Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Riclo

Rwy12

Aloha Everyone, "Rwy12" has just been released and I tried it out and like it very much, a great program for adding objects to the FS scenery. You can get it at Avsim. Pretty straight forward using the slew commands to place the objects. (and its FREE an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
The-GPS-Kid

FS Traffic 2004

Does anyone have FS Traffic 2004, and if so would you recommend investing in it ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
tomax7

Decent scenery update for Calgary, AB?

Anyone got a decent scenery package for Calgary, AB? CYYC? I found one on the internet, but for some reason it has the Bow River starting at Calgary, when it really starts 60 miles to the west...and no landmarks, like the Calgary Tower. cheers tom...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomax7

Success with scenery update for Calgary, AB?

Hi FS2004 Anyone had success with a scenery update for Caglary, AB? Tried one that did southwest Alberta/BC but some of the airports all of the sudden became raised plateau's like an A/C carrier. No old CP air planes either eh? cheers tom...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomax7 on
Chris102

Help installing NYC Scenery

I downloaded some NYC scenery, and the directions said to put the full NYC_Objects file in the Addon Scenery file, which I did, but then it said to "Add the scenery the normal way in FS2004’s Scenery Library.". How do I do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
enyce

Does FS2002 Airport Scenery have Gates ?

Hey im kinda new int his whole flight sim thing...i was wondering if FS2002 scenery have airport gates like a real airport ahs to people could board the airplane...because i have seen a screenshot of FS2004 with the gates visble, and these are the screen ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
RadarMan

Germany-Koblez-EDRK

Fantastic looking scenery. My Aeronca K is parked waiting for drive through service. Koblez-EDRK (dead link removed) 1. Alle vorherigen Versionen von Koblenz in der Szeneriebibliothek löschen oder deaktivieren 2. Den Ordner Koblenz...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
banisters_mind

Looking for Latrobe Valley Power Stations Scenery files

Would love to find someone who has put together a scenery package of the power stations in the latrobe valley in Victoria, Australia. Anyone out there?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Agus, here's the Amazonas Concorde shots i took

http://photobucket.com/albums/v356/CaptainBeia/CC-AMZ/ There you go...as for how I did it, well, i did NOT slew, as you can see cause they were taken from a replay....Let's just say good ol' F_E_M Knows his planes before he tries anything crazy with ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
ivor_smelly_weapon

Unable to load fs02 addons onto fs04.HELP!!

:oops: Im trying to load Vfr photo scenery & British airports for fs02 onto fs04.Any ideas thanks ivor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
jimmyjosher

Duplicated default scenery files in scenery library

I have been experiencing several quirky developments on my computer-some of which I will ask on other forums. In my scenery library I have lots of default scenery files duplicated, how can I delete the extra entries. There are about 120 files listed in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Av8r77

Goofy Stuff

I have UT2004 and wanted to put the KPIT scenery into my FS9. Problem is that any updates I find jack up all the taxiing and aircraft are taxiing through buildings and vehicles. Anyone know of any add ons that work WITH UT2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Micah

shoreham airport uk, gatwick airport uk - help!

Hi guys, im desperate to find downloads for Shoreham airport, (west sussex, uk) and Gatwick Aiport, (uk) that are good representations of the actual airports. Anyone know of any good free downloads i could get?? 😀 cheers Micah...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Trinidad

Scenery align

Did anyone use Scenery Align with FS9 and what was the result? I seem to have lost ALL my afcad2 files after using this freeware once only. I cannot locate where on earth I downloaded this utility, there is no manual or readme file with it. Best regard...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Steeev

Thai Scenery Payware?

Does anybody know of any payware scenery for Thailand? Especially the South. I have the Thai mesh, but would really like to take my amphibian round some top quality scenery....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Steeev on
Nottobe

Lost Anti-aliasing

all of a sudden, i lost the anti-aliasing in fs2002. images have zigzag outlines, and trees and runways are shimmering.....although the antialiasing box is checked....what is wrong? i use GeForce4MX440, AGP8x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nottobe on
Scotteiboi

How do you un-install addon scenery????

I tried deleting it, but then it would have an error saying "cannot load file such and such"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
tomthetank

Corsica

😀 Hi all Just found some new scenery for you to try for the French island of Corsica...........Search for "corse04" Im not sure if this is the main airport for the island but a very nice approach to be had at Ajaccio,along the coast to a r/wa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
tomthetank

St Martin

😀 Hi all you St Martin fans just found this nice d/load called ➡ Carib_Nd.zip Its over at www.flightsim.com I just landed a Fedex DC10 and only just stopped in time.........How do they do it in a 747?? It covers a few islands &...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
The-GPS-Kid

REVIEW: "HOLIDAY RESORTS" By Lago

As some will know, I've had a rough time with some poor payware add-ons lately... but I think my luck is back. At the weekend I purchased "HOLIDAY RESORTS" by Lago, of Italy, which is £19.99 from Play.com This add-on provides Scenery for the follow...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Rich_bro

Scenery makes flight sim crash

i've been happily flying for a while and then the other day my flight sim just "crashed" when i tried to load up cape town airport (download from aeroworx) at 0400-1600 (time) it was fine any other time. so i re installed flight sim and put the file back ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Visitor

Scenery Peru North & Lima For FS2004 not reachable !

Can't get to this website or to any link to get this scenery from your site. Help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Riclo

FS Golf?

