Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

MJG145CAP

Tweaking Aircraft Add-Ons...

Is there a way to tweak the performance of add-on aircraft. I ask because I love flying the add-on T-28 Trojan. However after doing some research about the real aircraft I've noticed some performance areas with the FS version that could use some twe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

DASH 8-300Q - No GPS, not even the hand held !!!

Hi, I'm appealing to any other users who have the new(ish) DASH 8-300 payware add-on..... There are 2 versions with this add-on... the standard Dash 8-300 and the DASH 8-300Q version.... The Q version appears to have NO OPTION AT ALL to open up ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on

Installing Downloaded Aircraft Addon

Ok, I just downloaded a new airplane off the internet, how do I install it in FS so I can fly it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
elkinallen on
Ratman3

mini planes please

i really love mini planes. can ne1 give me a freeware plane thats mini...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

UPS 757/767

hi, are there any UPS 757 or 767 models available for add on for flight simulator?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Mendoza

Altitude concorde

Ihave teh wonderfull plane... but I have a proble,, always without excepton. I have a alarm that drive me craezy. I read manual forward and backwards with out eny luck. any idea.?? Mendoza...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
elkin allen

mel jet

Can anyone help please?! I attempted to delete a mel jet because of panel problems. Now FS9 will not even start. A message comes up that says- Unable to initialize UAL 747-400. Program will close....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ratman3

blue angels

can i get a free blue angels plane. im wanting to do some cool moves...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ratman3 on
chevyking

I need to uninstall flight sim a

I need to uninstall microsoft fight sim from my computer but i can't can sombody help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ratman3

radar man can i get these planes please

thxs for small plane and could i get a few more planes : all the micros harry potter wille coyote to3 and starship...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

737 NG Question - Can u help please ??

Hi all, I know the 737 NG has a superb, really true to life FMC, but can anyone who has it please tell me whether you are also able to just open up a GPS ?? (Even the Hand-held GPS unit)..... ?? I've heard the FMC takes hours / days / weeks to f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
originalgrunge

A-340 professional

I have been unlucky finding reviews of this product on line, does anyone have any first hand experience with this add-on? After purchasing SSW's bug-ridden airbus A-310 I've been wary about the add-on's I buy!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
shoaib

maintaining altitude

i have a problem with maintaing the altitude.i can control it with only auto pilot.waiting 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on

This plane infuriates me..

Ok...i love this model of the Simubuild a340-600..it is the most realistic one i have seen compared to Flightcrafts...But there are a few problems with it....i have to pitch up all the way to land and the cockpit sound is lower than the outside sound when...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
The-GPS-Kid

Crashing my ATR 72

Folks, When I first bought and flew my (Eurowings) ATR72 and BAe 146 add-ons, I was able to land ok as I remember.... I've left it a couple of weeks as I've been practicing basic hand flying skills with the smaller craft. Now, I seem to be totall...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
zola25

AI Aircraft - How to install new ones?

I have been downloading a lot of addons lately and having a lot of fun flying those new liveries. I would however like to have the same multitude of liveries flying around the same skies as me, and more importantly, having them present on the ground at...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Lovebug

FS2004 Tornedo F3

Downloaded and installed the above aircraft from this site in the FS2004 Millitary Aircraft section (6.4MB) Followed installation instructions Error when FS2004 starts, says invalid file fssound.dll...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
kicker1

Cessna 210 Centurian

Can anyone tell me where I can download a Cessna 210?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kicker1 on

Super ing Air B200

Flight Factory's Super King Air B200... so awesome....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
KurtPStevens

GPS Navigation

Does any one know if it is possible to slave the autopilot to follow a GPS steer in the Legendary 727(payware)? In the hundreds 😳 of knobs and switches, I dont see a NAV/GSP switch :oops: ....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on
horrgakx

Which addon's (aircraft?) do you always go back to?

After reinstalling FS2004 from an HD crash, first thing I did was put back the UKD aircraft (the virtual airline I fly for). I've also got the Lago F16 which I LOVE to fly (though never found the GPS in it!). I've tried a few aircraft, some are better ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
RadarMan

The Beechcraft Staggerwing.

The Beechcraft Staggerwing. The G-17S was the last of the line; it was introduced in 1945 and only 20 were built, mainly because it cost $29,000 and the B35 Bonanza was about to hit the market at about $8000. The last of a long successful line of ne...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Pitt

How To View Inside Cabin In Ps2 Plane???

Does anyone knows how to view cabin in ps2 plane because there are no instruction in it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
Fredericia01

Captain Sim´s 727

😕 I have trouble opening the main passenger door,I´ve tried shift+E,and with all of the numbers consecutive,all that happens,is the cockpit windows opens ❓ -The folding wing key and tailkhook are designated to other functions....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KurtPStevens on
GringoHomie

sound problem

When I look left in the cockpit, the engine sound goes away. When I look any other direction, I can hear the engine. This also happens in CFS2. Does anyone have an idea?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Scotteiboi2

IFDG Airbus A320 Smoke and lights problem

Ok...i have these three IFDG Airbus A320's and they all have the same problem.... Airbus A320 Aeroflot, Sabena, and Air Canada. When i land there is no smoke...why?....and there are no lights except landing lights...??? Thanks! C:\Documents and Settings\S...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
grasonville

Groom Lake AFB?

