Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Converse about scenery addons for FS2004.
Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

atreyu

Where to put AFCAD files?

when you download an afcad off avsim where do you put it in the addon scenery folder?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RADOTIANA on
flightnysimmer2010

World Trade Center Sept. 11 Mod FS2004

I had a download that did an actual timeline of the events of the attack on Sept. 11th but lost it. Does anyone have this program that I could download or do know where I can find it? Thanks much......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
arulu

Hong Kong Int airport (new) addon scenery error

I recently installed the addon scenery for Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok airport. Today when I started FS2004 the entire scenery is not there. The scenery folder in addon scenery is still there, but why the airport totally missing. I wanted to restore back the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ivan Kolárik on
chiastra

ILS height localizer

Good morning I have a question : can someone help me how intercept the localizer in an airport afcad built ?  Thanks at all Regards Andrea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Lee S.

Static Scenery

I am looking for someone who may be experienced in scenery design. I'm needing some buildings. I have pictures if you have the time. Please let me know if you may be able or know someone who can help. Thanks Lee...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
jdev

Jackson County Reynolds Field

Does anyone have upated scenery for Jackson County MI Reynolds field? I know there is one for FSX. Looking for MS 2004. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jdev on
ceetee

Best freeware mesh?

I love flying VFR styles and would like to download some free mesh files, which enhance the scenery, in my opinion, way better than anything else. I already have some payware stuff, but was wondering if anyone could link me to what they think is some high...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pieter Pietersen on
szpanky

DFW issues on FS 2004

I am running FS2004. Each time I start a flight at DFW, the FS loads the terrain to 55% and then shuts down. There are no issues with any other airports, just DFW. Any ideas? THX...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

La Palma

This scenery has been posted before,but just a reminder for it ➡ CanarySim from Avsim ➡ la_palma_2005_v1.0_final.zip The reason I bring it up again is tonight I thought I would have a little run down to La Palma in a A321 and usi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
NickT2

Dublin Airport Scenery and AI traffic

Hello, I have downloaded the IFSD Dublin Scenery into FS. For some reason the World of AI traffic isnt follwing the taxiways or parking on stands correctly. Is there a way to correct this?? Also, is there any freeware scenery that includes all 4 pie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dannyboy2005

Looks like FS2004 has included a fire engine.

I have been "Editing" the textures in my fs textures folder and came across this.. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Texture\veh_air_fueltruck Why isn't this in the Main game? I have my scenery almost to the max......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonamous on
PanAmerican

<<NEW>> Real Environment Professional

Found this excellent freeware file on avsim: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2749/fs2004-real-environment-professional/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Morpheus1966 on
Albysim Scenery Design

“Marsa Alam Int. Airport” (HEMA-RMF) released

Dear friends, after a lot of work, we are happy to introduce our new FS9 scenery: the egyptian "Marsa Alam International Airport" (Iata: RMF, Icao: HEMA) located on the Red Sea coast in Africa. Marsa Alam is one of the major holiday destinations on the R...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Chipmonk

Ground Traffic

All of my ground traffic (aircraft) has disappeared. I don't know why and cannot figure out how to get it back. Can someone help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nyguy72000

Howard's Mix

Can anyone provide me with a link to FS9's Howard's Mix scenery? Thanx!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Best Freeware London Scenery??

Can someone please provide me with a link to a very good London Scenery add-on, freeware. I would like if it included London City Airport. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
flysully

london city airport

anyone know of a good scenery pack for london city like in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxOY-GPozM...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Astfgl

Altimeter goes mad near Richmond (KRIC) - FS2004

Hi all. Can anybody do me a favour and fly any plane from KAVC to KPTB? Did you experience weird altimeter readings and significant overspeed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
cheezyflier

edmonton canada

i have looked for add-on scenery for this area, and have had no luck. fs9 and fsx have it all wrong. anyone out there know of a d/l out there? google the area, especially fundy bay. the only place in the world with a 48 ft tidal change, twice a day....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
beroun

Howard Mix install

Hi, I had in my FS9 Howard Mix installed, which was great. I now did complete FS9 de-install and reinstall from the four discs and plan to add all my add-on airports and scenery (300 in total) to it and also add Howard Mix. Is it advisible to install H...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
tomthetank

Corfu

Ever been to Corfu? The approach from the north is great and then the landing on a short(ish) runway.Brakes and reversers on full. No ILS here matey Anyway heres some scenery that works for you to try http://avsim.com/greece/hvacc/scenery/fs2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfireuk on
dme43

Help!! default scenery for heathrow not working!!

hey everyone! i have been a devil :twisted: I live in london, and having the default scenery in heathrow working is very important, does anyone know where i can download or find the heathrow scenery file which is in the folder 'cities'? like the whole...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dipak on
henricopd

I want scenery for Richmond Virginia

Can anyone tell me if FS2004 has any downloadable scenery for Richmond Virginia? I see in the game that it has downtown buildings but that is all. I do not see the RIR Racetrack or anything like that. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Real Environment Pro install help

I need help installing Real Environment Pro. I have installed it using the exe file, but now where do I put the individual folders? Can anyone walk me through the procedure? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

scenery.cfg on windows 7

Hi all I am trying to down load UK 2000 scenery VHF Airfields Vol 1. I have also vol.2 & 3. The program tells me to down load file'' Scenery. cfg'. Where can I find it ? I am not very PC savey , Sorry.. Any help would be much appreciated. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
aviation_capting_mathew

Places to Download scenery for Free

Hello guy's deos any-one know any-good places to donloaed scenery FOR FREE, im trying to find loads of ruk such as: birmingham (realy needed) heathrow luton stansted edingborough dublin int ghatwick e.t.c.............................. Tn'x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
bmz

How to Add Air Traffic to FSX?

how can I addon air traffic for fsx?!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

AlphaSim Scenery

I was on AlphaSim's website They have scenery for Andrews AFB, which includes Air Force One and the presidential limousine. Is there any freeware scenery available like this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Archangelmj12 on
pdegraff

fs9.cfg missing?