ALoha All, I know that this may seem odd "but" I wish there was a way to combine FS9 with Tiger Woods PGA 04, I just got it, and I just love the way it plays. It would be great to fly to a Course and circle it before landing, and then go play a round and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Agus0404

Miami Intl Airport picture

Hi everybody. Does anybody have a picture of Miami Intl Airport with Ultimate Traffic? I want a picture like that, with the view of all the planes parked in that airport. I don't have Ultimate Traffic yet. That's all I want. If someone has a picture like...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jelami

Airport Environment Upgrade

I just downloaded this and checked out a few different Airports. Very nice job on the textures, more realistic, even the pavement looks real. You know in need of repair for the cracks and unevenness. Great job! 😀 Salute to the Authors 👏...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Steeev on
sylvan

ProjectAI

Hello all hope everyone is well New to all this so my questions have probably been answered before.......but here goes I've downloaded tons of files from ProjectAI and airlines and new aircraft have been turning up all over the place (the desired ef...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
Agus0404

Question about scenary

Hi guys! I'm new here and I wanted to know where can I download some Add-on to my FS2004. Does anyone know where can I get an Add-on to see the city lights at night? I have another question. Is there any Add-on to see the lights of the building near the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Zircona

Editing map

Hi All! I am from a little vilalge and the only this I got is the airport. I want to edit the map to add the cities, lake and some island in my area. Did anyone of you can help me? Thanx Zircona...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
xzncv

viewing statue of liberty

can the statue of liberty be seen on fs9 w/o add on scenery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
jelami

Trees

I see many scenery files for FS2004 that say they require the following file Requires Gerrish Greyss tree macros to be installed (trees_v3.zip) I am concerned about installing it though because the description of the files says it is FS2002 only. Can a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
paflightsimpilot

Need Help with Control Towers!!!

Hi Guys! Can anyone help me? I want to change the Control Towers from KCXY to KMDT. It looks like Microsoft goofed and put the tower from KCXY in KMDT. They should be switched. Can anyone help me or instruct me on how I can either modify the tower or ch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
paflightsimpilot on
jelami

Scenery add ons

I keep seing posts about meshes and megascenery this or that. I'm just wondering what everyone thinks the best scenery add on they have bought, or are just dying to buy, is. What would you most like to lighten your bank account and fill your hard drive? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gabejo

Site to help with SIDS/STARS?

Are there any sites/links to help with programming flight computers--ie PMDG 737 NG?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on
singout

cant load add on scenery

hi,i can add new planes but can seem to get any new sceanary to wrork.when i go to add on's no choices are showing evean after i have ectracted them to the add on folder.any ideas are welcome,thanks you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
singout on
Bigdoc

Australian scenery

Hi Can anyone direct me to good sources of Australian Scenery for FS2004 Thank you :-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
RadarMan

Boeing Field-New!

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery26.htm What a great addition, these are the three airports I use for touch and go, thanks for the new scenery. (I'm the red "X", DC3) I had to resize from 1600X1200 to 800X600, it's not to sharp. KSEA, I'm 18...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GringoHomie

Airport Scenery: where to get gates?

I see so many screenshots of airports with those gates for the jets and vehicles. Where do I get those?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dany Boy on
PRPilot

RPM Gauges

Where are the engine rpm's in the 777?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GringoHomie

Screenshots

How do you take a screenshot of FS and put it on a website ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
horrgakx

Visual Flight Photo Scenery - review!

I bought the Northern England section of the http://www.visualflight.co.uk/ and it arrived yesterday. I installed it and after the initial hiccup of it asking for an unknown CD (only 3 in the pack) it seems to be working fine. It DOES take a while to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GringoHomie

IFR Flight Plans

😕 How come when I get clearance from the ATC for an IFR flight plan, ATC sometimes says " Clearance void 30 minutes from now. "...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GringoHomie on
watersprite

Autogen trees for fs2004?

Hi, I posted the following in a news group, but I thought I'd post here as well, just in case someone here, who doesn't read news groups, might be able to help... I confess...I'm a tree hugger! Several of my favorite places to fly should, in reali...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Riclo

Dirt Strips

😕 Aloha, I would like to make some dirt strips in Laos like the ones used by the CIA, Air America, but the problem I am having is that the strips were all at an incline to Level and APfW doesn't Do Angles when it comes to Runways,SO does anyone kn...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
BearsdenRed

VFR Scenery for Scotland?

Hi new co-pilot here, i mainly fly from either Aberdeen or Glasgow to Stanstead and then onto Salzburg. Brilliant for the Alps in the background 🙂 anyhoo. im looking to know of any VFR scenery for Scotland. can see lots for England and abro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
horrgakx

How to insert aerial photos to FS2004?

Is it possible to insert an aerial photo into FS2004? Instead of going & buying a full package I was thinking of doing (for example) my home town - for which I already have an aerial photograph. Dave...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
tomthetank

VFR Photographic Scenery work well

😛 Just a quick post to tell you that the VFR series scenery works on 2004 and the mesh works too 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
suntor on
tomthetank

FS Terrain

😀 Hello all I've seen this mesh about on a couple of sites and claims to cover all of Europe and most of the USA called FS Terrain and looks good http://www.justflight.com/en/(2culf55541oulp45h32vrcju)/index.aspx Just wondering has any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
koelpiet on
dkozin

Taxi Lights

I remember seeing a download for improving the taxi lighting -- it seems to bright for me (my gamma is set fine, btw). Does anyone know a download for improving your aircrafts taxi lights, or should they not be improved and are as "real as it gets"?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkozin on
harleyman

I Just Purchased *Real Scene* from Glide Slope

I think thats the place....Anyone have it yet????? Is it as good as they say???? Anyhow...When it arrives I'll give a full report......Mason...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tobbz

Norway

Hi everyone, a few years ago I had a great scenery from Norway. It was the best I ever had. Does anybody know if it still exists? Is there a Version for FS2004? And where can I find it? Kind Regards, Tobias Neubert...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tobbz on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 14 of 15