Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

dentons

new hard drive

I put FSX in a new hard drive. Can't get all downloads to show up any ideas??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lemonwonder on
stereomatic

More add ons to fsx please

Hey its my honor to be a new member of this great site...you always helpd me thanks allot !! is there more add ons of civil jets for fsx ? here i can find some but not so much i'de like to extand my copy of microsoft with many more news thanks ag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
reed1uk2000 on
jelami

My Traffic

What do you think. Is My Traffic a good buy or should I wait for Ultimate Traffic?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kanterj on
UserXY

MyTraffic Airline Management

Using Aerosoft's MyTraffic 2006, is it possible to remove an entire airline? For instance, say I wanted to remove all of Delta's flights; is it possible to remove the airline in its entirety, or must I remove each flight individually? If yes to removing t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
UserXY on
Gommy

Overland/Simmer Sky - Japanese Airports for FSX

Does anyone know if these are currently or will be loadable into FSX? I have seen it mentioned on UK2000 forum but would like to know if this is possible. Here is their website: http://www.overland.co.jp/japaneseairports/ They do mention that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gommy on
Lukemaxxxxxx

Gatwick. Faro, Bonn?

Hi all I was wondering if scenary for various airports had been made or if i can use stuff that was made for Fs2002/04 in FSX? Also where is there best place to download now?, most place's charge? Thx Lukemax...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
vampyrefate

Traffic on FSX

Hi, this is my first post 😀 I installed Just Flight's Traffic expansion on FSX, and found a couple of bugs. First is that some of the airports look a bit odd, and the second was that the voice packs didn't work. I resolved the voices issu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
vampyrefate on
Doyley

Radar Contact

Just so you guys know, the update for radar contact has now been released so you can run it on FSX. http://www.jdtllc.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Doyley on

Installing Aircraft Repaints on FSX

I need some help installing aircraft repaints for FSX. When I read the reed me, it sais that i need to copy the aircraft info in to the configuation file...how do i do that??? Thanks!! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
thetripster

WHERE DO U SAVE THE FILES TO?

ok where do u download the file to cause i tried 3 thingsand haventy got them yet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Can i add a new airplane to the demo version ?

:idea: i want to add a new airplanes to my fsx demo.C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X demo\SimObjects\airplanes can anybody help me to do that ... i was lookin for the original airplanes files to add in my fsx demo but i co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Lukemaxxxxxx

Boeing 737 - Best versian for FSX?

Hi all Wondering if anyone had made any B737's for FSX which are better then the deafault one already in place. But with the (Computer???) onboard voice calling out altitudes and such....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pilotguy44

FS9 Aircraft

I was trying to put one of my VA's ProjectOpenSky 737-800s on FSX. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Microsoft promise us that all FS9 aircraft models, freeware and payware alike, would be backwards-compatible with FSX? Anywho, since FSX has a d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
frazprg

Plane models in max

Im a complete noob to these flight sims but Im a pretty good 3d artist. Im curious about the sims models. I would like to know if anyone knows the fax about: How many polies is the average (m$ made plane) What texture channels are necessary for all s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
hoelmkjaer

A good md80 for fsx/fs2004?

Well, as the title says, does anyone know a good Mcdonnel Douglas Md80 or 90 for either fs2004 or fsx? (fsx would be best, but if there ain't any for it, I guess I should go for one for fs2004)... Painting doesn't matter... But Scandinavian Airlines Syste...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ConnWonn

How to put Add-on Airplanes in Flight Simulator X

how to i put the Addon airplanes on flight simulator X...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MonsoonMally

Harrier A/P

I am playing with A/P settings on a number of aircraft, as its a handy way of learning the other aspects of flying. I downloaded the Harrier recently - and its superb. For some reason, I can't seem to get the aircraft to go (and remain) on the corre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MonsoonMally on
robbier

Captain Sim Space Shuttle Addon released!

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know that the CaptainSim space shuttle addon was released literally hours ago! www.captainsim.com although i dont have fsx, if anyone decides to get it, show some screenies!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gflyboy on
Nairne

Loss of 2D Cockpit with Add ons

Just bought Wilco 777 for FSX. After setting up a flight the 2D cockpit is there, but after returning from an external look the 2D cockpit appears for a few seconds the the srean goes Black. Switch to any other external view of even the 3D cockpit no prob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Nairne on
alanmmccarthy

exclude switch in fsx

how do you exclude autogen in fsx?????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
azabro on
bxscrewdriver

how do i get planes on fsx

after downloading a plane how do i get it on FSX i don't see a aircraft folder like fs2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
azabro on
Scream

Have you tried "Cargo Pilot" yet?

Hello mates, I am very close to getting the Cargo Pilot add on. I came as close to holding my credit card in my hand but I haven't actually purchased it yet. I would like some feedback from anyone who has tried it. How is it? How do you like it compare...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
greystone on
MRGUYGIBSON

FSFlyingSchool v1.2 released - now supports FSX

Hi, Just a quick note to inform you that FSFlyingSchool v1.2 (18th December) has been released. Supports FSX, FS2004 and FS2002. Movies, free demo and more information can be found at: https://www.simshack.net/products/fsflyingschool-pro-2014-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoodisonBlue on
erik69

Airbus virtual cockpit not working

Hi, need some help with Open Sky project Airbus 330 for FSX downloaded from this site. After tweaking a little bit everything seems to work but the virtual cockpit. Infact if I select the virtual cockpit mode I only get a sort of forward view without an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Musiclander0301 on
GoodisonBlue

Horizon simulation's VFR scenery for UK

http://www.horizonsimulation.com/ Tried their demo last night which covers Wales and the Snowdonia mountain range and I thought it was stunning, looking great even from fairly close up. Seemed a lot more realistic than the one I tried from Just Flight ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
saunder on
bubba68ss

captainsim problems

I bought the 757 package a few days ago and recieved a paypal reciept. I have NO idea where to get the download, they sent me nothing about downloading it. I have asked them a few times and have had no response. I think if i had the order number i could g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
joejccva

