of the 'VSS' Virgin Space Shuttle for fs2004? Its gonna be used as the world first commerical space passenger vehicle, and you can view the official website here: http://www.virgingalactic.com/ Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sonicninja

CIA Ghost Flights

I read an intresting article in a British Newspaper "The Sun" yesterday that reported the CIA were flying terrorist suspects around the world and landing at various airports in secret. Has anyone seen any of these "Ghost Aircraft" on any sites for down...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
hms_endeavour

Could you help me with some vintage seaplanes?

Hi, I was wondering wether you could find me a spruce goose and a dornier do x wal? Thanks in advance....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

creating wingviews

right the title isn;t exactly right - i can make wingviews, but i don't know what this is exactly called so bear with me. basically, in some aircraft the fuselage is transparent when in cockpit view. in some planes the whole aircraft is transparent. now, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
CrashGordon

Cessna 337 problem

I have FSD's C337 and love it. Last night, I was flying the C337H, the high altitude version from Banff to Seattle. Since there was snow and heavy clouds, I had all anti-icing runnning. I was tryong to climb to 14,500 ft. but at 13,2000, the plane got ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
MAVIRICKII

F-18 SUPER HORNET: in stupid talk plz

ok, I have just downloaded the F-18 SUPER HORNET could some one please tell me how to download all of the things into the folders? or how ever you would do it? it would really help me out PS: no links...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
CP16

777 pss

hi somebody konws where can I found the 777 pss checklist? or the some tutorials? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
ceetee

Cessna Taildragger???

When I visted Ardmore Airport (NZAR) yesterday, I was surprised to see that the most the aircraft operating that day were Cessna Taildraggers!!! I took a photo of one and thought I'd post it here so someone smart could idenitfy it and tell me where I coul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

panel stretched vertically grr!

http://www.forum-design.co.uk/guh.jpg as you can see this panel has been stretched making the guages annoying and more difficult to read sometimes. i have some experiences editing panels, but i can;t get this one right 😞 any help? it is designe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 27 of 43