Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

RadarMan

Boeing bets big on a plastic plane

http://www.chicagotribune.com/technology/chi-0501120278jan12,1,7632975.story?coll=chi-techtopheds-hed Boeing bets big on a plastic plane 7E7 must soar for company to challenge Europeans' supremacy By Michael Oneal and David Greising Tribune staff ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
tomthetank

Asynchronous Aircraft Strobes

Somebody asked about all the aircraft strobes flashing together,well you can fix it with this ➡ asynchronous_strobes_effects.zip ➡ From Avsim http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=strobe+lights&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Elkinallen

RFP 747-200

This aircraft is great EXCEPT for a few things. One of my things is landing gear realism. The posky 747s are great. This RFP 747 is SWEET except for the landing gear. The bogey tilt sucks, the oleo compression is all but non existant and onlt 2 contact...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
originalgrunge

FeelThere's New ERJ-145!

I just downloaded this plane today and am VERY impressed. If you could judge a book by its cover this would certainly get an A! The model is beautiful, with fully animated parts. Thus far i have had noticed any blemishes or problem spots on it. The 2d pan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Barge

Phoenix Simulation Concorde Professional

Hi, just come across this amazing looking concorde. www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk just scroll down the page to see a complete list of features! Looks fantastic. Its commercial software but for all the features you get with it i think its a barga...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
boomshiko

Some aircraft info...

Hi there, I was just wondering about a couple of things... Wat are cowl flaps? What is pitot heat? What is a prop de-icer? And when do you apply these things? Could someone give me the answer, then i'll understand aircraft's much better! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
OrlandoGeorge

Looking for Air Rarotonga and Scenery for the Cook Islands

Anyone out there know where I can find the 2004 lavender and turquoise flowered Air Rarotonga Embrear EMB-110 Bandeirante and 2004 scenery for the Cook Islands including Rarotonga ZK-FTS/ ZK-TAI Aitutaki Airstrip? Only (and all) ones I am locating so far ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
Jared

USAF Gulfstream IV

where can i find a USAF gulfstream IV for MS2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jantom

Looking for helicopter model - CH 47 Chinook

❓ Does anyone know of a good CH 47 Chinook helicopter model that's compatible with FS2004? Would love to get my hands on one! Many thanks, in advance, for any information you may have, or guidance as to other locations to pursue. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jantom on
Chris102

A300-600ST

Where can I get an Airbus A300-600ST? The only ones on Surclaro and FlightSim had problems with the front end....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
paijkull

Where to find Bombardier Global 5000?

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a good Bombardier Global 5000?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
RadarMan

***FSUIPC***

Guys!! Go here and there is a list of the programs that can use FSUIPC free. (dead link removed) Download FSUIPC here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1689/fsx-fsuipc/ :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jared

757 VC Textures

Where can i find the Virtual Cockpit textures for the Project Open Sky 757...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomax7

Round guages for 747

Hi In FS2002 the 747 had round guages when going W in the cockpit. Was great because one could get full screen view and have the small round gauges at the bottom of the screen to tell wind speed. Now with FS2004, besides pukie colours for the plan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomax7 on
maddoc

dornier do-x is done

i just posted my version of the dornier do-x flying boat. it wasn't a great airplane, but it was a fantastic concept in its day. few were built and none still exist. it stirred enough interest that several countries issued stamps with its image on them. w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
maddoc on
Thomanji

Design a plane for us

Hi, I look for a reliable person to design an airplane for MS flight simulator. The Airplane exists and is based on an Antonov model. We like to be able to give out customers an add-on for MSFS to be able to fly our airplane. We are looking for quality i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thomanji on
MelodySkye

F14 Tomcat wing extension? retract

😎 Hi can get winds to extens well with F10 works well the tom flys like a pussycat love it would like to be able to retract wings to the delta position after extending them. soloed in 1956, trying to get my sticj hand back LOL Melody...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Question about the Airbus' cockpoit

