Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ronaldpatton

Best tool for making a custom panel?

I need to make a complete panel for a P Navajo and I would like to know what the best tool is for the job? And where to get it and how much? Thanks for your help. Ron...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
harleyman on
irish3

A340-300 Panel

🙂 Looking for a panel for the above acft. I downloaded the Lufthansa" version/skin, but it showed up with a 737 cockpit panel. Cheers, irish3...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
carkenfarker

FS2004 Aeronca????????????

Is there anyone out there designing or knows if there is an Aeronca 7AC champs to download to FS2004. I havent been able to locate any champs, Luscome Silver or Taylorcrafts....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
kicker1

F15 afterburners

Can anyone tell me how to activate the F15 afterburners? Thanks Kicker1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kicker1 on
paramesh

auto land on fs2002

hi everybody can any one tell how can i use the auto land on fs2002 for a boeing 737-400 or B-773 thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Jpower

[b]Missing body parts[/b]

Many planes I download from Fly Away are awesome but are missing body parts. When I look in the rear view of the cockpit I see only the tail wings and landing gear and no "body" of the plane. Most do not have any virtual cockpit view...just the open sky. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
harleyman

Good Gawd.........WTF

Ok...Have been working on learning to unzip planes....Finally got it understood...See....There is hope for this Ol Dummy....LOL BUT....The plane is in the correct place...Under MS Games,,Planes,,,Add on Folder... It is unzipped there...Has all fou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
harleyman on
Marauder

FSUIPC and Radar

I'm using v3.201 of FSUIPC.dll. Can't get Eric Marciano's radar gauge to work in the USVIPER F-16 panel. Do I need a registered version of FSUIPC?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
jetman35

missing landing gears

I just downloaded the dagger and SR71 blackbird and came to find out that they are missing their landing gears while sitting on the runway. Anybody know how I can correct this? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FuzzyCub

Panel Substitution

Hello, Say I want to change the B737 panel with the one Learjet uses. Is that possible and if so, any suggestions to how it can be done? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
DavidMPatterson

Need Help - FS2004 wont acknowledge downloaded aircraft!

Help Please. I've downloaded several cool aircraft; including the XB-70 Valkyrie and th e B-2 bomber. I unzipped them inside the aircraft folder for FS2004, but when I run FS 2004, it doesn't seem like they exist. I can view them in the folder, but they ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
CherokeeDriver

Looking for Cherokee 6 / Saratoga, need help with panel.

I'm looking for a Piper Cherokee 6/Saratoga (PA-32) sim. Anybody have one or constructing one? Any ideas on how hard ot would be to design one? What software would be needed? I really like the Piper Arrow on this site and an considering making some cha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CherokeeDriver on
grahamfox

How do I down load a concorde into FS2002

Can anyone tel me where I can find simple instructions how to download a plane into FS2002. I have winXP and I would like to down load a concorde. I have winzip....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
geubank

.mdl to gmax

Has anyone found a way to get model (.mdl) files into a format that GMAX will read?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dolby on
msktto

Unable to download Aircraft from this site

Can someone please tell me why I can't download the addons from this site? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
schumway

looking for avro arrow

looking for the avro arrow jet... anyone ever seen it for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dk8290 on
ronaldpatton

Piper P-Navajo for FS2004

I have modified the FS2004 Baron to have the flight charateristics of a P-Navajo (PA31P-425) with winglets and vortex generators. I have all the manuals (and a 73 P-Navajo, N2HR). What I need is someone to help with the panel and external files. I can ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ronaldpatton on
lovebird

More traffic

I also was adding a lot of new files to my fs9, and know when I setup a flight plan I don't see any other traffic at the airports or in the air. Does any one have an Idea what I might have done wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Timber

FSD Porter

I'm trying to find an FSD Porter for FS2004. Anyone have a link to a source for that plane? Regards...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Timber on
John B

GPS in FS 2004

I can't seem to get the GPS `up`. Can anyone help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
La bla bla

Need help in modelling in FSDS 2

Hi, I'm designing a model in FSDS and i have a problem with the control surfaces (ailerons, rudder, elevator and flaps) when i fly the model at FS2004 the control surfaces moves but to much, for example: when i'm pulling back the stick to climb, the e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
_222nd_Dragon on
flyingace

ffx 737-800

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if the fans on the engines on the ffx 737-800 should be turning while in the virtual cockpit mode. When I look at the wings, the engine fans are not turning at all. Is there a fix to this or is this the way it is? th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ghost22

Spy Plane Downloads

Does anyone know where i can get some military spy planes? Or other planes that can go really high and go very fast....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Damien666 on
Pazmo

Ryanair, Easyjet aircraft FS9

Hello ! Can anybody plesae let me know where I can download these aircraft from Pref. 737-400 - 737-800. Cheers....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

Aircraft I'm Looking For...

