Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

tricky2070

British Boeing 7e7??

Hi all iv'e not been here for awhile been a bit busy with work and that i'm missing this place :cry: anyway is there a British version of the Boeing 7e7 out there if so can someone point me in the right direction as i can't seem to find one cheers all....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FS9 747 Stall

Fire_Emblem, I am creating a new topic here so 747 stall can be discussed. POST FROM PREVIOUS THREAD: "I like the 747 also but I have run into some real issues with stalling at cruise alt. One minute I am at overspeed!! and then I am completely s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Jailmouse

Can you start in the air

Well i was wondering if you could start in the air on this edition of flight sim 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Elkin

Tri-motor

Now that I am in Alaska touring around, I have chosen the Tri-motor. RadarMan, I think you may like this plane. It is fun. It is about the only aircraft that I soley fly in VC. It is good for this. I added the autopilot and ADF/VOR from the DC-3. The com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
neseng

Big Radials

😀 Hi RadarMan, I gather from browsing the forums that you are a piston engine man. Likewise, I also enjoy piston engined aircraft and especially the big radials. I have had a brief look at the various DC4's, DC6's and DC7's but there are not ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
neseng on
davec

To all those who have difficulty with installing a/c

There is free software available from - http://www.ranainside.com/ The title is Flight Sim Manager and is a 4+Mb download. Included with many other functions is a very smart a/c installer which actually installs all required data into FS9 (or FS2002 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
RadarMan

The P3-C Orion

I found this aircraft to be fast, easy to handle and loaded with "toys". It has engine smoke "I", and a working Bomb-Bay door "/". Nice panel as you see and of course a GPS. p-3c2k2.zip http://www.avsim.com/pages/0602/bear_6-2-02/bearracing.htm ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

BEWARE: Theres utter dross out there!

Hey, Just wanted to place a posting for our users to beware a couple of new commercial payware add-ons that have come out for FS2004. They both relate to Airbus A320 and are both incredibly disappointing in a lot of respects, the main one being oper...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Av8r77

Shopping Around for GA Aircraft

So I was thinking... It's time that I got myself a nice little fun plane to fly around and maybe do some cross country with. I was leaning towards a Beech Bonanza, but haven't been able to find anything online. Anyone know of a good download for ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Setting the altimeter in a Boeing 777-300

Hello everybody! I've been flying Boeings 777-300 and the ATC told me to set the altimeter to something, but I can't find the altimeter to set it. Does anyone know where exactly the altimeter is in a Boeing 777-300? Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
edr1073

Concorde Help

I downloaded Concorde to FS9. No problem with install and I also downloaded the updates for it. When I initilize Concorde I get an error that goes something like it make not work correctly and do I want to load it? (Not the exact words) Anyway setting...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
edr1073 on
The-GPS-Kid

Just Flight / Lago - RAF TORNEDO

As some regulars will know, I'm generally a Modern Airliner sort of guy, with a fondness for some light GA..... but Combat stuff has never really interested me, and I don't really know my Vulcans from my Falcons! However, a friend said it was criminal ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Av8r77

CRJ 200

I need to know if anyone knows where I can find a POH for the CRJ 200. I need to get the V Speeds and parameters for the plane. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Av8r77 on

Problems with A/C add ons

Hey, I have been looking over this site and just signed up for a membership, but since it will take a bit to get the account activated I figured I would post my question here and hope for some help. I had FS a while back, and hated it. The graphics...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

REVIEW: Flight1 CESSNA 421c GOLDEN EAGLE

Well as per my recent postings, I've had a bad run in buying some pretty bad commercial add-ons lately, strangely, they've all been Airliners which is a double blow as they're my favourites! Never mind, I decided to look for something that I could use ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Olorin976

Good Payware sites

I was wondering if anyone out there could let me know of some good payware addon site for fs9. Im tired of the free stuff. Seems to be much more quality in the stuff you payfore anyway. Thanx for the help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
davec

