Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

bennubird

777 and ATC Sound Questions

Hi All...couple of questions: Several of my 777's have obscured views when viewing from inside the cockpit. If I look out the left pilot's window, I see a wall. This problem also occurs in VC view. Is this a problem with the model? I've tried remov...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bennubird on
mypilot

concord

Where can I find a Concord download for flight simulator 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Agus0404

Removing AI

Hello pilots! I'd like to remove some PAI that I have. What do I have to do to remove them? Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Agus0404

A340 Professional GPS-Kid, I need you!

Hello everyone! Today, I bought the A340 Professional so it will be coming in about 2-3 days (I hope). It's my first payware addon! Yes, I know....I wanted UT to be my first addon, but....whatever, I'll buy it when I have more RAM and a new video card. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on

Pmdg 737 ng

I have viewed all the great reports on the PMDG 737 NG and I agree that it is a nice plane to fly. However, I seem to have a problem. There are "gauges", namely autopilot altitude set and heading set that cannot be seen properly in cockpit view. They just...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
CRJDREW

Mass confusion about installing addon aircraft

I have about 4 or 5 different aircraft zip files downloaded seperately to my desktop but i just cannot figure out how to get them from their unzipped location folder to be able to play them on flight sim 2004? I can get it to where when i go to aircraft ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jdeerman

MS Flight Simulator Cessna Cardinal

Does anyone know where I can get a download for a Cessna Cardinal with instruction on how to get it setup?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Radarman: Where do you download your concept planes?

Hi Radarman, I was looking at your screenshots. and I was wondering where do you download your concept planes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Boeing747-400

Will these planes work if I install the update FS91?

Hey, I was just reading how to install the airplanes and I was wondering if these planes will still work even if I downloaded the updated patch (fs91)..? Thanks......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
aviation_capting_mathew

Airbus A380

Do you think the biggest plane ever (A380) with 900 seats,swimming pool and much much more will ever get o the ground? leave your answwers bellow....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
mypilot

ALULULA

IT WORKED. I DOWNLOADED THE CONSTELLATION. :groupwave: It had an automatic installation thing. 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
aerokid

[ Poll ] Aircrafts

What is the best...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
avid

dino f14

i have dinos f14 great flyer but alass no gauges and no arfter burnner can u lot help:cheers avid 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
avid on
davec

[ Poll ] 7E7 Dreamliner

Boeings new offering - what do you think??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
mypilot

Virtual cockpit not displaying

I just recently downloaded the "Constellation" with the three different paint schemes and I was flying it and swithed views to the virtual cockpit and all I saw was the outside. No panels or anything. It was a self-installing download. The constellation ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest FEM on
Elkinallen

SGA dc-9-15

I just downloaded a sga dc 9 15. It is a new 2005 model. I downloaded a panel for it too. The panel is great!!!! Complete sounds, callouts and GPWS. The engines sound WAYYYyyyy REAL!!! The aircraft flies very nice. The flight charachteristics make it a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
buelligan

vans rv aircraft

Anybody know if there are any freeware or payware versions of any of the vans kit aircraft. As popular as they are I would think somebody would have done one of these....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
buelligan on
leadfoot

Beware the Curse

BEWARE THE LEADFOOT DOWNLOAD CURSE! IT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE CURSE OF TUTANKAMEN!!!!!!!! HELP! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN ALUMINUM MUMMY!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
davec

AFS A800 download

The following A340 800 download from this site would appear to be payware, but this is not indicated until the aircraft is downloaded. **Virgin Atlantic, Lufthansa, and Qatar Air Airbus A380 Complete avionics and high textures virtual cockpit. Animated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
bennubird

Taxi Lights

I have a few A300B4 aircraft that have taxi light switches but the lights themselves do not work. I also have a few A380-800s that have taxi lights that work when you are viewing externally, but do not work when viewed from inside the plane. Can thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Elkinallen

install/uninstall panels/planes/sounds,,,.

I have several folders on my desktop. They are labeled- hangar, wk bench and things like this. When I want to install/uninstall temporarily or perm., all I do is go into explorer and drag and drop the files. It takes about 10 seconds!!!!!!! If I mes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
nevralgico

Push back from gate

what is the key for push back from gates??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
originalgrunge

An add-on to rival PMDG's realism!

So this post is mostly to catch the attention of GPS kid, but also to propose an idea of anyone who has $35 that they'd like to gamble! SSW (http://www.simsoftworkshop.com) produced a model of the Airbus A310-203/303 aircraft last year, and in-spite of a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Red_Barron

When can we download Airbus A380?

when do you think the new airplane from airbus (A380) will be able to download.....i cant wait to try one of them out 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Castonsky on
flameout

PBY BlackCat

Does anyone know if this particular plane is available for download somwhere? This plane has a rich history if you are not familair with it. During WWII, besides, rescue missions...the PBY's wreaked havoc upon German U-boats charging their batteries at ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flameout on
nevralgico

A340 autopilot trouble

Have a problem with A340-500 "lisbon sun". When i set the autopilot it will only keep the wings level and not give me control to navigate...Can i just set it so that the autopilot will hold speed and altitude and let me go left and right during flight? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nevralgico on
Dojo54mmmm

