Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

merlinflyer_1

vfr photographic scenery

hello all i have just added vfr photographic scenery east & south east england and i am not impressed. the houses of westminster the big wheel opposite and all the buildings have gone is this a settings issue or is this it? :oops: regards john...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
merlinflyer_1 on
FLYPAL

FSfreeware United States Roads and Railways Systems package

Has anyone downloaded and used the FSfreeware United States Roads and Railways Systems package and if so is it any better or as goog as the roads USA? Thanks, George...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
99jolegg

Biggin Hill (EGKB)

Hi, Could anyone find me some nice scenery for Biggin Hill in the UK (EGKB). Its my local airport and I'd like some better scenery for it! Thanks a lot for any help. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on

AI helicopter instructions

hi everybody! i need help can anyone please give me instructions on how to download ai helicopters off of hovercontrol i would really apreciate it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

Nepal Mesh Download ?

Hi, Wonder if anyone can help me..... I downloaded a fantastic freeware scenery from AVSIM called "Nepal Airports V2.0" which upgrades all of the Airports in Nepal (A very challenging place to fly!). The Download made reference that it needs to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
sonicninja

RAF Brize Norton to Bardafoss AFB (Norway)

Hi folks, ive just flown from RAF Brize Norton (Oxfordshire, England) to Bardufoss Air Base (Northern Norway) in an E3F (AWACS) via High Altitude airways and i must say it has been some of the most amazing scenery ive ever seen in FS2004, with plenty of A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
sonicninja

Devonport Royal Naval Base, England

Hi Folks 😀 Does anyone know of any scenery available for Devonport Dockyard in England??? I know the base operates a helipad in the far west end of the dockyard, and some of the carriers and ships would offer a great variety of landings? m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mypilot

RadarMan Find Scenery Add-ons for me?

I am not very good at searching. It would much be appreciated if you could find these scenery add-ons for me. I've tried and come up empty handed. 1. Long Beach Municipal (KLGB) 2. Lindberg San Diego 3. San Francisco Intl (KSFO) 4. Goodyear ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
RadarMan

AGUS! Scenery for Lisbon

I though you might like this. :dontknow: File Description: FS2004 Project Lisbon Photoreal v3. Major update. The first Lisbon scenery with geographical and aeronautical precision. New realistic bitmap. Chromatic correction on most textures. No more ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mypilot

installing

How do I install scenery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
bennubird

FS Enhancer Crashes

Question: I purchased FS Enhancer to use with FS9. I intalled it without a hitch but it crashes whenever I attempt to insert an item. In addition, I can not access the scenery library through FS9 on the menu because it is grayed out. Any suggestions? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bennubird on
Hitch

Active Volcanoes in FS2004?

❓ Are there any active volcanoes in FS2004? I seem to remember seeing a screenshot with one, and I thought it was Hawaii, but there is nothing there. Someone know of any?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Sam Intel

Frozen Lakes

Hi, I have FS2004 and the lakes don't freeze! Is there something I can get to have frozen lakes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
turbotay

Fire Dept. Helipads

Im looking for fire department heliports( besides the hood river one) preferibly in sothern california can any one help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bargy

Slow Graphics

I curently am using fs 2002 and thinking about up grading to fs 2004, my only quiery is, does fs 2004 slow down your system and have a bad frame rate like MS combat fs 3. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blake14 on
sonicninja

RIAT FAIRFORD ADDON FROM VISUAL FLIGHT.....SCREENSHOTS!!

Hi folks, i just purchased this from Visual Flight and its fantastic, im well pleased with it. As i have about 3gb of Addons, mostly aircraft for FS2004 its going to give hours of fun doing my own displays!! The framerates are quite good on this also, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
RadarMan

New Rain Effects

New Rain Effects I just saw this and haven't tried it out yet, if you do please back up your files first. The texture files within this zip will greatly enhance your vc rain experience during flight. Speedy drops of different size have been added toge...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HigherAviation on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

Airplane liveries disappearing!

Admittedly when i play fs2004 i am unable to use disk 4 as i've lost it but when i am flying, the liveries display for anywhere between 5-20 minutes on AI aircraft, and sometimes even my own planes, before eventually disappearing, and displaying the model...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
KPS-CLAN

Scenery for Stone Mtn, Atl Ga - NEED HELP!

For those who havent read any posts in the similar topic below this one: These scenery files were made for FS 2002, and does not work (very well)on FS 2004. I have contacted the creator of this scenery, and he is willing to help anyone who is intere...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KPS-CLAN on
KPS-CLAN

Stone Mountain? Supposed to be in ATL GA, USA!

Hi folks! NOOB ALERT!! - lol This would be my first post here, just registered and waiting for verify link. I look forward to all the goodies that are offered here! Adding planes and scenery is kinda new to me, but doesnt seem too complicated. Anyw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gzpode_l@yahoo.com

Thunderstorms & tornadoes

Has anyone ever managed to create a tornadic supercell thunderstorm, or even seen any funnel clouds hanging from storms in msfs ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

traffic tools-installing new airlines - this works gr8

When you open up the installer, you pick the scenery to be installed, and click next then choose "custom" Pick a different location to install the scenery to, and click on next. I'm pretty sure it then goes ahead and compiles the BGL file. After that,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gazpode_l@yahoo.com on
turbotay

KLAX. helipads.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a scenery addon that has the parking grauge heliport in Las angeles International airport...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
originalgrunge

New York Airport Upgrades?

This may seem obscure, but have any of you come across an addon to enhance New York La Guardia airport (LGA)? I understand that technically JFK sees far more traffic, but any New Yorker knows that La Guardia is preferred! =) However, Microsoft didn't feel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
originalgrunge

World Airports 2 Reviews?