Has anyone seen a version of Groom Lake AFB? I like to take flights off from remote desert locations and do low level flights.. I'm sure we could get something going, as there are many diagrams of the base. Mike...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davec

Tiger Moth -another Golden Oldie

For those of us who get tired flying/crashing those 4 engined houses 😀 - here is an alternative - a nice cruise at 85 kts (top) - you can literally stop and smell the flowers with Lynne and Bill Jones's Tiger Moth (tiger4fr.zip) and the 8 wonder...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
edr1073

I have downloaded 5 different aircraft

🙄 :cry: ❓ ❓ ❓ I have downloaded 5 different aircraft to try to add to FS9. I have followed the instructions and one result actually yeilded a result although poor the RJR-145 did work but was very quarky at best, so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
leadfoot

737 thrust reverse

I looked at the config files on the 737 and saw that the min throttle setting was =-0.25. Is that what I have to alter in order to increase reverse thrust? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Kyle S Brown

Aircraft Help

I cannot get my add-on aircraft to load in FS2004. After downloading, I am unzipping the file, they copying to the aircraft folder under the FS9 program files. Am I doing this correctly? I really have my hopes up about some add-on military aircraft....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

How to install aircraft

😀 To install aircraft into fs9 Three ways of doing things Option1 1st up the :radar: way You need WinZip to unzip the folders. You can get the trial one at WinZip it's the best you can use and the trial will last for years. I thin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Rankuf

Texture editing

Greeetings to all, i am new in FS editing, all in all id like to learn how to edit textures on FS 2004 aircrafts, id be greatfull if anyone has any pointers Regards Alex...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rankuf on
leadfoot

Baron 58

I have flown the Baron 58 quite a lot and I like it, although it's cruise is 8-10 kts short of book. I can best about 192 kts at 4500' at 25 in.hg. I have also flown the Mooney Bravo. It is interesting to note that below roughly 7000' msl that the baron i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Dave1280

Ultimate Traffic

Fianlly got the chance to download and install the product and mess around for a little while. It's definitely worth the money! Had a few questions however... 1. If I were to download more airplanes for scenery or whatever, would I actually have to go ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Turtle5x5 on
davec

Dual Prop Cessna

First dual prop (fore & aft) I have flown - flies well - haven't yet got the hang of shutting one of them down 😕 😕 - or even if you can 😕 😕 Comes from FS Design Germany and can't remember where I downloaded it!!! :oops...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
glenpet

Unable to download Concord Panel

I have downloaded (nearly) all the parts of the excellent project mach 2 concord FS France. But I have been uable to download any of the panels, they just show as unavailable. I have been trying for several days now (from 2 different locations) all withou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Bindolaf

T38 panel help

Downloaded the T38 trainer from this site and followed - I think - all directions. Everything "unzipped" fine, I have the three different texture versions (NASA/Robinson/SomethingelseIforget), but the gauges don't work right 😕 Namely in the "mai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dave1280

More questions about UT

OK, so Im learning as I go, and so far I got UT installed, ran the updates for it, and also installed the GA program and got that up and running. Now then, there are some quirks that I need answering... 1. I'm flying from Jamestown airport in North Dak...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ifdg

iFDG A321

You know iFDG didn't approve of you using there planes. It might be an idea to ask them. You can download them for free at IFDG (Now closed). Just thought I'd let you know that they aren't happy....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on
maddoc

new aircraft model by mad doc

i just posted two new aircraft on my web page: http://possumkingdommunitions.com/fsdownload.html they are at the extremes of design, a fanciful munti mach jet and a rogollow wing ultralight. enjoy....doc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dbenn64

Crop Dusters

Hello, I'm looking for as many crop dusters that i can find. I have found a few but i would like to find alot more. There are two that i would really like, the air tractor i think its called and the other is a byplane that i have always called the agwago...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ArchAngel_06

c130_143013.zip pics?

Im sorry im so full of questions. Im not at my computer right now or id do it myself. Can anyone show me screenshot of the C130 in the new download? (c130_143013.zip at flyawaysimulations) Screenshots of everything, 2d panel, virtual cocpit, a couple o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ArchAngel_06 on
ArchAngel_06

GPS/NAV swith on f14 tomcat??

I cant find the GPS/NAV switch on the f 14 tomcat. The file is f14bfs9a.zip and it was downloaded here? Anyone know where that switch is? I want to be able to tune my aircraft GPS to my routes....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ArchAngel_06 on
jetman35

B1

Would anybody happen to know where I can get my hands on a B1 bomber to take a spin in ❓ Jetman 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tcsourceone

JSF - X-35A,B,C gauages

I recently Installed the Joint Strike Fighter (x-35) add-on aircraft. It works except I can't seem to get the gauges to appear. The Panel is visible but the gauges do not show. What Have I done wrong? Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chopper42

Kneeboard fs 2004

When I go to my kneeboard and look for key assignments it always says it can not be found. Did I turn something off or what can I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bobs8

CRJ Yaw Tamper Question

New to the group, and downloaded my first aircraft for FS2004, the Westwind CRJ. Everything seems to work OK, except the Yaw Damper light never turns green as if the YD isn't engaged. Is this normal for the CRJ aircraft? Thanks Bob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bobs8 on
watersprite

SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 (RealAir Simulations)

I know that some people here don't read Usenet news groups, so I thought I'd post here a message that I just sent to a flight sim news group. I'll just add that I recomend this plane! :-) You can find this plane here: http://www.realairsimulations....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
watersprite on
ArchAngel_06

Virtual Cocpit

How can I alias the virtual cocpit of lets say, the standard FS9 747 to a 747 that i download from somewhere else? Most the planes I dl dont have a vc, so im just tryin to improvise....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ArchAngel_06 on
Page 41 of 43