Zlin Z-526 v3

Downloaded the Zlin Z-536 v3 from this site. It comes with a self installer. When trying to select a/c in FS9 get Error Message - 'FS9 cannot load the following file - z226_jm.gau' - then the FS9 program hangs - needs Windows Task Manager to get out by...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Ratman3

ARX-5

:radar: man can i get that cool little plane the ARX-5 plz 👏...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
qantasflyer

Downloading Aircraft

I have tried and tried to follow the directions on the forum about downloading new aircraft but none of them seem to have them same folders. If anyone can hlep me with getting to fly some new planes please do....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
RadarMan

Pre-Release L-049-Download

Want to try it out before it's release? :read: about it first, nice screenshot. http://www.simufly.com/cgi-local/YaBB/YaBB.cgi/YaBB.cgi?board=Classic_Props;action=display;num=1094257449 :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
faldas on
RadarMan

The new (free-ware) Pilatus PC-12

This is free-ware but it handles so beautifully that it should be pay-ware, enjoy it, I am. Pilatus PC-12 Integrating a single turboprop engine into an aerodynamically advanced airframe, the Pilatus PC-12 combines excellent economy and reliability with...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

737NG - Dual Channel AutoPilot ?

Hi, I currently can't access the on-line tutorials for this plane as, although I do have the Internet here in the office, I don't have WinZip to unzip it ! (Not allowed to download WinZip onto office PCs)... Can someone tell me how to engage BOTH Au...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
-.jester.-

F/16 viper or F-3 Tornado that is the question!!!

whitch one do you like or prefer the most i like the f/16 better...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
leadfoot

P-51 Mustang

I dnld the latest P-51 from your site the other day. It really cooks, I'll tell you. I was chasing 737s out of Lindbergh Field KSAN with it but I couldn't keep it up for long, the 737 started pulling away pretty quick above 3000' It'll do 385 kts = 440 mp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davec

A6TD Trainer - won't Fly!!!

Someone else may have been attracted to this trainer by the excellent textures - but I cannot get it off the ground!! Tried by keyboard and joystick - hammered '7' until my finger was sore. :hack: Can't see anything wrong in the aircraft.cfg file that m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Blindmelon

F-16 Panel by Eric Marciano

A lot of the downloadable F-16's mention using Eric Marciano's panel, but I'm having trouble finding it. Is it on the site or elsewhere?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Moab

Bell X-1 ?

A anyone know if someone made a Bell X-1 plane for FS2004 to DL ? I would love to react them days after ww2 with the race for the new jet age. Tim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Moab on
mattinpom

concorde

i recently got the new concorde add-on game for fs04 and i love it ...its sooooo good but theres one problem i cant seem to get it off the groung or even taxi to to a runway. I can turn the engines on and move to throttle but it dose notthing to the engi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

AIRBUS "Fly By Wire" Version 2.0, payware (CD) for

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has the following payware :- (Considering it, as need a decent A320 for my Hangar) AIRBUS Fly By Wire Version 2.0 for FS2004 .....If anyone has this, could you write a few words and tell me if it's anygood ? Tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
keffa11

looking for info on .air files

I am a novie 'builder' of aircraft and am looking for some info on how to 'make' the flying configuration files. Im looking to develop a military based helicopter, like airwolf, that has two modes of flying, i.e normal helicopter flying and jet type re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
keffa11 on
The-GPS-Kid

REVIEW: Wilco Fleet BOMBARDIER CRJ add-on

I took delivery of this new add-on last week - it's just come out in the UK, and you can pick the boxed version up for £14.99 from Play.com I've spent around an hour with this plane, so early days but first observation is that neither graphics nor sou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
The-GPS-Kid

European Enhanced Terrain - PIPER SUPER CUB

Hi, I have the EUROPEAN ENHANCED TERRAIN add-on, that comes with a nice little Piper Super Cub.... Unfortunately the message "Your Heading Indicator is incorrectly set, press D" pops up every time I change direction in this plane !! This becomes ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
shoaib

want concorde for fs2004

hi i want concorde for fs2004 with full panals and sound ans views.i tried to find but fail....waiting 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Scotteiboi

Whoa.....

