Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Rafi

VFR Photographic Scenery

From previus posts the subject saunds interesting, but I could not find any video for Unated States. Is there some budy having some thing on that? ATlist a link address...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Karl

UK VFR Photo Scenery

I have just purchased VFR Photographic add on Scenery for the UK. Volumes 1, 2, and 4. However now the software is installed, all of the buildings and the rest of the man made structures have all disappeared. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
NZBayleyboy

Virtual New Zealand downoad

At a recent air show an air force stunt pilot suggested I try this site for 3D New Zealand topography. It makes a huge difference to the accuracy of the landscape. 150m resolution! If you want you can get 40m resolution too. For regualr flyers in NZ t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CappyNZ on
tomthetank

European enhanced terrain

😀 Hello all Just took delivery of European Enhanced Terrain. Loaded it up and, hey this aint bad,there is no noticable frame rate drop and I must say it looks good. Comes with a couple of adventures which Ill check out later and let you know. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Brook

Vintage scenery?

FS02 user anxiously awaiting delivery of FS04 from Amazon ($9.99 after rebate!) Wondering if it includes vintage scenery to go with the vintage aircraft. I for one would love to fly into San Franciso-Crissy Field c. 1936 with the unfinished GG Bridge ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
captaindave

Dreamfleet 737

hi everyone, can someone help me with the following problem. On the course selector window its reading 000 when i point curser to course wheel to alter the course the wheel turns but the window still reads000. Ive tried reinstall,virus scan,disk defrag....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
KEVU2003

GROUND VEHICLES: Adding Tractors and Trucks

IS THERE A WAY TO ADD THE TRACTORS AND TRUCKS THAT ARE COMMONLY ARROUND THE RAMP TO FUEL PLANES AND PUSH THEM OUT?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peterock on
rich_bro

Using two scenery add-ons together

I'm wanting to buy two add ons for flight sim http://www.nmgtrading.co.za/web/prodview.php?PID=CS-2K4CD&CID=iuwvqlxfs5ghythtcb11 which is like for a whole region of south africa and this one http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=652 cap...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peterock on
rich_bro

where is scenery library found on FS9?

i can't find it any where :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peterock on
monkeyboy

satelite color photo graphic images way cool

i currently have satelite color photo graphic images for all the major cities of New Zealand (dont ask how i got em) , i have just purchased FS2004 so quite a newbie at everything, the photo's of them are all in .ecw format and curious is it possible t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
abaris

Downloadable sceneries

Well, can anybody tell me, where I could find downloadable scenery files for FS 2004? If I purchase a CD, chances are good, that I pay around 40percent more in taxes, since I'm living in Europe. I would be especially interested in scenery files from Austr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Roro88

Airports for flight 2004

Does anyone have airports on Canada, Lebanon, America? or my homeland mexico, but i really want the Lebanese or whatever u call it airport, i heard it is nice!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 15 of 15