I downloaded the New York and New England LOD 10 terrain mesh by JHB Aerospace. The readme tells me to modify the "fs9.cfg" file. I can't find that file anywhere. I'm supposed to look at "C:\Documents and Settings\ ... " and so forth but that location ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

Real weather download FS9

Just curious if anything happened to the real weather server. Used to work perfectly and now (mainly in Europe) it is always clear?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
beroun

Blurry Ortophoto

Hi, Have just obtained some Ortophoto Scenery for Czech Republic. It works great except sometimes the whole scenery gets suddenly blurry, sometimes it clears up, sometimes unfortunately not. Any idea if there is any trick in adjusting the scenery in FS...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
gsnde

Airport Design Editor 9x Release 1.55

ScruffyDuck Software and the ADE Development Team are delighted to announce the availability of Airport Design Editor version 1.55. There are a number of new features including direct support for Prepar3D; night lighting mode; improved issue manager to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dave42

Creating mission flights for Fs2004

Hello everyone, im looking for information for this. I want to locate an object, a crashed aircraft for example, and create a rescue mission for it. I've been look a mission with a crahed chopper and a smoke column next to it, does anyone know how i can ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dave42 on
CaptDennison

Need Help - FS9 crashes in Daytime

Ok, I know this, but to me it should have been unrelated. I hand remover a old version of Traffic 2004 that had updates. I got tired of the poor looking AI Aircraft. In the process I had to delete the AI craft from the aircraft folders-all were named My**...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

Duplicated Texture Files

Hi, Have noted freezes at some add-on airports and suspect that this is due to the TEXTURE files duplication. Looks like often the add-on airport designers use the same texture files, which I already have in one of the libraries. Fo example the lates Isl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
beroun

Scenery gets hazy

Hi, Have just downloaded the new Atlantic City airport which required some RWY12 and ez objects. Unfortunately the airport, and all the surrounding scenery gets hazed out when approaching airport. There was a moment when all cleared up, but got hazy agai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
Dempsey

Cliffs of water

How can I tweak sea-level to stop it climbing up cliffs? I have tried the alteration to fs9.cfg and have tried tweaking display settings, but nothing seems to work....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beroun

Sunk Area Mystery

Hi, Have recently noted that my scenery area SQUARE approx 150x150 miles is sunk down to only few feet (surrounding area altitude is over 1000ft. Does anyone know, how I could identify the bgl (probably) which causes this? I have number of add-o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

Seattle NOGO

Hi, For some reason I cannot open SEA airport anymore. When going to KSEA the FS gets stuck in 'Loading scenery 0%' and stays there. I need to do CTL+ALT+delete to end the task through the task manager. If I fly to SEA for example from Everett, the FS fr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
beroun

Meigs Field Mystery

Hi, I have attached structure all of a sudden appearing at Meigs Field airport (KCGX). I must say I have lots of add-on airports installed but none in vicinity of KCGX! KCGX it self is a stock airport. So bit puzzled. Any help would be much appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
beroun

Add-on files Location

Hi, I have almost 100 ad-on airports and other sceneries. All activated in FS2004 and all work OK. BUT: Can anyone let me know why some ad-on files are instructed to be installed in: FS2004 root directory, or in FS2004/Addon Scenery dorectory, or in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
jzizzle

moscow domodedovo

is their any moscow domodedovo scenery for FS2004 ive looked several times but cant find anything....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
irenarob

FS2004 Airliner Pilot and Scenery Problem

anybody know why FS2004 wont load all the scenery files? Mine keeps missing from 12. to 33 so just wont work, I got airliner pilot and that just loads up to map in office which it shows then i press OK and it goes to the next set of maps then goes on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
irenarob on
TimTim

Dublin Intl Airport Scenery??

Hey everyone I am from Ireland and was just wondering if my local airport, Dublin Intl Airport has any proper scenery for it?? I mean at the moment its very bad because Dublin Airport has the airbridges in the B and C Piers but in Flight Simulator t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
Gorfiend

cannot create exc1.bgl

Actually I try to create an airport with FSSC v 1.5.11 The first trys worked good but since I must change my PC I can't compile the BGL files anymore. Everytime I try it brings out the following error: Error in line 20 -> GenExcl( "\Scenery\I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gorfiend on
dontosaw

Groom Lake AF Base aka Area 51

Is the Groom Lake Area 51 Base included in FS 2004. If so,. what are the cocrdinates? Also, if you fly into restricted airspace, does the tower call? Thanks, Don...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on

FS Addon manager

can anyone assist need to get the upgrade for this software only got 3.30 need 3.6 anybody know if i can down load this and which site? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MrPooperScooper

Football Stadiums

Hey hey, I've noticed that in some cities they have their football stadiums and others don't. I was wondering if I can get a stadium made of Ralph Wilson Stadium for Buffalo or coaching on how to make this and add it in. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gresmond63

Justflight British Airports AFCAD mod problems

Windows XP (fully up to date with service packs etc) Dell dimension PC Flight Sim FS2004 COF I have installed JUST FLIGHTS British Airports Scenery vols 1-5 and have noticed that their files are AFCAD files. As I regularly use AFCAD v2.210 to modify st...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gresmond63 on
CaptDennison

I need to convert a FSX scenery into FS9

Its a simple scenery for a location that have never had an addon made for it in FS9--Nothing fancy-but is there a way to convert the FSX BGL files so that they if nothing else can be read so I can see the basics of the scenery-and from that maybe hand mod...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 1 of 15