Which product to buy? Traffic for FSX or My Traffic X

I have FSX and I was wondering which AI Traffic product I should purchase? I was thinking of either the Traffic 2005 or the My Traffic X, but wasn't sure of the differences? Also any other good FSX add-on's I should have as well? Help please. Tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
bawns

WOAI makes all default ai disappear

does anyone know how to get my default ai from FSX back. WOAI is good for north america but when it come to anywhere out side of it you cant see any planes so i rather to have the default ai, at least there will be planes at all of my airports where ever ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elite0259 on
chachaya

looking for a virtual airline that fits me

i have FSX just to start. at first i thought there would be stuff where i could fly a commercial flight from airport to airport. then there were only missions. in the fsinder booklet thing it said something about virtual airlines. i've been looking ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Buttons11 on
Greekman72

*PMDG Beechcraft 1900C & D for FSX*

Installation Instunctions for the PMDG Beechcraft 1900C & D into FSX. ➡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The_Finman on
Tailhook

Scenery Add-On Update

This appears to be a genuine update. Read the file description: Certain highly-detailed scenery add-ons that make use of large satellite images may not display correctly in Flight Simulator X. Specifically, you’ll notice large rectangular areas that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Virenque

CRJ 700 non-virtual cockpit panel problem

I`ve added few new textures for FSX CRJ 700. Nothing else. Everything worked OK until 2 days ago when I realized that usual cockpit doesn`t show properly. Right and bottom views are OK and I can see a cockpit but left and panel looks don`t work. There is ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Beeeye

Flight Deck 4 FSX Update

Just wondering if anyone knows when they are going to release the patch for an fsx update... thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RickCrescitelli on
djay08

Can FS2004 planes be used in FSX?

I am fairly new to flight simulator and have just purchased the FSX simulator. I am a pilot and will be transitioning from a Cessna 172 to a Piper Arrow or Warrior. I would like to know if you can install old FS2004 planes into the new FSX program. If ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
LorenWantsAnotter

Glass Cockpit in an Otter

Hello I most recently purchased the flight simulator and have become addicted to it. One of my favorite features is the glass cockpit. My other favorite feature is the Otter(Dehavilin Float plane). I was wondering if their is a way to put the Glass cockp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LorentheBeaver on
pdegraff

Subject: Lancair Legacy for FSX

The Lancair Legacy, a high performance two place aircraft, is available for downloading for FSX on this site. Has anyone else tried downloading and flying it? I tried it but I wasn't too pleased with its flying characteristics, especially compared to th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pdegraff on
Greekman72

Good news from Eaglesoft.

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/index.htm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Wing-man

Alcatraz FREE DOWNLOAD !

System requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Download-Size: 5.4 MB http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd20!0,4391390510,D00001...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lemonwonder on
gwhunter07

downloaded aircraft doesnt work FSX

i am having a lot of trouble getting aircraft to sho up on FSX. i tried copying file to the sim objects/ airplanes file but it still doesnt work. can any body tell me what i can do to fix thia problem....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Liono

CLS DC-10

For more info look HERE Only available for FSX 😞 😞 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
elievano

Active sky and FSX

October 20, 2006 ActiveSky Version 6.5 Released! ActiveSky Version 6.5 has been released and includes full FSX support! All ASv6 users can upgrade free of charge from http://sales.hifisim.com/ASv6/downloads.htm ASv6.5 also includes FSX native fli...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ian8389 on
CodyH

Aircraft Folder in FSX?

hey guys i may be issing it but i can't find an aircraft folder in the FSX main folder (unlike previsous FS) How do I add an existing aircraft?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
davec

Terrain Fix

On Avsim this morning - File Description: Everyone should install this file. Flight Simulator X terrain is defined in the terrain.cfg file. During testing, we have determined a certain number of modifications to this file that will correct some proble...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
juergentreml

Google Earth Tracking

Hi! As I wanted to see where I'm flying to, and as it's quite interesting to compare FSX Scenery with real world images, I've written a small tool to show FSX user aircraft and AI object positions in Google Earth in realtime. If you're interested, h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
juergentreml on
Felix1979

Concorde getting FS2004 version to work

I been trying to get my 2004 Concorde to work on FSX with no success, with the obvious issues with gauges I know this is going to be next to impossible for a mear mortal like mysel fto be able to tweek. Does anyone know of a good concorde ( same standa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mypilot

AV8B Harrier problems

Whenever using the AV8B Harrier in FSX in the FSX military download section my computer crashes and reboots itself. :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SteveT

FS2 Crew Default 747 for FSX

Hi there, For those that own FSX and like the FS2 Crew products, then this may please you: http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-FSX-Default-747-Edition.html It is their first product for FSX. Price: $14.99 USD Delivery Method: Di...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
Micah

Blades Jets and Propellers

Hi Guys, The title of this thread is a new add-on you can get for fsx! Believe it or not, its quite good and only cost 14.99 of our lovely english pounds. Some of the aircraft are: The apache helicopter The official US presidential helicopter ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Lovebug

FSX Scenery

I see there seems to be at least two add on scenerys for the UK, from Horizon and just Flight. Which is the best to get. I read something about autogen scenery. Id like it as realistic as possible (Dont we all) And are there airport add ons like FS2004 di...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mattdean

PMDG?

I had a quick look and couldn't find anything so excuse my ignorance if this has already been asked/mentioned. Is it possible to install my PMDG 737NG into FSX? I realise I'd have to probably change a few files in the .cfg file, so what kind of thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mattdean on
Page 24 of 25