Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

erboothe

Visual Flight Path: Remove Red Boxes

Is there any way to remove the red boxes in the visual flight path permananetly. I can delete them for one flight by unchecking the visual flight path box under Aircraft but they are back on the next flight. I do not like to use them, as it decreases t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
erboothe on
PILOT777

Letting you know :)

Just so you dont say OHHH YOU STOLE PICS FROM A GUY ON FSW i didnt i am quinton crafer aka PILOT747 on FSW so just hope this clears things up if you guys are wondering or noticed 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Flt634

FSUIPC 3.75 reg. problem

I registred my FSUIPC dill and now my 3D panel looks like a fish bowl. Can anybody tell me where the problem is. I've uninstalled my entire computer and reinstalled eveything but the problem prosist....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawls327

FSUIPC Has a Problem!

I need help. I reinstalled fs2004 today and got this message: The version of FS2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.40901... You need the correct version of FS2004 Check the Help-About: the build should be 9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flt634 on
airbourne

Tutchdown effect

Is there a mod anyone knows off?, like when u looking out of a wing in a real life aircraft, and when u tutch down the wing wobbles etc .. thanks airbourne....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Jive1

Where is my FS9.CFG?

Hey! I've been setting up again my FS9, and I did it three times, and I could not find my FS9.CFG, nor even the FS9 folder, which should be in the Documents and Settings folder somewhere. I only find the Flight Simulator Files including flight files, bu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
bawls327

Your longest Flight in Fs2004

This is to everyone who has fs2004. Just wondering what is the longest flight you have actually finished. By that I mean that you landed succesfully at the other airport....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airbourne on
airbourne

aerosoft france 2 problems,

Hi , i falt i'd asked here since u are all very smart =] i have problems with france 2, iv installed it alll etc, but the airports are really bad , it looks like flat terrian , with aircrafts on it, the airports effected with this are , charles de gul,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airbourne on
zakaree

fs9 ATC taking me to wrong terminal and gates...

I use to play online with squawk box, however i enjoy playing with more traffic and thus play with fs9 atc.. tonight my flight from lax to las ended up with atc directing me to awe terminal and gate even tho i was SWA. also, when flying into lax at night...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Col7777 on
90josue03

IZArc - Utility

Hello! IZArc its a great utility that I have come to use instead of winzip or any other utility that helps to unzip and compress files. I can't really explain why it would be better than winzip, because I stop using winzip a long time ago and switch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
waj2306

Hard Drive Size?

This is the quickest forum I know to get a dead-on answer to these questions. I am replacing my hard drive in a week, and I need to know what determines the size of hard drive one can install. I ask this because the last time I upgraded, I purchaced a 1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
Rolaids

help please fs2004 official site

hi everyone i was wandering about the fs9 official site i was told i could download something i need from there but i dont know what the website is could i link please. thanks guys for all your help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rolaids on
moscue

Revised Intersections

Does anyone know of download(s) that has revised approach intersections. I flew 02/22 from KBDL to KFLL and the normal approach is from CRANS int FISEL2. I could not find CRANS, FATHR, MOSIE, or FISEL on my 2004FS map MIke...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Bhupesh

CH Pro Pedals

Hello All: I just got CH Pro Pedals, no doubts it gives realism to the flight. However I already have CH yoke also (both are usb). I fail to understand one thing, after installing the pedals , whenever I start a flight the plane move towards left and I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
fupi

737 Throttle Problem

Hey, I am having problems while flying the 737, as soon as I turn off the a/t, only throttle 1 is moving, This only happens sometimes, but I was wondering why this was happening. Any information will help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
90josue03 on
JarJarBinks

Sky-Decks panels

has anyone ever d/loaded any of the sky deck panels? they are really good definatly the best panel i've ever gotten... heres the link...... http://www.sky-decks.com/sd-html_003.htm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
90josue03

Piper Tri-Pacer 160

Hello! I made this for pure love of this Piper Tri-Pacer 160 🙂 Its a great aircraft. And I love small planes!! Enjoy!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=osx1mHuGM2E Sorry about the performance, hypercam is the best I could find 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
rickypig112

touchdown!

ok my fellow flyers i have a predicament....the sound set i use for my 777-300 is an awesome soundset, but when i make my soft landings there is no touchdown sound. only when i bump the plane on landing do i hear anything. Most of my landings are pretty s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
Bran09

computer BROKE!

okay i recently got my cp fixed and im getting a new cp witch computers do you recomend thats cheap?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
gbflyer

Flyer's Hideout

This is for people that have been. The website is called...try the next blog....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
claytonlocher on
eyton402

FS9 uninstall problem

I have been trying to uninstall FS9 but because of a part associated I cant get past Cannot Delete: STT_ClockNav_V!_O.gau. Access is denied. I realise that his is associated with an aircraft I have downloaded (it was a russion TU - 154P I think) but aft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
cheezyflier

gliders

i rarely fly them, but i found a site which has a ton of them for download: http://www.fsglider.de/p_e.htm there are plenty for fsx as well but i didnt wanna make 2 posts...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
DIMITRIOSCOOL

PSS AIRBUS

Does anyone know where to get a lufthansa livery for any of the PSS A319, A320, A321?? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
waj2306

Pucker Factor Takeoff

I think I have a handle on this image/video thing! Please give feedback so I can really get it right. I did notice that the frame rates were off (a little jerky). http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii82/waj2306/?action=view¤t=fs92008-02-1201-06...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Simmy

