Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

boxer10

FSNav

I've had a look around the forum, and cannot see anything relating to this, so please don't shout at me if I missed it.... :oops: Will my current version of FSNav work with FSX? I bet it don't, and I have to pay for it again..... :evil:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
boxer10 on
Wing-man

Some Free Aircraft And Re-paints.

You dont need to register, just download. There's even a FSX Demo McDonnell Douglas AV8B Harrier GR.7- 1(F) Squadron: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2604/fsx-bae-harrier-jump-jet-gr7/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
khile

Downloads dont work

The newly added downloads don't work...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Aldeeb

where have all the AI aircaft gone to?

I note that FS10 airports are denuded of aircraft - LHR looks very bare! Should there be any in sight and have I failed to do something to cause them to be present? Otherwise the scenery is excellent and I found the Rockies and the UK Lake District pa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jhausner on
JVD

How to install FS2004 stuff into FSX easily. (quick tip)

I know there have been problems in the past with installing products into newer versions of a flightsimulator. So here's a handy toolkit from VisualFlight. It will make all your old FS2004 products see FSX as the directory for FS2004 without messing u...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
bdhill1979

Installing FS2004 aircraft on FSX

I have installed the Diamond Katana DA20-C1 from the FS 2004 downloads page on this website and the plane shows up on the menu, but when you select it the error: This gauge was created for Flight Sim 98' or earlier; it is no longer supported: then lis...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bdhill1979 on
Wing-man

Check This Out...FSG Releases FSX North America Terrain Mesh

Thought some might want to check out this I've just stumbled upon, look at the screenshots............. want more ??? then watch the vid......... their site......... http://www.horizonsimulation.com/ 👍...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Dombri82

FSX SKINS

Here is a site with some FSX Skins for download Lufthansa Boeing 737_800 Lufthansa Airbus A321 Black Dog Bell 206B FBI Bell 206B 😉 😉 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
jacksprat

ProjectAI on FSX

fyi everyone, don't expect it until at least January: ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/726/project-ai-v25/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bdhill1979

Initial impressions of FSX Deluxe

Frankly, and not surprisingly I am a bit disappointed in this release. While there are notable improvements to the graphical side of things, textures and shading and such, I really can't see any difference from this and FS 2002. The Virtual cockpit is ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jacksprat on
Hammer

FSX missings

Dear flight simulation people, have you noticed on the FSX demo, that except aircreation microlight, the other aircraft fly with no pilot at all? While flying inside the cockpit in 2D, that is OK, but in 3D, no first officer. When you change the view fro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on

25 pages with 1211 questions.

previous12345678910111213141516171819202122232425next
Page 25 of 25