Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Lavis

Problem with upgrade to Altitude Concorde

HI, I purchased Altittude Concorde which was OK but had limitations. Then I downloaded the rather spndid upgrade from here. It was great except that it screwed up parts of the original program I can find no way now to opertae the nose. Neither mouses o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
slydogg

Lancair Legacy

I've been trying to d/l the Lancair Legacy but am not having any luck. Does anyone have it? Thx, M...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gabejo

Working Features i.e. doors, baggage doors etc.

Many a/c have operating doors by using (Shift E, possibly 1, 2 etc. for operating doors. On some a/c which advertise functioning features this doesn't work. The message comes up which reads "door opening" but nothing happens. Is this a design glitch or is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
SK8Z27

Feelthere ERJ-145

Can anybody tell me of about this aircraft? I'm looking for an ERJ 145/140/135. I downloaded one freeware 145, but it caused me to lose some .dll files. I also went to this site, but there was only one review. I like the FMC feature, but I would like ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SK8Z27 on
Chris102

Trump's Jet (part 2)

Does anyone know where I can get Donald Trump's jet, but not in AIA format?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fireman 910

altitude concorde.

does ins exist in this programme or has it to be downloaded from the net....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
RadarMan

I Love daveC!!!

Look at my own personal DC-3. He made it based on the MS default DC-3 so now I not only fly RadarManAir but I have a GPS also. Dave...youDaMan!!! :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
mxleader

catalina flying boat

Does anyone know if there is a consolidated pby catalina for fs2004 anywhere for down loading?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davec

How to recover deleted default aircraft

If you have made an absolute mess of or accidently deleted any FS9 default aircraft and omitted to make backups, as most of us are liable to do, and don't want to do a re-install of the whole system there is a way of recovering these aircraft from the FS9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
The-GPS-Kid

FLIGHT ONE: Greatest Airplanes - Acher

Just got this add-on from Justflight.com ..... It's a 1982 Piper Archer.... a little beauty.... I have loads of great add-on jets, some great light twin add-ons but was lacking in a really good quality (ie.... improvement on the default planes) small sin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
originalgrunge

Dash 8-300 Professional / Aircraft Editing help

So does anyone know how to alter the sound-files on planes? The Dash 8 is a beautiful plane, but for some reason the engines are 4 times louder in the cockpit than from the external view!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Fire_Emblem_Master

How to get the Vehicles, gates and other cool stuff

Ok, everyone seems to be confused as to how you get these, so i'll tell you. It's not an addon, its not anything like that. It's in FS04...If you look in the Learning Center, you'll see a video where Martha shows you about pushback, and the 747 she uses h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
davec

Repaint

Especially for radarman After reading about 12 different tutorials :read: :read: :read: - some with conflicting instructions and a forthight's crash course :umm...: :umm...: on Paintshop Pro I have finally repainted an aircraft and thought it wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
davec

Boeing 757-300

Came across this by accident (i'm a taildragger) - thought it might be of interest to the 'big' boys. B-757-300 continental airlines liverie, features:very detailed reflect model and textures, full animated: flaps, spilers, rolling wheels and turning f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
coolsan on
michlin

Formation Flying

Has anyone tried these packages shown here: http://www.swiremariners.com/reds.html Clicking on the images reveals more imformation....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
Agus0404

A330-300 v1

Hello fellow pilots! I'm looking for an Airbus 330-300 version 1. I've been looking all over the websites, but I can't find any of them. If you find one, please tell me. Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
rainbow_flyer

New member - default 777 repaints

Hi all, I've been looking at this site for a few months and finally decided to join in as everyone seems so friendly and seem to get a lot more from flight sim from joining. Anyway, my first question: I've just downloaded and installed Tony Potters ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rainbow_flyer on

a330 SAA

do south african airways operate an a330? i'm sure i've seen one at FAJS i've got a nice one downloaded so just wondering if it was real or not cheers? oh do they have a 767 aswell? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
The-GPS-Kid