Hello pilots! Can anyone tell me the names of these screens? I used to know them, but suddenly I forgot the names. Another question, does anyone know where can I get an Airbus panel like the one in the picture? Does the payware A340 from PSS has this p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH on
BayouTalker

New aircraft not showing in selection area

I have downloaded many aircraft and most work just fine. I have recently added some AI aircraft and some of them do not show up in the list. I realize that they do not need to show up as choices, but it does help to determine if I already have them. I set...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Chris102

USAF MD-11

Where can I get a USAF MD-11 in the paintjob below? (Sorry, I could only find a model plane picture)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
RadarMan

Flight Of The Phoenix

Flight Of The Phoenix This is a design of the Phoenix from the original movie. Unfortunately I don't have the read-me in the folder and can't remember where I downloaded it. When I saw the promos last night that they are remaking the move I hunted for...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH on
Sky_Cap

Trimming the airplane

Hi I have a question about trimming (elevator) a airplane, in the Fly Lessons it says that you should hold the joystick in the position you want and press END or HOME key once (depending if it's pulling back or forward) and hold there to see what happe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sky_Cap on
harjoh

A320 with genuine panel?

A320 Is there a download with GENUINE A320 panel?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
BlueIris

VOR and ILS help

Hey guys! Is there a way to tune VOR and ILS in Flight Simulator 2004 manually? If there is one, how do I do that? And in navigation charts, how do I know which frequency is for VOR and which for ILS (if you can know 🙂)? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
cows

Effects folder

I can not find the effects folder on microsoft fs 2004 so when I try to copy the effects folder to the game it isnt there :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ranald

fs2004 d/loads

happy new year everyone i'm having problems installing add on aircraft to fs9 i am following all of TTT steps on how to do it but it just wont work :x I have only ever had 2 d/loads that have worked properly 😞 and I'm getting bord of flying the d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
99jolegg

Returning to Default 747-400 Panel

Hi, I am currently using a different panel to the default 747-400 panel, which I do not like, but I cannot get rid of it! I tried deleting it and putting the old one back in, but it didn't work. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Not sure what I've done ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
BlueIris

Trim help!

I know what the trim of an airplane is, but how can it help me keep the altitude? I see nothing on my joystick. If I let my hands off the joystick the airplane will go up and up and I'd like to maintain altitude (yes, flaps was off). HELP!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
marcofa

C 182 RG for FS2004, light problems

I am building a real C 182 RG cockpit and I have downloaded 3 different C 182 RG aircraft to install in FS 2004 that have only C 182 S without retractable gear. With all downloaded aircraft there is problem in taxi and landing light. This lights work in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
marcofa on
OrlandoGeorge

FS Live Traffic Released!

Just an FYI for anyone (AI junkies like myself) who might be interested in this addon. Happy flying. : FSLive Traffic has just been Released! What is FS Live Traffic? No longer will your Flight Simulator traffic follow the published schedules of air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
DjFunkyfife

Aircraft Paintjob suggestions

OK i've downloaded some good aircraft for FS2004, and i was wondering if anyone who creates models takes any suggestions on their paintjobs. Reason is, I'm a big delta fan, and i've flown them for years, and i wanted to fly them in FS2004.... so far...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
CDR

HORRIBLE SOUNDS

Someone mentioned to use ,Use the sound made fore the AC, Well in the King Air that comes with the AC in the games sound is like a BUMBLE BEE . It is very annoying to my ears and I never heard any AC in real life that sound like it. I have many fr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
CaptDennison

Need help with PSS 747

I got the PSS 747 and cant see several guages nor can I see the FMC--Does anyone know where I can find a file to get this A/C to work in FS2K4?? I have many FS2000 A/C running in FS2K4, but this one doesnt seem to follow the rules! Help! Thanks! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
horrgakx

Virtual Cockpits on add-on aircraft?