Aircraft I'm looking for, in GMAX only. Beech 33- "V" tail (only, not Debonair package-b33). B17 B52 Flying Wing P38 Lightning These are for fs9 not Combat Sim. Thanks for any links....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
appache701

ct156 - harvard II

looking for CT156 adds-on FS2004 tx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

MD11 sound

hello, i have downloaded the MD11 which i think is a very nice plane. one problem is the only sound i hear is from the landing gears when when they operate but none from the engine.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atolin on
jketchum

FS 2002/2004 F-16 Viper download

i'm having an issue where ive loaded everything out, can select the plane but when i get to the runway with it there are no windows? the gauges and everything are there but everything is black besides them? anyone else have this issue? i downloaded the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oli4 on
ZS-IDL

Jabiru aircraft

Does anybody know were I can find a Jabiru for fs 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MustangAce on
Sircramalot

Military traffic in fs2004

Has anyone been able to install military traffic into the military bases listed in fs2004. I have met only one gentleman so far that hat has be able to have traffic at whiteman afb.using the b-2 aircraft. I can't believe microsoft would add the bases then...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sircramalot on
Contrails

Need USN Patrol Aircraft

Would appreciate if anyone could assist me in obtaining the following USN Patrol aircraft in a Dark Sea Blue paint Scheme that would be compatible with MS FS/2004 1. Martin P5M 2. Lockheed P2V (5 or 7) 3. Lockheed P3A Thank You tpm tpm5148@y...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Contrails on
magnusf91

Did I miss something? - Question about included planes

As I look through the downloads for Flight Simulator 2004, i notice something odd. There texture fixes that make textures that would be displayed blurry using the textures "as they come in the box" for several planes. Thing is, last time i checked, many o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
skye on
sonicninja

Newbie Q & A on FS2004 various

Firstly can i just say hello to everyone as im a newbie here and FS2004 is the first flight sim ive played since i hung off an old Kempston joystick playiing Fighter Pilot on the ZX Spectrum back in 1985. Heres a couple of questions for ya'll if you ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Mudsurfer1234

How to control AI aircraft

i saw someone use the AI Dash 8 but i don't know how to chabge the file to let me fly it also, the Cherokee 180 is on the list could someone tell me how to change the files?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LH211 on
props

Lyons downloads

Does anyone know where to download Bill Lyons new FS9 Stinson Reliant and other new planes? I can't seem to find them.anywhere. He does some great sims. Props...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
props on
NZBayleyboy

Antonov from darklord

I'm looking for the Antonov that Darklord posted in August. Does anyone have it please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davethebest

concorde...

do somebody know, if there is a concorde for fs2004 downloadable??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
STEALTH_BOY on
yellow

How do you get the planes in the simulator?

Whenever I download a plane it goes fine but I dont know how to get them in the simulator to actually fly them. Please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brannigan on
usn8ret

fs2002 aircraft into fs2004

As a general rule, are fs2002 aircraft downloads compatible with and functional in fs2004? I realize that fs2004 hasn't been out that long, but there is a plethora of aircraft available for fs2002 and I would like to utilize some of them in fs2004....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
usn8ret on
tomthetank

Quality add ons

😀 At last some very high quality add on aircraft for Fs9 thanks to those very nice people at Project Open Sky 😀 For details go here http://www.projectopensky.com/ Most of the downloads are on Avsim but links are provided Go g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Bernie49

Installing Piper Malibu

Hello, I downloaded the Piper Malibu for FS2004 and followed exactly as described; -" Unzip this package to a separate temporary directory, not directly into FS2004. In this package you will find some extra folders. They are: fs2004_modules, fs2004_...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
KingKobra

F4U Corsair

Does anyone know where I might find a F4U Corsair add-on??? Kobra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
mattpdg316

AI traffic

In many of the screenshots on this site, the AI traffic in the background are painted in real-world airline colors. How and where do you download these? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Comma on
casperlad

new to painting

hi everyone. i'm new to all this, but would like to paint my own cessna. does anyone know a good tutorial for painting in 2004. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
casperlad on
RevEv

2004 - DC-7-C

Hi, I don't seem to be finding a good panel or sound files for my BOAC DC-7-C. Anyone have a lead on this? Thanks Rev. Ev 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Loubush_UK

Adding new aicraft to MS FS 2004

Can sks please advise a newcomer how to add new aircraft to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004? I expect that some aircraft designed for MS FS 2002 will work in MS FS 2004. I have downloaded and un-zipped a file from www.btinternet.com/~duxford.legends...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
747-400 FAN on
gb155

dc-10

hello does anyone know where can get a panel for the dc 10?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RevEv on
jbatch

Removing aircraft files

Hi guy's, How do I delete an airplane from FS2004 and still be sure all of the associated files are also removed? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Jonas

AVRO RJ

Looking for avro rj to flightsim 2004. Please help 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Die

Help Adding to MS FS2004

Ok i read the previous post about adding aircraft to MS FS2004 but i tried to do a Mig and had no success. Can Someone explain it to me in Layman's terms. Thanks for your time....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
markmac141 on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous12...2122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243next
Page 43 of 43