Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Guest 2

Filght simulator

Hi, Where can I purchase a civilian aircraft flight simulator for use on an apple mac? Need this for Xmas! THanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Landing a Boeing

Hi guys! I am having some problems with landings, generally with Boeings. I usually fly Cessna or Mooney, and also Beechcraft. I don't usually fly Boeings, but now I'm interested on flying those big planes. There were times that I flew a Boeing 777 trav...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
davipilot

DC9

Anyone know where to find a good DC9 for FS2K4?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CDR on
pancho54

Eaglesoft CJ1 and Raytheon 400 bizjet

😕 I bought and downloaded the CJ1 and the Raytheon 400,so far so good when i tried to fly them I found all displays are blank!! and the cursor does not seem to activate any equipment. I am using windows 2000, all the other aircraft like PSS ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pancho54 on
suntor

Aerosoft Commuter Airliners Eurowings Pro.

For some months I've really enjoyed this add-on. The level of detail is really outstanding but a massive problem has developed. The Airbus fleet won't work anymore. When you get in the cockpit the engines die. Ctrl E to restart the screens for the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
suntor on
RadarMan

New 727-200's by Cantu

Two new 727-200's by Erick Cantu, take a look at the screenshots with each, very impressive looking and outfitted aircraft. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=sjd27ups.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search sjd27ups.zip http://library.avsim.net/search.ph...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Gedion

Problem: Ready for pushback 747-200

I have the 747-200 RFP installed in FS2004. When I select the aircraft FS first complains about not connecting to FSUIPC. When I click further, the 747 starts anyway. In the cold and dark configuration, I manage to get up to the point to start the en...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
elkin on
Chris102

Autoland

Is there someway I can add an autoland gauge to my panel without the Greg737? I saw a program called "Autoland 2004", but that is not what I am looking for ;)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkin on
Rafi

Cessna Citation X

Finally I downloaded and installed Cessna Citation x a few days ago and I am looking for some other flyers how has that A/C to discuss with him some of the problems I am facing with that model. Please somebody “ raise a hand” :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
95lude

Ok I am reallt stupid

Look I am trying to get these planes downloaded and working! I have searched and tried everything! I cant do it! I do everything that I found while searching and it doesnt work. I putall the aircraft panel sound and texture's into the respective place...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Vin4evr

Rudder

What does the rudder does for an aircraft?how do you use it for landing and take offs??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Agus0404

Take-off

Hello pilots! I'm a bit curious. Some people take-off and climb 20 degrees nose up. And then, after they reach 1000ft they lower the nose to 10 degrees and so on. Now, other people don't use that method. They just climb 10 degrees nose up and maintain it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Vin4evr

Virtual Cockpit view

In virtual Cockpit view, I am not seeing anypart of aircraft. ie I still viewing from inside the cockput, but i don't see any aircraft cockpit. This happend after I downloaded new aircrafts. Is ther a fix for these?or some of the aircrafts I downloaded...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Vipir

Need Help with the Antonov AN124

i downloaded the excellent Antonov 124-4, but I can't seem to get the front nose hatch to open. i can get the rear to open, the upper doors, the main door, and the engine cowls, but not the nose. Does anyone know how to do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Chris102

Concorde

I downloaded a Concorde, but it flys really slow. Is there some key you have to press for it to go fast?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Fire_Emblem_Master

DaveC, Heino aircraft

I've run into some problems with my PC, so i said heck with trying to fix them, and i reformatted my HD, so it's going to take me a while to get back up and running. I'll tell you what though, this is where I got the 757-200 I mentioned to you. If you wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Vin4evr

fs9.cgf

I have downloaded gerg737.zip from http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=greg737.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search "If you get an FSsound.dll warning when loading Flight Sim just add this line to your fs9.cfg file. FSsound.dll must be loaded for the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Emergency landing on water

Hello! I have only two questions: can I do an emergency landing on water? How can I do that? I tried to make one, but the planes just bounced when I landed. And I didn't landed too hard. If someone knows how to do that emergency landing, please tell m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rambunctious on
Vin4evr

Obstacle.

have anyone tried to take off from Trivandrum? Its an airport in south India. I have noticed an obstacle right in the middle of the runway and I crashed right in in to it. If you wish to try this airport, try to search by the city "Trivandrum" or try "ke...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rambunctious on
Vin4evr

747-400 speed-landing.

hello, At what speed can you pitch up the 747-400 Aircrafts?and whats position should the flaps be during take offs?? can you reduce the thrust to idle when you reach the runway or can you leav a little power for landing?please post helpful information. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vin4evr on
Chris102

The Greg737 Panel

I was looking at the Greg737 panel, and I was wondering if someone would tell me what the "Autoland" button is ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
maddoc

model won't load

i built a new fanciful model and was about to post it, but when i tried it on a second computer it wont load in fs9. the previous airplane stops rotating and the text for the new model comes up, but it won't load the visual model. the second computer has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
yayo

Flickering Screen

I don't know why, but just today my screen started flickering. It has never done this in the year I've had the sim and only flickers when I'm flying ( in every view, and nowhere else ). I have all the latest drivers for my equipment and also checked my co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
RadarMan

Van Halen Lear Jet 45

Van Halen Lear Jet 45 Chris. I thought you might like this, you seem to like famous aircraft. "File Description: This is a repaint of the default lear45 in fs2004 for the rock group Van Halen. Two different repaints are included which are the red w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
jetman35

Looking for a Mig 25

Radarman or anybody that knows... You know where I can get a Mig 25? pay or freeware. Jetman 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CDR on
cmcavoy100

Where do I find file...d6skyb4.zip?

