Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

nubelius

FS2004 Flight planner?

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
chrissie

Flight simulator passengers (FSP)

Hi, I wanted to know how or where to get the flight simulator passengers installed or how much it will cost....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Doyley on
Lee Warrington

Landing touchdown

I can land on the centreline of the runway on the correct glideslope but i cant quite manage to land smooth enough. I am landing at between 250-450f/s. When i flare the G's increase to 2g and the passengers get irritated. When should i flare and how far a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
chrissie

Take a screenshot of my plane

Hey all, I am tring to take a screenshot picture of my plane and some senery on fs9, but don't know how. Can anyone help me????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chrissie on
skint

meljet 777 panel problem

Can anyone please tell me why whatever panel i try to use with a meljet 777, when i try to look out of left side cockpit windows i see interior wall panels and in virtual cockpit(outside view) half the screen is scenery and the other half panel wall....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
skint on
nottobe

what does Pro Sync do?

I know it means sync of the 2 prop rpm, but whats that for?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Nes

greg autoland...

May I ask something, the greg panel autoland feature sometimes doesn't works well, sometimes it land on the grass or crash into the runway. is there any panel that could perform autoland feature better so that I could see and learn when to flare... ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
azabro

Visual Flight Path: How to make it visible?

I am just wandering how to make the visual flight path "visual". I was flying a plane this morning and tried to turn the visual flight path on, I ticked enable visual Flight Path, and went back to landing. however the VFP was not "visual". The rings only ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tsrobinson1 on

prop plane autopilot?

i notice that the baron 58 has an autopilot master switch but i dont see any controls for the autopilot anywhere on the panel? how to i set altitude... heading etc? i read the notes in game, didnt mention anything... thnks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
nottobe

DreamFleet Baron 58 is a framerate killer !!??

When I load Baron my frame rate goes down to 8-9 fps even with VC disabled. I reloaded other AC, they all brongt it back to 20 fps. I know this payware is extremely complex. I just wonder is there any way to make it more framerate friendly.... BTW, its a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
ceetee

Mach Hold

Yesterday I was flying the Boeing 767-200 which according to the stats cruises at .80 to .84 Mach. When I was at a crusing altitude, I set the Mach hold on autopilot to .83, yet the highest speed it would reach was .74M (as you can see on the glass coc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
RAH2006

FS2004 crashes

Everytime a select the "Create a Flight" option or I try to change the airplane, my simulator shows a black frame instead the airplane and crashes. Can anyone help me to find out what's going on. My FS2004 worked fine for two years and now it works f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Skint on
pilotwannabe

Eurowings Repaints...

Hi guys, I have got Commuter Airlines, Eurowings Special 2004. The A319/320 is superb but I was wondering where I could get some repaints as the liveries they provide are somewhat limited. Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
SteveT

AA Settings in my GFX card

Hi, How do I set my AA settings in my GFX card to 4x or higher? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER! Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kianok on
Jared

Coming Next From Feelthere Is...

Well Feelthere's next airplane is going to be the Embraer legacy. They are well known for making their ERJ-145 for FS9. There Legacy looks like it is taking simulation to a whole new level. Heres the site http://wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_Lega...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Blackrider

How do I get my framerate up?

Hi There is probably a sticky somewhere for this but I cant find it lol. How do I get my framerate to stop 'sticking' every so often. The frame rate is ok for a few minutes then sticks and stutters. Is there any software programs or any suggestions t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blackrider on
pjhalsey

Problems with F1-F10 Keys etc

Need your help....all of the sudden my F1-F10 keys don't work for reverse thrust etc etc, my Shift +P for push back stopped working, CTRL .(period) for brakes stopped, and I assume others. Your help is much appreciated. Checked as many things as I could/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sphagnum1 on
azabro

How to take Screenshots in FS2004

Hi, I was just wandering how to take screenshots in the game, and where to find them on the computer afterwards. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks. 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ivan08 on
Mike The Felon

Game crashes afetr splash screen.!!!! :(

Hey guys, please bare with me as i dont usually do this. I have just installed MSFS 2004 and when i click to run it the splash screen appears and then the screen goes black and then its crashes back to windows with MFC70.DLL error. I have ran updates and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
Jared

Check this new equipment out.

Well I was looking around www.flightsim.com and I came across the review for this peice of equipment review It looks really neat and plus its ONLY $70 USD!!! Does anyone know anymore info about this? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Matt Logan

Joystick?

I've got Flight simulator on order at the moment yet havnt got a joystick. Im sorry if theres been a million topics but i am new, whats the best joystick to have for the game bout £20-30? Thanks for ure replies....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pukin-dawg on
Guest Ed

Goin' to Kathmandu. . .

Hi all, I've been flying a tour around the mountains of southern Asia for the past week or so. I started in Karachi, Pakistan, flew north to Sukkur (OPSK), on to Quetta (OPQT), and then up into Afghanistan and Tahkistan, over the mountains. I sta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest Ed on
ceetee

Scanned in Wingview Photos

I have recently downloaded the "CanarySim" scenery addon and today I was having a look through some old family photo albums and found these pictures below which I have scanned in: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14326/scanned-in-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

Negative 500 feet?

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14323/negative-500-feet_c4756960d9cf1924dff89e5d964f62b3.jpg -500 feet? LOL I don't think so ATC... ...I was actually my fault for not re-setting the altimeter when flying by the sea after flyin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kianok on

Help - Game crashes....