I love using my TrackIR to look around the virtual cockpit but most add on aircraft I download don't come with VC's. Can anyone suggest some really nice aircraft that have VC's please? D....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
steelyeyedken

757 Nav 1 control knobs

I have the Prosky 757 installed and the Nav 1 & Nav 2 knobs do not work. All other knobs work. Coincendentally, I also have the Abacus Regional jets and the Nav 1 knob does not work in the 757 either. Any thoughts? And thanks for your help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
creed1981

Mean angry jets for cfs3

Some one please tell me why there are no mean angry modern jets for cfs3 to download on the net. I looked for quite some time but had no luck. If anyone Knows of a site that has any, except WWW.SIMVIATION.COM. Then please let me know....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
whereub4ever

Viper Kirk Olsson airspeed guage not in zip file

I'm trying to install this amazing jet, I also have downloaded Eric Marciano's F-16 panel. I read the install directions to both, moved the appropriate files, didn't overwrite Kirk's panel.cfg FlightSim Manager told me this guage was missing: f1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
whereub4ever on
rollincatera

tutorials on skinning?

greetings, i'm looking for any quick tutorials on how to skin a plane. i'd like to put my own graphics on them as i may start my own little private airline in eskyworld. i'm a multimedia major, so the graphics part i have no problem with...just nee...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rollincatera on

Samuli's FS2002 MD-80 Panel

hello i just downloaded this panel to use for fs9. i know that it is really for 2002 but i really want to use it. all of it workes fine exept for the nav freq. wont turn. how can i fix that can i? if i cant does any one know where a good md-80 panel for f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gabejo

Default Gauges for FS 9

Good day everyone. Somewhere, somehow I lost a number of default gauges for (example) the default Beechcraft King Air - which also alias to the PMDG Beech Express I have. When it loads the panels are there with no gauges. (looks rather pathetic) 1. Are...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Vin4evr

American Airlines

Nice AC ! ! I love it and I am sure you all will enjoy this AC as much as I did. http://www.simviation.com/fs2004jets61.htm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vin4evr on

How to use the addons

I have downloading many of the addons but they dont seem to be taking any effect in the game....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CDR

FOLKKER 100 DOWN LOAD IS READY FOR FS-9

I flew this ac in 2k2 but now it is redy for FS-9 https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
crosscheck9

a380 issues

I just downloaded an A340, but in the panel, (which is very good...just so that you know,) there is no radio stack, which contradicts my parenthetical phrase, and yet it still is..a good panel. Does anyone know how to get it. When I go to views/instruemen...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
Vin4evr

Greg 737

Does anyone know how to turn off the altitude callouts in the greg 737 panel??Has anyone used it?? http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=autoland+gauge+&CatID=root&Go=Search...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vin4evr on
Scotteiboi

Wing Views on IFDG Airbus A320

Does anyone know how to get the wing views? This is the only view i have......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
The-GPS-Kid

THE END OF AN ERA - BOEING 757

Boeing ceased production of the 757 last month - with the last one ever to be manufactured being delivered to Shanghai Airlines. The 757 was designed and produced in tandem with the 767 and both planes share a common type rating for Pilots. The 767 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Scotteiboi on
suntor

Importing GPS Map

I like the FS GPS maps....they make getting places very easy. But I have a few planes that dont have it as an option....Airbus A330 and one of my Dash 8 models. Is there any way to import them as I find the FMCs very hard to use...Especially when all ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
suntor on
CDR

I FOUND A BETTER PANEL FOR THE DC-9

This on is great and no hassel puting it in.. http://tinypic.com/w7ehs...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
leadfoot

Cessna Citation.

Hey folks, I dnld the Citation yesterday. It flys nice, but there are a few things that don't work. There is no way to tie in the GPS to the OBS, there is no auto throttle, There is the defualt throttle quadrant and guages--the 737 comes to mind, and I do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leadfoot on
Page 37 of 43