Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

rowcoach

wilco/feelthere airbus 321

I saw an Air Canada repaint on AVSIM last night, but it is only for a wilco/feelthere Airbus 321. Assuming that means that it will not work for the default 321 on FSX, where do I find the wilco/feelthere airbuses? I've checked their website, and all it sh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
VinnyTS3

FSX north sea oil rig downloads

is there any fsx versions of north sea oil rigs yet?.....cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Drewbob

No sound

I am 13 and this my first time really into fs and I have just got fsx. I have never downloaded anything before and I have downloaded some aircrft that work but there is no sound. I put the downloaded aircraft sound file into the fsx sound file but nothing...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
marciow

dash 8 for fsx?

hi guys, can anyone tell me if the dehav dash 8 is on fsx, and if there are any in plane sounds from passengers and air-crew downloads around also thanks for your help 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
Taylor

flying club x

hello everyone. does anyone have flying club x or know if it is any good because i am thinking about buying it. what i am looking for is how accurate the panel is and the graphics or anything else that might help me on my decision. thanks. 😀 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Taylor on
Sam99

Texture problem with Harrier GR. 7-1 (F)

I've downloaded and installed the Harrier GR. 7-1(F) All gauges and effects are working fine. Vertical take off and landing is really an amazing feature. I do have one problem, getting only the gray color texture, the other texture with the yellow/re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Michaelvg1

Wings of Power II WWII Fighters SE

I just picked this up. It's a Addon for FSX. Anyone use this before? Was it worth it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
Brimon

Default 747 config file.

Hi all, Last night I tried to install a British Airways repaint 747 file as the default on FSX & guess what I didn't back up the file,I know I know. :oops: Needless to say it all went Pete Tong & now the default doesnt have a paint job & more wo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sinebar

Help deleted Addon Scenery area

Well I accidently deleted the Addon Scenery area in settings scenery library and now it won't let me add it back in. Does anyone know how to add this particular area?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Michaelvg1

Addit!

http://www.byteforge.com/products/ap_fsx/index.htm Has anyone used this? It seems too difficult to do it manually. I already messed up the system and had to reinstall.. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
rowcoach

Config file update

I've added my new paint schemes for a few planes in FSX. They're just supposed to be added to the airplane file. The read me file says that I have to add some things to the config file. How do I make changes to the .cfg files?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
flyaway719

pain is the --s vista

why cant i change my aircraft cfg file I am try to add lines in file to add a plane I get A cant do path 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Charlie10

Viruses in download

I recently ordered and downloaded a product from Flihgt Sim Shop that contained viruses. I'vereceived no response from them about the problem. Use caution if you purchase/download from them....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
effieveda

Abacus EZ-GPS

I have a registered (and paid for) copy of Abacus EZ-GPSv2 installed along with FSX on my computer and it works as advertized. Two problems however.... 1. it will not list all of my planes on the left hand side of the install column which, of course, pre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
baesys

Ground Crews

could someone tell me all the buttons to press for fuel,steps,open all the doors,etc. ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
VinnyTS3

Offshore oil rigs in FSX

Anybody know of a website to download north sea oil rigs ? and a website with a list of downloadable UK Airports ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
baesys

i dwonloaded a delta 757 off another website but i do not know how to install it, could someone download it and then tell me how to do it as i do not know how to install a plane that isnt already on scroll down to 757 and tell me step by step please i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
baesys

can you download a fs2004 plane and put it onto fsx ?

??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
kdushire

FS2004 compatible with FSX

just want to know if these 2 verisions add ons are compatible or do i have to go and buy the 2004 version......sorry bout the nub question but i still ask it!! cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kdushire on
BadCarma

RD4 for FSX?

Is there an RD4 for FSX yet?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
greystone

Padlock View?

I have not yet found a way to "padlock" a view from the virtual cockpit that will allow me to do a stationary look at the runway while on downwind and crosswind legs of a normal traffic pattern, while using your seat of the pants feel to maneuver the airc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
kbohme

taxi / landing light fix ?

( fsx ) i have a plane that i love to fly. a turbo beaver. I cant seem to get the taxi/landing lights to actually light up the runway. They are coming on when i look at the plane but wont illuminate the runway. I have been through the cfg files and play...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Buffer

i am looking for....

a good aerobatics plane. one that performs and handles great, and is realitavely (sp?) easy and comfortable to fly. and ideas??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
anonymouse91

FSX SP1, DX10 Update and Expansion Pack

Just saw an article on the FSInsider site that SP1 will be released in April and a new expansion pack (called Adrenaline) with multiplayer racing, new missions and new aircraft including the P-51 Mustang will be out soon. The DX10 update will be released ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Meyer189

Hello, do anybody have a Boeing 737-300 with virtual cockpit

Hey, i am tired of flying the B737-800 and want to fly my favorite plane the B737-300, do anybody have a 300 with VC-Virtual Cockpit to Flight Simulator X ? 😕 i dont care about which company thats markt on it i just want the damn plane, hehe....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
swiffer88

help with google earth add on fsx airport and navaids

Hello, I need help to make the add on work, I followed the instruction to install it, but it doesn't seem to work, I cannot see any icon for airport other than the original one from google, and there is no navaid anywhere, can someone help me or give ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
marco69

FSX Sirocco LT - a 132 ft motoryacht : HOW DOES IT WORK?