THIS MONTH'S "PC PILOT" MAG - SUPER FREEWARE

Hey all, Just for anyone that doesn't normally buy "PC PILOT" magazine, there are some absolutely superb freeware planes on the free Cover CD this month. There's a guy called David Maltby who is renowned for creating superb add-ons and the magazine ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkin on
rich_bro

weight

I have downloaded a few planes from varies places like project opensky and meljet and i notice that when u go to the fuel and payload settings that white and black circle is right at the front of the aircraft making it hard to take off and impossible to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Chris102

Boeing 727-100

Does anyone know where I can get a good Boeing 727-100 that would work well with the Trump texture??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Chris102

Gulfstream

Can someone find me a free Gulfstream V?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
bobtech

hawker hunter from Dave Garwood

I fly the hunter FGA9 from Dave Garwood. It's superb in picture and dynamics but when I use "S" key to look outside at the aircraft, the scenery blurs bigtime. The only way to re-render the scenery is to "cntrl c" and say no to the exit and lo and behold,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

747-200 READY FOR PUSHBACK - Question ?

Here's one for our resident RFP expert ...... I have managed to start this beast up from "Dark & Cold" a few times and go on to take her on a flight.... BUT.... yesterday when I tried, I got all of the engines started ok, shut down the APU etc, but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
redjay

Another Newbie Question

Apologies for my ignorance but im highly impatient and getting fed up of trawling through the forums! Two questions about downloading aircraft; First, if I download say a BA 744, will ATC recognise it? I assume all the ATC commands are already insta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
tippy69

looking for a B52 Addon

Looking for a B52 addon for FS2004 if anyone knows were to find it. would prefer it be freeware but if not will make a choice if one is out there thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tippy69 on
SK8Z27

help with dash 6 twin otter

can someone please help me. i downloaded this aircraft and extracted it to my aircraft folder, but when i went to fly it it is missing all the guages. i know i'm missing something here or didn't do something right. i also tried to drop the guages in th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Chris102

AIA Format

How do you use a plane that is in AIA (or AI, whichever) format? I heard they don't show up on the "Select A Plane" screen....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Elkinallen

An-24

Anyone checkout the AN-24 yet? It is the same quality as the TU-114. A complete pachage: VC cockpit, cabin all!! Very nice. All russian gauges. Funky REAL FUNKY autopilot and nav sys. Oh yeah! The window wipers work and the side windows open....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
gabejo

FS 9 Flight Plans to PMDG NG

Is there a way to copy the flight plan made in FS 9 to the PMDG NG Flight Management Computer? Seems it would make life a bit easier. Thanks All...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gabejo on
ducky22

E - 3 A

😕 can someone pleas tell me ware to get or send me an E - 3 A scentury for FS2004 me and my frend both want it but neither of us can be bothered spending the sort of mouny on one that they ask for on scerten web sites :cry: sent it to neil.do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AgCatPilot

Short Runway ... With Obstactles!

Can anyone recommend an aircraft/location combination that is incredibly challenging to maneuver through.... like a short take off with obsticals etc? I have had fun at MXA9 already 😂 Thanks for your thoughts, Bill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Chris102

Stairs

How can I get the stairs to come over to the plane so the passengers can board?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
redjay

A320 Dload Problem

I downloaded the BMI A320 from IFDG/AVSIM, and installed it. The plane appears in FS9 and flys and looks OK, but it keeps giving me error messages about not being able to load the gauges. I copied the gauges file from the download to the FS9 gauges fil...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkin

Tweaking aircraft data, landing gear smoke/reaction

Gotta deep Q here. I want to remove and replace the landing gear from one aircraft to another. I fly a 747. The gear reaction to the runway is not real. I like the aircraft though. Another 747 has VERY realistic gear!! I want for the 747 that I li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
cheapshot

an aircraft idea

I watched a guy fly at an airshow about a year ago at Randolph Air Force Base in Texas. His name was Sean Tucker. The plane was the bright red oracle challenger. He put on one hell of a good show. Just wondering if anyone knows if this aircraft has been m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
redjay

A320/321

Am looking for a good Airbus A320 or 321. I havent downloaded many jets before so am unsure where the best ones are. I would like a realistic as possible, not overly bothered about the panels, but one that handles realistically. ALso it must be free! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
OrlandoGeorge

Installing/configuring AI Aircraft.