This is apparently a needed file for a SeaOtter plane download in FS2004. Thanks, Craig...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bakunian

Aircrafts in Corel Draw

Hi!! Sorry for my poor english,can you say me please where I can find to download Boeing models in .cdr format? Thanks a lot!! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CDR

have you installed the Folker 100 into the FS9

Need help installing the flaker 100 into FS9. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CDR on
Vin4evr

cabin crew to passengers

I have seen a posting on one of the aircrafts which enables pilots to communicate to the passengers thru pa. can anyone tell me whenr would i be able to find it? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
vin4evr

jetway

i am new to fs2004. I haven't done any addons, i just installed the basic cd's. When i start my aircraft from the gate how come it doens't start from the jetway. Ther are no jetways and aircraft is starting away from the terminal as I can do a push bac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
vin4evr

pitch up or down 747-400

Hi, does anyone know how to fly a level flight using the pitch on 747-400 aircrafts? I don't see the "picth" adjustment on the instrument panel. Ther is no pitch adjustment on 747-400 aircrafts?? Thanks, please reply....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Frankr

How to download new aircraft

I'm a new user of FS2004 and, unfortunately, not even close to being a computer expert. I tried to download an aircraft by saving it in the 'Flight Simulator Files', then ran FS2004 and expected the new aircraft to show up in the list under the 'Create a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Fuel

Is there anyway you can drop your fuel tanks? I heard you can do this in real life, but I'm not sure :geek:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Copa Airlines

Taking Pitchers in flight simulator a century of flight.

😀 How can I take Pitchers 🙄 in Flight Simulator A Century Of Flight I have tried every thing even my digitl camera what butten do I hit or what do i do? And all of thise makes me :x Real :x #@!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
heloman1

jet main exit stairs

does any one now how to get stairs when you open an exit??????????????????????????????????????????????????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Chris102

Eaglesoft's Hanger

How do you close the door on the hangers in the Eaglesoft addon?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
leadfoot

GPS for 337.

I have the Cessna 337 Skymaster, but no GPS with it. Is there anyway I can add one to it? P.S. I asked this question in the general section. No one answered....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
gabejo

SGA Aircraft Panel

I downloaded the SGA Super 83 and also Doug Goldings superb panel. The problem is the model defaults to one of FS9s panels. Is the add on incompatable, or is there a line of text which needs to be edited? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
Agus0404

A340-600 in House Colors

Hello pilots! I've been loking for thr A340-600 House Colors but I couldn't find any. Does anyone know where can I get it from? Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
maddoccanis

blohm und voss

anybody interested in a blohm und voss 141 reconaissance plane? i'm workin on one. the vc should be neat, open glass all around....doc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

For DaveC

Hi, Would you repaint a plane for me? I would like the Trump plane shown here. I would like you to replace "TRUMP" and the "T" on the back with "DOLAN" and the letter "D" on the tail. Also, could you change the name on the helicopter shown here? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
The-GPS-Kid

WHAT'S YOUR ULTIMATE ?

Ok, so let's say that it doesn't exist out there already but what would be your 'perfect' add-on that included everything that you love about the Sim ?? Here is mine for starters :- - It would be a 757 or 767 because they are such a major part of Ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
whitenack

B-1 Bomber

Anyone know where to get a free B-1? I don't have the game yet (I have asked Ms. Clause for it), but I thought I would go ahead and start downloading the extra a/c I want. Thanks, w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jantom

2 "Lost" Aircraft? Help, Suggestions or Direction

😞 Two aircraft issues. One, I have the Dehavilland Beaver (DHC2 - Wheels) from the downloads area, but it doesn't have a virtual cabin or panel configuration, nor can I find the "original float version". And, two, my FS2004 directory shows a P...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jantom on
davec

Where the GPS Kid hangs out

This is what I mentioned to you - The doors even open/close - all thanks to the Eaglesoft guys - it'll take the Volpar easily ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
RadarMan

Tupolev 160 Blackjack

Great looking aircraft Doc, it handle like a fighter. Nice work again. The Tupolev 160 supersonic bomber was the largest in the Soviet air force. Similar in design to the US B1, the Tu-160 is considerably larger. The nickname for the Tu-160 is "B...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
formulawon

Help me with a problem (F2004)

Alright... We all know how you can install Aircraft into the game, and we all know that someone somewhere is makeing those aircrafts so that we can use them. What I was wandering is how to make your own. I wanted to make some custom aircraft, and even som...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Chris102

DHL 727 for Free

Where can I get a DHL 727 for free?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Looking for a plane......

Has anyone been able to find John Kerry's plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
The-GPS-Kid

THE ULTIMATE ADD-ON: MAAM DC-3 / R4D

Now most of you may know that I am a modern Airliner man.... I like props as well as jets, and I'm partial to some VFR GA glying, but I'm mainly an Airliner sort of chap. So it took some 'self-persuading' to decide to buy the DC-3 add-on that is sold d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Page 38 of 43