Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

PanAmerican

What a Moron

(dead link removed)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
compilots on
ceetee

"Block Frenzy"

Have any of you guys played this game? If so whats your top score? Mine is 28.937 seconds lol but I have only been playing for about 10 minutes. Check it out here: http://www.blockfrenzy.com/ Warning: This game is highly addictive. Once you sta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
azabro

Screenshots Gallery

I think, that the Flyaway Screenshot Gallery, should only be opent to, Registered Flyaway members. I am getting sick and tired of all the coments that are being posted by non members such as, Ah wow! etc. I for one enjoy looking at the screens, but am not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
azabro on
Tailhook

[ Poll ] Microsoft AntiSpyware

If you don't have Microsoft AntiSpyware installed, please vote for Other and let us know why please! And if it's not too much, please state which browser you are using!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SteveT

Anyone got msn??

Hey, Was just wondering wether anyone hear at Flyaway had msn as it would be nice to have the odd conversation with you guys every now and then. If you do have it could I possibly have your address so we can tlk? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lisa on
CRJCapt

You might be an Avid Flight Simmer If....

You might be an Avid Flight Simmer If.... You get on a commercial airliner and ask the crew what type of joysticks do they use. You buy airline tickets for a transcontinental flight and expect to be home by bedtime. You ask an airline whether i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Insight

Has anyone seen this maze puzzle?

Its really annoying me on level 3... The Maze...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Mustangfreak

HELP!

Ok, I installed the safedisc thing to play FS9 without the disc, and now my pc wont recognize my DVD rom :evil:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
atreyu

re-installing xp

hi i am going to be re-installing windows tommorow and i was wondering if you guys have any tips for me to make it as smooth and simple for me thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
CRJCapt

Spell Checker for Mozilla Fire Fox

Here's a free spell checker for Fire Fox users. Helps you correct your postings before you embarrass yourself. The first shortcut is the program. The second is the dictionary of your choice of language. http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/ http://dic...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Twinsfan

FOR ANY MINNESOTA TWINS BASEBALL FAN: KIRBY PUCKETT HAS DIED

For any diehard Minnresota Twins fans like me, I have some terrible news. Kirby Pucket has died. The Twins legend that won us the 1987 and 1991 world series has died today at an Arizona Hospital. Any Twins fan will remember him, and anyone who is a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Micah

New Guitar

Ok, the only possible way i can relate this to flight sim is that there is a guitar called a "Flying V", but thats not the point! Today is the glorious day that im going to buy a new guitar, or Axe to those in the know! Im probably going to buy a PR...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
Liono

[ Poll ] Ethernet or USB

Which do you use to connect to the WWW Here's a bit of info Advantages of changing from USB to Ethernet Introduction There are two methods of connecting a cable modem or Set Top Box to a PC: USB (Universal Serial Bus) Ethernet (Netw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Liono

Great British Design Quest

This is not a poll but a link to the BBC website. The top 3 and the poll are as follows The Concorde The Spitfire The Underground Map http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/cultureshow/designquest/vote/ Which icon would you vote for? This is really hard a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
CRJCapt

Home of the worst weather (US)

Check out the website for Mount Washington, New Hampshire. 😳 http://www.mountwashington.org/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

New Aussie Flight Sim Site

Hi All, I hope this post isn't inappropriate but I just wanted to let any Aussies who frequent this forum know about a new specifically Australian Flight Simulation enthusiast site, AusFlightSim http://www.ausflightsim.net. It's a brand new website...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Because it's over due, a little insight on FEM

I've been asked several times why I chose the name Fire Emblem Master for the forums. I figured in order to dispell all the rumors, I should explain why. Firstly, let me tell you a bit about Fire Emblem. I became interested in this awesome game back wh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
PanAmerican

Long Flight

What was the longest flight that you were on, on FS2004? Without any time speed ups or other cheat features like that. My longest flight that I ever flew on FS2004 was on Sunday when I went from KLAS to EGLL in a 744. It took me 12 1/2 hours! I never...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
its me liam

Manchester Intl (egcc)

hi iv'e just ggot back from plane spotting at manchester intl EGCC a 757-200 hhad 2 go around because a 747-400 was lagging on the runway i will see if i can upload some pics of them see u soon liam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

orbiter!

i play it its very graphic and fun! link: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1368/orbiter-space-flight-simulator-for-windows/ here is 2 screenshots......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
CrashGordon

Thanks to Dave C.

The following is a 9MB video that Greekman72 created today as a tribute to davec for his repaint for Omega-Air. http://www.omega-air.org/files/omega.wmv :umm...: I should mention it is also a commercial for Omega-Air. 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
RadarMan

New Screenshots uploaded

The screenshot gallery has been updated by Flyaway, it looks like more than 30 new ones have been added. :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
PanAmerican

Save a Connie

Found this link about Connie's: http://www.airlinehistorymuseum.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
SteveT

Its 600!!!

Hey, It's my 600th Post - YIPPEEE 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Insight

A mini party!

800 posts!!!! 🍻 the beers are on me people!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
rotter

Video - Takeoff and landing

Hey, a friend asked me if I knew how to play any Flight Sim game cause he needs a video of a takeoff and a landing for some kind of training or something... But I can't play FS and don't even own any FS game :/. Does anyone have simple/small takeoff...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Greekman72

3000???Lets....P A R T Y...!!!