Hi all folks, I'm almost brand new user to FSX but I also like ships besides planes, so I went at webpage https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/94/fsx-misc/ and downloaded the item marked as: FSX Sirocco LT - a 132 ft concept motoryacht D...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
lemonwonder

Is there a way to drive fuel truck etc

Is there a way to make EVERYTHING or MORE things that are under simobects usable by the player?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
slimjim

FSX Carrier landings

FS 2000 had a carrier landing mission but I could not find a carrier in FS 2004 or FSX. A download from this site mentioned landing a plane on a carrier in FSX. Where do I find that ship or is it another download that I missed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JLangevin on
bawls327

interior of the aircraft

Hey I remember making a topic like this I think. what was the website to get to see the inside of your plane? I tried searching for it but I couldnt find it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
stereomatic

Boeing 737-600,300 including Virtual cockpit for FSX ??

Hello im trying hard to get this add on please if any bodey can help me in here i want to use this one more then the 737-800 please try to helpo here to get this add on there is many but with bugs and not working properly and with OUT VC - virtual cockpi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stereomatic on
veshagoo

b787 download

Hi anybody know how i can download the boeing 787 dreamliner..i downloaded it from a program and the guy didnot send the password i cant do anything with the file...any help is appreciated rgds...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
{FL}Hausser

2004 Add-ons.... for FSX

I have a question and am going back and forth on which one to go with. Do the add-ons and downloads for FS2004 work with FSX. Specifically the Carrier-Ops add-on by Abacus. I have been looking for a good Vietnam Era Flight Sim. I have been wanting to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
stvndysn

help with autopilot

can someone please help me i am wanting autopilot on all aircraft. what do i have to do edit sorry i forgot to mention on fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stvndysn on
sinebar

Flight sim pilot shop F15

Has anyone tried the F15 from pilot shop? I got the Eurofighter from Simmarket and it's fantastic....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sinebar on
Sno0ze

Textures Problem

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting British Airways textures for the B737 to work right on fsx. I actually downloaded them from flyaway. Link - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1400/fsx-british-airways-boeing-737-800-textures/ I did wha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gepreck

Add on installation

Hi, I have just downloaded 'carrierop1146' and 'harfsx' but unfortunately have no idea on how to install them. I have tried copying and pasting into flight sim files which works, but when i load up the game i can track nothing of these. I am well and t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sinebar

Instrument panel gages won't show UPDATE: working now

Hey all, I got the F4 Phantom from Alpha sim and everything works except the gages won't show up on the instrument panel. Of course this addon was made for FS2004 but the B52 was also made for FS2004 and it works fine. Ok I figured out how to get...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

New Mission Released - Palm 90

The latest add-on mission for Microsoft Flight Simulator X has been released. Get it free here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/101/fsx-missions/ Mission Briefing On a cold, snowy day in January 1982 – the lives of three pilots were ine...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
CRJCapt

The MSFS Gateway(download sites)

The MSFS Gateway contains links to over 500 web sites offering a wide range of aircraft, scenery and other add-ons and downloads for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS). It is regularly maintained and updated. ➡ http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
wgmazzei

Add On Aircraft for Fight Simulator X

I downloaded the Cessna 185 for the Flight Simulator X but I do not know how to install it in the program. Can anyone assist me? Thank you Gerry Mazzei...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wgmazzei on
Flykid

Flight Deck 4

I bought Flight Deck 4 for FSX and you need to enter a serial number for it to work. any clue where the serial number is?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
loner001

FS addons

hi all can someone tell me if the addons for flt sim 2004 will work in flt sim x please or do you have to start again with the addons thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stogie on
donc17

Helicopter install

For some reason the AS350 Ecureil doesn't show up in X. its in the X downloads section so im assuming its for X? But the readme says install to FS9 Folders so I put it in the same ones but for X instead. I followed the directions: GMAX As350 Ecureuil - F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
donc17 on
nikolas22t

FSX Crack

Please send me the crack for FSX to nikolastry@gmail.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoodisonBlue on
mdaskalos

Juliana (TNCM) scenery for FSX???

Is it possible to successfully use the Juliana2.zip scenery for TNCM in FSX??? I know it was made for FS2004. I've tried it in FSX and I cannot avoid the building crash issue that comes up in FS2004. I noted that in '04 the crashes were caused with ott...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
elephant

A simple way to install paint jobs...

➡ does anyone no how to put the repaints on :banned: , ive seen some other peoples answers :rules: but its all too hard, can you help? :help!: ❓ im tryin to get the British airways 737-800 plane repaint if you need to know :ermm: :oo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Archeronox on
Sno0ze

Passengers!

We need it, don't we? I know I do!! Imagine it, when ya land LAX in a Lear45 with a few businessmen exiting the plan and going into the airport! Or better yet, an overseas flight that you have found rather challenging, and once you land ya get that tearfu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

HELP ON AIRCRAFT ID's HELP!!

Hey, I was just wondering...when I download some repaints for FSX , it automaticly sets the aircraft ATC ID (ex. Continental) when I get onto FSX. But there are some repaints that even if I set the ATC ID to the right airline in the configuration file, it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

MS Photo scenery addon patch.

I am using Horizon's VFR Gen X photo scenery with FSX and in some areas I have noticed a black rectangular shape blocking out bits of the scenery. I know that there is a patch for this kind of problem on the fsinsider.com web page. However, when I try to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
Page 23 of 25