How to i install planes

Once I download, planes, how can i use them in the game. i know nothing about the subject, so please leave nothing out...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
originalgrunge

757s, FEM please advise

So i'm close to being rated for 757/767's at UVA, and I was wondering what 757 you've logged your hundreds of hours in FEM? I've spent so much time in the PMDG/PIC aircraft that to fly just a basic model again to me would be a sin!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Jared

Abacus Flight Deck III

i just go Abacus Flight Deck III for FS2004. when i go to fly the planes are excellent but i cannot see the carrier. i put all of the scenery files in the right path. whats wrong...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
makonnenl on
Chris102

Local Jetrangers

Has anyone seen these Jetrangers for download for FS9? PA State Police ➡ WNEP News Helicopter ➡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Ohiosimmer

PMDG 737 NG

Oooops, made a mistake and bought the pmdg 737 ng, now I can't even start the damn engines....let alone flying it and programming the FMS....... Any help pointers or anything at all to help will be appreciated....the books that came with it are nothing...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
roadster123 on
Chris102

Bell 222B

I downloaded this plane http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=gmax_bell_222b.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search Is there a way to program it to have the rotor spin? Also, the doors don't open - is there a way to fix this also?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
turbotay

k-man

im looking for a k-man k-max helicopter download for fs 2004 any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

Alaska, Northwest

Has anyone seen the whole fleet for Alaska airlines and Northwest? But I do not want repaints. I just want as many in each fleet as I can get. THANKS TO WHOEVER CAN DO THIS FOR ME!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
originalgrunge

PMDG 737-800/900 United Airlines

I've been scouring the Internet for a UAL repaint of the PMDG 737-800/900 series (even though United only flies 737-300/500's) but my resources seem to be all tapped out. Does anyone know of any out there?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
paulavny

How do I remove aircraft ?

Is deleting an aircraft is the same but reversing of down -load? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
atreyu

Getting a tug, more planes in the airport

Hello I was wondering if anyone new where i could get a tug to pull the plane around. I was also wondering if anyone new how or where i could get a thing to have more air planes at the airport, because right now there is only like 2 planes in the whole...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

v-22 osprey

i am looking for a free v-22 osprey for fs9, because i found one but it is not free so let me know. thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
RadarMan

Lockheed L-049A Constellation

Leadfoot, try this one. Emergency landing at Edwards (KEDW) on 1 engine, she glided in while I tried to start the engines. FSDZigns Lockheed L-049A Constellation FSDZigns Lockheed L-049A Constellation, in TWA, KLM, and PAA bare metal liveries. All n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
RadarMan

C-130 Cargo Air Drop FX

Someone (Chris?) asked for a program like this last week, it just came out today. File Description: These FX files allow you to drop a number of palletized cargo loads from the C-130. Editing the included text insert (door location) for the aircraft.cfg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

panel for the sr-71 blackbird

hello i am lokking for a panel for the sr-71 blackbird. thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
donj63

newbee ?? about Global Express A/C

I downloaded and installed the plane from Bluesteelfs site . Got it to show when FS9 loaded but there were no instrmts. copied everything over to where it should be but no go... any ideas???? thanks DJ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
paulavny

HELP- HOW TO INSTALL AIRCRAFT INTO fs9 ?

HELP -DOWN LOADING PROBLEMS. Dragging the unzipped folder to the aircraft folder in the FS2004 (the file is visible with all his "sub" folders intact)does not bring up the aircraft as expected. I fire up the game but the new aircraft is NOT in the "sel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
originalgrunge

TCAS for PMDG 737NG-600/700?

I have read several manuals on the TCAS for the PMDG 737 series, but is this an active function in the 600/700 models? The switches in the radio stack are fully functional, but nothing appears on the main panel. Most of the reccomendations I've received h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Chrismof

First time user can anyone help

I have just downloaded a DeHavilland Twin sea otter saved it and opened it with winzip. There was two folders "Aircraft" & "Gauges" I put both the folders into FS2004 aircraft and gauges folders. When I open FS2004 and try to select the aircraft I cant fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chrismof on
The-GPS-Kid

FeelThere / Wilco ERJ145 - HELP !

Hi, Don't know if anyone else has bought this brand new released add-on on CD yet ? The plane is fantastic in everyway, from the models to the VC and amazing panel. However the ILS is almost impossible to track (as many have pointed out on Fee...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
turbotay

Autogyro

❓ Im looking for a good autogyro download for Fs2004 can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
turbotay on
originalgrunge

Wilco Fleet : CRJ 2004?

I know that you have this addon, GPS-kid, but as a general question: have any of you had the opportunity to try this aircraft, and if so, how well is it modeled? A helpful comparison would be to the PMDG 737 or flight1's Dash-8, but any comments are helpf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
KurtPStevens

ATR 72-500

Hey David, I notice that you have an ATR 72-500 as your AVATAR. I downloaded a freeware version of a Binter Air ATR 72-500. I love the plane but the panel is FS2002. Can you recommend a better freeware version or a Great payware model?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
Jared

no guages on A318

i just downloaded the aerowings a318 and on the panel and in the virtual cokpit there are no guages. where can i get the gauges from to go in there?????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
V-pilot 747 on
Page 36 of 43