I've just installed FS2004 but when I come to start the game the screen goes black for a few seconds (I can see a curser) and then it returns to the desktop saying the the application has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can post the tech in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
antone

Basics - (Elevator) Trim

Can't quite get the hang of this. I mean, I understand the concept, I just can't seem to get it right when flying the Cessna 172. What generally happens is I trim too much or too little, resulting in my aircraft bouncing up and down like it was on a t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
PanAmerican

My FS Pax report

--I'll have screenshots of my flight uploaded soon.-- Flight ID: WN880 Pilot: Nick O'Dell Company: Southwest Airlines Aircraft: Project Opensky - B737-700 Southwest Canyon Flight Date: April 21 2006 Departure: 18h28 (01h28 GMT) Arrival: 19h25 (0...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Sphagnum1

Ground Handoff Freezes MSFS, any suggestions?

I doubt there is an answer to this question, but I figured I'd throw it out there... With increasing regularity, when I am handed off to ground at my destination airport, MSFS crashes. It's always the most frustrating because I've completed the flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
TimTim

Scenery getting all jumbled up in FS2004

Hi everyone I have this problem with flight simulator. The scenery gets jumbled up a lot of the time (this happens usually every single flight) It doesn't stay jumbled for long (only about 5 mins) but its annoying and keeps coming back It can var...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
nadaman

no motion in VC view

For some reason since reinstalling the sim i no longer seem to have any motion in the VC view, you know when you would hurtle down the runway and the VC would jolt and move to give the impression of motion, I was not able to zoom in and out of the cockpit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Google Earth

I've been playing on FS2004 for a few weeks now and I really love it, I've got FSPassengers running with it too. I've noticed a few people mention Google Earth when talking about their flight experiences. Is there some kind of plugin that enables you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
Solotwo

Any place to get these High Detailed Charts for US Airports?

Like this... I noticed that a lot of countries use these great full color charts, I've also found charts for these korean airports that show actual parking spots and how charts for movement on the taxiways for both arrival's and departures. You ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
blue9

Solo Licence in fs2004

Ive just passed the first test as Solo pilot and when you print your cert... document you get a private pilot licence pretty cool or what, This can't be the fault of microsoft can it !!!............. 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
KEEGAN

i`m new fsp

hey people i`m new to this FsPassengers wat is it i am downloading it now it looks great but wat do u do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on

parking brake

how do i set this? and release it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
azabro

Connecting To The Terminal

Does Anybody know of any addons/Downloads that can be installed into the game to make the plane connect to ther terminal? 🙄 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Gadget99

Are Widescreen Monitors a Problem?

Are there any problems in using a 21 inch wide screen LCD flat monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution (the HP F2105 monitor) with FS2004? I am worried that the best FS2004 game resolution (I am assuming 1280 x 1024 is best), will not fit the screen proper...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sphagnum1 on
Mustangfreak

I guess FSPassengers wasnt made with...

An F-16 2 seater in mind. Flight CJ354 End of flight report Date April 18 2006 Flight ID: CJ354 Pilot: Jack High Company: Pacifica Airlines Aircraft: f16d1 Flight Date: April 18 2006 Departure: 14h32 (21h32 GMT) Arriv...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on
SteveT

Air New Zealand

Hi, Is it just me or have a lot of members here got a New Zealand Sig. For some reason I have become very fond of its airline 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mrtazzy

777 stalling, air speed failure

When I am climbing in the 777 using the autopilot something seems to happen around 25,000 to 30,000 the plane slows down to a slall and tries to fly at a 30% pitch. After I level or recover 🙄 from the stall being at 145n and 30% causes the plane ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jared

Saitek X-52 controller

Well does anyone have this piece of equipment? I don't want to spend the money on the CH products yolk and pedals so I was considering this. Also what is displayed on the LCD screen?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mithheru on
ceetee

Need Help ASAP!!!

I went down to my local PC store and got myself a 1GB stick of RAM, plugged it in at home, and booted up my PC only to be told "There have been significant hardware changes been made and you must re-actiavte windows xp" Problem: I have already used my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spuddi on
alz883

UPLOAD A380 WILCO SID/STAR

Does anyone know where can I update the SID/STAR procedures of the FMC/MCDU of A380 wilco?? THANKS EVERYBODY JOSE LUIS SPAIN...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on

TCAS From Ultimate Traffic Not Working

Hey can anyone plase help me it seems that the TCAS i installed form Ultimate traffic isnt working and i dont know why its come spu on display while i fly but when i toggle the swithch ot on it wont work or show other traffic around me if anyone knows how...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beerbadger on
beerbadger

Fs PAX Code (Im Not Begging For A Code)

Hey guys well just now i updated my fsp, but where is my code? its not in my email box, is there anyway i can get it back? Very annoyed, Beerbadger...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
beerbadger

Delete this member.....

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/ The comment he made, i made this post yesterday but put in the wrong hyperlink :oops: come on guys he cant be tolerated that day was tragic, and hese basically saying "DO it aga...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mrtazzy on

Landing Touchdown / Speed

Hello, Is there a way to see your landing speed and touchdown fpm without FS Passengers? Sometimes I like to just mess around and now that I have FSP I'm always wondering what my exact speeds and touchdown rates are..... Thanks! Eric...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on

Spoilers

Hello, I am wondering, how do I arm the spoilers on a plane in FS2004? Thanks in advance, Guest....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
KEEGAN

gud image

hey people i thought you might like this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on
Lamasim

What is the most realistic helicopter flight simulator today

Hi guys, I have decided that I want to learn to fly with helicopter. I guess I would start from the PC simulators🙂 So, I would appreciate very much your proffesional opinion about what is the most realistic helicopter simulator available today...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 46 of 111