This program works extremely well...i have ALL of my settings set to the max..... http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004util&DLID=53074 One tip though when adding programs to the list, make sure they are not SYSTEM based..that can cause major p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
Moab

Sea planes

Man I got to say I been realy enjoyin the sea planes that been uploaded. Maybe its cuz I fish for aliving and my home is on the water in the summers lol 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
The-GPS-Kid

NEW - DC3 from MAAM

RadarMan, Did you know there is a new DC3 on the market, that get's a great review in this month's PC Pilot mag ?? It's called the R4D-6 / DC3 as it covers both types... It's not cheap at $30 but the 3D cockpit looks amazing... You can get more i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
flying1236

Saab 2000

I am looking for a Saab 2000 for fs2004. the ones i have found (which aren't many) seem to not be good enough quality. I am looking for one with full animation and opening doors with possibly the retractable stair way. it does not have to include a pan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

davec-This is for you

davec I checked and yes it is a Tiger Moth, strange with just a single wing. The zip is dh82tgm2.zip :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

Project Globe Twotter DHC6-300

FS2004 Project Globe Twotter DHC6-300 This seems to be a very popular aircraft to "skin". Many are looking for the original, here are two. Press the "I" key for a surprise. 2nd down. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/824/dhc6-300-sup...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Lukic

Searching Transavia repaint standard 737 FS9/2004

I am new here and i like to say hi to all you fsimmers... I have a problem wich is anoying me very much. Maybe you can help me. I am searching for a TRANSAVIA repaint for the original 737 model of FS9/FS2004. I searched all day and found nothing. I don...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lukic on
The-GPS-Kid

QUICK QUESTION - A340 (JustFlight) - LANDING FLAPS

Hi, Quick question for a A340 user (the boxed 'Just Flight' payware version). What is the correct Flap setting for landing in this craft ? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Scottieboi

A340-600 Central Landing Optional

Does anyone know of an airbus a340 that has the central landing optional? I know that in the real ones it is, but i haven't seen any on fs.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

Air Tractor 802-F Fire

Air Tractor 802-F Fire The AT-802 series is the world's largest single engine aircraft, and its popularity reflects the industry's trend to larger high-production turbine equipment. Whether it's used for fertilizing forests, spraying huge cotton field...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Scotteiboi

PMDG Aircraft Installation Problems

I have about eight different 737-NG aircraft by PMDG waiting to be installed but this error pops up every time... can someone help me? Thanks! https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/2140/pmdg-aircraft-installation-problems_2b77eb88c8a6dd84...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
Elkin

Meljet

I have tried several panels made for mel 777. They do not install properly. : One of them has a black windscreen, one of them has no crt illumination. Can someone help with this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkin on
Agus0404

Re-fueling

Hello everybody! I've been trying to refuel my plane in a fuel station, but no window appears to tell me how much fuel I want. What do I have to do in order to refuel my plane in a fuel station? I read some posts about refueling but they didn't help me ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
davec

Attention Mancunians

You all might be interested in a free download of the Classic Tiger Moth which includes several paints and 28 flights some of which are based at Barton Airport/Manchester where the RAF trained during WWII. File name is tiger4fr.zip (8 Mb)and can be had a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Elkin

sound files missing

Can someone help? I installed a nice sound file in a 727. It is great! Only now, there is no engine start/shutdown sounds. I looked in the snd.cfg and these sounds are not even in it. Can I alias the default 737 start up/shutdown sounds? Or something...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkin on
RadarMan

RicLo SkyVan-New!

SkyVan: A Rilo Aeronautics Design for camping and cross country flying, full moving parts and dynamic Paint. Opening Engine Bays and Fusilage Doors, and GPS for the Adventurer. I found it very easy to handle, fast nice to have a gps and lands easily. An ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

installation instructions of the ps2 777

I have just downloaded the party meljet ps2 777, and I do not know how to put it in my FS game and fly it. does anyone have any advice?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
elkinallen on
Page 40 of 43