Altimeter setting

Is it possible to alter the altimeter display from 'inches of Hg' to millibars for a Cessna in FS2004? If it is how is it done? Simmy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Simmy on
Nineball

Difficult airport

I just found a very difficult airport: Courchevel, France (LFLJ). The altitude is over 6000 ft, and the runway is only about 1700 feet long. To make matters worse, there are a bunch of trees right at the end of the runway in one direction, and a mounta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
90josue03

Anti-Aliasing problamo

Hello 😛 I have playing with no AA on FS, until yesterday I remember I can be turned on by adjusting my graphics card settings. I adjusted it and took a few shots, but then the game started to give me some kind of black line under the window...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
90josue03 on
Bran09

Adding Wing Views?

okay for the meljet boeing 777-236IGVB bRITTISH airways is there any wing views for that and how do i add them 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
90josue03

Head movement on aircrafts?

Hello! I'm pretty sure you guys know about The Mudry CAP-10B Aerobatic aircraft. And if you have used it then you know that it comes withe a pre-made head movement simulation. I was just wondering, and this goes mostly to all programmers, if there ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rowcoach

snow/rain blowing behind ac

I know FSX has it, but is there anyway you can get rain/snow blowing behind planes as they move along the ground? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
Bran09

problem with simmarket

okay guys i just ordered AES thing for the jetways to move but it says pending and when i go to download it it says that your download link has expired help please what does pending mean thanks! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
rickypig112

F1 view

can anyone point me in the direction of the f1 view active camera. i have looked but cant find it. thanks happy flying...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
Karlw

Clouds giving unnormal drop in fps

I now have a stronger computer then I did when I had fs9 installed on my prev comp. And I could set all the sliders up to maximum including weather clouds etc but on my new computer I can't even look at clouds other than simple otherwise I get a 10-20 dro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
90josue03

Payware For Free??

Hey guys! I recently saw this video of one of Carenado's aircrafts on Youtube, I didn't know if it was free or not so I asked the guy the posted the video. He said he got it for free from Pirate Bay. As far as I know using those websites to find fil...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
eyton402

Download Site

I have just download Airfrance Concorde and an MD-90 from a site called FS Top Gun. The Concorde is not very convining in terms of sound, but it seems to fly okay. The MD-90 is, for me, maginificent.!! I will try a few more downloads....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on

ground scenery

I remember buying FS Terrain for FS9 was good I think 'JustFlight' made it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
rowcoach

unhandled exception error

Hello, Has anyone receieved an 'unhandled exception error' when downloading AI traffic? I'm not sure what it means or how to fix it. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rowcoach

can't uninstall fs9

I may be missing some steps here, but I finding it impossible to completely uninstall FS9. When I put disk 1 in and click uninstall, the computer gets hung up and I get the message it is no longer responding. but when I run FS9, I get all these messages a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
twinpilots

[ Poll ] project open sky

hey i was just wandering what exactly project open sky and why are the files so big? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
Bran09

Adding flight plans

okay this is really confuseing i have world of ai but i want create flight plans but when im done and i go into ttools the all the teext i try to find that i created i cant find to process it 😞 to compile it and stuff thanks guys please help fas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
walesdragon

LANDING

Well, since i'm a major n00b, i was wondering if i was landing the plane right. When i land, i always line up with the runway manually. When i get near the runway i get my speed down in the 150-170 zone then i lower the speed and i let the aircraft slowly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
walesdragon on
eyton402

Views from Cockpit

I ssem to have lost the ability to use all the views from the cockpit. The usual commands don't work anymore. I re-installed FS9 so I am assuming I have not ticked a box. Any help would be appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rowcoach

AI Traffic landing short

Greetings, I've notice recently that some of my AI planes are landing about 500 meters short of the runway. This becomes a little disconcerting when you are given clearance for take off from ATC. You line up on the runway and then have an AI plane rol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
scab12

waikato

I just download the waikato aircraft carrier. This isn't one of those quistion on how to use the catipult or the landing thing(sorry, don't know the name). 😂 Any who, I was watching some youtube video's and I saw that the elevator to the lower ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
twinpilots

[ Poll ] its just a poll

just a quick question...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
walesdragon

Airshow AI anyone?

I was wondering if there was any airshow AI that is available to download. I looked around everywhere but i can't find anything. It would be fantastic if you guys could find something....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
walesdragon on
morris91

FS9 Screenshot taker.

Just to let you know about this. Unlike FSX FS9 never had a screenshot button. But i know there one's like Click, Grab & Save and PrtSc ect... ect... Well i found this other software witch does the same thing if anyone wants to check it out. h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ricsike

Ultimate traffic

Hello Everybody! I have a few questions about ultimate traffic. 1. I had ultimate traffic on my pc. I was flying to Moscow and soon as I arrived I noticed there's no planes on the airport. 😞 But when I fly to anywhere else there are aircrafts...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fatall on
papyl5

gear up recreation

Hi, its me , papyl5, in efforts to recreate some gear up landings, I FAILED. every time i touch down, after a while, such as in a 737 , 747 , 757 ,767 ,777, or any retractable gear aircraft, the gear eventually comes out!!!!!!! I was in the middle of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
papyl5 on
Fatall

Hi all

hi im now just answering some quistens you asked me in a pb so i had al mail that some one ordered fs9 and ask me what for addons etc. first of al i dont have a brillant pc or something its just the configuration i have real enviroment and nothin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Page 12 of 111