Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

EvenSiS

PM2 Concorde

Hi, Just downloaded the majority of PM2 Concorde, however just can't get the panel as it seems to be down, is there any sites that host the panel elsewhere? Desperate for this, just need to flaming panel hehe 🙂 EvenSiS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
kifaru

Cockpit art for DHC-8, anyone got it??

Does anyone have art for the Dash 8? Its kind of lame flying it with the SKA350 art plus you cant tell how much fuel you have without alt/ing out to the fuel/payload page. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ravin

Project Globe 2004 Malaysia Airlines D6 Twin Otter

I cant seem to install the gauges in this aircraft .this aircraft currently flies without and gauges.I need help on how to get this aircraft fully operational.I downloaded this aircraft from fly away sim and the zip file was d6_mdm24. Pls explain to me on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ArchAngel_06

FS2004 Project Globe Twotter DHC6-300. INSTALLATION

Anyone who can tell me step by step how to make this aircraft work. I can get the model to fly etc, but I dont want the default Cessna panel. Anyone want guide me and help me install the actual panel that belongs to this plane. Im sure it came in the d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ArchAngel_06

dhc-6_requin.zip GPS/NAV Switch??? PLEASE READ!

I appreciate the help on the GPS reciever recieved earlier. But Im looking for my GPS/NAV switch to switch between NAV navigation and GPS navigation on this plane (in game). So I can use GPS to autopilot my approaches. ANYONE??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ArchAngel_06 on
Chopper42

fs2004 float plane

How do you turn a float plane around in the water? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
ArchAngel_06

dhc-6_requin.zip GPS??? Please Read!!

I am relatively new to FS2004 but not really to computers. I cannot seem to find the GPS switch on this plane (in game). Does it have one? Did the developers choose not to put one in? Can someone please tell me if Im looking for a GPS/NAV switch that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ArchAngel_06 on
horrgakx

Incorporating HUD to FS2004 aircraft?

DSB Design have released their HUD as a freeware addon; I have downloaded it but there are no instructions on how to use it. Can anyone tell me (in simple steps) what I have to do to incorporate it into any aircraft please? Dave...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
deKoven on
webdenis12

ok tell me what I'm doing wrong

I installed Mach2 Concord, followed instruction, I go to FS2004m pick British Concord, I see the concord in small window with british livery I press fly and windows pooping up ERROR: do u want to load this file ? gauges/........, Its might not work...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Robmc5

Add-ons not showing up in game. please read !!!!!

I am a newbie to FS2004, but not to computers, I have read all the read-me files and installed the add-on aircraft to the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\XXaddon as well as the gauges and effects, the aircraft.cfg files loo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
scotteiboi

FsFrance Project Mach 2

Does anyone have or know how to get the missing sound files for the pro panel used on the Concorde....if you do email me at scottie2u2002@hotmail.com...thanks!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
KurtPStevens

[ Poll ] FFX vs CaptainSim Boeing 727

I have logged many hours now in th FFX Boeing 727 😎 . It flies well and looks good to boot. Does anyone have an opionion in regards to the CaptainSim Payware 727? I have been happy with the FFX version, is it worth the cash to get the Captain...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KurtPStevens on
Sergeant_richard

hello

Hello.................... 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on
Arkydave

Looking for Falcon 50

Anyone know of a freeware Falcon 50 for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

Rilo Aeronautics Commercial Transport Concept

Do you want to try a new and unusual concept aircraft, try this one. It handles very nicely and as you see is quite "exotic". It can be had from the designers site or from http://www.simviation.com/fs2004jets45.htm , 4th down 4.1mb. Two screen shots b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Grahm

Using GPS Display from fs2002 in fs2004

You know I've had this FS2004 for 9 months an only installed it once. I didn't like the GPS display, it was unclear to read, to clutter :censored: an thought it was trash so I uninstalled it. (Fs2004) Resorting, to use FS2002 Pro. Anyone know how to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
greenday5719

Mike Stone's Aircraft

I see a lot of repaints for mike stone's aircraft but I can never find the first aircraft. Is there a web site of his work or what?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
greenday5719 on
NiteRider_not_logged on

Getting more AI planes.

Hey guys, kind of a newbie to the game. How can I step up the amount of AI planes in the game, i.e. more air traffic, frequent take off's, landings at airports. If anyone has a direct link to a site with the add on or mod please post it up here. Thanks gu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
CoasterXtreme

Hi I'm new and have a few questions...

Hi I have Microsoft Flight Simulator: a Century of Flight and I know how to take off and I know how to handle the plane flying. The thing that I don't know how to do is find out what angle the runway is at. Everytime I get to the airport I notice that the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
aljufain

airbus 310

hi all can any one help me about finding a310 kuwait aiways for fs2004 and not texture only pls...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
TRUT

Question about .xml and .bmp files

HI there ! another newbie question from me 😀 Sometimes when I have downloaded an aircraft, it comes with the files .xml and .bmp zipped together. Where does theese files go, in the panel folder of the aircraft or in the autogen folder ?...Or...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TRUT on
Ward

Avro Arrow CF-1-5

Hi all, I saw some CF-105 related stuff in this forum. Does anything exist for FS2k4 yet. Any help appreciated. Ward wardw@ig.com.br 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Peter2063 on
watersprite

RealAir Simulations' "Super Decathlon"...initial i

Hi, Many fs2004 enthusiasts I encounter in forums like these and in flight sim related news groups seem to favor the business class and commercial airline jets. I, however, have always been partial to small prop planes...especially of the single engin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
Mike_Delewey

