Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Bernie49

d6skybus.zip file

Hi there....I like to download a DHC6-300 to FS 2004 but it says " The d6skybus.zip base file must be installed before using this aircraft." Where can I find the d6skybus.zip file? Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
ricco

Force Feed Back Problem!

Hi Peeeeps Please help me out here... I was playing FS2004 yesday fine with no probs(no changes done at all to any files) When I got home today I started the game and there was no take off activity.. WOOOOW! I checked the controlpanel/game contro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ricco on
ruud

question about EHAM (and system perf.)

hi all, overall i can say i am very pleased with FS2004, but since i live in the netherlands (and i worked for ATC at EHAM) i have a few questions. first of all, i was very surprised that the landing runways are still wrong. we no longer have 19L/01R ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davesmith on
blue9

FS2004 CD4 problem

Hi there just saw your 25th Aug topic on the forum and was wandering if I could kindly ask someone for the flight sim 2004 thingy. If it has to do with the CD4 wont start in the cd rom after I have completly installed the 4 cd's ooohhh yeah I think it is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
THOR

Landing Improvements

😀 😀 Hi all!! Very pleased to announce that I am getting very comfy with FS2004. At first when I bought it I had all kinds of trouble with landing anything larger than a 737, I was used to flying air combat sims. Now with adjusting my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
markmac141 on
ZigMonD

big problem

i don't know what to do , i try training 4000 times but i cant handle flight , nevigating an the worst problem landings... if someone knows how can i train and get skills... so please post your idea... :x :x :x :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ZigMonD on
blue9

fs-2004 f2, f3, and the f7 flap keys dont work

Hi there, Im running fs2004 with just the keyboard and by the way it is bloddy hard, must get a Joy stick, but the problem is that the decrease and increase F2 and F3 and the F7 Flap keys don't work. I know I can use the throttle and the flap switch in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
blue9 on
Woodmouse

Stopping Engines

I am quite happy stopping the single prop engine, with M + -, but how on earth (In FS2004) do you spool down and stop the multi-props and jets. I am flying the superb DeHavilland Dash 7 and after parking, cannot stop the engines. Please help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Flyaway

Chrome Textures

Has anyone noticed the way that Chrome textures on things such as Jet engine surrounds work in FS2002 but do not work in FS2004 when using a GeForce 5200 Ultra? Am I the only one with this problem? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
AL21

worth getting?

I just recently got a new computer, far better than my old one 😀 it really feels good to able to play just about every game with the graphics cranked all the way up! I just wanted to know in FS2004 can you really fly any in the world? Is it wort...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
alrod13

2002 Aircraft

Are FS 2002aircraft and scenery compatible with FS 2004? If so, how do you install them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
abaris on

Piper PA 28

Hi, Just bought FS2004 and although I found a PA28 Aircraft Folder - the PA28 doesn't appear in the aircraft selection?? Does anyone know where I can get a good PA28 aircraft fro FS2004? Thanks HAB...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
flyr56

FS2004 questions

Hello. Found this site while researching sim sites. I do have a few questions. I previously had FS2000, but had so many problems with it I gave up. Would really like to get back in it. I hold a private pilot's license but am unable to exercise it due to a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
laiwungbobo

Assign aircraft to flightplan

Anybody knows how to assign aircraft to flightplan 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Habu on
Swiss Made

Keeping FS2002 with 2004, ok ?

HI, I'm afraid to install FS2004... Thing is, I'm aware of the ATI 9800Pro problems, and since everything is fine with my FS2002, I don't want to lose my pleasure of flying with it. Nevertheless, I'm ready to go with FS2004 but only if I can keep my old g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Habu on
tck

2002 pro -2004

Will my 2002 Pro aircraft run in 2004 and all my other addons -airports scenery -terrain meshing etc ?? Also -have we really gone back to having to install a disc each time we run 2004 ? ❓ Thanks TCK...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Page 111 of 111