Has anyone seen reviews for World Airports 2? I use more than half of the listed airports on a regular basis, so having them spruced up would be nice!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Chris102

Washington

Is there a scenery addon for Washington DC?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
OrlandoGeorge

New Scenery - Bora Bora French Polynesia.

There is new scenery available for Bora Bora airport in French Polynesia. Designed by Bill Melichar. Afcad by Ray Smith is also included (3.2MB) -Can be found here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3155/fs2004-bora-bora-scenery/ ^Ma...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
99jolegg

Where do you put scenery files?

Hi, Just a quick question. Where do you put scenery files when you download them. I looked in the FS Scenery folder, and it sub-divides into areas in the world 😕 . Also, does anyone know any good scenery for the airport in Spain, LEMD. Thank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
DENBOY

LEARNING FORUMS

HI I JUST WONDERED IS THERE A FORUM OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO LEARN TO FLY PROPERLEY, INSTEAD OF BEING TOLD GO TO FS HELP? I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO INTERRACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO LEARN THAT WAY. MANY THANKS FROM ( DENBOY ) ASHFORD KENT G...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Leszeg1

Alpha channel

Hello Everyone! I'm just trying to learn something about scenery design. Here my first question: how to make texture with alpha channel? Please.. anyone help me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sfetty

Scenery for my area

I lve in WV and my local airport is on Microsoft FS 2004. The terrain surrounding the airport isn't completely accurate. Roads, rivers etc are missing. Are there available scenery downloads available for my own hometown area? 😕 :help!:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sfetty on
Chris102

Radarman: Good FS2004 scenery for KAVP?

Hi Can you find for me some good scenery for KAVP? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
blatra

Megascenery and USA Roads

I have Megascenery New York and love it. I want to buy USA Roads and was told that Megascenery will overlap on top and you will loose the effects of USA Roads. Can someone help with this issue? 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Johnh2

Terrain mesh and other scenery add-ons

I am new to FS and I enjoy flying "low and slow" in general aviation equipment. I tend to stay around the East Coast and my home base is in central South Carolina. Would I be better off with a product such as FS Genesis terrain mesh and a product that w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Jayl

FS Global 2005

Has anyone used this? Is it any good? Can it be used with USA roads?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jayl on
tomthetank

Smileware

Last week I spent a couple of days in France,very nice it was too 🍻 😀 So tonight I thought :idea: lets see if there is any scenery of the area I was in. Well 😀 This made me smile 😀 😀 The author, Vauchez calls...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
RadarMan

USA Roads *Free Download

*Free, not the original $ one. 2nd down, it's not USA Roads it's a knockoff with the "same" name but it is free. I didn't use it because I do have USA Roads but I did download it while it was available. 3 parts and there also is a Rome download, what...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nottobe

antialiasing???

Now I use GeForce 5500. But FS2004 doesn't seem to be able to control the antialiasing capability of the card. Even with the antialiasing checked, i still see the shimmering of the scenery. If I manually turn on the antialiasing in the card controp panel ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dwmorgan52 on
mjp

FS USA Roads

Damn this add-on SLOWS everything down. Jerky. Even when I switch to major roads only. Also it displays roads going through the middle of the water i.e. San Francisco shows a road on the water underneath GG bridge. Kinda lame. Glad I didn't buy it. Any tw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CDR on
makonnenl

taxing

I dont see the yellow line for taxi. I hace always to activate option that guides me to the runway,...help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
DENN

Visual Flight & Photographic Scenery four volumes U.K.

I have both correctly installed I think. I live in the north west of U.K. and did expect to see Blackpool tower when flying from Blackpool airport the question is has anyone been able to see the Tower ???? how true is the Photo scenery ? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Nlimit19

Van Nuys, Ca

I'm new guys...New to flying as well.. I'm looking for Van Nuys Scenery.. can anyone help me out.. Thanks.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
makonnenl

Finding a MiG Aircraft Carrier

Can some one help me finding a mig carrier adon for SIM2004? The one that I have has a very short runway I keep crashing the plane. Than you. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
makonnenl on
NeoMorph

Vfr Terrain and Vfr Photo

i have both vfr terrain and vfr photo scenery. is it just my copy or is it surpossed to look like blocks and it doesnt look that great carnt make out the roads or buildings and streets like it says all my settings are high what do i need to do to enhance ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NeoMorph on
Rafi

MegaScenery

Hi to all megascenery users and to all others I own FS terrain for several weeks and I can say that is quite satisfieing me but I still have some problem with VFR flying: Except of big cities there is no any sign of “populated” surrounds along t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Snoopy104

FSroads UK and Ireland crash to windows

Hi, I have a problem with the FSroads UK and Ireland add-on for FS2004. When I select a plane and UK airfield and click 'Go Fly' the load bar gets to around 60% and then FS2004 crashes to Windows?? It allows me to fly from non-UK airports, but as...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FS2002 Problem!!!

I have just loaded Filght Simulator 2002 on Windows XP Professional. I had problems loading from the cds, it gave me scenery problems throughout the whole process. Is there a problem with the cds or is it the operating system that is confilcting with the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SEA manager

Theme Park scenery

I was wondering if you guys know anywhere i could download scenery for famous theme parks.Hopefully the diownload is free so just give me some web sites Thanks, SEA manager Florida Skies...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
mjp

Small islands missing

around Hawaii, probably elsewhere, is there a good general (commercial or otherwise) add-on that includes more of the details like this? Thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
F16CC

Airport Refuel Points

Does anybody know if it is possible to add a refuel point to a new airport, or to change the locations at an existing airport? I'm not worried about the scenery, just the location...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 13 of 15