Well my friends,yes....i hit 3k...OK.. :sleep: .So what?...What? Hmmmm :umm...: Since we have some time to enjoy a party here i think that it is demanded...BUT...There is a huge BUT here... The party is not for me or for the 3000posts :yawn: ...Nooo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Liono

My new PC with Pictures

OK today was the that I made my very FIRST PC. Here we go and the case is out of the box (2 Pictures) Here's the motherboard Here's the moment of truth to see if I haven't :censored: it up. The processor and fan has been fitted, the memory is in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
crosscheck9

up and running

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you know my Internet is back up and running. Sorry for the absence :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Insight

Angry Alien

These are fantastically silly 30 second remakes of various hollywood blockbusters.. as re-enacted by little cartoon bunnies with squeaky voices http://www.angryalien.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Liono

A Little help with this riddle

OK I've seen this before and can't remember the answer at all and it's doing my head in. Here's the riddle 3 MEN GO INTO A MOTEL. THE MAN BEHIND THE DESK SAID THE ROOM IS $30, SO EACH MAN PAID $10 AND WENT TO THE ROOM. A WHILE LATER THE MAN BEHIND THE...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
SteveT

Ebay

Hey all 🙂 I have just created an account with ebay along with my parent and am a little stuck - How do I sell things on ebay??!! I have had a look around the website already and I just seem a little confused. How does the money get to me w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Tailhook

Windows XP Home Start Menu

When I click on my "Start" button, I'm presented with two panes: left and right. In the right hand pane are three sections. I am concerned with topmost one only. In that section I have the following menu items: My Documents My Pictures My Musi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

[ Poll ] Private Messages at Flyaway

What is a private message? Maybe the outcome of this poll will explain it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Micah

Ryanair under fire!

Hi guys, On UK television at some point this week, (sorry i cant be more specific), there is going to be a program about ryanair and it looks as though its going to be very damaging to them! Sleeping on the job, not checking life jackets, and not ch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Greekman72

Touch and Go.

I would appreciate it too much if someone could explain me :read: what is the purpose of Touch and Go process. Thanks in advance. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
MilanNN

First officer.

How many post do i need to became FO?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MilanNN on
atreyu

flight school

hey, there is an airport by where i live and they have flying lesson, but when i went to there website they make it sound like they wont teach you if your not 16. now i know mypilot is getting lessons and hes not 16 (there probably other here too) so what...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Liono

A little quiz to pass the time

http://www.airliners.net/quiz/ Enjoy as always Liono...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
robbier

Windows XP Service Pack 2

Hi guys. I have windows xp with service pack 1, and im thinking about downloading SP2. does anyone have it? and if so, are there glitches that are noticable? Thanks for the responses, Robbier...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
nik_simpson

BEST IDEA FOR A V DAY PRESENT FOR A GIRL

omg i got the best idea for a present for my gf , im going to buy her a plastic rose that says ill stop loving you when this dies 😎 Her heart will melt 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
MilanNN

Photo of Boeing 747 in Frankfurt’s museum!

(broken link removed)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
fourby

The Boeing 737 Technical Site

If like me, you like the Boeing 737, (we all have our favourite aircraft 🙂 ) then take a look at the technical site. Here you will find operational, mechanical and training notes; articles and photos contributed by 737 pilots and engineers from...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
99jolegg

Just came across this

Hey all, I was looking through the screenshot gallery and came across this picture from pilotflyr https://flyawaysimulation.com/modules/Images/gallery/reallifegen/BadDay1.jpg I take it, it is a real picture and hasn't been photoshopped, but I can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lt_Fred on
Mithheru

Interesting screenshot

I was flying from Victoria, BC (CYYJ) back to Seattle (KSEA) when I saw this off in the distance to the left. Is this {insert your diety here} checking in on me? Perhaps my flight was to be blessed or maybe another flight and I just happend to see this....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mithheru on
Liono

The IT Crowd (Sitcom)

Does anyone here from the UK watch the IT crowd on Channel 4? Here's the link for the show http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/I/itcrowd/ There are showing next weeks episode online now. From what I can tell you can only view th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Micah

urgent ebay help!!

Hi guys, today i sold several items on ebay two of which have been bought by Ebayers who seem to have only opened their ebay accounts today. One of the items is a lot of money and is something that is in demand as shop stocks are almost non-existent. Ho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
fourby

PC Help Please

I need help please. On monday, my Norton antivirus expired, so yesterday I bought the 2006 version. After loading it up, registering, running live update, I've now got a problem, that I did'nt have before. Dont get me wrong, it has loaded, updated, and i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
99jolegg

Nasty Virus

Hey all, Theres a very harmful virus going around at the moment: ➡ Published Date: 03 February 2006 A DESTRUCTIVE time-bomb computer virus is set to detonate today, users are being warned. The bug, known as BlackWorm, Kama Sutra, Mywife or...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MilanNN on
Liono

Prison and work

This is doing the rounds where I work, and I thought I'll post it here Subject: Prison and work Just in case you ever get these two environments mixed up, this should make things a little bit clearer. IN PRISON..........you spend the majority ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MilanNN on
Page 22 of 26