Microsoft Flight Simulator: General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

hunterjet

2020 2nd monitor use

When moving ATC to a 2nd monitor all is fine untill I use it Then the aircraft in the main monitor locks up.When I send it back to the main monitor the aircraft unlocks  The same with the map.Anyone know why please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JamesFrench

Can you have FSX and 2020 on the same computer?

Can you have both FSX and MSFS 2020 on the same computer and use both of them at different times? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JamesFrench on
hunterjet

Fs2020 Question about yoke lock up

Any one had problems with from time to time the yoke locking up for a while and then working again .some times after a few minutes other times after a longer time.?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Heinz Galler

Flsui 2020 lässt sich nicht downloaden und installieren

Ich habe seit Tagen, den Flugsimulator geschlossenzuladen. Leider komme ich nicht weit. Wenn ich den Button "entfernen" klicke ausgewählte eine Auswahlfenster mit dem Pfad, auf den ich entfernen möchte. Dann läuft ein blauer Balken von Links nach Recht...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Vitiare

Any third party aircraft coming?

Does anyone know if there are going to be additional aircraft added by third party creators or is this it?  I bought the standard version and while the assortment is nice, I was hoping for something like a T-6 Texan or the Honda Jet.   ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mancunianpcgamer on
bvernick

CH Eclispe Yoke

Does anyone have a map or diagram of how to manually program the yoke? It is disgraceful that MS did not provide this. I ordered a Honeycomb but it is on backorder and so now I am flying with a darn keyboard....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SCH

GPS IFR procedures for current plates Canada

Is there a way to get updated IFR procedures for the Northwest Territories, Canada in FS2020? I would like to load approaches in the GPS and practice using current plates....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Gavin Munro

0x80070005 Error on Download

I have solved the problem of not being able to start the FS2020 download. It seems you MUST have the Microsoft Store software on your PC or it will not work. Now when I start downloading within a few seconds it fails with error 0x80070005 which is a secu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jim Layton on
taryo

The graphic performance is not good

https://youtu.be/JuErawmCon8 we cant find a solution.  My PC meets the recommended specifications. The graphics level is high end. 1920×1080...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Playback/ video recording mode?

I've hadmy first few flights and am getting the hang of the view modes. One thing I can't find is the ability to playback the flight as a used to like to watch myself crash from the safety of the tower afterwards !  I've looked everywhere in the optio...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
airbourne

Accessing the World map in game?

Does anyone know how to do this or how to make a flight plan in a prop after you have done your first flight. can you acccess the world map without going back into the main menu and exiting the game ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
airbourne

What Edition are you pre ordering?

Excited about MSFS?  Which edition will you be ordering and why ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mancunianpcgamer on
Gavin Munro

How to download FS2020

I have preordered FS2020 Deluxe Premium. Now Microsoft says I own the product but provides no guidance on how to download it. I try the "Install/Play" button but nothing happens. Tried logging in to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum but it says there w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
airbourne

My MSFS PC Build

Hey guys,  I wanted to share with you a computer I put together for around £1,100 euros. I wanted something well balanced and although I am not expecting top results I think the combination of what I have will fair me well for the next few years with s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Montgomery Bonner on
Phil M

Will any scenery be downloadable

Will my regularly used scenery areas be downloadable or will I have to stream every time?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SwissSimPilot

will multi screen be supported

will multi screen be supported like on the flight sim X? so that I have several monitors f.e. 3 monitors for window and 1 monitor for overhead panel. is 21:9 monitors supported?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
s44rgg

New to Fly Away But not to Sim

Hey all, Not to use this thread as an intro but as it is my first post, I guess it is.  I have been with MS Flight Sim from 1999 to 2016 so saw it all with the highs and lows of the different flight simulator editions. I have been away from it f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

7 pages with 317 questions.

previous1234567next
Page 7 of 7