I have been tweaking my AI routes a bit and changing the paint on some AI aircraft lately. An example is when a couple of UPS B-757's and FedEX B-727's were parking at main terminal(s) and of course occupying valuable & limited gate space. I have also r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
RadarMan

New Full 737-200

It seems they have a 737-200 for download that is comparable to pay-ware and it's FREE. They are developing advanced "parts" for it but it seems to be downloadable and flyable now with more to come. Read on! :radar: I flew it and unaccustomed to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkin

My GAWD!!!! PULL UP!!!

I'll tell you what!!!! There is something called PMsounds. It is great!!!! It is free, it downloads in moments. It adds all the GPWS sounds to almost any aircraft. It is fabulous!!! It calls out: Whoop whoop pull up.. , bank angle, altitude al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkinallen

an-24

Sorry for the lack of details. Yes!! It is the one in that screenshot that is in maintnace mode. It is SWEET!!! YEAH!! It is sluggish!!! you need to have a long runway and a lot of trim. You can download a manual for it that has english in it. It ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Pitt

Need Boeing 747 Inside Cabin Plane

Does anyone got boeing 747 full cabin plane, like 1st class, business class seats so i can use my active camera, anyone got it please post it here, thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pitt on
elkink

ULTIMATE 747-200

Ok, I got this baby going. I found my ultimate 747!!!. All is good. This plane is the ultimate. It was easier than I thought. I simply added the panels, numerically sequenced them and all is good. What I have now is: A beautiful 747 (RFP) . It has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Elkin

I need a commuter TP. What is a good one?

I need a good commuter turboprop. I have to get into the smaller places and the 727 and the tu-114 just are not cutting it. Can someone recommend a good TP? A freeware plane with good exterior, good sounds, panel and such? I would like a 2D interior ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Pitt

Does anyone have full version of active camera???

Hi there, does anyone got full version of active camera if you do please email me at masterchief723@gmail.com or post it here I really need it. Mind to trade with the other staff. Thanks 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
The-GPS-Kid

Fire_Emblem_Master - New 747 due

This ones for Fire_Emblem_Master.... Know you like your 747s so you might be interested to know that PMDG (the people behind the super duper 737 NG), are currently working on a 747... You can see some pics and further details on their website:- ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkin on
RadarMan

Tupolev Tu-114 Freeware

2 repaints and the base package. Tupolev Tu-114 base package. First unit CCCP-L5611. by Samdim Design bureau. Dimitri Samborski (coordinator, models), Sergei Golosov (panel), Maxim Mysin and Nikolai Samsonov (textures), Pavel Usachev (flight dynami...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Great Calvero

1930 thompson trophy aircraft

g'day, first i want to say buet site , its great to see fellow simmers trying to help other enthuisiasts. that said i was wondering if you know of any 1920-1930 thompson trophy aircraft (not the float plane races) for fs2004 for freeware. in particular ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

JUST FLIGHT - DASH 8-300 Profesional - ATC FAILURE BUG !

Hi, Does anyone out there use the Just Flight DASH 8 add-on.... ? It's a lovely plane but I recently started using it's FMC, and half way into the flight I loseATC..... ! What happens is that I still get the messages on the screen to "tune" certa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Av8r77

Where to get Mike Stone's C-130?

Where can you get ahold of Mike Stone's C-130? I looked at AVSIM and online..Radarman?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 39 of 43