Microsoft Flight Simulator: General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

airbourne

Accessing the World map in game?

Does anyone know how to do this or how to make a flight plan in a prop after you have done your first flight. can you acccess the world map without going back into the main menu and exiting the game ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
airbourne

What Edition are you pre ordering?

Excited about MSFS?  Which edition will you be ordering and why ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mancunianpcgamer on
Gavin Munro

How to download FS2020

I have preordered FS2020 Deluxe Premium. Now Microsoft says I own the product but provides no guidance on how to download it. I try the "Install/Play" button but nothing happens. Tried logging in to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum but it says there w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
airbourne

My MSFS PC Build

Hey guys,  I wanted to share with you a computer I put together for around £1,100 euros. I wanted something well balanced and although I am not expecting top results I think the combination of what I have will fair me well for the next few years with s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Montgomery Bonner on
Phil M

Will any scenery be downloadable

Will my regularly used scenery areas be downloadable or will I have to stream every time?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SwissSimPilot

will multi screen be supported

will multi screen be supported like on the flight sim X? so that I have several monitors f.e. 3 monitors for window and 1 monitor for overhead panel. is 21:9 monitors supported?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
s44rgg

New to Fly Away But not to Sim

Hey all, Not to use this thread as an intro but as it is my first post, I guess it is.  I have been with MS Flight Sim from 1999 to 2016 so saw it all with the highs and lows of the different flight simulator editions. I have been away from it f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

7 pages with 307 questions.

previous1234567next
Page 7 of 7