F14-B Tomcat problems

I download the F14-B Tomcat from this site, and followed the instructions, however I cannot access the aircraft. It does mention something about an aircraft carrier so I thought that it might be listed as a seperate flight, but not so. I do recall a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jjh

where can I find a concorde download for fs 2004

Doe's any body Know where I can find a good free down load of concord.I've try'ed every were and I still cant find it.thanks in advance ....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mike_Delewey on
kicker1

C-1A TRADER

I recently downloaded the C-1a trader. Plane flies great. I know I'm suppose to be able to fold the wings. Can anyone explain the process for folding the wings? Kicker1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
webdenis12

MilJet 777 PS2 Party Jet Trouble

ok i got new 777 from MelJet, PS2 party one, and I experiencing few troubles, folding wings, and cruise SHIFT+F, 2 didnt work. Also when I press full throtle ( or f3) my engines work like for 10 sec and then going into idle mode 😳 😳 I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
webdenis12 on
paramesh

rolling takeoffs

Hi everybody i would like to share a different tpoic for a change There is nothing like the feeling of a rolling takeoff. When the pilot gets ATC clearence before reaching the Hold point on the taxiway, and therefore taxis onto the runway in a graceful...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
O-o

doors

HElo how to open the doors...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Pitt

Where Do I Find Airforce One Flight Simulator 2004 Adds On?

Could anyone tell me where I can download Air Force One, the president planes for flight simulator 2004 adds on because I cant find it anywhere and there are not at Avsim thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ScottyBoy

vertical T/O

does anyone know if u can get the harrier to do a vertical take off??? also does anyone know if there has been a joint strike fighter been made to download for fs2004?? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Deltaduke

North American T28 Trainer

Can anyone advise as to where I can get a T28 Trainer for my M/S Flight Simulator 2004. jdumong@fix.net...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hyper69

airbus addons

Has anyone tried The Airbus A330 and A340 from Glide-slope.com. (Ithink this is comming out now but they have a similar one out now A320.) If yes is it worthwhile thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
colby

Perfect flight! "FLY THE MD-11" PLEASE HELP ME?

😞 I was wondering if someone colud PLEASE help me! irecently purchased the " fly th MD-11" from perfect flight and im begining to get REAL PISSED! I have reinstalled and installed the software countless times but can't for the life of me figure ou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Key

Skybus project. Where is the file?

Ok. I give-up. There are masses of texture-only files available for "the award-winning a6skybus.zip", but where IS the award-winning file? I've searched high and low but it appears to be incredibly elusive. Any ideas where to find?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
truth

Cargo doors etc....

Hey guys, I have dl the Lan chile 767 and in the read me notes it says that you can open cargo doors and exit doors etc.....does anyone know how to do such a thing??? What buttons?? I cant seem to find any info about it.... Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
predacat

fast planes

Where can I find something that can go real fast and high? I want someting that can go within the range of mach 10 and be able to go above 80,000 feet. Any downloads like that anywhere?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
FutureWonder

Changin AirCraft Speed...edit aircraft.cfg?

Hi, I have played FS9 for some time. I was wondering if someone could be so kind as to tell me how I could change an aircraft's max speed? I realize it could make the aircraft unrealistic as far as speed goes but alas some flights I fly trying to make...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ronaldpatton on
leadfoot

Fokker F100 and others

Hey guys, I've downloaded several airplanes recently, ATR42 MD83 Boeing 717. The last 3 I keep getting the 737 panel, the last 2 have the same sounds. I look at the panel folders, and they are quite different than what I get when I select an airplane. Wha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Iunbearable

mfs 2004 Concord

I was wondering if theres a download for the concord? I have an older version of mfs and it has it. Was thinking of transfering over to 2004 version but didnt think it was compatible. Thanks SALUTE...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bobrhea

Antonov AN-24

Looking for instructions for the NAS-1 Navigation System used on the Antonov AN-24. Anyone have info that's translated from Russian to English?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agamer

Retexture

How do I retexture a plane as when ever i open up the texture files it is all blank. If youcan help thx in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truth on
davec

Repaint the pilot??

I have noted that the pilots in the Cessna172 textures bear no resemblance to me - too young for a start!! 🙄 See FS2004 Screenshot Gallery - descend date order - 9th one down (Newbie pilot trying to get under the Forth Bridge). I have Abicu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
FlyinBryan

Missing guages in panel for P51D Mustang and must have! Help

Hello fellow flight simmers, Thank you for taking the time to read my post today. My favorite WWII war plane is the P51D mustang. However, after I downloaded it and sent all the files to the proper folders I still do not have any guages in the cockpit ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
leadfoot

BEa 146 key commands not working

I downloaded the BEa 146 last night, but I could not get the plane to work. I installed it on my sim alright but I just could'nt get it to work. None of the usual key commands worked, it just sat there and did nothing. What gives?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Griffin on
jsreis

CH-46 Helicopter

Hello Everybody. I just joint Fly Away and I like it so far. Does anybody knows if its avaiable as a download the US CH-46 Helicopter for FS2004? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie One Seven on
br

Where is panel file in fs2004

tried all of the advise listed and still can't get the erj145 downloaded properly in fs2004. Unzipped the file and transfered to fs2004 appropriate files. didn't see panel or model. should i have dropped the panel in gauges file? What about the model file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
colly

Piper Arrow

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the Fs2004 Piper Arrow ? Have tried it several times but it only gets to 99% complete .No problems with other downloads. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Comma

AI planes

Hello, Is there a way to get ride of all the generic skins for the ai aircraft, most notably the md-83, the 747, and the 777 and still have them flyable by the ai? With them using the new call signs in atc. like have them say delta 818 instead of lan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
kicker1

AI, what does it stand for?

I'm new to FS2004. I need to know what AI stands for in AI aircraft? Thanks Kicker1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 42 of 43